WWH vs colossus & normal savage hulk vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
Ok, people i am a hge fan of the hulk and colossus !

but i read from and interview with the writer of the WWH;hulk vs xmen mini i noticed that colossus and hulk will be clashing here is what he said :' there will be a test of strength between the Hulk and Colossus as well.'

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/795/795411p3.html

i found this stament implying that colossus actually could stand up to the might of this stronger incarnation of hulk as if he is were actually a challenge ...........surely hulk would win quite swiftly woudln't he ?

I am quite sure is more duarble,vastly stronger, and is now more intelligent and aslso fast .i mean he can lift millions of tons ,do you think he will take colossu down quite quicklyu?

same question for normal savage hulk which is'nt powered up?

how ell shoudl colossu fare against the hulk?

llagrok
Actually, Colossus receives a speed bonus when he's in his steel form, are you sure the Hulk's faster?

I think that WWH would take the majority against him, at least 7/10
Savage Hulk would probably take the Majority, although I imagine Colossus would get in minimum 5. It might end in a stalemate.

Bol Gath
hulk in both instances... Colossus stands no chance if he's by himself

Hercules
Hulk in either incarnation should be too much for Colossus, he has a chance against savage if he can take him down early enough though.

How WWH is shaping up NO brick no matter how strong should be able to stand against him.

Which is sad, cause my first thought was a stalemate fight between Herc and Hulk and then a team up but after seeing the Previews for Hulk #107. Herc is gonna get pwned! sad

Che$t Rockwell
I'd even say normal hulk can beat colossus.

janus77
any incarnation of Hulk - except savage banner or the mental manifestations - is way too much for Colossus.

WWH looks like being the best Hulk incarnation ever.

Che$t Rockwell
Originally posted by janus77
any incarnation of Hulk - except savage banner or the mental manifestations - is way too much for Colossus.

WWH looks like being the best Hulk incarnation ever.

Depends what you mean by "best" if you mean most powerful maybe..

I just dont wanna see this hulk start beating down people he has no business beating down..like dr. strange

llagrok
I concur, either of these Hulk incarnations could become stronger.

If Savage Hulk stayed at class 100 though I think Colossus would get in a couple of wins. If they all have their rage-strength connection, it's a curbstomp.

janus77
dynamic strength is the Hulk's defining characteristic... the whole, repeated ad nauseum, "the madder he gets, the stronger he gets" is basically what makes Hulk Hulk.

don't see why you'd struggle to comprehend that no expression.

Originally posted by Che$t Rockwell
Depends what you mean by "best" if you mean most powerful maybe..

I just dont wanna see this hulk start beating down people he has no business beating down..like dr. strange
I've been thinking about the potential Dr. Strange confrontation. I think it might actually be something like the Destroyer-Hulk fight, with Hulk accessing the astral plane and fighting it out there.

in the 'real world', Strange's only option seems to be bfr, as nothing's going to kill or permanently holdback the Hulk. but the Hulk can't possibly grab or injure Strange as he's far too dynamic and powerful to merely 'smash' ... a conflict on the Astral plane would make the most sense, imo.

guy222
Originally posted by ankur29
Ok, people i am a hge fan of the hulk and colossus !

but i read from and interview with the writer of the WWH;hulk vs xmen mini i noticed that colossus and hulk will be clashing here is what he said :' there will be a test of strength between the Hulk and Colossus as well.'

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/795/795411p3.html

i found this stament implying that colossus actually could stand up to the might of this stronger incarnation of hulk as if he is were actually a challenge ...........surely hulk would win quite swiftly woudln't he ?

I am quite sure is more duarble,vastly stronger, and is now more intelligent and aslso fast .i mean he can lift millions of tons ,do you think he will take colossu down quite quicklyu?

same question for normal savage hulk which is'nt powered up?

how ell shoudl colossu fare against the hulk?

Hulk wins

snoopdogg
That's a interesting anwer to that question. Maybe Colossus surprised Hulk with his strength. That would surely be a "holy f*ck" moment.

llagrok
Colossus could beat Hulk Samson style smile

judge of worlds
HULK SMASSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
I concur, either of these Hulk incarnations could become stronger.

If Savage Hulk stayed at class 100 though I think Colossus would get in a couple of wins. If they all have their rage-strength connection, it's a curbstomp. r u serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.