In the real world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Clark wouldnt fool us with glasses
Batman would die
Spiderman would die
Civil War wouldnt happen
Hulk would kill us all
Everyone would try bone Wonderwoman
People would die trying to "accidently" gain powers
Supervillians would die and not come back
Superheroes would die and not come back

Rewmac
If Clark is like in the 70s/80s movies we won't recognize him...313

Everyone would recognize the voice similarity that Spider-Man and Pete has.

The world would be destroyed by now.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Rewmac
The world would be destroyed by now. And a ton more innocent people would die on a daily basis.

grey fox
Superhumans would be Government sanctioned.

Civil War WOULD happen, but end much like Kingdom Come

Thunderbolts wouldn't happen.

Alien Tech would make the world look like something from a manga.

ect

Jimmy Buggs
All it would take is someone like magnito to take over the world in about 15 min. or less.

outavodka
Originally posted by grey fox

Civil War WOULD happen, but end much like Kingdom Come

ect What i ment is that the govnt would most likely not even let things get that far

llagrok
I think Ultimates are pretty close to "real life Hulk" I mean, he kills a lot of innocents and he eats people. That's what I think would happen smile

In real world the world would've been destroyed by now.

Darth Macabre
I think superhumans would all be rounded up and put into camps or something, too.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I think superhumans would all be rounded up and put into camps or something, too.

Nah, we'd fight back!

I'd ues mah lazer beamzZZZ!!!!

Darth Macabre
Is that before or after the government chained you to a lab bed?

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Is that before or after the government chained you to a lab bed?

Before.

Scoobless
The SHIELD Helicarrier would never stay in the air with only a few propellers.

no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

And Stark would have a small square mustache, like a certain other dictator.

outavodka
japan would take advantage of ppl with powers n use mecha and finally take over the US

llagrok
And the Chinese super hero team would fail, like they have in both DC and Marvel.

grey fox

no expression

Ultimates is much better.

Hulk wouldn't be that muscular.

Galactus would be a stormcloud (lol)

Silver Surfer would be worshipped as a god.

Bush would probably screw up Skrull/Kree/Sh'iar/Human relations.

grey fox
Originally posted by outavodka
japan would take advantage of ppl with powers n use mecha and finally take over the US

Thats a world I could live with....

Symmetric Chaos
ReedRichards would have sold out and become a multibillionare playboy/pr0nstar.

The planet would have been destroyed 70 or 80 years ago.

Every time a character went in excess of 3x10^8 m/s they would destroy the universe.

Thor would have long since been put in psychotherapy

CaptainAmerica would be withered impotent husk of a man

The people that BruceWayne bought his stuff from would have realized that Batman was using it.

The trauma of nearly dying every few days would have transformed the world's population into either a bunch of psychotic, paranoid nutcases or a group of self deluded pacifists.

no expression

laughing out loud

Scoobless
Captain America would be a different guy every few days cos he'd keep getting killed by people he has no business fighting in the first place ... he'd also carry a gun.

llagrok
Ultimates is much better.

Hulk wouldn't be that muscular.

Galactus would be a stormcloud (lol)

Silver Surfer would be worshipped as a god.

Bush would probably screw up Skrull/Kree/Sh'iar/Human relations.

What kind of idiot would let Bush be in charge of intergalactic diplomacy? I hope UN would deal with that.

There would be a clash between the superhuman and the regulars much, much earlier.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
What kind of idiot would let Bush be in charge of intergalactic diplomacy? I hope UN would deal with that.

There would be a clash between the superhuman and the regulars much, much earlier.

Terrorists would begin using Superhumans in their attacks. Think Superman instigating 9/11.

Symmetric Chaos
Terrorists would begin using Superhumans in their attacks. Think Superman instigating 9/11.

Or BlackAdam being involved in some sort of third world war.

DigiMark007
Some random loser from maybe the Religion forums would be the only KMC member to inherit super powers and we'd all be pissed.

Also, forget New York as the heart of the metas. More super heroes would be from China than anywhere else, and we'd be under a Taoist Communist regime within the year.

no expression

llagrok

Yes, but we already have that. That exists in the comic verse smile

GGS
The Joker would of been some failed kids party clown who tried to posion Coca-Cola shipments ;S.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Also, forget New York as the heart of the metas. More super heroes would be from China than anywhere else, and we'd be under a Taoist Communist regime within the year.
no expression

How can you be Taoist and Communist?

llagrok
Some random loser from maybe the Religion forums would be the only KMC member to inherit super powers and we'd all be pissed.

no expression

A communistic dictatorship isn't that bad, if we didn't have a "execute everyone" dictator smile

GGS
Stilt Man would be really successful in the real world.

outavodka

no expression Knowing that is the more likely of things that would happen im....a lil pissed. If mutha fukrz stop popin up "Heroes" style I better get either Magneto or Nightcrawler like powers damnit.

And the only thing NY will be good for is a constant battleground

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How can you be Taoist and Communist?

All things exist within the Tao. So....um...so does Communism??

embarrasment

...it was all I could think of.

TricksterPriest

no expression

Nah, it would end a lot sooner. Cause a certain loony from Great Britain would warp the hell out of everything. wink And probably start picking off the Superheroes with.....angry? ragey? furiousy? Something like that. hmm

Faceman
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5285/spidermanrp3.gif

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5285/spidermanrp3.gif

Imageshack is indeed found in the real world.

