Darth Vader (ROTS) v. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Takes place on Coruscant. Each at their best.

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc337/th_89322_tales23_122_337lo.jpg

Manslayer
presuit or suited vader? Presuit vader beats maul in saber. Suit vader loses to maul in swordplay but wins in a force fight

vader11
Agree.
I think he was probably saying pre-suited Vader, so Vader wins.

Utrigita
Agree, and didn't suit Vader also kill Maul in a fight at some point???

ESB -1138
Presuit/Suit Vader kills Maul.

BlaxicanHydra
Maul wins this with ease.

Utrigita
No he doesn't Suit Vader has killed him, and pre-suit Vader is above Suit Vader when it comes to basically everything.

kiddo44
unless it was right when he was put in the suit and could not even walk yet, Maul would get beat.

ROTS Anakin/Vader pre suit would destroy Maul.

kamhal
So, you mean that, after anakin being burn alive, he magically increased his force powers? Then you accuse the others from being bias about his favourite character...

Anakin pre-mustafar easily beats maul, after mustafar he loses badly (if by ANH he had that much trouble with him, imagine 19 years before...).

DARKLORDCAEDUS
hey guys, this Suited Vader. Anyway, Vader kills

yinyang

vader11
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
hey guys, this Suited Vader. Anyway, Vader kills

yinyang Then why made him ROTS but not ANH or beyond?

Darth Hord
If this is vader just after getting his suit he would loose because he would have no time to adjust his fighting style. Plus he would have to learn to walk,run,etc.If it is ROTS vader than it should be no suit. Or if you wanted a suited vader why not do OT Vader

Spartan ll
I don't get why people are saying suited Vader is better than Maul yet Revan isn't better than Maul. Suit Vader only won because he ran himself and Maul through with his own saber. If he didn't, Maul wouldve easily finished him off.

Suit Vader puts up a fight in sabers, but gets killed but Vader defeats Maul in Force, though.

If this is Pre-suit Vader, then he wins all.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kiddo44
unless it was right when he was put in the suit and could not even walk yet, Maul would get beat.

ROTS Anakin/Vader pre suit would destroy Maul.

Vader was whipping out a medical room the second he went into the suit. Vader would just crush Maul's head.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Spartan ll
I Revan isn't better than Maul

Revan=better in the force
Maul=better in lightsaber combat (revan's skill still unknown)
So an all out fight could go either but I'm not going to get into that and go off topic. Plus there is a current revan/maul thread.

But it did happen so vader did win in a ligthsaber duel against maul. But I think another lightsaber duel between them could go either way because you don't know if they were to fight againm if maul would be arrogant again and get himself killed. Plus if a I remember didn't the terrain play some type of role in the fight in the comics?

i agree with you here.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Revan=better in the force
Maul=better in lightsaber combat (revan's skill still unknown)
So an all out fight could go either but I'm not going to get into that and go off topic. Plus there is a current revan/maul thread. I know that, but people are saying Suited Vader could beat Maul in both saber and Force, which is bullshit. In Force, yes, but in saber, the morel likely thing is Maul would kill him.

No, HE was the one that was defeated. He only killed Maul because Maul got cocky(Again) and he managed to get in a cheap shot. So no, in an all out saber duel, Vader would lose. No, basically they fought until they got onto a piece of floating rock and kept fighting until Maul beat him, and then Vader got in the cheap shot.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Vader was whipping out a medical room the second he went into the suit. Vader would just crush Maul's head. That was because he just found out he lost his wife and kid(s). Whose to say he could do the same again but without that motivation for the act?

I'm not disagreeing with you on Vader beating Maul in Force, but unless he was really pushed that far again, and this is all under the assumption that he can control it, there is no way it would work successfully or that he could do it again.

Basically; it's his emotions that are the key here and could probably trigger that much power, but they would REALLY need to be pushed far like after hearing his wife and kid(s) was dead, which I don't think would really be successful without him being able to control it.

