Colossus vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Colossus vs Ironman

no flying for Ironman

Takes place in rush hour traffic NYC.

Who wins?

WizeJudgeWilder
Collossus bear hug

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Colossus vs Ironman

no flying for Ironman

Takes place in rush hour traffic NYC.

Who wins?

Tony

ragesRemorse
iron man hovers at a distance where colossus cannot reach him and fires energy blasts until colossus falls

judge of worlds
iron is tuff i don't know if collosus is so tuff how come no one makes buldings out of it.

Green Scar
Toe to toe?Colossus wins.

Jebus reborn
Iron Man punked Graviton in his Extremis...
Iron Man takes out Colossus, and he's also faster.

Trolt
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Iron Man punked Graviton in his Extremis...
Iron Man takes out Colossus, and he's also faster.
colossus is too brick-ish and 1 dimensional.

Throw in Storm + cyclops and allow flight for IM..then you've got a fight.

[BAW]Endrict
Colossus is nowhere slow...

Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops. He also has had training in acrobatics and sword fighting from Nightcrawler.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Endrict
Colossus is nowhere slow...

Colossus is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training from Wolverine and Cyclops. He also has had training in acrobatics and sword fighting from Nightcrawler.

I dont think hand to hand skills are going to matter a whole lot when a wall energy blasts are blinding your range of vision in a barrage of continuous attacks.

Iron man may not be as strong as colossus, but he has two things colossus doesnt, A built in arsenol and flight

tkitna
Well the thread starter did state that there was no flight for Ironman, but it wouldnt matter. The built in aresnal would be enough.

[BAW]Endrict
Sorry but I am a classic guy...I mean normal armor and not extremis.

tkitna
Ironman still wins

snoopdogg
Colossus has taken blasts from Havok and Pyro before. Pyro can amp his flame to even make Iron Man nervous. I'm not sure how they stack up to Iron Man but they pack a punch.

With no flight this is a good match.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus has taken blasts from Havok and Pyro before. Pyro can amp his flame to even make Iron Man nervous. I'm not sure how they stack up to Iron Man but they pack a punch.

With no flight this is a good match. That really says nothing though...
Unless Colossus is the one shooting the flame.

Plus, it doesn't say Pyro can match him, just make him nervous.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
That really says nothing though...
Unless Colossus is the one shooting the flame.

Plus, it doesn't say Pyro can match him, just make him nervous. Well Tonys armor can take alot of punishment and Colossus wasn't even phased by Pyros attacks. Tony was worried Pyro was gonna melt his suit if I remember right. Colossus has a excellent track record against energy attacks. That's Iron Mans only shot at winning. He won't beat Colossus physically.

Blair Wind
Sonics, magnets, pulse bolts (hit harder the farther they go), repulsar rays, Uni Beam, Uni beam that can reach temps hotter than the sun.....the list goes on when it comes to Tony's arsenal that can effect Colossus.

Kurash
hold on a sec, to say that tony cant beat colossus physically? Im not saying that he would win in a slug fest but if your saying that IM doesnt have the strength to knock colossus out if he catches him with a good punch then youre on crack. This isnt some class 20 or 30, IM is easily a 90 and can be pushed up to the 100 scale. Easily enough to be a physical threat to colossus, even if his energy blasts are the greater concern.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Sonics, magnets, pulse bolts (hit harder the farther they go), repulsar rays, Uni Beam, Uni beam that can reach temps hotter than the sun.....the list goes on when it comes to Tony's arsenal that can effect Colossus. Sonics won't work, Pulse Bolts won't work, Repulsor rays, Uni Beams won't work.

Colossus has some very crazy durability feats he probably for his strength class which is the low 100s is the most durable guy in it.

Scoobless
Iron Man KOd the Hulk.

smile

Kaos sebaceous
Well just because IM cant fly he can still shoot Colossus

He isnt a slouch at h2h either

ill give this to IM 6/10

Newjak
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Well just because IM cant fly he can still shoot Colossus

He isnt a slouch at h2h either

ill give this to IM 6/10 In a H2H fight Colossus destroys Ironman

Colossus is more durable and stronger. Ironman must amp himself up to those levels which depletes his power reserve faster. Colossus is also more agile and a better H2H fighter than Tony.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Newjak
In a H2H fight Colossus destroys Ironman

Colossus is more durable and stronger. Ironman must amp himself up to those levels which depletes his power reserve faster. Colossus is also more agile and a better H2H fighter than Tony.

