True or False: Galactus could do this to every top tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
"With a mere thought, Galactus can strip the flesh from your bones"
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2686/h3pu4.th.jpg

"Or Reduce you to protoplasmic slime"
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9240/h6js1.th.jpg

Replace Herc with any other top tier or Herald-level character in Marvel or DC in your mind.

Could Big G do that exact same thing to them?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Replace Herc with any other top tier or Herald-level character in Marvel or DC in your mind.

Could Big G do that exact same thing to them? Yes.

King Kandy
You have to go to Sub-Skyfather level before Galactus has to do something beyond this.

guy222

eye beams scare me laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see Superman and Thor resisting both for a lil bit.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see Superman and Thor resisting both for a lil bit. Thor is just as durable as Herc...

illadelph12
I can see Superman and Thor resisting both for a lil bit.

The same Superman that's protected by a solar powered electromagnetic forcefield?

Faceman
Dam ! Thats one powerful beam........

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by illadelph12
The same Superman that's protected by a solar powered electromagnetic forcefield?

I said for a lil while. Superman has some insane durability feats. And thor has his hammer. So I think they would last out of all top tiers the longest.

Space M ummy
I said for a lil while. Superman has some insane durability feats. And thor has his hammer. So I think they would last out of all top tiers the longest.

Superman has some glaringly obvious weaknesses (red solar radiation, kryptonite radiation, anything magic) and galactus has cosmic awareness, and access to at least 2 out of 3 of those.

Superman would last for about 10 seconds vs. galactus, tops.

King Kandy
I can see Superman lasting ten seconds if he gets Galactus with T-Vo... Otherwise he loses in a microsecond.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by King Kandy
I can see Superman lasting ten seconds if he gets Galactus with T-Vo... Otherwise he loses in a microsecond.

laughing laughing laughing

T-vo? Professor X going all out could barely get galactus' attention, let alone hurt him. T-vo is beyond worthless.

superman loses in a picosecond.

nvrbeenwthagirl

we aren't talking about a fight. We are talking about who can last against those eye beams. hell, wonder Woman would last longer than Thor and Superman. Shield cross for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Space M ummy
laughing laughing laughing

T-vo? Professor X going all out could barely get galactus' attention, let alone hurt him. T-vo is beyond worthless.

superman loses in a picosecond.

I thought TV could pwn multiversal beings? did I miss something?

Jebus reborn
I said for a lil while. Superman has some insane durability feats. And thor has his hammer. So I think they would last out of all top tiers the longest. Which all help him... how much?
One hit and he's done.

Thor has his hammer, which does... what exactly to help him in an actual fight against Galactus?

Plus, Galactus has also one shotted Surfer multiple times, and one shotted Thanos through his shields...
It's hard to believe that any top tier is going to last longer than another, since even Wolverine is going to last just as long as Hercules.

King Kandy
we aren't talking about a fight. We are talking about who can last against those eye beams. hell, wonder Woman would last longer than Thor and Superman. Shield cross for the win.
Galactus just takes the enchantment off her bracelets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus just takes the enchantment off her bracelets.

When did he become magical?

Space M ummy
I thought TV could pwn multiversal beings? did I miss something?

T-vo is just a technique that allows superman to fight in astral form. good versus beings with little or no psi techniques, but galactus doesn't fall into that category.

nvrbeenwthagirl
T-vo is just a technique that allows superman to fight in astral form. good versus beings with little or no psi techniques, but galactus doesn't fall into that category.

I seem to remember Dominus being extremely good with Psy power. It's how he was able to create all those alter realities. So i guess T-Vo would work on big G.

King Kandy
When did he become magical?
He doesn't need to be... The bracelets are obliterated the instant she crosses them... Or he could just force some dude like Cyttorak to do it for him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He doesn't need to be... The bracelets are obliterated the instant she crosses them... Or he could just force some dude like Cyttorak to do it for him.

When did Cyttorak become more powerful than the entire greek Pantheon?

