Black panther VS. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
I was wondering who would win between these 2 masters of flexibility and agility?

celestialdemon
Black Panther wins. He's a better fighter and a herald-destroyer. shifty

don't shiv
Beast.

Rewmac
Beast wins...

llagrok
Beast is a lot more agile than what most people think.

Good thread though smile

Caps Conscience
BPs tech for the win.

Hercules
BP is the better fighter and his tech is impressive, I think he could take Beast.

outavodka
Beast hands down which makes me f*cking mad that i gotta put up with seeying Gambit being the most agile of the Xmen. Beast's mutation is practically about agility/hes trained with the friggin avengers, not to mention being one. Then theres the fact maybe im taking this to far but yeah BEAST

Hercules
Originally posted by outavodka
Beast hands down which makes me f*cking mad that i gotta put up with seeying Gambit being the most agile of the Xmen. Beast's mutation is practically about agility/hes trained with the friggin avengers, not to mention being one. Then theres the fact maybe im taking this to far but yeah BEAST

Gambit more agile than Beast? confused

Have Marvel actually stated that? cause Nightcrawler and Beast HAVE to be more agile than Gambit, surely to God?

Redatom65
yeah it's about right, I don't think Gambit can do a few backflips in the air....

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
I was wondering who would win between these 2 masters of flexibility and agility?

Hank should

T'Challa has gotten such a boost, he'll take the majority

Alfheim
Beast loses.

norrinradd43
For having a basically normal human body, gambits agility is pretty amazing but Nightcrawler and Beast have him Beat...By the way Beast takes T'Challa 4/5

Faceman
Does anyone have an accurate measurement for Beasts strength? I have seen him stats that say 2 tons, while another says 25 tons???

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Another armbar victory for T'Challa.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Another armbar victory for T'Challa.

QFT

judge of worlds
black panther cause hes black.

basilisk
Hudlin Panther wins with the speed of an antelope.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by basilisk
Hudlin Panther wins with the speed of an antelope.

That's not Hudlin writing and I'm pretty sure that BP is notably faster than a normal person.

basilisk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That's not Hudlin writing and I'm pretty sure that BP is notably faster than a normal person.

Yeah I know. But it does show he has the speed of an antelope. Combined with Hudlin writing it would give him the win.

And yes, before you ask, antelopes CAN dodge lasers. I saw it on National Geographic.

yugotank
Beast should win but BP is like a "Marvel Batman" now and with prep he could beat Thor,Hulk,Iron Man etc,etc,etc.......

Lucas Bech
Beast is stronger and more agile. Of course, he wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Lucas Bech
Beast is stronger and more agile. Of course, he wins.
Black Panther is able to hop off asteroids and land on Surfers board, its pretty clear that he's more agile shifty

Lucas Bech
Originally posted by Priest
Black Panther is able to hop off asteroids and land on Surfers board, its pretty clear that he's more agile shifty

Remember that we are talking about comics.
Interesting action often tops logical action.

Priest
Remember that we are talking about comics.
Interesting action often tops logical action.

Lucas Bech

Priest

Lucas Bech

Priest

Lucas Bech

Priest

Lucas Bech
Originally posted by Priest
meh, thats pretty debatable its not like beast is nor more than a class 2 (me thinks)

Anyways, about beast agility, it can easily be countered by BP superior martial arts skill..

True, but by using logic, martial arts will never count as much as speed and strenght in a fight.

Priest
True, but by using logic, martial arts will never count as much as speed and strenght in a fight.
well BP did held his own against Namor on a few occasions. Namor is both faster and stronger than Beast imo.

Apolloknight
"Your as equally as agile as I panther"

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/7373/vsbeast1.jpg

Both have recieved upgrades over the years, I'd say they are still around the same level.

willRules
Panther rocks but Beast will rip BP in half and then lick himself clean yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.