KMC Beauty Contest Top 10 Females!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



The Prophecy
Top 10 Girls

Vote For the KMC top ten girls. THE POLL IS NOT IN ANY ORDER!

FEMALE
1.Roulette
2.Naz
3.BlackSunshine
4.silver_tears
5.TigerEyes
6.johnnyforever
7.ladygrim
8.morningglory
9.ADarksideJedi
10.Wild Cherry
11.Shelbert Lemon

Pictures of Contestants:


GIRLS

1.Roulette
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc9.jpg


2.Naz
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc3.jpg


3.BlackSunshine
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc4.jpg


4.silver_tears
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc6.jpg

5.TigerEyes
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc10.jpg


6.johnnyforever
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc21.jpg


7.ladygrim
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc17.jpg


8.morningglory
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc27.jpg


9.ADarksideJedi
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00kmc245.jpg


10.Wild Cherry
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/0kmc23.jpg

Thorrin
Damn Roulette is fine. faint




Votes silver_tears

Mišt
So many options....why couldnt this be a multiple choicefaint

Thorrin
I thought it was? haermm

Mišt
Oh you 13roll

*votes Thorrin* haermm

The Prophecy
Choose wisely!

Mywi
Morning_Glory. jam

Mišt

ThePittman
Originally posted by Mywi
Morning_Glory. jam thumb up

chillmeistergen
Roulette's got my vote.

Thorrin

The Prophecy
ATTENTION!!!!

The Contest will end in a week!

§P0oONY
Morning Glory gets my vote.

Tattoo
Roulette got my vote, MG was a close second.

Lana
Roulette's the only one who really stands out, I think.

§P0oONY
Roulette's just not my type at all... She'd be 4th or 5th in my choices probably, she's not at all bad looking though.

Secretus

Sanctuary
Morning_Glory faint

Naz
Roulette, I want to look like you shock

Skeets
Mrs.Thorinn FTW.

ThePittman
MG I want to look like you pitt_shifty

WrathfulDwarf
Why did you guys pick that picture from Naz? confused

TRH
My choice was johnnyforeverangel.......my second choice would be divided between(not in order),morning glory,wild cherry,silver tearts and naz.....

The_Mayor
Morning_Glory ooo yeah...

Naz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Why did you guys pick that picture from Naz? confused

Because I are bootiful diva

Yuna_And_Tidus
Gotta go with BlackSunshine, Noooo not because I loves her but because she outbeats them all in beauty from my perspective.

BlackSunshine
Thanks Yuna happy You'll probably be the only one to vote for me. stick out tongue


I voted for Wild Cherry.

Punkyhermy
morning glory looks too sweet.smile

and nazzy has always been a cutie.

JacopeX
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Why did you guys pick that picture from Naz? confused Because that is the picture she chosed.....I think.....

Bicnarok
Morning Glory:- a nice natural smile, nice skull proportions, cute sticky up nose.

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
Because that is the picture she chosed.....I think.....
"Pikachu, I are choosing you!!1"

no expression

Skeets
Oh.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
"Pikachu, I are choosing you!!1"

no expression http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7a/Poke_epic.jpg

Thorrin
Why the **** did you do that for?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Thorrin
Why the **** did you do that for? Edited....

Better? My apologize...stick out tongue

Skeets
What a ****.

TRH
dude wtf

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Thanks Yuna happy You'll probably be the only one to vote for me. stick out tongue


I voted for Wild Cherry.
Oh bullocks, I don't believe that.

Lana
4chan is the shitstain of the internet.

Barker
Jacope, do you think when you type?

Thorrin
Originally posted by JacopeX
Edited....

Better? My apologize...stick out tongue Thanks. bejay

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lana
4chan is the shitstain of the internet. Isn't 4Chan that image board?

Impediment
I voted for my woman.

I have to or I won't get any. no expression

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Impediment
I voted for my woman.

I have to or I won't get any. no expression
Well that's not how to go on about that! xd2 I must admit it is funny though.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by The Prophecy
10.Wild Cherry
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/0kmc23.jpg

eek! eek! eek!

Vinny Valentine
Morning Glory.

Slay
Originally posted by Barker
Jacope, do you think when you type?

Men can't multitask. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Wild Cherry.

Tsure
Wild Cherry

Sparkly
Originally posted by JacopeX
Wild Cherry. Originally posted by Tsure
Wild Cherry

Boys with taste 313

I agree though that Roulette is good looking big grin

I still voted for Wild-Cherry but it was a narrow run angel

Strangelove
Ladygrim smile

ThePittman
Originally posted by Slay
Men can't multitask. roll eyes (sarcastic) daf afsefdsfadyrtya ragreag ga gagr agzhddfsh

*other hand is busy*

Strangelove
Originally posted by ThePittman
daf afsefdsfadyrtya ragreag ga gagr agzhddfsh

*other hand is busy* scared

WrathfulDwarf
*votes for Strangelove*




whistle

ThePittman
Originally posted by Strangelove
scared flirt111

Barker
Originally posted by ThePittman
daf afsefdsfadyrtya ragreag ga gagr agzhddfsh

*other hand is busy*
~1321wanjk~` mine tuiiooo


13

Mywi
Originally posted by ThePittman
MG I want to look like you pitt_shifty

The Prophecy
A tie between Morning glory and Roulette.