King Kandy
When did Cyttorak become more powerful than the entire greek Pantheon?
erm... You stopped being funny a long time ago.

Cyttorak is Cyttorak. He's always been that powerful.

Space M ummy
I seem to remember Dominus being extremely good with Psy power. It's how he was able to create all those alter realities. So i guess T-Vo would work on big G.

no way in hell. Galactus is so far beyond dominus on the power scale, it's silly to compare the two.

Earth's most powerful telepath (X) didn't have a prayer of scratching Galactus with an all out attack.

Moondragon equipped with the mind gem couldn't take out a herald with a full on blast, and a herald is much, much weaker than Galactus.

T-vo is waaaaaaaay overrated on these boards.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no way in hell. Galactus is so far beyond dominus on the power scale, it's silly to compare the two.

Earth's most powerful telepath (X) didn't have a prayer of scratching Galactus with an all out attack.

Moondragon equipped with the mind gem couldn't take out a herald with a full on blast, and a herald is much, much weaker than Galactus.

T-vo is waaaaaaaay overrated on these boards.

wait, you think galactus is more powerful than Dominus? OMG.

King Kandy
Galactus at full potential/good writing is 10x Dominus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus at full potential/good writing is 10x Dominus.

Hell, Darksied at full potential is far far beyond even full potential galacuts. with good writing. See how easy that was.

King Kandy
Hell, Darksied at full potential is far far beyond even full potential galacuts. with good writing. See how easy that was.
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Darkseid over Galactus? You're crazy.

A well Written Galactus destroyed the universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Darkseid over Galactus? You're crazy.

A well Written Galactus destroyed the universe.

Any new god can crush a universe in thier true forms. They create them for fun. now imagine DS in true form hurling the Omegas at galactus even at full power. A universe is just a sub set to the new Gods.

Jebus reborn
Hell, Darksied at full potential is far far beyond even full potential galacuts. with good writing. See how easy that was. I can't believe you actually believe some of the stuff you say...

King Kandy
Any new god can crush a universe in thier true forms. They create them for fun. now imagine DS in true form hurling the Omegas at galactus even at full power. A universe is just a sub set to the new Gods.
Scan?

Space M ummy

Full potential Galactus' powers include the ultimate nullifier, which can and has erased and recreated the entire marvel multiverse, consisting of tens of thousands of universes simultaneously.

Darkseid is nowhere near this power level, and to suggest dominus is even in the same league is laughable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I can't believe you actually believe some of the stuff you say...

I can't believe he says Galactus at full power well written is ten time dominus. how does that sound? Like wishful thinking. Where is this imaginary full powered well written galactus?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Full potential Galactus' powers include the ultimate nullifier, which can and has erased and recreated the entire marvel multiverse, consisting of tens of thousands of universes simultaneously.

Darkseid is nowhere near this power level, and to suggest dominus is even in the same league is laughable. [/QUOTE

You missed the entire point. dont' try. he made a statement about an imaginary Galactus. I rebuttled. Please try harder to read between the lines.

King Kandy
I can't believe he says Galactus at full power well written is ten time dominus. how does that sound? Like wishful thinking. Where is this imaginary full powered well written galactus?
The Galactus I'm refering to has appeared on Panel. He absorbed his universe.

TricksterPriest
Scan?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

Full credit to Galan for these scans. ninja

Space M ummy

Darkseid is nowhere near this power level, and to suggest dominus is even in the same league is laughable.

You missed the point. The nullifier is one of the most powerful objects in the entire marvel U and is a part of galactus so it's included in his power set.

That's ignoring the fact that galactus has been shown absorbing an entire universe by himself, on panel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Galactus I'm refering to has appeared on Panel. He absorbed his universe.

And scans of new gods creating universes has been posted. as well as orion showing just how powerful and huge the new gods really are.

