Your examples of fighting racism and the definitions thereof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
"YOUR examples of fighting racism and the definitions thereof" (sorry for the "you", "you=your" in the title).

I've been defined as a racist. Yet, my definition of it is TOTALLY different.

I decided to write one example (and please add on your experiences) in which you were persuaded to help to fight racism or manipulated because of it, either way, I WILL NOT CENSUR OR JUDGE YOU for it, i am open to hearing what you think and want to share the experiences, and maybe something positive and more uplifting.

Here is one example that happened last year:

a co-worker told me that the big people don't care about black females (blacks)..i told her why? and she said b/c they allow smoking near the buildings...i said that's not true, she said she has asthma and i said i will work hard to see this through.

i wrote a letter to the big person, and with my email and name on it, that could have costed my job or got me blackballed.

i wrote a long letter.

after telling her about it, she ignored me, i went to tears. she wouldn't even speak to me in the hallway.

i prayed and pleaded with God and man.

within three months, they instituted a policy that banned all smoking near the building.

she was now my friend (by then, i had grown in different types of feelings about people). but word got out about who complained about the smoking.

and i had to deal with that all by myself, she never backed me up.

i am so glad she doesn't have to deal with the smoking, but guess what? she no longer works in the office anymore, so i went through all that blackballing and struggle for NOTHING.

CONCLUSION:

GOOD PART:
i feel like i did the right thing in helping a person out. the motivation was b/c she (cleverly appealed to my sense of "heroism"wink said that no one cared simply b/c she was a black person (and i didn't believe that).

BAD PART:
and she ignored me right after i told her that i sent a letter (not regarding race, just about the overall health concern), ignored me until she found out that the plan went in her favor, and she never had to mention her name.

YOUR TURN:

TELL us your experiences, the successes and failures, and by my account, i will not mock anyone who is serious and offering their opinion and experiences.

Czarina_Czarina
I've been defined as a racist. Yet, my definition of it is TOTALLY different then some on this message board.

I decided to write one example (and please add on your experiences) in which you were persuaded to help to fight racism or manipulated because of it, either way, I WILL NOT CENSUR OR JUDGE YOU for it, i am open to hearing what you think and want to share the experiences, and maybe something positive and more uplifting.

Here is one example that happened last year:

a co-worker told me that the big people don't care about black females (blacks)..i told her why? and she said b/c they allow smoking near the buildings...i said that's not true, she said she has asthma and i said i will work hard to see this through.

i wrote a letter to the big person, and with my email and name on it, that could have costed my job or got me blackballed.

i wrote a long letter.

after telling her about it, she ignored me, i went to tears. she wouldn't even speak to me in the hallway.

i prayed and pleaded with God and man.

within three months, they instituted a policy that banned all smoking near the building.

she was now my friend (by then, i had grown in different types of feelings about people). but word got out about who complained about the smoking.

and i had to deal with that all by myself, she never backed me up.

i am so glad she doesn't have to deal with the smoking, but guess what? she no longer works in the office anymore, so i went through all that blackballing and struggle for NOTHING.

CONCLUSION:

GOOD PART:
i feel like i did the right thing in helping a person out. the motivation was b/c she (cleverly appealed to my sense of "heroism"wink said that no one cared simply b/c she was a black person (and i didn't believe that).

BAD PART:
and she ignored me right after i told her that i sent a letter (not regarding race, just about the overall health concern), ignored me until she found out that the plan went in her favor, and she never had to mention her name.

YOUR TURN:

TELL us your experiences, the successes and failures, and by my account, i will not mock anyone who is serious and offering their opinion and experiences.

Bardock42
I'm not necessarily fighting racism, I just think it is idioic to be racist. People should just be accepting. I find racists weird aqnd might make fun of them or tell them how they are idiotic. But I don't think that there should legally be better treatment for monorities because they have it bad. It should be equal.

Also: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/454219_1-delete-my-account

Fishy
Conclusion, your story has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Except for that woman being an idiot, allowing smoking has nothing to do with her skin color. Also that an office banned smoking near the office is completely idiotic if you ask me. That you ban it inside the office is normal but outside? Stupid.