Barker
Originally posted by The Prophecy
A tie between Morning glory and Roulette.
No shit.

Sparkly
Originally posted by The Prophecy
A tie between Morning glory and Roulette.

Nu-Hu mhm

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Impediment
I voted for my woman.

I have to or I won't get any. no expression

Well sh*t Matt, you're making me look like a b*tch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you didnt want to vote for me then don't. I dont give a crap it's just a game. stick out tongue

Ronny
I win eek!



Oh wait


schmoll

MR.Grum
i voted johhny

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Barker
Jacope, do you think when you type? Obviously he uses his entire brain, otherwise he wouldn't be able to randomly slap his fingers about on the keyboard.

A Dose Of Vraya
I voted roulette
a close second goes to MG
3.WC
4. ladygrim
5.black sunshine
6. Silver Tears
7.tigereyes
8. Naz
9. Johnnyforever
10. A darkside Jedi

§P0oONY
1.morningglory
2.Wild Cherry
3.silver_tears
4.BlackSunshine
5.Roulette
6.ladygrim
7.Naz
8.TigerEyes
9.johnnyforever
10.ADarksideJedi

That be my order... Yarr.. pirate

The Pict
Originally posted by Mywi
Morning_Glory. jam

MR.Grum
vote johhny!!!!!or M>G!!!!!!!EITHER OR

Tattoo
1. Roulette
2. Morning_Glory
3. BlackSunshine
4. TigerEyes
5. silver_tears
6. Naz
7. Ladygrim
8. Wild Cherry
9. johnnyforever
10. ADarksideJedi

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tattoo
1. Roulette
2. Morning_Glory
3. BlackSunshine
4. TigerEyes
5. silver_tears
6. Naz
7. Ladygrim
8. Wild Cherry
9. johnnyforever
10. ADarksideJedi
Our tastes are totally different.... No idea how you could have Wild Cherry down that far... She's dead cute.

JacopeX

Sparkly

Tattoo

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tattoo
I never said she wasn't, it's just that we have so many cute KMC women that it's hard to choose. Although it was easy to put ADarksideJedi last. vin
It is true that a substantial amount of the list are very attractive. Still... WC FTW! (Except below MG)

The Pict

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Pict
I would have put Blacksunshine second
I put her 4th... The 3rd/4th places were the hardest to choose on.

MR.Grum
secks

((The_Anomaly))
silver_tears FTW!!!

Selina*Starfire
I can't decide. weep A lot of them are pretty.. no expression

The Prophecy
!!!!ATTENTION!!!!


IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR NUMBER OF VOTES GIVE ME YOUR PICTURES AND I WILL POST THEM ALL AT ONCE! REMEMBER YOU HAVE 1 WEEK!

Barker
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Obviously he uses his entire brain, otherwise he wouldn't be able to randomly slap his fingers about on the keyboard.
Not that his entire brain is very much. srug

Strangelove
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
*votes for Strangelove*




whistle Bastard love

Faceman
I voted for

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Not that his entire brain is very much. srug Not that your life is worth anything.srug

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
Not that your life is worth anything.srug
I didn't see that one coming. srug

morning_glory w00t

The Prophecy
Wow things have changed since the last time I was on!

Roulette
Holy crap shock I am getting much lub blushing...thanks for the votes everyone hug


Originally posted by Lana
Roulette's the only one who really stands out, I think.

Wow, thankyou Lana! smile

Originally posted by Naz
Roulette, I want to look like you shock

Haha embarrasment that's crazy talk....you're very beautiful yes

Kram3r
Lol, easy, Roulette. happy

RaventheOnly
Well its like Roulettes pic is proffessional lol with lighting and everything stick out tongue

I voted Ladygrim cause she looks like she's going to laugh smile

Mišt
*votes Kram3r*blush2

Kram3r

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
Lol, easy, Roulette. happy

Am I acting crayzeh again? embarrasment


Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Well its like Roulettes pic is proffessional lol with lighting and everything stick out tongue

laughing out loud I took it when the sun was setting...it was shining in my face...hence the extreme lighting big grin

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
Those f*ckers in the Male thread don't have any Australian contestants. ermm

I can't believe you weren't in it....seriously o.o there is something wrong with the world.