King Kandy
And scans of new gods creating universes has been posted. as well as orion showing just how powerful and huge the new gods really are.
The scans never said they CREATED the universes... Just that they were there.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

Full credit to Galan for these scans. ninja Because the Boom Tube allows this...

What would happen if Galactus went through a Boom Tube?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The scans never said they CREATED the universes... Just that they were there.

NO. in another scan, mr. miracle commets as one of the new gods creates a universe in her hands.

TricksterPriest
Good question. hmm For that matter, why did the writer of 'The Hunger' forget about that?

Big Sexy
Any new god can crush a universe in thier true forms. They create them for fun. now imagine DS in true form hurling the Omegas at galactus even at full power. A universe is just a sub set to the new Gods. eek! seriously some people. Funny yet they seem to need help every new threat.

King Kandy
NO. in another scan, mr. miracle commets as one of the new gods creates a universe in her hands.
Scan?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because the Boom Tube allows this...

What would happen if Galactus went through a Boom Tube?

he's first have to get thru one. he'd be a big son of a ***** if he went thru. and very powerful. But of course, the mother box, has to allow this to happen. probably wouldn't.

Space M ummy

Franklin Richards created a universe as a child. Even at full potential, He's STILL nowhere near as powerful as galactus is.

Again, the nullifier (and by extension, galactus) was able to eliminate ALL worlds within marvel, and then recreate them. Darseid is not this strong. if he was, why does he want or need the ALE?

Didn't galactus meet darkseid in a crossover? I seem to recall darkseid being on the losing end of that contest.

TricksterPriest
Scan?

Originally posted by Galan007
Check this one out...

"Look at them, Gods of New Genesis. Meditating on their Divinity, creating twisted Universes"

:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_newgod.jpg

Yep, it would seem as though the New Gods can create Universes of some sort, on a whim. smile

Big Sexy
I would find that impressive if it bore some weight to the DCU at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy

It does. the new gods when boom tubing become lil more than high lvl herald lvl characters or Sky father lvl as is the case with some. In rare cases even boom tubed they are yet still more powerful. But we know the source won't allow them to just sweep away the universe like that from thier 4th world. S'ivaa didn't give a **** about the source and we see what he did with just a finger nail.

TricksterPriest

Galan said it's canon. I think it's from one of the new gods books, like Orion's mini or something.

Big Sexy
Galan said it's canon. I think it's from one of the new gods books, like Orion's mini or something. Its not from Orion but I mean in that its meaningless. An average new god can't defeat the majority of the justice league and they are far from universal destroyers wink . Nothing special.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Its not from Orion but I mean in that its meaningless. An average new god can't defeat the majority of the justice league and they are far from universal destroyers wink . Nothing special.

The Average new god in true form can. high father said that the very least of new genesis is more than any skyfather.

Big Sexy
The Average new god in true form can. high father said that the very least of new genesis is more than any skyfather. Please dude. Spare me. The new gods aren't warping universes. Thats contradictory to most of their history.

Big Sexy
Incidents like OWAW/ COIE and generally every other crossover indicates that the new gods are like most other pantheons. There is no "true form" and frankly theres no indication that the boomtubes change anything other than the size of a person and even then their are several instances where that is contradicted. There pantheon gods, nothing more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Incidents like OWAW/ COIE aand generally every other crossover indicates that the new gods are like most other pantheons. There is no true form and frankly theres no indication that the boomtubes change anything other than the size of a person and even then their are several instances where that is contradicted.

The only time it's contradicted is if a writer doesn't do his research properly. It's generally known that you should take what's in the actual new god's book as the proper theory. And when presented with on panel evidence of the true forms, you yet say that they only change the size of a person? Are you serious? It's your own bias keeping you from admitting what they really are.