ESB -1138
Darth Vader pwns b!tches

Darth Hord
No, HE was the one that was defeated. He only killed Maul because Maul got cocky(Again) and he managed to get in a cheap shot. So no, in an all out saber duel, Vader would lose. No, basically they fought until they got onto a piece of floating rock and kept fighting until Maul beat him, and then Vader got in the cheap shot.

That maybe true,man I wish I could that comic right (can't get it on sw sad ) It was one of my favorites. Would you say though that it was Vader(suited) at his peak? Just curious because that could have an impact if this was not the peak of the suited vader. Not saying that a suited vader with a little more experience would last better.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Hord
That maybe true,man I wish I could that comic right (can't get it on sw sad ) It was one of my favorites. Would you say though that it was Vader(suited) at his peak? Just curious because that could have an impact if this was not the peak of the suited vader. Not saying that a suited vader with a little more experience would last better. No. Pre-Suit ROTS Vader was probably his overall peak, but he had learned to control his emotions and channel that into concentration, he wouldve OWNED Obi-Wan with ease.

When suited Vader battled Maul in the comics, I think the time was set a few months after either ANH or ESB, and he was defeated by Maul, so since ROTS Vader is probably weaker and less experienced, he would probably be guaranteed to lose in a saber fight, since he's still getting used to the suit.

Gideon
This is Vader right after he got into the suit? Then, yeah, he likely loses. Vader regains a lot of his skill with the blade months after RotS (mainly during "Rise of Darth Vader"wink. His uber Force powers (which are superior to Anakin's) progress throughout the two decades he has under Sidious.

The lightsaber fight wouldn't be close, methinks, and the Force fight might land Vader a victory, but he'd work for it.

Darth Hord
No. Pre-Suit ROTS Vader was probably his overall peak, but he had learned to control his emotions and channel that into concentration, he wouldve OWNED Obi-Wan with ease.

When suited Vader battled Maul in the comics, I think the time was set a few months after either ANH or ESB, and he was defeated by Maul, so since ROTS Vader is probably weaker and less experienced, he would probably be guaranteed to lose in a saber fight, since he's still getting used to the suit.

I meant would you say that was suited Vader's peak. Exactly right after he got the suit he could barely walk, plus he would need to readjust his fighting style play to the strengths of the suit.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Didn't Maul and Vader fight already?

BlaxicanHydra
Maul uses force lightning and takes vader out.

Utrigita
When has maul ever demonstrated the use of Forcelightning, I'm with Vader, in the fight on Kalakar VI It seemed to me like they where even maul speed did to pretty good with Vaders bruth strenght, the turn in that battle was when Vader Cut maul blade in two and Maul switch to Jar'kei I think it called, and at that point of time Vader was losing, until there in my openion they where evenly matched.

jollyjim311
Vader, at his peak during ROTS is when he is not suited. There, Anakin dominates the fight, but Maul manages to stay alive for quite some time thanks to his speed, skill, and agility.

Suited ROTS Vader gets his ass kicked. Maul runs circles around him.

ESB -1138
Vader WTFpwns all

Darth Subjekt
This is stupid...someone post PROOF, not Maul fanboy shit, that the Maul that fought Vader was either weaker or stronger than the real Maul.

*awaits DS19's Maul bullshit*

There is no proof one way or the other of that Maul's power level. As far we know, he could completely uber and pwn all, or he could be no better than Kit Fisto. WE DON'T KNOW. So using that as an example is idiotic. Then even if you say it was Maul brought back by Sith magic or whatever, but he now has mechanical legs, we have no idea about the technology that made up those legs and how they compare to his real legs.

It doesn't matter hoe Vader won...he won. Maul could have done this, and could have done that, but ya know what...HE DIDN'T. So shoulda woulda coulda's DON'T apply here.

And Gideon's right, although Anakin's overall potential was severely hampered, his skill went up after learning from THE Sith lord, Darth Sidious. I'll say if Maul takes this, it is extremely difficult, and not without sever injury himself. But overall, Vader has it the majority of the time.