Mišt
Originally posted by Kram3r
Oh you. vin

Those f*ckers in the Male thread don't have any Australian contestants. ermm

I think we were too sexy for them or something. srug

They're handicapped, its best to just let them have their fun for a while srug

Honestly, who could resist that:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/nerps.jpg

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
Am I acting crayzeh again? embarrasment

Totally, you got all these girl's asses cover. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Roulette
I can't believe you weren't in it....seriously o.o there is something wrong with the world.

Oh totally, the rule book said you had to have at least 1% ugliness to enter the competition. Not my fault I don't meet the requirements! weep

Kram3r

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
Totally, you got all these girl's asses cover. stick out tongue



Oh totally, the rule book said you had to have at least 1% ugliness to enter the competition. Not my fault I don't meet the requirements! weep

shock 'Sif laughing out loud


Hahaha big grin oh you hug so full of funny...and manly-ness 13

BackFire
Roulette

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
shock 'Sif laughing out loud

Must be all that vegimite that gives off that glow. 131

Originally posted by Roulette
Hahaha big grin oh you hug so full of funny...and manly-ness 13

I do my bestestest, really. 131wank

Mišt
Originally posted by Kram3r
I know! msn-oh

I had that on for 2 days!

crylaugh!!! @ your signature! Roflcopter, you rule.

131wank

Kram3r
Originally posted by BackFire
Roulette

Good. Now, perhaps some anal sex is in order, yes, yes it is.

Kram3r

BackFire
Originally posted by Kram3r
Good. Now, perhaps some anal sex is in order, yes, yes it is.

Did you just make the mistake of volunteering?

Wow, alright, here goes.

*Squish*

Kram3r
Originally posted by BackFire
Did you just make the mistake of volunteering?

Wow, alright, here goes.

*Squish*

Oh, I made no mistake, I only take.

Roulette
Originally posted by BackFire
Roulette

eek! Thankyou, BackFire! hug


Originally posted by Kram3r
Must be all that vegimite that gives off that glow.



I do my bestestest, really. 131wank

laughing out loud....Vegemite is so strong o.o

Lawl at the pink-cheeked Vegemite peoples.

Pretty vin

Oh, and Mist...I agree with our friend Kram3r. Your sig is very laughing out loudness. Nice work thumb up

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud....Vegemite is so strong o.o

Lawl at the pink-cheeked Vegemite peoples.

They're so full of pinkness. vin

Originally posted by Roulette
Pretty vin

Aren't we all? 131

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
They're so full of pinkness. vin



Aren't we all? 131

And chubbyness vin

Oh you 13.......


lambs are so cute ^-^

BackFire
Originally posted by Roulette
eek! Thankyou, BackFire! hug





Careful, my dear. Hugging leads to things, good things for me...possibly bad things for you, unless you're just really really awesome like that.

Also, my vote is not free, I expect compensation. You know, yeah. That's right.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
And chubbyness vin

Oh you 13.......


lambs are so cute ^-^

laughing

WTF!? Where did lambs come from?! laughing out loud

Roulette
Originally posted by BackFire
Careful, my dear. Hugging leads to things, good things for me...possibly bad things for you, unless you're just really really awesome like that.

Also, my vote is not free, I expect compensation. You know, yeah. That's right.

laughing out loud You're a funny one.

Okay, okay....I'll give you Mist, but that's it!

Originally posted by Kram3r
laughing

WTF!? Where did lambs come from?! laughing out loud

Welly, I was talking about chubbyness..and lambs can be chubby ^-^ and lambs are cute....hehe...cute little lambsies.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
Welly, I was talking about chubbyness..and lambs can be chubby ^-^ and lambs are cute....hehe...cute little lambsies.

Hahahaha, yes they are cute! stick out tongue

Only if they're clean. ermm

Mišt
My computer overheatd and switched off, I took the side off and there was dust covering the cpu fan, the graphics fan and the extraction fan ermm

I think all nominees should post more pictures dd

Also wheres that Emma chick, she was pretty hot, she should be there ermm

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
Hahahaha, yes they are cute! stick out tongue

Only if they're clean. ermm

big grin Wheeee!

Indeeds ermm smelly lambs can't get no love.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Roulette
big grin Wheeee!

Indeeds ermm smelly lambs can't get no love.

That's true. ermm

Damn it, you're one vote behind morninglory!

Roulette
Originally posted by Kram3r
That's true. ermm

Damn it, you're one vote behind morninglory!

I feel bad for them sad

shock Shiz...last I remember, I was on 12. I'm doing extremely well shock thanks for the extra votes, people! hug

Mišt
Welcome blush2

Roulette

Mišt
I havent voted, just kidding vin

Roulette

Mišt
petpet

Wild-Cherry
Black Sunshine Is b-e-a-utiful big grin


Roulette is gorgeous shockyes faint

Johnnyforever is really cute nuts

So much prettiness...who to vote for? shock

Wild-Cherry
Or maybe contestants shouldn't vote...hmm

Impediment
I voted for Raeann. I have to or I will be punished. ermm


All of the contestants are beautiful, though.