Big Sexy
The only time it's contradicted is if a writer doesn't do his research properly. It's generally known that you should take what's in the actual new god's book as the proper theory. And when presented with on panel evidence of the true forms, you yet say that they only change the size of a person? Are you serious? It's your own bias keeping you from admitting what they really are. Please dude, your personal bias blinds you to spew false statements and half truths until it fits your arguement. There have been several humans that arrived on Apokolips and were the same size as everyone else. The TT's have and so has a few green lanterns. In the recent Orion mini several green lanterns were sent to Apokolps without boom tube aid yet they were normal size. Apparently OA keep several giant green lanterns in stock. Everytime a new god meets a JLA member they match them. Please you just believe what you want to believe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please dude, your personal bias blinds you to spew false statements and half truths until it fits your arguement. There have been several humans that arrived on Apokolips and were the same size as everyone else. The TT's have and so has a few green lanterns. In the recent Orion mini several green lanterns were sent to Apokolps without boom tube aid yet they were normal size. Apparently OA keep several giant green lanterns in stock. Everytime a new god meets a JLA member they match them. Please you just believe what you want to believe.

As I said. the writers didn't do thier research. It was established in a new gods book that the new gods are giants. hell even when supergirl went, in her own book, she was like a gnat to them.

Big Sexy
As I said. the writers didn't do thier research. It was established in a new gods book that the new gods are giants. hell even when supergirl went, in her own book, she was like a knat to them. As far as universal destroyers you must be joking. If so then I guess OWAW never happened since Imperiex himself is no more powerful than a universal destroyer. I guess COIEs was a low showing since technically AM was less powerful than a universe. The New Gods are pantheons nothing more. Darkseid is powerful but Galactus he isn't

nvrbeenwthagirl
As far as universal destroyers you must be joking. If so then I guess OWAW never happened since Imperiex himself is no more powerful than a universal destroyer. I guess COIEs was a low showing since technically AM was less powerful than a universe. The New Gods are pantheons nothing more. Darkseid is powerful but Galactus he isn't

Not in his boom tubed form. no he isn't.

Big Sexy
Not in his boom tubed form. no he isn't. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats retarded. Though no suprise.

Big Sexy
Not in his boom tubed form. no he isn't. or any

nvrbeenwthagirl
or any

Except we have seen DS in his true form create a being far superior to all of Galactus creations. HMMMM? makes you wonder.

Space M ummy
Not in his boom tubed form. no he isn't.

not in any form, he isn't. Darkseid doesn't have any showings anywhere that put him in galactus' league.

Darkseid is given problems by superman. Galactus creates beings stronger than that just by thinking about it.

Darkseid has his hands full ruling apokolips. Galactus runs through the universe like an unstoppable force, devouring planets at will.

Galactus' hunger, left unchecked will consume the universe. Darkseid is running around trying to find the ALE just to rule it.

Face it, They're in two completely different weight classes.

Big Sexy
Except we have seen DS in his true form create a being far superior to all of Galactus creations. HMMMM? makes you wonder. Care to elaborate on your twisted version roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
not in any form, he isn't. Darkseid doesn't have any showings anywhere that put him in galactus' league.

Darkseid is given problems by superman. Galactus creates beings stronger than that just by thinking about it.

Darkseid has his hands full ruling apokolips. Galactus runs through the universe like an unstoppable force, devouring planets at will.

Galactus' hunger, left unchecked will consume the universe. Darkseid is running around trying to find the ALE just to rule it.

Face it, They're in two completely different weight classes.

DS is also held in check by beings like mxy and the source. DS has created stayne who surpasses any being Big G has made. As I said, boom tubed, Big G is the winna.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Care to elaborate on your twisted version roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stayne beats all the heralds eight ways to sunday.

Big Sexy
DS is also held in check by beings like mxy and the source. DS has created stayne who surpasses any being Big G has made. As I said, boom tubed, Big G is the winna. Darkseid needed help to beat Imperiex. He couldn't stop Am nor any other high order cosmic. Stop embarrassing yourself. I guess all his showings are him holding back.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid needed help to beat Imperiex. He couldn't stop Am nor any other high order cosmic. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Have we ever seen DS in true form fight any of the high orders? Nope. Nuff said. And actually DS is the one who comes in to lend a hand.

