Nicest Italian Restaurant in Manhattan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
What do you guys think is the nicest italian restaurant in NYC, Manhattan particularly?

(I ask because im very familiar with NYC (since ive lived in Brooklyn), but not so much italian restaurants because the only ones i go to are Vincent's in Little Italy and Carmine's on 44th cause theyre great, but my girlfriend and her sis and her boyfriend want to go to "the nicest italian restaurant in Manhattan" so i need some help)

Sweet Escape
Hm... they're A LOT of nice Italian restaurants in the city. I live on Long Island, and I'm always in the city. But they're such diverse places, I can't really say. Sorry messed

ragesRemorse
olive garden

Photon009
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
Hm... they're A LOT of nice Italian restaurants in the city. I live on Long Island, and I'm always in the city. But they're such diverse places, I can't really say. Sorry messed

Ive been to A Voce (on Madison Ave) a couple times too, and really liked it. Have you ever been there? If so, What do you think of it?

I'm looking for a quiet place, not too loud, fancy looking kinda thing...

debbiejo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
olive garden laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.