Pre-Crisis Validus versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Giant Legion Monster versus Scheming Mad Titan.

5 minutes of prep*

Stipulations : No PIS , No Cis

* My kind of prep , as in just sitting there and staring at your enemy ; mulling over your thoughts. Not making some 'WTFPWNER' weapon capable of annihilating entire planets.

Symmetric Chaos
Storm kills him with brain lightning.

I mean Validus . . .

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Storm kills him with brain lightning.

I mean Validus . . .

I'm personally with Thanos, but only because he would use what I'd consider a cheap-shotty tactic.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm personally with Thanos, but only because he would use what I'd consider a cheap-shotty tactic.

What tactic would that be?

quanchi112
thanos

TricksterPriest

dude, what can Thanos do? It took 4 PC Kryptonians and 5-6 LSH guys to stop this monster.

starking
Validsu Iz taeh scukag he lozzez

starking
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
dude, what can Thanos do? It took 4 PC Kryptonians and 5-6 LSH guys to stop this monster. Youz teh pwoer cosmik

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by starking
Youz teh pwoer cosmik

Validus's mental lightning>PC. dur

grey fox
What tactic would that be?

This one

http://i2.tinypic.com/t563y9.gif

starking
Validus's mental lightning>PC. dur cheeseburgers<<<<<<<<<<beer

TricksterPriest
This one

http://i2.tinypic.com/t563y9.gif

So...he eats Validus's brain? haermm Or are you saying mindrape? If it's mindrape, won't work. Validus has complete invulnerability to TP.

grey fox
So...he eats Validus's brain? haermm Or are you saying mindrape? If it's mindrape, won't work. Validus has complete invulnerability to TP.

No, he tears Validus's glaringly obvious brain out of his dome-piece. Or just melts it with PC.

Obvious weakness ftw !

nvrbeenwthagirl
And how would he even get that close or stand the mental lighting that can disintegrate precrisis Daxamites.

quanchi112
thanos isnt getting disintegratied. he would beat validus, bottom line.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos isnt getting disintegratied. he would beat validus, bottom line.

You do know what a precrisis Daxamite is don't you? One would kill Thanos. Validus pwns them with ease. He can out right wipe them out. Thanos isn't standing up to full intensity precrisis at point blank range mental lighting.

the Darkone
Thanos will drain his life force, Thanos powers are consider quasi-mystic/cosmic due to his relationship to Death or it's natural.

starking
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos will drain his life force, Thanos powers are consider quasi-mystic/cosmic due to his relationship to Death or it's natural. Or he could get bitchslapped by something stronger than 3 pc krptonians.

Doctor D.P.
Thanos wins, he's to versatile and clever, and you can't tell me that Validus 'brain lightning' is any more powerful than a shot from Galactus or Odin ? smile

starking
Thing is, Galactus and Odin were NOT using their full effort, so you it's hard to estimate how powerful their attacks were.

Doctor D.P.
Thing is, Galactus and Odin were NOT using their full effort, so you it's hard to estimate how powerful their attacks were.

Galactus stated 'that he had never had to excert himslef' as much as he did against Thanos. And why the hell would Odin have helled back. What was the point in attacking him in the first place if he wasn't going to try ? confused

starking
Originally posted by Doctor D.P.
Galactus stated 'that he had never had to excert himslef' as much as he did against Thanos. And why the hell would Odin have helled back. What was the point in attacking him in the first place if he wasn't going to try ? confused I call hyperbole on that. I can tell you with my own eyes, that Galactus and Odin didn't use full effort on Thanos. If they did, they would be busting galaxies. If the story actually had them using all they had on Thanos, then it's a low showing on their part. I hate to say this, but I just can't by someone who lost to Thor, with a portion of Odin's power, to be able to push someone on Galan and Odin's level no

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus stated 'that he had never had to excert himslef' as much as he did against Thanos. And why the hell would Odin have helled back. What was the point in attacking him in the first place if he wasn't going to try ? confused

Odin wouldn't go all out near his own city. He was owning Thanos anyway.

Jebus reborn
I call hyperbole on that. I can tell you with my own eyes, that Galactus and Odin didn't use full effort on Thanos. If they did, they would be busting galaxies. If the story actually had them using all they had on Thanos, then it's a low showing on their part. I hate to say this, but I just can't by someone who lost to Thor, with a portion of Odin's power, to be able to push someone on Galan and Odin's level no Odin has only busted galaxies once to my knowledge... many years later, which contradicts his history as well...

