90's Cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tankolas
DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE CARTOON IN THE 90'S WITH TRANSFORMING TIGERS. KIND OF LIKE TRANSFORMERS BUT NOT. THEY WERE LIKE SIX OF THEM I THINK AND THEY WERE ALL DIFFERENT COLOURS. I NEED AS MUCH INFORMATION ON THIS AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE!!!

Kram3r
TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK, LOLROFLCOPTER!!!!!

Kram3r
BTW, try posting this in the Animation section, you'll get better help. Also searching google might help.

Thorrin
WHY? TAKLING N CAPPPPZ IZ TEHBEZT00RZ!!!111!!11!!

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by tankolas
DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE CARTOON IN THE 90'S WITH TRANSFORMING TIGERS. KIND OF LIKE TRANSFORMERS BUT NOT. THEY WERE LIKE SIX OF THEM I THINK AND THEY WERE ALL DIFFERENT COLOURS. I NEED AS MUCH INFORMATION ON THIS AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE!!!

I THINK WAT U TALKIN ABOUT IS A POWER RANGER RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lVswFzaYcCM

Magee
Think maybe you mean that transformers spin off where they were all animal robots?

leonheartmm
VOLTRON THE 2ND SEASON. there. if the mega robot's ultimate attack consisted of calling "FORM BLAZING SWORD!" after which a sword came out of its chest, then im right. but i dunno, voltron was from the 70s and the 80s if i remember right, u probably saw the american version in the early 90s.

grey fox
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
I THINK WAT U TALKIN ABOUT IS A POWER RANGER RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lVswFzaYcCM

Voltron came before Power RangersOriginally posted by Magee
Think maybe you mean that transformers spin off where they were all animal robots?

Beast Wars

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Voltron came before Power Rangers
Not quite... In the American Power rangers you're right, but the Power Rangers are based on a Japanese show that has been going on from long before Voltron.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Not quite... In the American Power rangers you're right, but the Power Rangers are based on a Japanese show that has been going on from long before Voltron.

Sentai yes, PR themselves, No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.