Daredevil vs Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight ins NYC.

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good one. She studies his moves, He knows hers before she fully executes them due to his sound power. If she figures it out, he's done for.

braz
^What he said, this is a really, really good fight. Im going to say stalemate for right now.

endrict
Yah, I am not sure who would win this...

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Fight ins NYC.

Who wins?

dd

Caps Conscience
If DD is written by F.Miller he wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
If DD is written by F.Miller he wins.

Miller is the da man

norrinradd43
Matt wins the Stanley Cup here

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Good thread. Cassie does have a strong chance of beating Matt Murdock.

guy222
love the avy/sig

Daredevil1
Yeah this fight is pretty dang close it can probably go either way.

Of course I think DD takes it barely but I could see why the BG fans think she can take it.

BUSTER1
I give it to Matt. They are the same in skill, speed and the ability top read each other. But Matt has the advantage in physicality. He is a 6ft tall 200 pound man who will have a strength advantage, as a result. I reckon it would be 7/10 i his favour, as the closeness in skill would mean Cassie could get in some damaging his that could lead to a victory for her.

guy222
matt in a close one

Golgo13
Can go either way.

DTM
Daredevil is good, more than good, but IMO Cassie is better. Batgirl to win.

Q99
Close one, but I lean Cass. Her move-reading and his sound-reading both give them a reaction edge over most, she's likely to read that he's relying on ears, while he's a bit stronger I'd say she's a bit faster and is a smaller target, and she'll be picking up on his moves.

Mshinu
Matt more often than not, he works hard for it tho.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Daredevil is good, more than good, but IMO Cassie is better. Batgirl to win.

I am shocked.

Konton
Cassie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.