Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows SPOILER Thread (SPOILERS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
Hey Everyone. Ok, the book comes out within a month now and Spoilers are bound to be flying around soon and a lot of people forget or don't know how to warn people of spoilers. Well here is a thread that is way ahead of all that because it already has a spoiler warning on this thread, so guess what. ANYTHING THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED A SPOILER WILL GO HERE UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AFTER THE BOOK IS RELEASED. Of course that's just what I want. If you guys us the warnings and the spoiler things to hid info from others then that's just fine, I want be ranting about it. This is just a heads up because spoilers are bound to be flying around. For example, last year when the page that show Dumbledore was dead was going around everywhere. Surprisingly no one still believed it till the read it but yea. That's besides the point. Keep it here people and spare us all.

And to all the new people will be joining and hopefully read this first, do not start new threads because you want to be cool and start a thread after the book comes out in your area or you hear something. You don't know how to use spoilers or probably wont use them and the warning for the thread. Enjoy the thread (even though it probably wont be used for a while which means I'll keep bumping it up every now and then just in case). Spoilers galore.

~KoK!~
I heard that Malfoy wears nipple tape in this one.

shifty

Running Mascara
shock I heard that too ermmhappy

Barker
Use the spoiler tags so that if I "accidentally" come in here, I don't have to story ruined like last time. haermm

Sparkling Heart
Originally posted by Running Mascara
shock I heard that too ermmhappy
What! shock

Kupo_Avalanche
I heard that Ron and Harry have homosexual fantasies...

The Phantom
Ahem. People, stop saying stupid things. This isn't a joke thread. This is why people don't take spoilers so seriously...

Kupo_Avalanche
ok, really?
well you asked for it....

*clears throat....

Snape is still a good guy, although he killed Dumbledore (which he did) that does not mean that another form of Dumbledore did not survive, for example the horocruxes.
sirius Black's part is not over.
Harry's parents will be very important in this one and alot is going to be said about them.
Harry is said to die in this one.
Harry turns 17 years old, and is spending a seventh term at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which climaxes with seventh-year students taking the wizardry tests known as NEWTs. He gets to perform magic outside school -- normally a no-no -- and he will receive an Apparition license.
Harry will pay one more visit to the home of his Muggle relatives the Dursleys, during his break from school. But the protection Dumbledore has provided Harry while outside Hogwarts is set to expire.
Minor tidbits: Harry may get another pet, a Muggle may perform magic, there will be no Quidditch, and Sirius Black's two-way mirror and flying motorcycle make return appearances.
THE END: Book 7 will definitely be the end of the series, and Rowling has braced her fans to expect deaths of multiple major characters. The final chapter details what becomes of the surviving characters, and Rowling has stated that the last word of the book is "scar."
Wormtail's silver hand will be significant (either in a face-off with Lupin or by repaying his life-debt to Harry by killing greyback)

The Phantom
Originally posted by Kupo_Avalanche
ok, really?

*clears throat....

Snape is still a good guy, although he killed Dumbledore (which he did) that does not mean that another form of Dumbledore did not survive, for example the horocruxes.
Harry's parents will be very important in this one and alot is going to be said about them.
Harry turns 17 years old, and is spending a seventh term at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which climaxes with seventh-year students taking the wizardry tests known as NEWTs. He gets to perform magic outside school -- normally a no-no -- and he will receive an Apparition license.
Harry will pay one more visit to the home of his Muggle relatives the Dursleys, during his break from school. But the protection Dumbledore has provided Harry while outside Hogwarts is set to expire.
Minor tidbits: Harry may get another pet, a Muggle may perform magic, there will be no Quidditch, and Sirius Black's two-way mirror and flying motorcycle make return appearances.
THE END: Book 7 will definitely be the end of the series, and Rowling has braced her fans to expect deaths of multiple major characters. The final chapter details what becomes of the surviving characters, and Rowling has stated that the last word of the book is "scar."
Wormtail's silver hand will be significant (either in a face-off with Lupin or by repaying his life-debt to Harry by killing greyback) Most of that stuff is simple speculation.

JaccTheRipper
Originally posted by Kupo_Avalanche
ok, really?

*clears throat....

Wormtail's silver hand will be significant (either in a face-off with Lupin or by repaying his life-debt to Harry by killing greyback)

Harry, Ron, and Hermione quit school at the end of Half-Blood Prince. They won't be reattending, will they?

Running Mascara
I sorta think they are no expression

JaccTheRipper
well, fancy that... who'd've thunk it? smile

ndfreak
i think they'll reattend school to visit Dumbldores painting. Or to uncover something of Voldemorts there. Either way I think they'll eventually return to Hogwarts.