Thanos lost to Thor, when Thor had the full force, and, the belt of strength.
2x Odin... hardly a low showing.

Doctor D.P.
I call hyperbole on that. I can tell you with my own eyes, that Galactus and Odin didn't use full effort on Thanos. If they did, they would be busting galaxies. If the story actually had them using all they had on Thanos, then it's a low showing on their part. I hate to say this, but I just can't by someone who lost to Thor, with a portion of Odin's power, to be able to push someone on Galan and Odin's level no

Your applying real world collateral damage theories to back up your argument? laughing

Good one ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read Jim Starlin's Thanos 'Ephiphany'. In it Galactus clearly states that he is trying his hardest.

Just because one writer depicts Gsalactus and Odin at Galaxy destroying levels, doesn't mean decent writers such as Jim Starlin have to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor D.P.

But Thanos was surviving !

Symmetric Chaos
But Thanos was surviving !

If I beat the crap out of you for a couple hours but don't kill you, you're still getting owned.

Doctor D.P.
If I beat the crap out of you for a couple hours but don't kill you, you're still getting owned.

Your wussy version of being beaten the crap out differs completely from mine. I can tell you where one of those guys who always told on 'bullys' at school ? big grin

Thanos did not get the crap beaten out of him !!!

Unless your Thanos's mother or something ? confused

starking
Your applying real world collateral damage theories to back up your argument? laughing

Good one ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read Jim Starlin's Thanos 'Ephiphany'. In it Galactus clearly states that he is trying his hardest.

Just because one writer depicts Gsalactus and Odin at Galaxy destroying levels, doesn't mean decent writers such as Jim Starlin have to. roll eyes (sarcastic) No friggin wonder, it was written by Jim Starlin. Sorry, but I can't take Starlin's Thanos seriously. The guy has his own creater wanking him up to ridiculous level's. Guys like Odin and Galactus shouldn't have any problem with Thanos. How do you create someone like Tyrant, someone Thanos can't beat when depowered, and then have trouble with Thanos himself?

Symmetric Chaos
Your wussy version of being beaten the crap out differs completely from mine. I can tell you where one of those guys who always told on 'bullys' at school ? big grin

Thanos did not get the crap beaten out of him !!!

Unless your Thanos's mother or something ? confused

confused

The way I remember that fight Thanos spent a good portion of it getting beat into the ground. It's been a while since I read it though.

Doctor D.P.
confused

The way I remember that fight Thanos spent a good portion of it getting beat into the ground. It's been a while since I read it though.

You dont even own it !

If you did you wouldn't be asking which book it was writtten in, in the comic book question forum.

Symmetric Chaos
You dont even own it !

If you did you wouldn't be asking which book it was writtten in, in the comic book question forum.

I just didn't want to look through the IG stuff that I had in order to find it.

Anyway besides Thanos fight with Odin and Tyrant what has he done that says he'd resist an attack from Validus?

Doctor D.P.
I just didn't want to look through the IG stuff that I had in order to find it.

Anyway besides Thanos fight with Odin and Tyrant what has he done that says he'd resist an attack from Validus?

Validus himself was hardly that impressive. He's hit many of the gien before without catually killing them. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Validus himself was hardly that impressive. He's hit many of the gien before without catually killing them. smile

Gien?

TricksterPriest

That's post crisis. Pre-Crisis, Validus was a beast. It took 3 PC Kryptonians to bring him down. Another time, it took half the LSH. The guy who finally brought Validus down, was Darkseid. Darkseid reality warped Validus back into a child.

So Thanos is definitely outclassed in the power department.

starking
Not only that, but Darkseid made Validus.

Doctor D.P.
Gien?

Legion , sorry ! embarrasment

Doctor D.P.
That's post crisis. Pre-Crisis, Validus was a beast. It took 3 PC Kryptonians to bring him down. Another time, it took half the LSH. The guy who finally brought Validus down, was Darkseid. Darkseid reality warped Validus back into a child.

So Thanos is definitely outclassed in the power department.

I don't think so, Im pretty sure Darksied created Validus just before COIE, and was never seen again in any of the COIE issues. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Legion , sorry ! embarrasment

Oh.