Big Sexy
Have we ever seen DS in true form fight any of the high orders? Nope. Nuff said. And actually DS is the one who comes in to lend a hand. Why doesn't he stop them himself -because he can't and never could. Continued tomorrow
its like 3:30 am here.

TricksterPriest
Stayne beats all the heralds eight ways to sunday.

He's right about that. Stayne would beat the shit out of any herald 1v1. (Tyrant is not a herald.) Hell, Stayne could take on at least 3-4 heralds. Anything Takion can do, Stayne can. And Takion has some crazy feats. wink

grey fox
The ONLY time DS has even been an Equal to Galactus was on Jack Kirby's word. While the guy may have been a visionary , he's currently worm food ; thus his views & opinion are meaningless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
The ONLY time DS has even been an Equal to Galactus was on Jack Kirby's word. While the guy may have been a visionary , he's currently worm food ; thus his views & opinion are meaningless.

sick

Nikkolas
Looked at the Takion respect thread.What there says he or Slayne can take 3-4 Heralds?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Looked at the Takion respect thread.What there says he or Slayne can take 3-4 Heralds?

takion without trying beat a GL, captain atom and the very experienced flash. He later showed his power by actually slowing down the power of the God wave. he was so powerful that he embarred the supremely powerful insane lightray.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
The ONLY time DS has even been an Equal to Galactus was on Jack Kirby's word. While the guy may have been a visionary , he's currently worm food ; thus his views & opinion are meaningless. Exactly Stan currently thinks the Hulk can take Superman. Both deserve appraisal for their contributions but their era is gone.

Utrigita

Don't know alot about DC but none from the top of my mind could withstand that Blast.

Juntai
Originally posted by Utrigita
Don't know alot about DC but none from the top of my mind could withstand that Blast. I wonder if he tried that on Sentry.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Juntai
I wonder if he tried that on Sentry. Meh Spiderman been riding Sentry's jock for a while now. Even in WWH he showed this.

Utrigita
I wonder if he tried that on Sentry.

The same would in my openion happen, Someone about lower skyfather leveled Character could probably protect themselves against it, possibly Thanos, but don't think sentry would survive it, it was matter manipulation on a pretty good scale, "with a mere thought" then think if he had to really think about it stick out tongue

Juntai
I guess COIEs was a low showing since technically AM was less powerful than a universe. Wrong.

Big Sexy
Wrong. Thats my point. He construes arguements to match his ideas. Funny I expected him to pick up on that. If I wanted I could use that arguement to agree with me despite other proof against it.

Juntai
In the recent Orion mini several green lanterns were sent to Apokolps without boom tube aid yet they were normal size. What recent mini?

Big Sexy
What recent mini? Well not recent but last.

Juntai
Well not recent but last. The solo series?

Big Sexy
The solo series? yeah

Juntai
yeah I have that series, good stuff. I'd run and look it up, but I'm too lazy, admittedly.

Big Sexy
I have that series, good stuff. I'd run and look it up, but I'm too lazy, admittedly. It just told that several green lanterns were sent to Apokilips and were decimated. Only one survived. And yes that was a great series. I especially like the confrontation between Darkseid and Orion in which it was a prolonged fight scene with no talking.

Scoobless
Thor has his hammer, which does... what exactly to help him in an actual fight against Galactus?

no expression

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2052/thorgodblast1cl6.th.jpg http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/228/thorgodblast2kb5.th.jpg

eek!

Superboy Prime
It's not like Big G could stand a chance againt Anti-Monitor...so why bring AM up?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It's not like Big G could stand a chance againt Anti-Monitor...so why bring AM up?

Not for real. Talk about getting eaten.

Superboy Prime
It almost looked like they were comparing Big G to the anti-monitor, and for the sake of KMC, I pray they were not.

Nikkolas
A-M never even had the power of a whole universe.