Gideon
It all depends on which RotS Vader this is. Suited or pre-suited.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Gideon
This is Vader right after he got into the suit? Then, yeah, he likely loses. Vader regains a lot of his skill with the blade months after RotS (mainly during "Rise of Darth Vader"wink. His uber Force powers (which are superior to Anakin's) progress throughout the two decades he has under Sidious.

The lightsaber fight wouldn't be close, methinks, and the Force fight might land Vader a victory, but he'd work for it.
I agree with this assertion.

Though if this is ESB Vader, he will defeat Maul in a pure Force Contest without much difficulty.

But since this is ROTS Vader (pre-suited). He will defeat Maul in a pure Saber Combat but still this fight will not be easy for him. And in case of a pure Force Contest between these two, it is hard to decide that who will win because Maul is also strong in the Force.

kamhal
WTH? Mechanical legs? Darth Maul? Against Darth Vader?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I agree with this assertion.

Though if this is ESB Vader, he will defeat Maul in a pure Force Contest without much difficulty.

But since this is ROTS Vader (pre-suited). He will defeat Maul in a pure Saber Combat but still this fight will not be easy for him. And in case of a pure Force Contest between these two, it is hard to decide that who will win because Maul is also strong in the Force.

Agreed. Except I believe a better case could be made for pre-suit Vader winning a force fight.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Then even if you say it was Maul brought back by Sith magic or whatever, but he now has mechanical legs, we have no idea about the technology that made up those legs and how they compare to his real legs.

It doesn't matter hoe Vader won...he won. Maul could have done this, and could have done that, but ya know what...HE DIDN'T. So shoulda woulda coulda's DON'T apply here.

And Gideon's right, although Anakin's overall potential was severely hampered, his skill went up after learning from THE Sith lord, Darth Sidious. I'll say if Maul takes this, it is extremely difficult, and not without sever injury himself. But overall, Vader has it the majority of the time. You're getting confused with Star Wars Tales and the Infinites comics. Maul was resurrected(With both legs and torso attached) by those Dark Side Magician dudes in hopes of defeating Vader and taking his place at Sidious' side. Nothing to do with that other Maul.

Bullshit. Suited Vader got in a cheap shot, who's to say if they dueled again, Maul wouldn't just finish him off? Maul>Suited Vader in sabers, Suited Vader>Maul in Force.

Suited Vader takes it in Force, but he loses in sabers. The Star Wars Tales comics basically shows this, with Vader getting in a cheap shot.

But this isn't suited Vader, this is non-suited Vader, which means he still defeats Maul in Force and has alittle difficulty defeating him in sabers.

ESB -1138
Suited Vader takes it in Force, but he loses in sabers. The Star Wars Tales comics basically shows this, with Vader getting in a cheap shot.

This sounds a lot like Anakin vs Dooku. People say that Anakin got a cheap shot because he grabbed a hold of Dooku's arms and sliced them off. Vader won because of pure skill and knowledge. Who would have stabbed himself just to kill his opponent? Vader; that's who. He did something Maul would never have expected and because of that Vader won.

Spartan ll
This sounds a lot like Anakin vs Dooku. People say that Anakin got a cheap shot because he grabbed a hold of Dooku's arms and sliced them off. Vader won because of pure skill and knowledge. Who would have stabbed himself just to kill his opponent? Vader; that's who. He did something Maul would never have expected and because of that Vader won. Bullshit. After Dooku goaded Anakin, Anakin was dominating the fight, he was literally overwhelming Dooku into making a mistake. You're comparing apples and oranges. Again, bullshit. It takes knowledge and skill just to stab yourself? Uh, yeah. Not buying it. Again, bullshit. Anyone couldve done that. He lost the saber duel, and I agree with your last sentence, that he did win overall, but Maul basically won the saber duel till Vader stabbed himself. Nowhere did it show Vader defeating Maul in a straight out saber duel, though it did show Maul doing this. And, again, who's to say if in this thread's duel, Maul wouldn't just finish Vader off?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Gideon
It all depends on which RotS Vader this is. Suited or pre-suited.