But Validus' strenth is probably not what would come into play here. Thanos is smart enough to not get into a fist fight with Validus.

The biggest part of this fight would likely be Thanos trying to avoid being hit with Val's lightning.

Doctor D.P.
Oh.

But Validus' strenth is probably not what would come into play here. Thanos is smart enough to not get into a fist fight with Validus.

The biggest part of this fight would likely be Thanos trying to avoid being hit with Val's lightning.

Vals lightning is definitely not on par with a Full Galactus blast. Various of the non Krpytoninan/Daxamite Legion have taken Validus lightning and actually survived.

quanchi112
No friggin wonder, it was written by Jim Starlin. Sorry, but I can't take Starlin's Thanos seriously. The guy has his own creater wanking him up to ridiculous level's. Guys like Odin and Galactus shouldn't have any problem with Thanos. How do you create someone like Tyrant, someone Thanos can't beat when depowered, and then have trouble with Thanos himself? if you cant take his charcater seriously according to his creator who can u take serioulsy. starlin created him which gives him sole right to determine his power. nobody has a problem with kirby darkseid who was virtually neevr even hurt. if we can take the creators seriously i dont know who we can.

Symmetric Chaos
Vals lightning is definitely not on par with a Full Galactus blast. Various of the non Krpytoninan/Daxamite Legion have taken Validus lightning and actually survived.

Of course it's not. But this won't be one blast.

Thanos isn't winning a physical confrontation and he's not going to survive continous shots of lightning and mental assault.

Eventually Thanos is going to fall.

TricksterPriest

It's been shown to desintegrate PC Daxamites in one shot. I'd say Thanos is gonna go down if he gets hit a few times. And Darkseid created PC Validus, but Validus's origin was retconed after COIE. However, this is PC version, so yes, Darkseid did create him.

And Quanchi? Jack Kirby>>>Jim Starlin. Not up for discussion. big grin

quanchi112
It's been shown to desintegrate PC Daxamites in one shot. I'd say Thanos is gonna go down if he gets hit a few times. And Darkseid created PC Validus, but Validus's origin was retconed after COIE. However, this is PC version, so yes, Darkseid did create him.

And Quanchi? Jack Kirby>>>Jim Starlin. Not up for discussion. big grin everything is up for discussion. i prefer starlin over kirby anyday. infifnity gauntlet over anything kirby wrote in my opinion.

Doctor D.P.

And Quanchi? Jack Kirby>>>Jim Starlin. Not up for discussion. big grin

The storyline in which Validus was created by Darksied was not written by Jack Kirby though ? confused

TricksterPriest
The storyline in which Validus was created by Darksied was not written by Jack Kirby though ? confused

No idea. I was just saying that Jack Kirby is better than Jim Starlin. Didn't mean anything else. stick out tongue

quanchi112
kirby and starlin both made their creations feared throughout the cosmos. kirby rendered him o the immovable object while starlin made thanos the irrestible force. i think the irrestible force would win, but thats my opinion.

Symmetric Chaos
kirby and starlin both made their creations feared throughout the cosmos. kirby rendered him o the immovable object while starlin made thanos the irrestible force. i think the irrestible force would win, but thats my opinion.

Oh. My. ****ing. God.

Deathstroke
Oh. My. ****ing. God.

laughing

quanchi112
as regards to this thread. as i see thanos can one up darkseid he is more than able to beat validus who was created by darkseid. thanos wins

TricksterPriest
Oh. My. ****ing. God.

stick out tongue Did I, or did I not, tell you guys that Quanchi is an idiot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He actually thinks Thanos can beat Darkseid. hysterical

quanchi112
stick out tongue Did I, or did I not, tell you guys that Quanchi is an idiot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He actually thinks Thanos can beat Darkseid. hysterical so by ur logic anyone who thinks thanos can beat darkseid is an idiot? eek! so anyone who disagrees with u on this is an idiot. nope....thanos would win

starking
Quanchi112 logic: "I like Marvel better, so Dc always losses".

quanchi112
Quanchi112 logic: "I like Marvel better, so Dc never losses". no that is incorrect. i have sided with many dc chracters over marvel, its just becuz i say thanos has eclipsed darkseid in every way which he has, tha he wins the fight. thanos is better than darkseid at everything. fighting,thinking,manipulating,prepping,goals being met. its simple when u add it up thanos>darkseid>validus

starking
If you honestly think Thanos can play around with three pc kryptonians, then you are CRAZZZZZZZZZZY.

quanchi112
thanos beat the maker/beyonder,fallen one, and went toe to toe with warrior madness thor with power gem. he can hang.