Storm
You might have heard the rumour already, but then here it is once again.

A hacker named Gabriel posted this week that he cracked the networks of London-based Bloomsbury Publishing to find out the ending of the best-selling series. Immediately the publisher warned those looking for the spoiler ending that the details of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" could be nothing more than a hoax.

The hacker said that he had religious motivations for revealing the end of the acclaimed series.

However, security experts say they doubt that the final book in the Harry Potter series was really breached by hackers.

This link contains potential spoilers, or one more theory.

I wouldn' t give the claim much credence.

willman
Okay, after reading several messages from an unknown hacker, the ending goes like this.

Snape tries to ambush ron and hermione and hagrid dies trying to protect them.

Ron and hermione flee to privet drive but voldermort surprises them and Hermione dies protecting Ron (6 pages of fighting!).

harry turns up and saves the day and hogwarts is peaceful again.

Oh and draco makes a horcrux, presumabley for fun.

Pretty crap ending really. If the hacker is telling the truth!

Running Mascara
I don't really believe it ermm could be true, but i don't really believe it ermmhappy

BTW, there's a thread for spoilers already you should have posted this there ermm

The Phantom
I don't believe. It doesn't seem very plausable to me.

nmensfinest

scurran
Originally posted by nmensfinest
Like they'd really be able to put up a fight against the Dark Lord.

But, when you think about it. Would Harry be able to stand up? Not the brightest bulb in the lamp is he.

The Phantom
Originally posted by nmensfinest

Bottomline, Gaybriel is full of sh1t. I take offense to that. I have gay friends.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by scurran
But, when you think about it. Would Harry be able to stand up? Not the brightest bulb in the lamp is he. You forget though, he can love. no expression

nmensfinest
Originally posted by scurran
But, when you think about it. Would Harry be able to stand up? Not the brightest bulb in the lamp is he.

But Harry's got some insane natural talent, and it would make sense that he'd be able to grow extremely powerful within a year, whereas realistically Ron and Hermione are both nothing too special, and still school kids.

Schecter
http://khanspoiler.ytmnd.com/

goddess_susu
Originally posted by willman
Okay, after reading several messages from an unknown hacker, the ending goes like this.

Snape tries to ambush ron and hermione and hagrid dies trying to protect them.

Ron and hermione flee to privet drive but voldermort surprises them and Hermione dies protecting Ron (6 pages of fighting!).

harry turns up and saves the day and hogwarts is peaceful again.

Oh and draco makes a horcrux, presumabley for fun.

Pretty crap ending really. If the hacker is telling the truth!

...don't buy it
1st - if Harry is at the Dursleys this must be the very beggining of the book...so why would Ron and Hermione be together without Harry?

2nd- How would Draco create a horcrux? u have to kill to make a horcrux and and we've all seen he's too chicken to do it even if it costs his life

Fawne
I am sincerly estatic for Harry Potter. All I want to know is if ron and hermione live because I don't want to have to go to costcos to buy some kleenex AFTER my family gets the book

ndfreak
this is from mugglenet:
"She also briefly mentioned the following: "JK Rowling sent a message saying she's going to be very significant in the last one."
I was wondering if anyone has any theories on why bellatrix will be so important in the seventh book. i think its because neville will be following Harry Ron and Hermione or something, come across bellatrix and kill her, or capture her atleast. It makes sense for neville to get retribution if Harry gets it.

Quinlan-Vos
Originally posted by The Phantom
I take offense to that. I have gay friends. Agreed- it was childish and offensive. 10% of the world's population are gay or something... when will people learn that there's no difference between insulting people because they're black or Muslim or homosexual?

ndfreak
just wondering but does anybody think that there will be something or someone important from Ravenclaw happening. I mean Gryffindor and slytherin are big in all the books, and huffle puff had the 4th book. What about raven claw. They haven't really benn important in any of the books. I would think that they find a Horcrux of one of ravenclaws artifacts. btu Someone important from ravenclaw should rise too.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ndfreak
just wondering but does anybody think that there will be something or someone important from Ravenclaw happening. I mean Gryffindor and slytherin are big in all the books, and huffle puff had the 4th book. What about raven claw. They haven't really benn important in any of the books. I would think that they find a Horcrux of one of ravenclaws artifacts. btu Someone important from ravenclaw should rise too. Isn't Luna in Ravenclaw?

chillmeistergen
Yeah, and so is Cho Chang. They're two pretty significant characters.

