Oi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taku Sparrow
Hello there!

I'm Takushi, but you can call me Taku. I'm new, and I'll probably be seen mostly in the PotC section of this forum. Anyway, I'm an anime fan, and a PotC fanatic (in case you couldn't tell, lol). My favorite anime is Death Note and I also love YuYu Hakusho and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I'm about to be promoted into 10th grade, and I spend most of my free time online. I'm in the Risembool Rangers and Chuck's Donuts, and a ton more things, if you know what they are. Heh...I'm known as Taku, Otaku, or Shrimpy in the Rangers just in case you know me. ^^;

So, yeah. I'm new. Love me. big grin

<3
Almighty Pirate Goddess Taku of the Donuts who's married to Jack Sparrow

Becky666
hi...im becky
welcome...lol
xD

Taku Sparrow
^^ Thank you!~

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Becky666
no problem xD
so how are you?

vivando-loca
hola! taku, that's a cool name.

see you around! :P

Selina*Starfire
Welcome. smile

guy222
Originally posted by Taku Sparrow
Hello there!

I'm Takushi, but you can call me Taku. I'm new, and I'll probably be seen mostly in the PotC section of this forum. Anyway, I'm an anime fan, and a PotC fanatic (in case you couldn't tell, lol). My favorite anime is Death Note and I also love YuYu Hakusho and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I'm about to be promoted into 10th grade, and I spend most of my free time online. I'm in the Risembool Rangers and Chuck's Donuts, and a ton more things, if you know what they are. Heh...I'm known as Taku, Otaku, or Shrimpy in the Rangers just in case you know me. ^^;

So, yeah. I'm new. Love me. big grin

<3
Almighty Pirate Goddess Taku of the Donuts who's married to Jack Sparrow

Have fun

Jaeh_JediPirate
Hello taku. call me Jaeh.. smile

I'm one of the frequents in the POTC section, so just hang around... wink the regulars there are good people... wink

oh, and, Jack sparrow is already ours.. mine... lol... don't forget to check out my shop in the H.J.S.F.H thread.. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.