Toy Story 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WheretoVirtue?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/

I can't believe they're making a third one. I really liked the first one and
the second couldn't beat the first, but it was still really great.

Hope they get all the original voices..and this will blow the box
office away. With both older people and younger kids coming to
see this "fingers crossed don't make the first two ashamed" movie.

Strangelove
Well, according to the imdb page, Tom Hanks and Woody Allen are already attached. and I'm sure John Ratzenberger would come back....

BlaxicanHydra
The guy who played the pig is dead, though, I think.

Smasandian
I rather have an original Pixar movie that another sequel, but well, I really like thier movies, so it aint a big deal.

Nah, that dude is still alive, its Cliff from Cheers man. He aint dead.

Darth Macabre
Tim Allen's already attached, too.

exanda kane
I doubt all the stars would abandon a Toy Story title. And as someones said, I would rather an original Pixar film be made (although I confess I haven't seen the last few). However, Toy Story fules always seem enjoyable to me.

botankus
Originally posted by Strangelove
Tom Hanks and Woody Allen are already attached.

*spews coffee all over monitor* Yeah, I guess with the character being "Woody" and all, I could see how this error could occur.

ragesRemorse
is this going to be done by the same team that made all the pixar movies or is it going to be disney pixar, because doesnt the pixar team have a new name or something? I thought they sold their to disney. I dont know though, i know im toy storey out

WheretoVirtue?
Originally posted by Smasandian
I rather have an original Pixar movie that another sequel, but well, I really like thier movies, so it aint a big deal.

Nah, that dude is still alive, its Cliff from Cheers man. He aint dead.

Well, Ratatouille can be that original Pixar movie.
Although Jim Varney did Slinks voice, and he's dead..

DarthLazious
It's a shame he is dead cause he was my favorite character in the whole movie.

WheretoVirtue?
Really? Buzz Lightyear is the best though..

ADarksideJedi
The first and second one was good.But making a third one I don't think they should do.Going as Disney is doing right now sucks so I would not even brother seeing it.jm

miroku
don't believe IMDB

ADarksideJedi
How?jm

Darth Vicious
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance I love the Toy Story series!

Supreme being
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
The first and second one was good.But making a third one I don't think they should do.Going as Disney is doing right now sucks so I would not even brother seeing it.jm

Very true plus i donut think they are doing it fir the quality but for the money, this is probably spurred on by the success of the shrek trilogy.

deathbunnyman
what storyline could they possibly come up with now. The second was good, but its still like... rescue the toy from some evil dude. They are both great films, and i dont want a third installment to run the story down, and tarnish a great series.

pinkfloydkor
well i mean the godfather 3 sucked beyond all belief but i dont think it ruined the trilogy

the original plot was going to be that buzz was captured and taken to taiwan but that plot was scrapped

now they are thinking that it might be about following the toys after andy is grown up

and disney refused to comment when asked if the movie would be in 3D

it is now scheduled for a 2010 release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.