next magna prediction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
what do you guys think will happen

Black Adam
......you kind of have to be a little bit more specific. which manga?

Darth Macabre
I think he's going to look inside himself and realize what he's doing isn't the best way he could go about it. no expression

ladov52014
and after he looks in him self he will release the seal doing a ultimate BAN KAI in his hallow form while protecting all of the world from the apocolypse hahahahah man its a good manga

yungz22
my bad i should have been more clear what kind of magna would you like to see come out

Gregory
I suspected as much. We need more quality horror and mystery manga.

Kero_Co
Welcome to the NHK,may already be out but our BAM sure doesn't have it, and Keroro Land cause I loves me some SGT. Frog.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Gregory
I suspected as much. We need more quality horror and mystery manga. Mystery, yeah.

Violent2Dope
A manga starring a turkey named Phil that is a mass murdering serial killer who has werewolf, vampire, and Chuck Norris powers who strangles his victims with their won intestines right before he has sex with their kidneys.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What sort of Manga?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.