Fishy
you don't need to post it twice you know smile

debbiejo
I think it's weird how many ethnic groups look down on other ethnic groups. I see here a lot in my area. I always wondered why they feel this way, they are BOTH ethnic and should be able to empathize with each other.

chillmeistergen
Oh look Czarina's back, still a wanker; what a shame.

chithappens
I have a lot of examples with Czarina but those all over the board so no point in paraphrasing.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Fishy
Conclusion, your story has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Except for that woman being an idiot, allowing smoking has nothing to do with her skin color. Also that an office banned smoking near the office is completely idiotic if you ask me. That you ban it inside the office is normal but outside? Stupid.

What is the problem here!?! Why is everything stupid to you? Can't you just participate and be POSITIVE? Is it a female issue, are there no other females starting threads??

And regarding the smoke issue, smoke isn't stationary, wind does carry it, SMOKE TRAVELS, and people were smoking right next to the door so that anyone inside the building could smell it, she has asthma really bad, BUT USED RACE as the reason why she wasn't getting care.

And yes, others in the office could smell the smoke, and smoke isn't stationary.

And regarding the fact that I have two threads, I know, I typed the first one fast and realized I needed the "r", but I guess people like mistakes, it makes them feel secure or smarter, I don't know. I would cover another person's mistake before exploiting it, gain no value from that, but everyone is different or has a different culture or reason to be proud, my pride isn't in the mistakes or foully of others, but to each his own, but I am assuming that's why the corrected version is ignored and the one with the mistake is being honored/recognized.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
I think it's weird how many ethnic groups look down on other ethnic groups. I see here a lot in my area. I always wondered why they feel this way, they are BOTH ethnic and should be able to empathize with each other.

Right. But have you ever done anything to help.

Some on this board would think I am racist, but would never do half the things I ended up doing to "help" blacks. roll eyes (sarcastic) But b/c of ideology, I'm seen as racist.

I spoke to a black kid 10 years ago. He said that he had a neighbor who was racist. I asked him, "why did he feel that way?". He said, "b/c of the things he said about blacks". I asked him "how did you know these things?". He said, " the guy would tell me". I asked him, "why would a racist even talk to you?" He said he didn't know. I asked, " did he hurt you or your family?" He said no and the man paid for their electricity bill plenty of times to help his mom. I asked, " why would a racist help your family with their utilities?" I asked him, "are you sure he was racist or he just didn't like what he saw or experienced?"

I wanted him to think about that word (racist), and how he was TRYING to get me to imagine his neighbor as racist when his neighbor was doing something that is totally not racist at all, actually, he was doing the opposite. And that's someone who is of a totally different race, I'm not talking about ethnics. And see how this kid could have appealed to emotionalism if I didn't require him to reason?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
What is the problem here!?! Why is everything stupid to you? Can't you just participate and be POSITIVE? Is it a female issue, are there no other females starting threads??

And regarding the smoke issue, smoke isn't stationary, wind does carry it, SMOKE TRAVELS, and people were smoking right next to the door so that anyone inside the building could smell it, she has asthma really bad, BUT USED RACE as the reason why she wasn't getting care.

And yes, others in the office could smell the smoke, and smoke isn't stationary.

And regarding the fact that I have two threads, I know, I typed the first one fast and realized I needed the "r", but I guess people like mistakes, it makes them feel secure or smarter, I don't know. I would cover another person's mistake before exploiting it, gain no value from that, but everyone is different or has a different culture or reason to be proud, my pride isn't in the mistakes or foully of others, but to each his own, but I am assuming that's why the corrected version is ignored and the one with the mistake is being honored/recognized.

There are other females starting threads. And I know there are also other idiots starting threads. You seem to be one of the least intelligent though. Whatever happened to leave?

Bardock42
Right. But have you ever done anything to help.

Some on this board would think I am racist, but would never do half the things I ended up doing to "help" blacks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...you are black.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Bardock42
There are other females starting threads. And I know there are also other idiots starting threads. You seem to be one of the least intelligent though. Whatever happened to leave?

Why should I allow you to do that?

And on this particular thread (general topic), I haven't noticed too many females starting threads, or contributing to discussions on politics and philosophy. And if you don't find me intelligent, don't read my threads, it may make you stupid!!!

Czarina_Czarina
you don't need to post it twice you know smile

Okay, you don't read do you?

Bardock42
Why should I allow you to do that?

And on this particular thread (general topic), I haven't noticed too many females starting threads, or contributing to discussions on politics and philosophy. And if you don't find me intelligent, don't read my threads, it may make you stupid!!!

Why allow me? You just said you'd leave forever, even that your account should be deleted. Just wondering what made you change your mind.