Something Galactus does.

Juntai

Something Galactus does. Wrong.

Superboy Prime

Something Galactus does.

Wow.

I think it's time to leave the thread before insanity spreads.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Something Galactus does.

WHAT THE ****. Zoinks scooby.

Utrigita
wasn't anti monitor a being that spectre needed five wizards to power him up to defeat?

Nikkolas
"The universe once divided into many parts...Each one different, independent, yet somehow WEAKER than the whole". What does this mean exactly? Well to put it bluntly, it means that even though DC at the time was a multiverse, it was a weak multiverse that only contained as much power as a single universe. And before anyone tries to call BS on the fact, here's the Monitor saying the same thing in the forth book...
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sis0419su7.jpg

A-M had the power of mini-universes.

Superboy Prime
Too bad the scan ain't working.

Nikkolas
Hm. Wonder how that happened. Oh well. One sec.

judge of worlds
glactus is green

Nikkolas
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/424516_7-anti-moniter-vs-multi-eternity

Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok, I've been doing some research into the whole COIE ordeal, and I've come to the conclusion that there's NO WAY, AM could win this fight. You see, as it turns out AM DIDN'T have the power of a near multi-verse. What he had was the power of a SINGLE large universe. Need proof? OK take a look...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1696/crisis715vo9.th.jpg

See, when one of the positive matter universes were destroyed, the anti matter universe expanded. AM didn't get all the power of the destroyed universe, his own universes power just increased. And that's what he got, the power of the Anti Matter Universe. He even says it himself, check it out...

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9558/824nt5.th.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1513/825ch8.th.jpg

So how much power did he get when he absorbed his universe? Well, luckily enough, that's covered earlier in the same issue...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7577/815sf3.th.jpg

So he has the power of 53 million worlds, with more that 2 million of them containing life. Now I'm pretty sure that Marvel has never released an exact number on the population of the multi-verse, but given that there's an infinite number of universes within it, I feel safe in saying that there are more worlds(inhabited, and uninhabited) within Marvel's multi-verse, than there is within the anti matter universe. And what does that mean? Well that means that ME has MORE power to draw from, and is therefore more powerful.

(Now to all of those that are arguing for AM absorbing Multi Eternity, I would just like to point out that he NEVER demonstrated the ability to absorb a standard universe, only an anti matter universe. Matter and anti matter cancel each other out, so if he HAD tried to absorb one of the standard universes, it would have probably destroyed him. So he WON'T be absorbing any part of ME.)

Now as for the big show down at the dawn of time, I want you to take a look at something...

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7272/crisis1023fd0.th.jpg

Well look what AM says in the first and second panels. He used his energy to breach the Wall of Creation, and NEEDED the life energy of DC's heroes to complete the next step. So apparently, the power he absorbed, wasn't even enough to complete his plan. So even if AM got the chance to go back in time to try to destroy ME, he wouldn't have the power to do it when he got there.

Now for those of you who are bound to point out that it took the Spectre to stop AM, well I have come up with 2 possible answers as to why that was necessary.

1. At the time, the Spectre simply wasn't as powerful at the time as he is now.
2. (And this is the one I believe) It was the single BIGGEST PIS showing in comic book history. Need proof of that? Well look...

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8499/crisis1025vg7.th.jpg

Now think about that. The Spectre is backed by God, but for some reason he needs the power of some sorcerers to turn the tide? The way I figure it, DC needed someone that was more powerful than all the heroes put together for the big climactic showdown.But Kismet(DC's Eternity) hadn't been introduced yet. So who did DC have that fit that description? Spectre.

Looking at all this, I think it's safe to say, that Multi-Eternity wins this fight without to much trouble.

Originally posted by darthgoober
First of all, let me say thanks for the props everyone.