Wild-Cherry
Punishment...scary shockyes

Roulette
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Roulette is gorgeous shockyes faint

Thankyou blushing you're gorgeous yourself! big grin


Originally posted by Impediment
I voted for Raeann. I have to or I will be punished. ermm

laughing out loud Wise choice.

Impediment
Again, though, all of the other 9 contestants are hot. naughty

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Roulette
Thankyou blushing you're gorgeous yourself! big grin




Thanks blush2

Roulette
Originally posted by Impediment
Again, though, all of the other 9 contestants are hot. naughty

Haha, thankyou! hug

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Thanks blush2

'Welcomes big grin

Kongu Dude
Wild-Cherry. 313

Wild-Cherry
blush2

Thank you.

hug

lord xyz
I'm gonna be honest, Wild Cherry has the best pic, and although it was tough, she gets my vote.

Oh, and that's not really a picture of MG.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
blush2

Thank you.

hug
You're very welcome. thankyou

S_W_LeGenD
All of these girls are good looking and HOT! smile

But I think that Roulette looks stunning.

Wild Cherry is also gorgeous to me.

Anyways! I have voted for Roulette.

Still I would say that it was a hard decision for me to decide between these two girls specially.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm gonna be honest, Wild Cherry has the best pic, and although it was tough, she gets my vote.

Oh, and that's not really a picture of MG. Thanks! big grinOriginally posted by S_W_LeGenD
All of these girls are good looking and HOT! smile

But I think that Roulette looks stunning.

Wild Cherry is also gorgeous to me.

Anyways! I have voted for Roulette.

Still I would say that it was a hard decision for me to decide between these two girls specially. blushing Thank you..

Roulette
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
All of these girls are good looking and HOT! smile

But I think that Roulette looks stunning.

Wild Cherry is also gorgeous to me.

Anyways! I have voted for Roulette.

Still I would say that it was a hard decision for me to decide between these two girls specially.

embarrasment Thanks very much.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
blushing Thank you..
You're welcome! smile

I really wanted to vote for you but the choice was limited to just one girl. But you are no less beautiful then her.

I am sorry.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Roulette
embarrasment Thanks very much.
You're welcome too!

And you should not feel embarrassed! smile

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You're welcome! smile

I really wanted to vote for you but the choice was limited to just one girl. But you are no less beautiful then her.

I am sorry. Don't be stick out tongue

Im still young anyway wink I have growing room big grin

lord xyz
Roulette and Ladyluck! w00t

But Wild Cherry still beats them both.

Sparkly
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You're welcome! smile

I really wanted to vote for you but the choice was limited to just one girl. But you are no less beautiful then her.

I am sorry.

lion: Grrr!

Roulette
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You're welcome too!

And you should not feel embarrassed! smile

Hehe, that was just me being flattered ^-^ I appreciate your comment hug

Originally posted by lord xyz
Roulette and Ladyluck! w00t

But Wild Cherry still beats them both.

Thanks hug

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sparkly
lion: Grrr!
Ooops! embarrasment

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by lord xyz
Roulette and Ladyluck! w00t

But Wild Cherry still beats them both. Thank you hug

Sparkly
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Ooops! embarrasment

mhm

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Sparkly
mhm stick out tongue

tighthug

vin

lord xyz
Originally posted by Roulette
Hehe, that was just me being flattered ^-^ I appreciate your comment hug



Thanks hug Does that stalker still stalk you?

~JP~
Irene smile

Wild-Cherry
In my tastes, The order would be:

1. Black Sunshine
2. LadyGrim
3. Morning_Glory
4. Roulette
5. Johnny Forever
6. Naz
7. Silver Tears
8. Tigereyes
9. AdarksideJedi


Now, no one get offended please stick out tongue I think every one who entered is really good looking, just in different ways smile For instance, Roulette is drop dead gorgeous shock But Black Sunshine is my kind of pretty happy

Now, if Marie entered... faint

Roulette
Originally posted by lord xyz
Does that stalker still stalk you?

P-pardon? confused

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
In my tastes, The order would be:

1. Black Sunshine
2. LadyGrim
3. Morning_Glory
4. Roulette
5. Johnny Forever
6. Naz
7. Silver Tears
8. Tigereyes
9. AdarksideJedi


Now, no one get offended please stick out tongue I think every one who entered is really good looking, just in different ways smile For instance, Roulette is drop dead gorgeous shock But Black Sunshine is my kind of pretty happy

Now, if Marie entered... faint

I know I'm not offended! blushing hehe. Thankyou, WC hug


I forgot to say who I voted for blink.....

my vote was for Naz ^-^ she's quite young, but she's so gorgeous! eek!
She'll be a bombshell when she's older.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>