Picture of the new batsuit (Awesome)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
Here you go guys.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I was going to do this. I love this new batsuit. I think its going to to be the best one yet.

Supreme being
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I was going to do this. I love this new batsuit. I think its going to to be the best one yet.

Yeah i agree it looks more flexible as well, hopefully the fight scenes will now be better.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Supreme being
Yeah i agree it looks more flexible as well, hopefully the fight scenes will now be better.

I'm sure the fight scenes will awesome.

Mindship
Definitely more 21st century-looking.

Bat Dude
Personally, I think it looks awesome! Probably be the best one yet, as previously stated...

Spartan ll
Friggin' sweet! Can't wait to see it in action!big grin

jinzin
meh I'm not really a big fan of the robocop look... I did appreciate that the last suit had simplicity in the legs and arms... it was very smooth and looked good.. This one reminds me too much of the crap we saw in Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin.. Too much tampering with something that doesn't need to be "fixed"

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by jinzin
meh I'm not really a big fan of the robocop look... I did appreciate that the last suit had simplicity in the legs and arms... it was very smooth and looked good.. This one reminds me too much of the crap we saw in Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin.. Too much tampering with something that doesn't need to be "fixed"

There is nothing wrong with the new batsuit.

LousyBoy
The lights on the bottom make it look like hes on a stage at some strip club.

NoFate007
Though its ok, I wish they didn't have the cut out lines and stuff. I liked it better when it was just black and you couldn't see the assembly line appearance.

superkronick92
If Batman were real, he would where that, SWAT + Ninja

tlbauerle
F that...

BEGINS had the best bat suit out there. It was pretty darn incredible. this looks like shit and totally harkins back to the terrible days of FOREVER and BATMAN & ROBIN.

Supreme being
Originally posted by tlbauerle
F that...

BEGINS had the best bat suit out there. It was pretty darn incredible. this looks like shit and totally harkins back to the terrible days of FOREVER and BATMAN & ROBIN.

No this one looks like its more flexible hopefully with the new suit we get better action scenes and less stiff kick here stiff kick there.

Jamaican
I totally agree with you guys. Cleaner/Smoother was the best. Batman's suit was perfectly fine in Begins. Something's dont always have to be redone to try and be 'better'.

My brother said he looks like "Super-Shredder" - lol...

WrathfulDwarf
Technically that's a dark knight armor and not a suit. What makes look good is that is not too bulky or uncorfortable to wear.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Technically that's a dark knight armor and not a suit. What makes look good is that is not too bulky or uncorfortable to wear.

Agreed. I totally love the new batsuit. Now I cannot wait until The Dark Knight comes out.

peejay88
I'm a bit underwhelmed, this will sell action figures but really the suit from Begins didn't need much of any tampering. It looks almost identical to the Begins one except for the detailed lines and cuts in the armour which seem unneccesary. It does look more mechanical, I'm sure it will look good when we see it in action with the correct lighting though. No nipples, Great success! big grin

WrathfulDwarf
It makes perfect sense. The film is call "The Dark Knight" the word Knight does indicate the use of an armour. So far it's looking like it can float.

OB1-adobe
It amazes me that they bother putting so much detail on this shit, when you'll probably hardly see it in the movie anyway.

I think I saw his chest bat emblem in BB for only a few shots, and thats because they inteded it to be there

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I think Nolan read Batman #500. There are similarities in batsuits.

TH3 D4RK KN!GH7
Good god I'm so pumped for this film Nolan and Goyer really know what their doing, and Bale just rocks the shit in everything he does.

jinzin
Originally posted by superkronick92
If Batman were real, he would where that, SWAT + Ninja
Are you joking? What purpose does a bunch f cut-lines in a suit make? You know other than to be harder to blend into the darkness. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Originally posted by tlbauerle
F that...

'XACTLY!

No this one looks like its more flexible hopefully with the new suit we get better action scenes and less stiff kick here stiff kick there.

It wasn't the batsuit that made the action scenes bad, it was the director... So I'm guessing the suit isn't going to make a difference... Though I do appreciate the neck articulation this time around. Originally posted by Jamaican
I totally agree with you guys. Cleaner/Smoother was the best. Batman's suit was perfectly fine in Begins. Something's dont always have to be redone to try and be 'better'.

My brother said he looks like "Super-Shredder" - lol...