This is suited Vader in ROTS.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Utrigita
When has maul ever demonstrated the use of Forcelightning,

He is Darth Maul, of course eh can use force lightning.

jollyjim311
Maul hasn't used force lightning. However, he has "far superior darkside knowledge" than Mighella, a dark witch who used force lightning.

Also, to be fair, Exar Kun never used force lightning. I don't think Sadow did either (I know his blade radiated with electricity, but it could have been an alchemical property of the weapon).

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is suited Vader in ROTS. Oh you mean when he couldn't even walk...well yea, thats fair. Guy loses his body, his wife, his kid (to him), his best friend and the entire order that he was part of...add that with him not being able to move...yea, good fight indeed.

ESB -1138
It takes knowledge and skill just to stab yourself? Uh, yeah. Not buying it. Again, bullshit. Anyone couldve done that. He lost the saber duel, and I agree with your last sentence, that he did win overall, but Maul basically won the saber duel till Vader stabbed himself. Nowhere did it show Vader defeating Maul in a straight out saber duel, though it did show Maul doing this. And, again, who's to say if in this thread's duel, Maul wouldn't just finish Vader off?

No Vader never used the force. Doing something unexpected does take skill.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Vadermauls.JPG

Who in their right mind would do that? Anyone other then Vader would have been killed from stabbing themselves with a lightsaber. Heck even another revived Maul fought Obi-Wan Kenobi and got beat by him.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Maul hasn't used force lightning. However, he has "far superior darkside knowledge" than Mighella, a dark witch who used force lightning.

Correct, Maul can also use Force Storms.

Spartan ll
No Vader never used the force. Doing something unexpected does take skill.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Vadermauls.JPG

Who in their right mind would do that? Anyone other then Vader would have been killed from stabbing themselves with a lightsaber. Heck even another revived Maul fought Obi-Wan Kenobi and got beat by him. In that comic, true, however, other books and comics BEFORE that event have shown he has far superior knowledge in the force than Maul. Bullshit. Doing something unexpected takes balls. Vader aswell as countless others(IE; Luke not using his targeting computer to take out the Death Star, Han having the balls to come back and help the Rebels near the end of the attack on the DS l, etc...) have shown that.

Anyone. Maybe, maybe not. And if Palpatine hadn't come in time, wouldn't he have died from his injuries anyway? But that isn't the point. Vader may have saved his ass doing that, but he was still beaten and at Maul's mercy before then, was he not? And this is suited ROTS Vader in this fight, so if that Vader(After ANH) got beaten by Maul in a saber duel, then ROTS Suited Vader should be a piece of cake.

And that comic(Where Obi-Wan fights Darth Maul on Tatooine) isn't canon, BTW. One of the authors already addressed that. It's an Infinities comic, if you willwink

BlaxicanHydra
Isn't this one? I was under the assumption that both comics were uncanon.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Isn't this one? I was under the assumption that both comics were uncanon.

No it was the second fight he had with Kenobi in which had the robotic legs that is not canon, this one is canon I believe.

BlaxicanHydra
I thought GL said something that when Maul died on Naboo, he was to stay dead?

Spartan ll
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Isn't this one? I was under the assumption that both comics were uncanon. No. Leland Chee specifically addressed this comic as canon, while the one where Obi-Wan and Mecho Legs Maul face off on Tatooine, is not.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Utrigita
No he doesn't Suit Vader has killed him, and pre-suit Vader is above Suit Vader when it comes to basically everything. No. Suit vader is above presuit vader in force mastery and skill

Originally posted by kamhal
So, you mean that, after anakin being burn alive, he magically increased his force powers? Then you accuse the others from being bias about his favourite character... Quit being anti vader/ anakin is way better than vader in sabers but not in the force

Anakin pre-mustafar easily beats maul, after mustafar he loses badly (if by ANH he had that much trouble with him, imagine 19 years before...). Right a pure saber duel. Vader> him with the force(maul) but he will have to work for it

Utrigita
In that comic, true, however, other books and comics BEFORE that event have shown he has far superior knowledge in the force than Maul. Bullshit. Doing something unexpected takes balls. Vader aswell as countless others(IE; Luke not using his targeting computer to take out the Death Star, Han having the balls to come back and help the Rebels near the end of the attack on the DS l, etc...) have shown that.