And, no it won't. I am pretty sure that even reading as stupid things as you put out won't make a person more stupid.

Bardock42
Okay, you don't read do you?

And you can't read, can you?

Czarina_Czarina
Why allow me? You just said you'd leave forever, even that your account should be deleted. Just wondering what made you change your mind.

And, no it won't. I am pretty sure that even reading as stupid things as you put out won't make a person more stupid. '

OMG

YOU ARE SO FREAK'N NEGATIVE, no you will not run me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ONLY WISH.

NEGATIVE PERSON, MY GOD.

Czarina_Czarina
And you can't read, can you?

NEGATIVITY

Czarina_Czarina
?

Tangible God
'

OMG

YOU ARE SO FREAK'N NEGATIVE, no you will not run me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ONLY WISH.

NEGATIVE PERSON, MY GOD. You're either incredibly thick or a lieing little preteen.

WHAT has your story got to with racism?

Magee
I think she may have mental problems.

Fishy

How the hell am I supposed to think that a woman that stupid is something positive?

And no I am not negative because your black, or your soul is white, or your a mixed race, or that your a woman. I honest to god don't care about any of that (except for the white soul part that's just funny). I'm just being negative because your example had nothing to do with racism at all, and that in a thread where you ask about examples having to do with racism.

Fishy
How is any more negative then telling me I don't read?

And yeah I do read, otherwise I wouldn't have seen that you posted the same thread twice...

Czarina_Czarina
How the hell am I supposed to think that a woman that stupid is something positive?

And no I am not negative because your black, or your soul is white, or your a mixed race, or that your a woman. I honest to god don't care about any of that (except for the white soul part that's just funny). I'm just being negative because your example had nothing to do with racism at all, and that in a thread where you ask about examples having to do with racism.

negative

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Tangible God
You're either incredibly thick or a lieing little preteen.

WHAT has your story got to with racism?

YOU ARE THICK, she mentioned RACE as the reason why no body cared, ok? Got it! I am repeating HER WORDS!!!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Magee
I think she may have mental problems.

whatever will help you feel good about yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chillmeistergen
You claim you were soul switched Czarina. I think professionals, and the every day person agree that you have mental problems.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You claim you were soul switched Czarina. I think professionals, and the every day person agree that you have mental problems.

negativity!

Bardock42
negativity! Stupidity.

xmarksthespot
I thought she said she was going to leave and/or at least stop making stupid threads.

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I thought she said she was going to leave and/or at least stop making stupid threads. She lied. Must be her black soul behaving black.

xmarksthespot
'Cause that's what they do.

I think I'm going to make this thread about kittens now.

I like kittens, but am not too fond of cats.

Czarina_Czarina
Stupidity.

negative.

Bardock42
negative.
You are not to decide what is negative.

chillmeistergen
Unless it's in the field of soul switching. I don't think anyone else wants to be the authority on that idiocy.

Czarina_Czarina
4 people being negative...(braddock, fish, xmarks, and chilli) and many more....to bring someone "down". losers.

if i think someone is stupid, i wouldn't waste my time, why hit a nat with a hammar, if that person is stupid then they are also weak, why even bother? people like YOURSELVES TRY TO hurt (heckle, etc.) those who are a threat, if someone is stupid, that's their problem, but to try to instituaitonalize it, shows you are feeling threatened by me.

you only attack someone that you see as a force. if i am smarter then someone else, why would i bother telling them they are stupid at all, i simply wouldn't reply to what i feel is stupid. but to try to HAMMAR IT, SHOWS YOU FEEL THREATENED. I THREATEN YOU, B/C I AM FEMALE AND I WILL NOT AND DO NOT BACK DOWN.

i was just testing you freaks when i said i was going to leave.

losers.

Czarina_Czarina
Unless it's in the field of soul switching. I don't think anyone else wants to be the authority on that idiocy.

negative heckler loser

Czarina_Czarina
You are not to decide what is negative.

negative

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I thought she said she was going to leave and/or at least stop making stupid threads.

negative.

backdoorman
Nah, you threaten us cause you are black. I heard you people stole.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by backdoorman
Nah, you threaten us cause you are black. I heard you people stole.

negative and stupid and sorry person....

wow, keep it coming!!!