Seriously..you don't see them ****ing up spiderma's suit in part two, because it didn't need to be tampered with... erm

braz
wow, I guess I really feel like an a$$..Lol, I was so anxious to post this myself in another thread, I didnt stop to look at this one. embarrasment

Anywho, I think it looks really cool, I mean, hey its different, although I absolutely loved the one for BB, if the Batsuit stayed the same then it wouldnt be any fun, or it would just be boring. It has to change. Evolve. But one criticism I have about it is the cape's too short. If they would just make it the same length as the one in Batman Begins, then it'd be perfect. wink

jinzin
Originally posted by braz
wow, I guess I really feel like an a$$..Lol, I was so anxious to post this myself in another thread, I didnt stop to look at this one. embarrasment

Anywho, I think it looks really cool, I mean, hey its different, although I absolutely loved the one for BB, if the Batsuit stayed the same then it wouldnt be any fun, or it would just be boring. It has to change. Evolve. But one criticism I have about it is the cape's too short. If they would just make it the same length as the one in Batman Begins, then it'd be perfect. wink

I don't really agree with that.. again they kept spiderman's costume the same for all three movies (the exception being the symbiote which is a plot necessity) and it didn't make the movie boring.. erm

The costume shouldn't make the movie, the story and the characters should.

braz
I don't really agree with that.. again they kept spiderman's costume the same for all three movies (the exception being the symbiote which is a plot necessity) and it didn't make the movie boring.. erm

The costume shouldn't make the movie, the story and the characters should.

Lol, yeah but thats Spiderman, his costume doesnt vary like Batmans. Its specifically always skin tight tights that look like pajamas with footings and thats strictly red and blue. Yeah, Im sure they wouldnt just come out with a purple and yellow Spidey suit cuz that would just be retarded, but that wouldnt be similar or shouldnt be compared to the adjustment that we see here for the Batsuit. The Batsuit can be lightened, darkened, more armored looking or flexible, the cowl shape can be adjusted, cape length adjustment, different utility belt, lenses, etc. etc.
Spidey doesnt have all that. sad

xNIXSONx
Seriously..you don't see them ****ing up spiderma's suit in part two, because it didn't need to be tampered with... erm

actually, they did change spider-man's costume in spiderman 2, they adjusted hues, and the spider on his back curves more around his shoulders than the previous film. and the webbing on his hands are different

Im not against the new Bat-Armor but im not in love with it either. Personally, i thought they shouldve kept the razor blades on his forearms as from the first one, being he recieved them from Ras' ninja thing, rather than being completely new retractable ones developed by his co. unless he found out his original ones were retractable

DarkDethbringer
actually the new suitmay helpfight scenes, asnow he can turn his head and such. but again the fight scenessucked because of the dirrectorand such, but i hope theyd rop the unseen action thing.look at Scarecrow, we sawhim like 2:00 minutes in the entire movie. the fight scenes are completelyunseen and overin the blinkof an eye and Batman is often not seen unless hes standing aorund or talking

braz
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
actually the new suitmay helpfight scenes, asnow he can turn his head and such. but again the fight scenessucked because of the dirrectorand such, but i hope theyd rop the unseen action thing.look at Scarecrow, we sawhim like 2:00 minutes in the entire movie. the fight scenes are completelyunseen and overin the blinkof an eye and Batman is often not seen unless hes standing aorund or talking

I know right, I think thats why they made the cape shorter so he could fight better with more clearer action scenes, which I hope they do but it just sucks, the capes too little, its almost like the size of the one Adam West wore sick But that 'Cape fear' thing tells me there's probably gunna be a twist to the new cape and that it might fan out or something, cuz look at it, If it stayed that small he wouldnt even be able to glide or make long descents with the memory cloth or w/e..

jinzin
Originally posted by braz
Lol, yeah but thats Spiderman, his costume doesnt vary like Batmans. Its specifically always skin tight tights that look like pajamas with footings and thats strictly red and blue. Yeah, Im sure they wouldnt just come out with a purple and yellow Spidey suit cuz that would just be retarded, but that wouldnt be similar or shouldnt be compared to the adjustment that we see here for the Batsuit. The Batsuit can be lightened, darkened, more armored looking or flexible, the cowl shape can be adjusted, cape length adjustment, different utility belt, lenses, etc. etc.
Spidey doesnt have all that. sad

You're jumping from one media to another.. Batman has had a lot of incarnations of his suit in the comics as has spideym, but spiderman's suit always goes back to the classic look, likewise the only MAJOR variations that bats consistently goes through are either wearing a blue cowl and cape or a black one...