Anyone. Maybe, maybe not. And if Palpatine hadn't come in time, wouldn't he have died from his injuries anyway? But that isn't the point. Vader may have saved his ass doing that, but he was still beaten and at Maul's mercy before then, was he not? And this is suited ROTS Vader in this fight, so if that Vader(After ANH) got beaten by Maul in a saber duel, then ROTS Suited Vader should be a piece of cake.

And that comic(Where Obi-Wan fights Darth Maul on Tatooine) isn't canon, BTW. One of the authors already addressed that. It's an Infinities comic, if you willwink

In that comic Maul began getting the upperhand in the moment vader cut his doublebladed saber in two, and Maul switch to Jar'Kei which Vader couldn't defent himself against probably until that point, from my point of view they where even in sabercombat, maul was quicker but it was matched by Vaders pure strength.

Also I was under the expression that this was pre-suit Vader.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Manslayer
No. Suit vader is above presuit vader in force mastery and skill

Quit being anti vader/ anakin is way better than vader in sabers but not in the force
Right a pure saber duel. Vader> him with the force(maul) but he will have to work for it

Force mastery agree but Skill are you refering to skills with a lightsaber because with a lightsaber Anakin without his armor was better then Vader in his armor, Vader had to change his combat stil because of him lacking the agility that he former possessed. He was better in sabercombat without the armor.

Count Makashi
ROTS Vader wins with incredible ease, he is just to good with sabers.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Count Makashi
ROTS Vader wins with incredible ease, he is just to good with sabers. Bullshit. As CAEDUS put it a page or so back, this is Suited Vader, which means HE'S the one that gets killed with incredible ease. And even if it was non-suit Vader, he would still have a hard time with Maul, when it comes to sabers.

Count Makashi
The beginning of the thread says ROTS Vader, but even if its suited Vader, he loses after a hard fight at worst, we have no idea how good the Maul from the comic is, compared to the one, from TPM.
And pre-suited Vader takes a dump on Maul, he defeated Dooku like he was nothing and Dooku is Mauls superior in both Sabers and Force mastery.

vader11
Suited Vader loses...

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Count Makashi
The beginning of the thread says ROTS Vader, but even if its suited Vader, he loses after a hard fight at worst, we have no idea how good the Maul from the comic is, compared to the one, from TPM.
And pre-suited Vader takes a dump on Maul, he defeated Dooku like he was nothing and Dooku is Mauls superior in both Sabers and Force mastery. No shit, sherlock. And CAEDUS said it was suited Vader. Again, Bullshit. ROTS Suited Vader could hardly keep himself up, and didn't even have time to adapt a new lightsaber form that fit his specifications, how in the hell could he put up a fight?

Again, bullshit. Man, you sure are a Vader fanboy. Pre-suit Vader takes it with a very hard saber fight. Yeah, sure. Kepp deluding yourself, fanboy. ANAKIN only had the upper hand because Dooku pissed him off and made him concentrate, before then, Anakin and Obi-Wan were getting raped by Dooku. And where does it say Dooku is Maul's superior? Maul was considered 'the ultimate weapon'(Source; TVD) and 'pushed himself beyond his limits'(Again, TVD) and defeated one of the greatest swordmasters of his time.

Where does it say Dooku was Maul's superior?

kamhal
Maul was already at full power in TPM, so this Maul<or=Maul in TPM, so i think the best is to think that this Maul is as strong as TPM Maul, because there are even the possibility of him being weaker, which would mean a better would beat him...

Spartan ll
Maul was already at full power in TPM. Source?

Manslayer

Again, bullshit. Man, you sure are a Vader fanboy. Pre-suit Vader takes it with a very hard saber fight. Yeah, sure. Kepp deluding yourself, fanboy. ANAKIN only had the upper hand because Dooku pissed him off and made him concentrate, before then, Anakin and Obi-Wan were getting raped by Dooku. And where does it say Dooku is Maul's superior? Maul was considered 'the ultimate weapon'(Source; TVD) and 'pushed himself beyond his limits'(Again, TVD) and defeated one of the greatest swordmasters of his time.
He was referring to pre suit vader who would take a dump on maul with saber combat.