Happy Dance

Czarina_Czarina
i actually have someone to take care of right now, can't nurse you pathetic whinny crappers, some of you are pathetic losers (aka, NEGATIVE). you know who you are. but i don't have all day to remind you of it. carry on ........losers.

chillmeistergen
4 people being negative...(braddock, fish, xmarks, and chilli) and many more....to bring someone "down". losers.

if i think someone is stupid, i wouldn't waste my time, why hit a nat with a hammar, if that person is stupid then they are also weak, why even bother? people like YOURSELVES TRY TO hurt (heckle, etc.) those who are a threat, if someone is stupid, that's their problem, but to try to instituaitonalize it, shows you are feeling threatened by me.

you only attack someone that you see as a force. if i am smarter then someone else, why would i bother telling them they are stupid at all, i simply wouldn't reply to what i feel is stupid. but to try to HAMMAR IT, SHOWS YOU FEEL THREATENED. I THREATEN YOU, B/C I AM FEMALE AND I WILL NOT AND DO NOT BACK DOWN.

i was just testing you freaks when i said i was going to leave.

losers.

Testing us? What did you think we were going to do? Beg you to stay? Your soul must be getting old, you ought to trade it in for a newer model.

Czarina_Czarina
Testing us? What did you think we were going to do? Beg you to stay? Your soul must be getting old, you ought to trade it in for a newer model.

negative

loser

you care nothing about racism, you just want someone to take down, what a niger!

i don't have time, anything you say at this point is a reminder of how NEGATIVE you are, you are pathetic.

buh bye (ha, you thought i was leaving) who's stupid for thinking THAT, loser!

Bardock42

you only attack someone that you see as a force. if i am smarter then someone else, why would i bother telling them they are stupid at all, i simply wouldn't reply to what i feel is stupid.

No, see, this shows that you never encountered someone more stupid than you.

Bardock42
negative

loser

you care nothing about racism, you just want someone to take down, what a niger!

i don't have time, anything you say at this point is a reminder of how NEGATIVE you are, you are pathetic.

I actually care about racism. I don't like it. I think we should all live together in harmony...cause race is nothing to hate.

Which is why I don't like you. You are racist.

chillmeistergen
negative

loser

I'm sorry, I fail to see how it's stupid for me to believe someone wants to do something they said they wanted to do. That's just you being a indecisive wanker, nothing more.

xmarksthespot
No, see, this shows that you never encountered someone more stupid than you. Funny 'cause it's true.

chithappens

1) They are not threatened by you. They are annoyed. Me and Bradrock don't see eye to eye on a lot of different things but at least his shit seems coherent and consistent. You tend to just say "it is"; people ask why and you respond "it is" - that leads to BS.

2) No one here can institutionalize a certain pattern of behavior through an internet forum. There are people who disagree on every topic regardless of who that person is. What does you being a woman have to do with anything?

You could have the biggest cock in the room and still be "bashed" for saying things that are not cohesive.

3)

Are you contradicting yourself?

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, I stopped reading responses b/c I figure some retards only know how to add negativity, they can't participate b/c they didn't think of it themselves.

Here's something a bit different but good to know (in general, has nothing to do with race at all):

a lady told me she would love to read minds. i told her reading the mind is different from correct interpretationfrom what you read, as reading the mind is like reading a book, people interpret things differently from the author all the time (add their own spin to things based on fears, etc.), as even with religion, we have so many interpretations even underneath 3 of the major ones (Judaism, Catholicism, Muslim) , so i wanted to remind her it's one thing to read, it's another thing to CORRECTLY INTPREPRET OR UNDERSTAND/perceive/discern.

Bardock42
Ok, I stopped reading responses b/c I figure some retards only know how to add negativity, they can't participate b/c they didn't think of it themselves.

Here's something a bit different but good to know (in general, has nothing to do with race at all):

a lady told me she would love to read minds. i told her reading the mind is different from correct interpretationfrom what you read, as reading the mind is like reading a book, people interpret things differently from the author all the time (add their own spin to things based on fears, etc.), as even with religion, we have so many interpretations even underneath 3 of the major ones (Judaism, Catholicism, Muslim) , so i wanted to remind her it's one thing to read, it's another thing to CORRECTLY INTPREPRET OR UNDERSTAND/perceive/discern.

How is that fighting racism?

debbiejo
Bardock? How many wives DO you have?? blink

Bardock42

It is not my fault that women are particularly stupid.

Czarina_Czarina

Debbie dearest!!!