TricksterPriest
so by ur logic anyone who thinks thanos can beat darkseid is an idiot? eek! so anyone who disagrees with u on this is an idiot. nope....thanos would win

Well......, actually........, yes. big grin Anyone who says Thanos can beat Darkseid is an idiot. smile Without the HOTU, or the IG, or some mega power up, Thanos will never beat Darkseid. You wouldn't happen to know someone named Devilgoblin, would you? wink

starking
Yes, he did beat the Maker. WHEN SHE WASN'T MENTALLY STABLE. My dad could probally beat Muhammid Ali when he's mind isn't working in full form. But does that mean he can beat him when he's in full form? And Thanos didn't even beat power gem Thor. Aside from Dr.Strange(which I'm suspecious of) nobody power gem Thor defeated were as powerful as a kryptonian, let alone three krptonians. So no, I'm not impressed.

quanchi112
Yes, he did beat the Maker. WHEN SHE WASN'T MENTALLY STABLE. My dad could probally beat Muhammid Ali when he's mind isn't working in full form. But does that mean he can beat him when he's in full form? And Thanos didn't even beat power gem Thor. Aside from Dr.Strange(which I'm suspecious of) nobody power gem Thor defeated were as powerful as a kryptonian, let alone three krptonians. So no, I'm not impressed. of course ur not impressed. taking on thor with infinite power backing him up and going toe to toe and blow for blow. ahhh it means nothing. that is an impressive feat. thanos beat a more powerful version of himself created by the magus also. the maker still kind of ran the prison and took out all the security in the prison and everyone was afriad of her or not. she was crazy and lethal. ur analogy of muhammad ali is not correct. in his current state he could hurt no one while maker ran a tough asss prsion and took out all the security. so what if she needed her meds people are tough as hell when they are crazy. she may have been a little depowered but still a beast nonetheless. thanos proves hes a beast in combat while darkseid well gets pummeled by superman and loses his whole lanet in a day to doomsday and hits the ground soon as he gets hit. darkseid is nothing special in combat and its proven in dc. thanos is the ace while darkseid is the king of the deck. that simple.

starking
of course ur not impressed. taking on thor with infinite power backing him up and going toe to toe and blow for blow. ahhh it means nothing. that is an impressive feat. thanos beat a more powerful version of himself created by the magus also. the maker still kind of ran the prison and took out all the security in the prison and everyone was afriad of her or not. she was crazy and lethal. ur analogy of muhammad ali is not correct. in his current state he could hurt no one while maker ran a tough asss prsion and took out all the security. so what if she needed her meds people are tough as hell when they are crazy. she may have been a little depowered but still a beast nonetheless. thanos proves hes a beast in combat while darkseid well gets pummeled by superman and loses his whole lanet in a day to doomsday and hits the ground soon as he gets hit. darkseid is nothing special in combat and its proven in dc. thanos is the ace while darkseid is the king of the deck. that simple. laughing laughing laughing
If you really think the Maker was that powerful, then your wrong. If she is, then that's a bad showing in her part. Seriously, if Thanos can't beat a depowered Tyrant, WITH A POWER UP, then he's not that great. I've told you a thousand times, that Superman beating Darkseid can't be taken seriously. Their are so many feats that say otherwise.
edit: And how did Thor have infinite power? True infinte power would be the Ig, not one power gem by itself.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing
If you really think the Maker was that powerful, then your wrong. If she is, then that's a bad showing in her part. Seriously, if Thanos can't beat a depowered Tyrant, WITH A POWER UP, then he's not that great. I've told you a thousand times, that Superman beating Darkseid can't be taken seriously. Their are so many feats that say otherwise.
edit: And how did Thor have infinite power? True infinte power would be the Ig, not one power gem by itself. so according to ur logic if maker was that powerful then its crap writing. she was the beyonder its described in the book as she is like a god. in the book. thanos trumped her becuz hes tahnos, and it is no big thingie for him. infinite power is it. the gauntlet gives u infinite power with mastery over time,mind,space,soul, and reality. the power gem gave it the power to back it up but not the mastery ver all that was. superman beating darkseid is serioulsy
its canon and wasnt crap and its happened more than once. so it counts. doomsday took over darkseid s whole planet in a day and crushed him. dragged his tattered body away. he looked weak. i have neevr seen thanos get dragged by some one after the just beat the snot out of him in combat like that. he looked pathetic in superman fights and doomsday.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos bites the dust.

