Hulk and Wonder Woman Run the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Guantlets.

First time they go thru with only thier standard Moves, weapons, ect.
Second time they go thru it, they have thier swords and hulk has his WWH gear. 2time around, All the stops are pulled and each team including Wondy and Green Genes would use everything they can come up with for the win. No BFR

1. Omega Red and Death Stroke
2. Colossus and Starfire
3. She Hulk and Damage
4. Supergirl and Xenith
5. Immortal Herculse and Powergirl
6. Classic Juggs and Lobo
7. Superman and Gladiator
8. Thor and Orion
9. Despro
10. Thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

janus77
no way past 7, in either scenario.
Wonder Woman would get killed by Superman/Gladiator. then Hulk would have to fight both... and they'd be able to move away great distances (since no bfr) allowing themselves rest and recupperation, also allowing Hulk to calm down.

Hulk can't beat them, nor touch them. they can't realistically kill him either. so stalemate.

Hannibal-Lector
stop at 6

janus77
WW's magical no?
the lasoo would stop juggernaut, if not, then the Hulk would stop him physically. Lobo would probably be more trouble... though again a lasoo should do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
WW's magical no?
the lasoo would stop juggernaut, if not, then the Hulk would stop him physically. Lobo would probably be more trouble... though again a lasoo should do.

Lasso is the only being in all of creation that can resist the lasso. Has something to do with his banishment from Heaven and Hell i'd wager.

golem370
Gladiator has lost to Hulk. Hulk also went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superman. They have a chance of getting past 7 hell 6 could get past 7

janus77
Originally posted by golem370
Gladiator has lost to Hulk. Hulk also went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superman. They have a chance of getting past 7 hell 6 could get past 7
how did Hulk beat Gladiator?
the guy's gotta be hundreds of times faster than him, right?
and then there's the whole flying and staying out of reach (admittedly, this would require orbitting the earth, rather than being a mere few thousand feet up - Hulk could easily tag that distance).
doesn't he have any range attacks - lasers etc?

very surprised, got a scan?

I can't believe Hulk would even see Superman before Gladiator and Superman have snatched away WW and beaten her up. then it's 2 on 1 no expression.

Hannibal-Lector
It doesnt matter if they stop the juggernaut from moving, they have to beat him, which they cant physically do since he is completely indestructable

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lasso is the only being in all of creation that can resist the lasso. Has something to do with his banishment from Heaven and Hell i'd wager.
What about Deathstroke shifty ...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Guantlets.

First time they go thru with only thier standard Moves, weapons, ect.
Second time they go thru it, they have thier swords and hulk has his WWH gear. 2time around, All the stops are pulled and each team including Wondy and Green Genes would use everything they can come up with for the win. No BFR

1. Omega Red and Death Stroke
2. Colossus and Starfire
3. She Hulk and Damage
4. Supergirl and Xenith
5. Immortal Herculse and Powergirl
6. Classic Juggs and Lobo
7. Superman and Gladiator
8. Thor and Orion
9. Despro
10. Thanos

Great thread, DianA and Hulk get thru. Hulk and Diana beat everyone up.

janus77
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
It doesnt matter if they stop the juggernaut from moving, they have to beat him, which they cant physically do since he is completely indestructable
if he's stoppable, then he's destroyable.
Cyttorak's power isn't infinite and with this combination of WW's magic and strength, and Hulk's truly infinite strength, it would be done, imo.

as for Lobo, can't say... I assumed that WW's lasso would take care of stopping him, then Hulk would KO him.

a KO counts as a win, no?

Superboy Prime
Toe to Toe with PC Supes!? jawdrop

...Savage Hulk didn't phase PC Supes with his strongest blows after PC Supes was ready for them. doh

LoL.

llagrok
What counts as a knockout?

Not sure if they can get past 6, Lobo is one mean bastard.

judge of worlds
HULK SMASH SMASH!!!!

strengthkills
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Toe to Toe with PC Supes!? jawdrop

...Savage Hulk didn't phase PC Supes with his strongest blows after PC Supes was ready for them. doh

LoL. and as i remember that goes vice versa too so they did go toe 2 toe

Kurash
first run through they get through team 6 5/10 and team 7 0/10. With weapons I can maybe see them taking a few against team 7. Its not gonna be 10/10 and its gonna rely basically all on WW. We know she can kill Superman if she can get the shot off. Gladiator is gonna be tougher for her though. Shed have to find a way to lasso up Glads and kill Supes all before getting speedblitzed into oblivion. Shes got the reflexes to do one of the two but i dont know if she could get off the other. For the sake of arguement, if she could crowd control one and kill supes this could give hulk the oppurtunity to actually be effective. A standing still Gladiator is hittable or stabbable since Hulk would have his weapons. I really think Hulk could drive a sword through him since Glads has been cut before, by his own mohawk and by the silver surfers board (im in no way comparing the surfer to hulk, just inidicating hes been cut). I highly doubt they could pull this off because your dealing with two beings faster than WW but lets say it works. Thor and Orion stop them. Thor is a 5/10 against WW imo and him and Orion both beat the hell out of Hulk.

StyleTime
They stop at 7.

Faceman

batdude123
7... perhaps 6.

His Airness
Don't get past 6.

Hitman911
WW kills Glads and they gang-bang KAL

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk can't beat them, nor touch them. they can't realistically kill him either. so stalemate. Oh god...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.