The Phantom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, and so is Cho Chang. They're two pretty significant characters. Luna more than Cho.

chillmeistergen
Well, yeah in terms that she's a newer character. I believe Rowling uses her as more of a plot device, much like Shakespeare did with characters like Horatio, Mercutio and Enobarbus; to break the subtlety of the narrative and give clues as to what line the plot will follow. Plus, a lot of jibber jabber to disguise this function.

ndfreak
I remebered cho but put her aside and forgot luna was in ravenclaw. Cho didn't really do too much and i didn't really like her in the books.

chillmeistergen
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Luna was killed in DH. It seems the perfect way to depict Voldermort's joy of killing, seemingly indiscriminately.

tigress
Id love it if Draco befriends Harry and they take the dark lord down together, I know I know I dont think DRaco has it in him but hey shippers can hope at least a friendship is formed besides I cant see Draco wanting to grovel at voldies feet saying that hes one hell of a cowerd.

Syren
I like the idea of Draco making amends by standing by Harry, but it seems like a long shot. Be nice, though smile

Lana
I actually think it's very likely that Draco will turn and join Harry. Even though the two of them hate each other, it's made clear at the end of HBP that Malfoy does not want to be a Death Eater and follow Voldemort's orders, but is only doing so so that his family doesn't get killed. Dumbledore offered to hide him before he died, and Harry at the end actually felt a bit of pity for him.

Not saying those two will ever become friends, but fight on the same side? Could very well happen.

Anyway, some of the various rumors/spoilers I've seen around...they're not in any order, no one knows if any are true, and I'll not say my opinions on any of them.

- Luna's not on ANY list I've seen of characters who die, so I think she's safe.
- Voldemort kills Snape
- Bellatrix nearly kills Ron
- Bellatrix actually does kill Ron
- The trio get captured by Death Eaters
- Voldemort and the Death Eaters take over the Ministry and Hogwarts, and Snape is made Headmaster.
- Lupin and Tonks are married and expecting a child; both die, and Lupin says that he regrets marrying Tonks because he placed her in danger.
- The end is an epilogue that takes place 19 years later; Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione are married and have kids (scans of this have actually leaked online. There's a lot of debate over whether it's real or not).
- Snape is ultimately good and killed Dumbledore on his orders.

Those are just the ones I can recall off the top of my head. I'd say I maybe think...half, possibly less, are true.

Syren
I'm stupidly excited. Really now ermm

Lana
Haha, oh, there's more.

Molly dies, Dobby dies, Kreacher dies, Percy dies, George loses an ear when Snape attacks him, Tonks' parents hate Lupin, Hedwig dies, the Dursleys go into hiding, the Dursleys get killed, Bellatrix tortures Hermione, Voldemort mocks Bellatrix and Narcissa because Andromeda (their sister and Tonks' mother) is a blood traitor and Tonks married Lupin, Bellatrix is determined to kill Tonks...and so on.

A copy of the first 495 pages of the book (US edition) has supposedly leaked online last night. I say supposedly because there's a lot of debate if it's real or not. I've seen a few scans that people have posted on LJ and between that and what others are saying, I'm willing to think that it's a fake and either someone has far too much time on their hands or JKR is pulling a huge hoax on us all. But from what I've seen and heard, it's totally NOT her writing style at all, characters are completely and totally out of character (such as Dudley thanking Harry for saving his life before, Lupin nearly attacking Harry, etc.) and it's full of spelling and grammatical errors, as well as inconsistencies with events stated in the other books.

The leaked 'epilogue' a lot of people are sure is fake, for the sheer fact that it ends on page 759 and the US edition is supposed to be 784 pages, so there's 25 pages that are just mysteriously gone.

Anyway, of the rumors/spoilers I've read, the one I think to be most likely is Voldemort killing Snape. Snape turning out to be good is a possibility, and I'd say Tonks and Lupin getting married is believable. I'd doubt she'd be pregnant THAT quickly though. Bellatrix trying to kill Tonks (for being a 'blood traitor' and marrying a werewolf) would be possible, too.

But the rest...just seem very far-fetched.

Nightingale14
Originally posted by Syren
I'm stupidly excited. Really now ermm
Me too ermm

Darth Vicious
As long as Ron dies I dont care about anything else.

Syren
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
As long as Ron dies I dont care about anything else.

I'm sorry, but that really made me laugh embarrasment

Problem_Child
but i like ron and malfoy that evil little bastard and fred and george

The Phantom
Bump

Arianna
I didn't like Ron and Hermione much after the goblet of fire...

Problem_Child
*tear* it cant be

Running Mascara
petpet hug

Problem_Child
big grin

jasonowens4200
Originally posted by The Phantom
Isn't Luna in Ravenclaw?

yeah because she is the one that took harry to the ravenclaw tower because cho was going to but then ginny told luna to

The Phantom
Originally posted by jasonowens4200
yeah because she is the one that took harry to the ravenclaw tower because cho was going to but then ginny told luna to I asked that before the book came out, laddie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.