Annihilation Nova VS WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
The savior of the universe vs. the strongest person in the universe. Who wins!?

I'm personally gonna have to go with Hulk. If Hulk can survive all the energy that's been thrown at him so far, I doubt Nova has any fire power that can take him out.

llagrok
All the energy that has been thrown at him so far?

I don't think Nova alone could take him, seeing as he hasn't gotten used to all the power he has. IF the Xandarian world mind plugged in and he let it take control then he should take this.

AcousticDoc
Hmm...well maybe if Nova tells the Worldmind to reroute all of its power to throw at Hulk (and thus risking losing the Xanadarian energy forever) it might be enough. BUt I think the Worldmind would just give Nova a big f.uck you to Nova if that were to ever happen.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by llagrok
All the energy that has been thrown at him so far?

Yea, like getting his entire planet nuked, getting nuked back on earth, blackbolts voice...etc. I don't believe Nova's energy limit is higher than BB's or some of those planet scorching nukes.

oh and speaking of BB...wouldn't it have been so easy to wipe out Annihilus's armada if Nova just asked for BB's help and flew him (or have surfer fly him into it) into the middle of the entire fleet and have him just wail like a baby? gosh I really don't understand why Nova didn't try harder to get the earth heroes help.

llagrok
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Hmm...well maybe if Nova tells the Worldmind to reroute all of its power to throw at Hulk (and thus risking losing the Xanadarian energy forever) it might be enough. BUt I think the Worldmind would just give Nova a big f.uck you to Nova if that were to ever happen.

You're underestimating the combined power of Nova.

Symmetric Chaos
Yea, like getting his entire planet nuked, getting nuked back on earth, blackbolts voice...etc. I don't believe Nova's energy limit is higher than BB's or some of those planet scorching nukes.

Nukes have never done much to Hulk. In fact sometimes they just make him more powerful.

We don't really know what happened with BB yet.

Nova can always open a stargate and push Hulk through it anyway.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Nova can always open a stargate and push Hulk through it anyway.

That can be difficult. you guys seem convinved that Nova's power set is extremely high...what is his limit then? Can he blow up a planet with a single shot like surfer?

Symmetric Chaos
That can be difficult. you guys seem convinved that Nova's power set is extremely high...what is his limit then? Can he blow up a planet with a single shot like surfer?

In Annihilation he was making stargates pretty easily.

guy222
The savior of the universe vs. the strongest person in the universe. Who wins!?

I'm personally gonna have to go with Hulk. If Hulk can survive all the energy that's been thrown at him so far, I doubt Nova has any fire power that can take him out.

WWH is leaving a trail of carnage. Richard stands no chance. IMO, Ghost Rider and Howlett will be the toughest Hulk faces

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
WWH is leaving a trail of carnage. Richard stands no chance. IMO, Ghost Rider and Howlett will be the toughest Hulk faces

The PS from Ghost Rider can really get nasty for Hulk.

Utrigita

oh and speaking of BB...wouldn't it have been so easy to wipe out Annihilus's armada if Nova just asked for BB's help and flew him (or have surfer fly him into it) into the middle of the entire fleet and have him just wail like a baby? gosh I really don't understand why Nova didn't try harder to get the earth heroes help.

He actually tried to rally the heroes of earth to help him but at that time civil war was raging, and he left disappointed in how the heroes was fighting each other and seeing how the heroes couldn't offer any resistence to the Annihilation Wave. I believe that was the reason.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
The PS from Ghost Rider can really get nasty for Hulk.

I agree

Hulk's rage may offset PS

Its goin to be fun. Hulk/Logan/GR are among my faves. U know, who's #1 for me smile

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Utrigita
He actually tried to rally the heroes of earth to help him but at that time civil war was raging, and he left disappointed in how the heroes was fighting each other and seeing how the heroes couldn't offer any resistence to the Annihilation Wave. I believe that was the reason.

Yepp yepp I read the comic too, but if he pleaded his case then surely the heroes would unite with him. Any couldn't offer any resistance!? Strange + Sentry + Black Bolt would have greatly turned th tides to their favor!

Anyways, back to the debate...WWhulk at this point can probably take on any physical attack. It'll take something like the PS or telepathy to take him down. I have the feeling that Hulk can even survive a fully powered shot by silver surfer!

norrinradd43
That can be difficult. you guys seem convinved that Nova's power set is extremely high...what is his limit then? Can he blow up a planet with a single shot like surfer? He probably could

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by norrinradd43
He probably could

Yes but that probably still wouldn't be enough to beat this Hulk...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nova blasts Hulk into oblivion.

janus77
how?
bfr is feasible, but blasting the Hulk?
that way leads to just a more stronger, faster, more durable Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
how?
bfr is feasible, but blasting the Hulk?
that way leads to just a more stronger, faster, more durable Hulk.

wait wait wait wait, you think Hulk can take more than Annihilus?

Ouallada
Meh. Nova's win against Annihilus was pretty PIS, but that was more due to Annihilus being extremely powerful than Nova being weak. Once again, I think that people are underestimating what Nova can do. The last person to have the power of the whole Nova Corps kicked a lot of behind. Richard may not have the experience with that power, but that is as much comfort as a doctor telling a cheating husband that he only has syphilis instead of AIDS.

Oh, and "I became Nova because of them, and I'll stay Nova inspite of them" was a great line indeed. Showed the scale on which Annihilation took place, and the growing up that Nova did during that arc.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nova blasts Hulk into oblivion.

DLC, maybe

Hulk is strong. Nova falls

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by llagrok
wait wait wait wait, you think Hulk can take more than Annihilus?

Yepp. Annihilus has crappy durablility compared to hulk.

Jebus reborn
Yepp. Annihilus has crappy durablility compared to hulk. So, you also think that Hulk can take Galactus's attack that destroyed three solar systems head on?

Interesting to say the least...

smashyou
Hmmm...Hulk wins if Nova gets up close I think.

Mostly undecided.

guy222
WWH

Enyalus
Nova speedblitz FTW!

Naw, I'm kidding. He'd be an idiot to get into a fist fight. But blasting him from above and opening a Stargate to BFR him into the sun? Well, that seems reasonable. And he does have a lot of fighting and leadership experience under his belt.

Nova wins.

Stoic
Nova loses big time here, he would be no match for the Sentry, or Genis Vell, Nova is in a lower class than WWHulk.

I'd believe Nova would win if he were facing Namor or the Thing... and even Namor would give him hell. Nope Nova's not beating any Hulk at any time.

What are his blasts going to do that Vector of the U-Foes couldn't... let me tell you absolutely nothing, but what would Bruce do to Nova when he gets his hands on him? Yep break him.

ultimatethor
WWH wins

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.