Movie chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bizzy Bullet
I alwayz hated this. Do u ever hate when the hot girls get killed in movies?

exanda kane
Because most horro directors are twisted mysoginists. What kind of gameplan is that? Killing all the women, pfffff.

jaden101
makes me wanna tear the fookin head off it...uuuhhh

ADarksideJedi
In most horror movies they do.Don't mind it at all.Most of the time they are annoying anyway.jm

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
In most horror movies they do.Don't mind it at all.Most of the time they are annoying anyway.jm

Same here. Mostly the ones acting stupid get killed. Case in point, Paris Hilton in House of Wax.

exanda kane
Mostly the ravenous sex beasts die, the virgins live.

chillmeistergen
There's no justice.

darthivader
Originally posted by exanda kane
Mostly the ravenous sex beasts die, the virgins live.

lol laughing

2D_MASTER
Yes, this Is the only draw back to any slasher flick, what a waste of T and A.

[Walkah]
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Same here. Mostly the ones acting stupid get killed. Case in point, Paris Hilton in House of Wax.

Yeah, but she isn't hot. Elisha Cuthbert(sp) is and she lived. :3 I didn't think she acting that stupid, I mean, she didn't have enough screen time to be stupid...

bigflames
elisha cuthbert most certainly IS! haha but yes horror movies are far too notorious for killing off all the attractive ladies usually pretty early on messed

Count Makashi
I don't hate when beautiful women die in a movie, i hate it, when they die in real life.

dsilva
LOL, its sad for the men but true. its also usually the dumbest, most over confident and cockey ones who are killed of firstly...... thank God for small mercies.

deathbunnyman
its probably how it is in real life.

After seeing trailers of most films such as Hostel etc.you can always hear women screaming "PLEASE NOOO!!!" and then a chainsaw sound, its starting to become expected in horror movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.