Looking for a movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
I've asked this before, but it was over a year ago so what the hell.

The movie i'm looking for is from the 80s. I saw it well over a decade ago and can remember very little except it was set in some kind of bunker / facility where a virus (or at least i assume its a virus) is wiping out the characters one by one. When the virus takes hold, the victim vomits up a black, tar-like substance then dies. One or two of the characters also seemed to display symptons not unlike those of the rage virus in 28 Days Later, attacking other characters etc.

The only other thing i remember is that one of the main characters is called Butch (i think).

So, from those very sketchy details can anoyone name this movie?

zombieman
Nevermind, I've found it - Creepozoids, and apparently its a stinker.

Evil Dead
creepozoids?

zombieman
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092795/

That's the one. They really don't come much worse than this. Haven't seen it since I was a kid, but judging by what people are saying about it across the web, I probably won't bother reliving the good old days by tracking it down.

Evil Dead
odd coincidence. appears we posted with the movie you were looking for a few seconds or so apart.

ragesRemorse
i remember i always wanted to see this movie when i was a kid, because i thought it had a cool VHS cover. saw it on tv a while back, and man this movie is some good cheesy gold. Not as good as say jesus christ vampire hunter, but still a great movie to love to hate

Espantada23
Nothing is ever as good as when you see it for the first tim eas a kid.....I thought some movies were really good when i thought about them....then i see them now and im like "How the hell did I ever think this crap was good?"....but when I was a kid som of the effets were cutting edge for their time....now they lookd so cheap and lame.The young are so easily bamboozled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.