Of course they wouldn't change spiderman's colors drastically, but then again they wouldn't put cargo pockets on his legs a utility and a helmet on him either... The batcrew just doesn't need to tamper with the suit but they did and it's done, hopefully the movie will be as good as begins at least.

Supreme being
You're jumping from one media to another.. Batman has had a lot of incarnations of his suit in the comics as has spideym, but spiderman's suit always goes back to the classic look, likewise the only MAJOR variations that bats consistently goes through are either wearing a blue cowl and cape or a black one...

Of course they wouldn't change spiderman's colors drastically, but then again they wouldn't put cargo pockets on his legs a utility and a helmet on him either... The batcrew just doesn't need to tamper with the suit but they did and it's done, hopefully the movie will be as good as begins at least.

I am very certain it will not only be as good as begins but better.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I think The Dark Knight will be the best Batman movie ever.

Supreme being

yes

braz

Cheers. beer

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer

Love the new batsuit.. Can't wait to see TDK a few million times. The fight scenes were decent in Batman Begins. They can only get better.

sindahouse
I dont wanna be too critical, trying to keep in mind that this is the "new" batman look. I still prefer his armour to look like muscle, like the 89 batman. I hate the robo-bat look. It doesn't look scary. It looks dum, but I'm doing my best to keep an open mind.

This "new" batman seems to be more kick ass than ninja. Huge car, huge bike, fancy non stealth outfit. He's definitely more knight that night.

roughrider
The suit in BB was the best one yet. They should be careful about looking too high-tech instead of a smooth design.
We don't want to get too TRON-like, do we?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by roughrider
The suit in BB was the best one yet. They should be careful about looking too high-tech instead of a smooth design.
We don't want to get too TRON-like, do we?

There is nothing wrong with going high tech. In Batman's war on crime and with his millions, I doubt if Bruce Wayne will be wearing something that'll get him hurt or killed. Being also that Bruce Wayne is a ninja, he should be wearing, some sort of stealthy looking armor clad suit.

xNIXSONx
there is a hi res pic posted on SHH of the new batsuit

http://www.comingsoon.net/images/batmannewsuit.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
there is a hi res pic posted on SHH of the new batsuit

http://www.comingsoon.net/images/batmannewsuit.jpg

I've seen it and love it.

SupezM'
Hopefully they'll show case some better fight scenes, I mean Batman is supposed to be the best hand to hand combatant in the world. Not being able to turn his head from side to side makes the choreography pretty hard to do, i'm really interested to see him kick some butt the way he should.

roughrider
If Christian Bale couldn't turn his head in BB, I didn't notice.
It was more noticeable in the Micheal Keaton films. Remember when he looked upward, how he had to lean his whole body into it, because the suit was so stiff?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by SupezM'
Hopefully they'll show case some better fight scenes, I mean Batman is supposed to be the best hand to hand combatant in the world. Not being able to turn his head from side to side makes the choreography pretty hard to do, i'm really interested to see him kick some butt the way he should.

Don't worry the fight scenes will be a whole lot better.

xNIXSONx
I've seen it and love it.

just postin it so people here have a link to go to rather than just state that its up heh wink

Turkish
This is by far the best outfit, some of it is obviously motorcycle gear ie the gloves and boots.

finally he'll be able to turn his frigging head, cause the damn cowl isn't fixxed to the cape.

AND BEST OF ALL NO STUPID NIPPLES!!!!!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Turkish
This is by far the best outfit, some of it is obviously motorcycle gear ie the gloves and boots.

finally he'll be able to turn his frigging head, cause the damn cowl isn't fixxed to the cape.

AND BEST OF ALL NO STUPID NIPPLES!!!!!

AGREED

cat4velvet
Hi there.
I'm new on this. I speak spanish, so sorry for my english.
I'm trying to find some pics of the batman begins, the scene when the scarcrow smell the toxic himself and see "the other version of the hero".
I like a lot this scene.
Can someone here help me, please?
Thanks.
Me (ow)

Badabing
Here you go guys. cool I can't wait 'til next Summer.

Mr Parker
thats the new one? looks good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.