Chuck Norris vs Jackie Chan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crosshair
Don't know if this would fit in here or not. So, who would win?

BlaxicanHydra
Out of all places to post this. Why here?

Crosshair
Beats me. I just thought I'd put it here. Some my friends said I should ask, so I did. I just didn't know where to put it at.

ESB -1138
Make it into a story. Oh and Norris pwns all.

Crosshair
Uh, Okay.

Ranger Chuck Norris is sent to go apprehend a drug lord named Jet Lee. However when Norris gets to Lee's drug storage warehouse, he is met by his secret bodyguard Jackie Chan.

How stupid is that story?

Norris Chan
boxing boxing

Norris Chan
boxing notworthy

ESB -1138
I would read that story over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over; are you getting all this? and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Genosha
Jackie Chan would so kick Chucks ass and I think there's a Vs. forum

Jack Daniels
Chuck Norris did become a true master ...it would be interesting....8th degree blackbelt! (10th in his own style?) thats something plus I think he stole a couple pages out of bruce lee's book..lol chun kuk do sounds like jeet kune do "style" a bit...chan from what little I know about him he is an actor/stuntman...where much of his practice is acrobatics ...guessing chuck could take him..the more interesting question is if bruce lee were still alive and still going who would have progressed the most..I still bet on Lee but that would be more interesting..more interesting yet kickboxing match between norris and van damme?...or has that been done...maybe van damme already kicked his butt?..lol

Jack Daniels
3 months and none commented on that last line?? or does noone like van damme anymore..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.