Yeah but the threadstarter said nothing about this being a slugfest

If it was then ya Collossus would win everytime

But its not Ironman can use things other than his fists

Newjak
Yeah but the threadstarter said nothing about this being a slugfest

If it was then ya Collossus would win everytime

But its not Ironman can use things other than his fists I know I was just letting everyone know that Ironman's H2H abilities are worthless in this fight.

Still most of Ironman's weapon still will not work on Colossus either and Colossus is a lot faster than Ironman on the ground.

Kaos sebaceous
I know I was just letting everyone know that Ironman's H2H abilities are worthless in this fight.

Still most of Ironman's weapon still will not work on Colossus either and Colossus is a lot faster than Ironman on the ground.

How will Ironmans weapons not work?

Newjak
How will Ironmans weapons not work? You don't think Colossus hasn't taken Ironman level blasts before erm

Kaos sebaceous
You don't think Colossus hasn't taken Ironman level blasts before erm

He has but hes not indestructable

there only so much he can take

Newjak
He has but hes not indestructable

there only so much he can take True but he can still take a lot.

You also have to take into account that on the ground Colossus is faster and more agile then Ironman

Kaos sebaceous
True but he can still take a lot.

You also have to take into account that on the ground Colossus is faster and more agile then Ironman

Yea he can

He might be faster but IM can deffinately slow him down

Newjak
Yea he can

He might be faster but IM can deffinately slow him down He has to hit him first and the more power he pours into his suit's blasts the more energy he wastes the weaker he slowly becomes.

Kaos sebaceous
He has to hit him first and the more power he pours into his suit's blasts the more energy he wastes the weaker he slowly becomes.

Hmmmm...good point

but i dont think IM will run out of energy before Colossus drops

Newjak
Hmmmm...good point

but i dont think IM will run out of energy before Colossus drops We've already established Colossus can take a lot. It will be interesting though

Kaos sebaceous
We've already established Colossus can take a lot. It will be interesting though

I agree

norrinradd43
Iron Man wins due to motion amplified punches

zoa
if iron man plays smart and keeps his distance...tony wins....if not....colossus obliterates him

Blair Wind
I know I was just letting everyone know that Ironman's H2H abilities are worthless in this fight.

no expression

How much of Ironman have you read in your life? I mean I didnt really know much till I picked him for the tournament......but damn no expression

G-Mafia
Extremis Ironman is faster than Colossus in every way.

strengthkills
put ironman in hulkbuster armor(most recent) and iron man takes it 10/10

LordFear
Sonics won't work, Pulse Bolts won't work, Repulsor rays, Uni Beams won't work.

Colossus has some very crazy durability feats he probably for his strength class which is the low 100s is the most durable guy in it.

How about trying a novel idea and give reasons WHY these weapons wont work instead of knocking them down without anything to back up. You see how fanboyish your argument seems right now?

Let me tell you that when you go against some of the powerhouses Tony has gone up against, to tell me that against a one dimensional trick poney like Colossus he cant win is foolish, real foolish

LordFear
In a H2H fight Colossus destroys Ironman

For GOD'S sakes man STOP saying dumb shyte!!!!
IM needs to amp up??? You ever heard of solar powered energy battery cells which are continuously feeding on solar energy in case his other reasons and man source of energy dies out? Have you seen recently in Extremis, Prometheus or even Centurion armor having such a flaw? Furthermore agility and H2H doesnt even matter with the offensive arsenal Tony has. 'nuff said.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

How much of Ironman have you read in your life? I mean I didnt really know much till I picked him for the tournament......but damn no expression I know enough about Colossus and that is all you need to know 313

Endrict Nuul
Bump

MIXEITUP
iron man takes this

Darth Martin
With the handicap of "no flying" for Tony I think that Colossus would beat him in an H2H confrontation. An enraged She-Hulk hit him and half of his systems went off line.

But if Tony can keep a distance which I doubt he can do(suit's ground mobility and manuverability) against Colossus who is enhanced in speed while in armoured form he can probably win. His armour has sonics and if Cyclops optic blasts can effectively further th gap against Colossus I'm sure Iron Man's repulsors, pulse bolts, uni-beam, and anti-tank missiles can do something.

fangirl101
I"m inclined to go with Colossus. Iron Man is more versatile but, Colossus's is stronger and like solid thru and thru. You can jar iron man in that suit of his if you get up close and personal.

Darth Martin
Agreed.

DeathKap
Thats true he would move around alot in that suit if he gets hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.