If this was ot suited vader the only way of winning is with the force

Spartan ll
He was referring to pre suit vader who would take a dump on maul with saber combat.

Which is why I said;

I accidently put 'with' instead of 'after', BTW.

Manslayer
Which is why I said;

I accidently put 'with' instead of 'after', BTW. Well hes not a vader fan boy

kamhal
If i am not wrong, TPM novelization.

MadMel
nope, maul had a wound in his leg when he was fighting qui gon and obi
it was caused by sand people when he was searching for the queen

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
nope, maul had a wound in his leg when he was fighting qui gon and obi
it was caused by sand people when he was searching for the queen

I'm pretty sure that's just the EU trying to save their "hero" from being defeated by Obi-Wan by saying Maul was wounded.

MadMel
kinda wasnt EU, but meh..

ESB -1138
Never saw Maul encounter any Sandpeople in episode I.

MadMel
no, but the EU covers stuff that is set apart from the films, the book i read covers the events of tpm, but from mauls point of view..

ESB -1138
no, but the EU covers stuff that is set apart from the films, the book i read covers the events of tpm, but from mauls point of view..

Which would be considered EU.

MadMel
hmm.. erm
whatever

ESB -1138
Vader pwns all

darthsith19
ROTS suited Vader would get killed. Bol Chatak is an unimpressive Jedi and she nearly bested Vader a month after, Maul would destroy her in a fight. He destroys Vader.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Which book is that?

darthsith19
I believe it is the Darth Maul journal.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n6/n33355.jpg

Manslayer
Originally posted by darthsith19
ROTS suited Vader would get killed. Bol Chatak is an unimpressive Jedi and she nearly bested Vader a month after, Maul would destroy her in a fight. He destroys Vader. Of course. any incarnation of vader would lose to maul in a duel but in a force fight? Maul loses

darthsith19
Yes, Maul would lose to Vader in a Force duel, I agree, but I disagree that Maul would beat any Vader in a saber duel, unless you are talking about suited Vader, cause ROTS Vader before getting injured would beat Maul in a saber duel I think. You must have just meant Vader in the suit.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I believe it is the Darth Maul journal.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n6/n33355.jpg

Thanks I'll check it out.

Manslayer
Yes, Maul would lose to Vader in a Force duel, I agree, but I disagree that Maul would beat any Vader in a saber duel, unless you are talking about suited Vader, cause ROTS Vader before getting injured would beat Maul in a saber duel I think. You must have just meant Vader in the suit. Well yes i was referring to suited vader

kiddo44
Of course. any incarnation of vader would lose to maul in a duel but in a force fight? Maul loses no i don't know how you can say that, obviously pre suit would pretty much pwn him, but in the suit just sabers, Vader could proably overpower him, force no question beats him.

darthsith19

Manslayer

darthsith19
I don't remember ever disagreeing with this. confused

Actually, in the Infintry Vader manages to kill Maul with sabers but only by luck.

xxxpoppunker182
vader in rots pre suit is vader>maul in saber combat and force power.

during ROTS anakin was one of top lightsaber combatants and gave obi-wan a run for his money.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
vader in rots pre suit is vader>maul in saber combat and force power.

during ROTS anakin was one of top lightsaber combatants and gave obi-wan a run for his money.

This is true.

alterangel
Maul gets owned by anakins whining alone dont even get started on force powers or saber skills

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by alterangel
Maul gets owned by anakins whining alone dont even get started on force powers or saber skills laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Manslayer
I don't remember ever disagreeing with this. confused
I didnt say you disagreed

Actually, in the Infintry Vader manages to kill Maul with sabers but only by luck. Infintry? And yes vader did get lucky there no doubt

Count Makashi
Yea, but that Maul could have been changed somehow, maybe he is allot better then the TPM Maul, or weaker, we don't know, how good this Maul is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.