Jimmy Buggs
the punisher would be dead or in jail
captain america would move to Aultralia
Bush would be mind controled by xavier
Hulk would be a construction worker
The beast would be vice prez
Spider man would be the same.
Ghost rider would work at a gas station

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Ghost rider would work at a gas station no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah, it would end a lot sooner. Cause a certain loony from Great Britain would warp the hell out of everything. wink And probably start picking off the Superheroes with.....angry? ragey? furiousy? Something like that. hmm

No I wouldn't.

shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Aww didn't know you cared so much Trickster embarrasment

Don't think I wont turn you into a basketball when the time comes however evil face

llagrok
In the real world, TricksterPriest would have an altar of Apo.... oh wait...

SpunkySmurph
In the real world, there wouldn't be superheroes, and people wouln't be gaining powers from gamma radiation/radioactive spiders/X-Genes in the first place.

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
In the real world, there wouldn't be superheroes, and people wouln't be gaining powers from gamma radiation/radioactive spiders/X-Genes in the first place.

no expression

What kind of world do you live in?

Mindship
If all this superhero stuff were happening in the real world, I'd wonder if we were God's comic book.

Jimmy Buggs
The only heros that could fly would be the ones with wings.

Newjak
This arguments on KMC would have more of a real world impact than the GDF 313

Most superhero identities would be found out by random people taking their pictures.

Superman would have died a long time ago of K-Nite poisoning.

People would be in constant fear.

superkronick92
Has anyone here read Superman: Secret Identity, it's about a Superman in the real world, it is by far one of the best comics I have ever read.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
People would be in constant fear.

laughing out loud

Endless Mike
All of the random cosmic threats and multiversal destroyers would have destroyed the universe a long time ago.

llagrok
In the real world Judge would be known as leap-frog

Jimmy Buggs
In the real world spider-man would read a comic about me.

grey fox
In the real World Marvel Zombies would have eaten us.

Dinalfos
If superheroes and villains existed in our world, 9/11 would be just another ordinary terror-filled day.

Doctor D.P.
In the real world;

Reed Richards, Suzanne Storm, Peter Parker, Benn Grimm, Jonny Storm, Beuce Banner e.t.c. would all have cancer.

Super heroes wouldn't be able to save people falling off buildings because they would crush the civillian in the process.

Beings like Doctor Strange and co would be worshipped as prophets

Creshosk
Originally posted by Doctor D.P.
In the real world;

Reed Richards, Suzanne Storm, Peter Parker, Benn Grimm, Jonny Storm, Beuce Banner e.t.c. would all have cancer.

Super heroes wouldn't be able to save people falling off buildings because they would crush the civillian in the process.

Beings like Doctor Strange and co would be worshipped as prophets Not Peter Parker. either the "radioactive spider" would have been fried and Pete wouldn't have been bitten or else he would just have been poisoned by the spider if it was like the movie explination.

Doctor D.P.
Originally posted by Creshosk
Not Peter Parker. either the "radioactive spider" would have been fried and Pete wouldn't have been bitten or else he would just have been poisoned by the spider if it was like the movie explination.

If you really believe that go to Chernobyl and get bitten by one of the local survivors (if there any), then we'll see if alpha particles can be transmitted by bites. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Doctor D.P.
If you really believe that go to Chernobyl and get bitten by one of the local survivors (if there any), then we'll see if alpha particles can be transmitted by bites. smile

Or you could inject helium into your blood stream . . .

GGS
Or you could inject helium into your blood stream . . .

embarrasment That sounds cool does it work in anyway?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by GGS
embarrasment That sounds cool does it work in anyway?

Well if you're looking for a horribly horribly painful way to kill yourself it certainly works.

Jimmy Buggs
In the real world superman would have sold out big time / became a dictaor

grey fox
In the real world superman would have sold out big time / became a dictaor

Theres two Elseworlds which explain that...

Symmetric Chaos
Theres two Elseworlds which explain that...

We live in a DC Elseworld nuts

outavodka
Oh it would aslo suck to be a male and have Human Torch powers

willRules
We live in a DC Elseworld nuts

laughing

no expression

fear

Entity
Oh it would aslo suck to be a male and have Human Torch powers Seeing as how being immune to fire is part of his power, how would that suck?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Seeing as how being immune to fire is part of his power, how would that suck?

Are you saying you don't scream "FLAME ON" when your in bed with your GF?

Entity
Are you saying you don't scream "FLAME ON" when your in bed with your GF? Well yea sure but thats not what actually triggers the fire. He's not Captain Marvel you know. stick out tongue

Jimmy Buggs
The hulk would end world hunger by letting everyone eat him.

Symmetric Chaos
The hulk would end world hunger by letting everyone eat him.

He's already done that actually. In PLanetHulk he provided enough energy to feed an entire civilization.

outavodka
Originally posted by Entity
Seeing as how being immune to fire is part of his power, how would that suck? Youd go broke finding cloths everyday, your shlong would be X-posed...X-cuse the X-Men puns....

Symmetric Chaos
Youd go broke finding cloths everyday, your shlong would be X-posed...X-cuse the X-Men puns....

Don't know about you but I wouldn't find that overly problematic (although if I was on a team it might be distracting for my allies)

SpunkySmurph
Don't know about you but I wouldn't find that overly problematic (although if I was on a team it might be distracting for my allies) Not necessarily.

I think I can multitask well enough to laugh hysterically and make size jokes while kicking ass.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Not necessarily.

I think I can multitask well enough to laugh hysterically and make size jokes while kicking ass.

hmm

outavodka
ide be tripping all ova the place damnit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.