POTC music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potcfan2003
All about the music, te soundtracks, Hans Zimmer, and where to get the music books with the music you can play on your flute

LoveJackSparrow
I know where you can get the sondtracks but not the music books for your flute...i got my PotC soundtracks ( i mean all of them) at walmart..so if your to find the soundtracks go to walmart but i dont know where you can get the music books..i think you can get them from like a music store in your neiborhood! ;-)

tee_pirategirl
I would luv to get them for my piano!!!!

I can see it now! Davy Jones should be easy to play...I wonder if I can play He's a Pirate. Now that would be cool.

I'll ask around for them and let u know.

PirateDiva
I would love to learn how to play the piano....just to be able to play POTC music with it!!! lol

LoveJackSparrow
i know how to play the violin and i played a little bit of He a Pirate..but i wasent as good...then i played a little bit from Phantom of the oprea and I actally did well with that well i mean since i have never read it before so i mean i would love to learn the potc music from all the soundtracks!

potcfan2003
I figured out how to play the first three notes of Davy Jones on my flute... if we get the band arrangemant version, we could have a orchestra!!

ivebeendepped43
i have COTBP and AWER but i dont have the DMC soundtrack...

potcfan2003
I have the DMC sound track, but no other soundtrack... I want to get the COTBP sound track tho, and they don't sell them anymore sad I'm gonna try itunes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.