Have a great weekend!

smile

Have you had a hug today?

hug

Bardock42

a lady told me she would love to read minds. i told her reading the mind is different from correct interpretationfrom what you read, as reading the mind is like reading a book, people interpret things differently from the author all the time (add their own spin to things based on fears, etc.), as even with religion, we have so many interpretations even underneath 3 of the major ones (Judaism, Catholicism, Muslim) , so i wanted to remind her it's one thing to read, it's another thing to CORRECTLY INTPREPRET OR UNDERSTAND/perceive/discern. Originally posted by Bardock42
How is that fighting racism?

Inspectah Deck

wow, keep it coming!!!

Happy Dance

the pot calling the kettle black

chithappens

However...

negative heckler loser

negativity!

negative

wow, keep it coming!!!

Happy Dance

Conclusion:

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
the pot calling the kettle black

Czarina_Czarina
debbie where are you? you like the only sane and descent person on this thread!!!!!

Tangible God
i was just testing you freaks when i said i was going to leave. So what, you get our hopes up and then smash them?

negativityness. god!

Fishy
debbie where are you? you like the only sane and descent person on this thread!!!!!

Your definition of sane is really weird... Have you ever considered going to a mental institution? This isn't meant negatively but you know, it might help.

debbiejo
debbie where are you? you like the only sane and descent person on this thread!!!!! Boys are stupid, throw rocks.... big grin

Magee
debbie where are you? you like the only sane and descent person on this thread!!!!! laughing

Victor Von Doom

Dear God this thread is in trouble.

Czarina_Czarina
Boys are stupid, throw rocks.... big grin

yup! smile

Bardock42
debbie where are you? you like the only sane and descent person on this thread!!!!! Originally posted by debbiejo
Boys are stupid, throw rocks.... big grin

No offense, feminists, but, just to be fair, I can see why it is men that rule the world.

Czarina_Czarina
No offense, feminists, but, just to be fair, I can see why it is men that rule the world.

yinyang

Bardock42
yinyang

Yeah, should be more men.

Cause we are better.

chillmeistergen

Oh right.

debbiejo
Yeah, should be more men.

Cause we are better. I understand completely, you were all okay until the 4th month of gestation when you were all girls,..then....that little hormone secreted which caused a wee little bit of brain damage. Well, at least that little hormone gave men an odd little protrusion out of their bodies,....So, for that, you are good for one thing anyway...lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Czarina_Czarina
Here's another thing that would help in relations (race or otherwise)...

Envy and Jealousy (the differences b/t the two)

Jealousy:
feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages in which that person feels they rightfully deserves(dictionary.com)

envy:
painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage (m-w) (btw, i believe someone stated that i was envious b/c i was concerned about alzheimer's, and i stated that they should discern that word, as an envious person would NEVER WANT to help someone they are envious of (or even jealous of)...

It's good to be able to discern between the two. An envious and a jealous person would never want to help you or care about you (by demonstrating anything that would help you in any way)...

Here is an old Greek?? folklore about the origins of Envy and Jealousy:

Envy and Jealousy were once great pals, use to take daily walks throughout the evening. One day, on their usual path, they happen upon a gene. The gene approached the two friends to offer them his services.

He told both friends, "I am here to grant you one wish, here is a worm hole to another deminsion, the first one in will get ANYTHING HE WANTS"

(both Envy and Jealousy study each other) ...

"but", said the gene, ".. only one can enter at a time, and for whatever the first one wishes, the second one will get TWICE AS MUCH"

(some time passes)

(Envy and Jealousy are now suspicious of one another, who will get twice the amount??).

Envy says, "i'll go first" and Jealousy is happy but still upset that Envy is in front of him. Envy is proud to be first, but remembers that whatever he wishes, Jealousy will rec'v MORE!

So, Envy goes in and Jealousy quickly follows right afterward, Jealousy didn't realize that envies one greatest wish was in plucking out one of his own eyes. Jealousy ran straight into the worm hole, blinded in both eyes, as he rec'd twice the wish of Envy's wish to be blinded in one eye, so Jealousy became blinded in both. So, even jealousy is blinded by envy.

Czarina_Czarina
gene=genie

JesusTheChrist
Read the book I made when I was 4 yrs old (Bible), I wrote that Men are officially stronger than man. It's scientifically proven as well, because it IS proven that MEN is STRONGER, we can't hit them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Men are officially stronger than man

Umm . . . duh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.