Second of all, everyone who's a big DC fan, should get ready to HATE me(if you don't already), because I've discovered something that's going to PISS you off. However it will also explain how the Anti Matter Universe, was able to expand and become more powerful, while retaining it's original size(which I already covered in my last post). Just remember, I didn't come up with this stuff, I'm only pointing it out.

Now we'll start with the beginnings of the DC Multiverse(I've included the first two pages of it's origin for anybody who doesn't know it, but the important stuff doesn't start until the third scan)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1069/crisis707ks6.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7707/crisis708ye4.jpg

This one's a little more important, which is why you get a thumbnail for it(even though I already posted it)...

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5586/crisis709qz3.th.jpg

Now the reason I say that the third scan is more important, is because it shows the universes overlapping to a degree, without actually interacting. Why you ask? Because the universes that made up the DC multi-verse, weren't laid out side by side, they were kind of stacked within the same space, and were separated by vibrational wavelengths that kept them from actually interacting with each other. This is first mentioned on the first page of the first book...

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8470/page01uy9.th.jpg

See at the bottom it says that the universes were vibrating and replicating. Now I would also like to bring your attention to the part(in the same narration box), that says "what should have been one became many", because that's about to be important.

So what does all this talk about the universe fracturing and the resulting universes being separated by vibrations have to do with anything? Well I'll get to that after I show you these scans, which point out something important about the multi-verses origin...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4880/page12qg5.th.jpg

This is from the first book. Look at what it says in the upper right hand panel. "The universe once divided into many parts...Each one different, independent, yet somehow WEAKER than the whole". What does this mean exactly? Well to put it bluntly, it means that even though DC at the time was a multiverse, it was a weak multiverse that only contained as much power as a single universe. And before anyone tries to call BS on the fact, here's the Monitor saying the same thing in the forth book...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6759/crisis0419su7.th.jpg

"The universe was split apart at the dawn of time...each part WEAKER than the whole it was meant to be". He also says that the universes are separated by by vibrations and time.

When all of this is taken into account, here are my theories on the matter...

About AM's power increasing with the destruction of the positive matter universes... Well his universe obviously didn't grow outward and actually become larger(because of the dimensions given for it and because of the impossibility of an infinite number of universes being placed side by side). It would be more accurate to say that it grew in DENSITY(it's the best word I could think of to describe it). It became more real, and more like the ORIGINAL universe in overall power.

This also means(and THIS is what's really going to piss some people off), that even at the height of his power, AM wasn't even as powerful as a SINGLE intact universe(because there were still 5 universes left out to complete the whole). So not only could he not take Multi Eternity, he probably couldn't take the universal aspect of Eternity either. His power falls just shy(5 mini universes to be exact).

Before everyone starts attacking me as a "DC hater", let me just say that I've spent the past three days going over all this stuff, but there IS a chance I missed something. So if anyone has any evidence which goes against all this, feel free to bring it to the table, and I'll address it. Also, I have no idea, on how powerful DC's universe is NOW. All this stuff relates only to the power of DC during COIE. I'm not saying that Marvel's universe is STILL more powerful.

Endless Mike
He tried it on Adam Warlock but he dodged. So no.

Nikkolas
We don't know if Adam dodged.

We clearly see it hit him and then next thing we know, he's on Big G's head.

It's like a little disappearing act.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/424516_7-anti-moniter-vs-multi-eternity

i've already debunked this. The universes being weaker were retconned. Krona was charged with releasing entropy. not weakening the universe. try again.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Scoobless
no expression

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2052/thorgodblast1cl6.th.jpg http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/228/thorgodblast2kb5.th.jpg

eek! I said fight, not cheap shot.

TricksterPriest
My question is, why didn't he just absorb it? Or do something? confused

Jebus reborn
My question is, why didn't he just absorb it? Or do something? confused Because he was fighting Ego, and he wasn't even paying attention to Thor...

It would be like someone punching you in the back of the head, while you were drinking something, and someone asking why you didn't dodge...

Hence, "cheap shot".

Utrigita
also the Godblast is magical in nature hence his problems with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.