starking
so according to ur logic if maker was that powerful then its crap writing. she was the beyonder its described in the book as she is like a god. in the book. thanos trumped her becuz hes tahnos, and it is no big thingie for him. infinite power is it. the gauntlet gives u infinite power with mastery over time,mind,space,soul, and reality. the power gem gave it the power to back it up but not the mastery ver all that was. superman beating darkseid is serioulsy
its canon and wasnt crap and its happened more than once. so it counts. doomsday took over darkseid s whole planet in a day and crushed him. dragged his tattered body away. he looked weak. i have neevr seen thanos get dragged by some one after the just beat the snot out of him in combat like that. he looked pathetic in superman fights and doomsday. What the hell were the Maker's feats? On this forum, you have to back up that statement. If their is no feats that back up The Maker's so called godlike power, then it's called hyperbole. And if you take Superman losses seriously, then you are very delusional. How the hell do you give Validus his powers, a being greater than the infintely more powerful pc Superboy, and then lose to a much weaker Superman? If you think that makes sense, then you are wayyyyyyyyyyy out of your head.

quanchi112
What the hell were the Maker's feats? On this forum, you have to back up that statement. If their is no feats that back up The Maker's so called godlike power, then it's called hyperbole. And if you take Superman losses seriously, then you are very delusional. How the hell do you give Validus his powers, a being greater than the infintely more powerful pc Superboy, and then lose to a much weaker Superman? If you think that makes sense, then you are wayyyyyyyyyyy out of your head. like i said maker is beyonder in mortal form and took over the entire prison of badasses. the reason i say supermans wins count is becuz they do. he beat him more than once. validus and most charcters were powered down from precrisis days so that doesnt hold weight anymore. in the here and now superman has been breaking darkseid up lately. makes sense he fights doomday fantastically while darkseids knees buckle.

starking
like i said maker is beyonder in mortal form and took over the entire prison of badasses. the reason i say supermans wins count is becuz they do. he beat him more than once. validus and most charcters were powered down from precrisis days so that doesnt hold weight anymore. in the here and now superman has been breaking darkseid up lately. makes sense he fights doomday fantastically while darkseids knees buckle. Faillllllllllllllllll. The Maker didn't do anything that suggest she's godlike. Hell, Apocalypse could take a prison full of badasses. It means absolutely jackshit. And the crisis didn't effect the New Gods, meaning Darkseid should still be more powerful than Superman. Btw, in Hunter prey, Supes had trouble with the Cyborg, someone Ds destroyed with a single blast. So yeah, even in that story he was portrayed as being more powerful than Superman.

starking
edit

Symmetric Chaos
of course ur not impressed. taking on thor with infinite power backing him up and going toe to toe and blow for blow. ahhh it means nothing. that is an impressive feat. thanos beat a more powerful version of himself created by the magus also. the maker still kind of ran the prison and took out all the security in the prison and everyone was afriad of her or not. she was crazy and lethal. ur analogy of muhammad ali is not correct. in his current state he could hurt no one while maker ran a tough asss prsion and took out all the security. so what if she needed her meds people are tough as hell when they are crazy. she may have been a little depowered but still a beast nonetheless. thanos proves hes a beast in combat while darkseid well gets pummeled by superman and loses his whole lanet in a day to doomsday and hits the ground soon as he gets hit. darkseid is nothing special in combat and its proven in dc. thanos is the ace while darkseid is the king of the deck. that simple.

Yeah crazy and leathal. But when she was pissed off she barely took out a city, then when Thanos took her out it was because she was distracted and he knew exactly how to attack her.

the Darkone
Or he could get bitchslapped by something stronger than 3 pc krptonians.

Strength doesn't quarente you a win, Thanos is out ragelous smart. If Thanos can put Galactus on his a$$ What the f**k? you think he will do to Vaildus, he will crack Validus brain dom. Thanos rarelly gets into fists fights if he doese he will hold his own to achieve his objective, Thanos greatest weapon is his mind and what he can do with it.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by the Darkone
Strength doesn't quarente you a win, Thanos is out ragelous smart.
How exactly will Thanos beat Validus ?

I don't want a lecture about Thanos' achievements or his powers - good chance I know those better than you - I just want to know how exactly Thanos will beat Validus.

It's a fair question, no ?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I just want to know how exactly Thanos will beat Validus.

thanos conqueor universe. and is from marvel.

Estacado
no that is incorrect. i have sided with many dc chracters over marvel, its just becuz i say thanos has eclipsed darkseid in every way which he has, tha he wins the fight. thanos is better than darkseid at everything. fighting,thinking,manipulating,prepping,goals being met. its simple when u add it up thanos>darkseid>validus
You are a retard!!!!!!

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
thanos conqueor universe. and is from marvel.
Erm... confused... oookaaay

Estacado
He just made fun of quanchi's logic.

Deathstroke

I'm pretty sure he was just joking and mocking some marvel fanboys. smile

Kid Kurdy
In that case : OK.

quanchi112
its funny becuz since i know thanos is superior to darkseid i am a marvel fanboy. thats has to be the reason he sides with thanos. i have lauid example after example of thanos trumping badasses. validus would be no different.

Estacado
Show us some proof that Thanos is above Ds......

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Show us some proof that Thanos is above Ds......

Eh tok ovr the unvarse.

Darksid suks

starking
I hope you don't think Thanos can wipe the floor with 3 pc kryptonians.

starking
Eh tok ovr the unvarse.

Darksid suks plus hee wears teh skurt

Galan007
I'm personally with Thanos, but only because he would use what I'd consider a cheap-shotty tactic. Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What tactic would that be? Originally posted by grey fox
This one

http://i2.tinypic.com/t563y9.gif Perhaps you didn't notice,

But Thanos isn't in that scan... confused

dur

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Perhaps you didn't notice,

But Thanos isn't in that scan... confused

Yes he is no expression

TricksterPriest
eek! Galan used the dur! thumbsupdur

It's safe to say that Quanchi has blown a fuse and finally destroyed what little credibility he had left. big grin

Galan007
Yes he is no expression Yeah, but only sometimes. evillaughOriginally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! Galan used the dur! thumbsupdurdurpwns1

It's safe to say that Quanchi has blown a fuse and finally destroyed what little credibility he had left. big grin He had credibility? confused

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, but only sometimes. evillaughdurpwns1

He had credibility? confused

Not really, I was being nice. laughing durpwns1

quanchi112
i stand by what i say thanos>darkseid>validus

TricksterPriest
i stand by what i say thanos>darkseid>validus

And that, Quanchi, is why you get dur. laughing

starking
I hope you don't think Thanos can wipe the floor with 3 pc kryptonians.

quanchi112
And that, Quanchi, is why you get dur. laughing continue to make no points. darkseid was owned by doomsday along with a whole planet of his followeres to me that is just plain sad embarrasment

starking
Ok, so by your logic, Thanos>Doomsday>Darkseid>Validus? If you honestly think that, then you are VEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY delusional. And please answer my question.

quanchi112
what question ask me now i missed it

starking
Do you think Thanos can wipe the floor with 3 pc kryptonians.

quanchi112
thanos would win yes.

starking
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
to me thor with power gem would defeat three precrisis kryptonians so thanos could and would win.

Kid Kurdy
to me thor with power gem would defeat three precrisis kryptonians so thanos could and would win.
Unbelievable.

starking
Thanos didn't defeat Thor with the power gem no expression. Hell, I doubt the combined power of every one Thor defeated, would equal to 3 pc Kryptonians.

starking
Quanchi112 logic: "I like Marvel better, so Dc always losses".

quanchi112
Thanos didn't defeat Thor with the power gem no expression. Hell, I doubt the combined power of every one Thor defeated, would equal to 3 pc Kryptonians. then i guess u mean surtur,mangog,desak,destoyer just those guys alone teamed up would slap three kryptonian s around. thanos went toe to toe with thor. he imprisoned him cuz he tired of the battle and the fact u cant physically beat thor down with the pwer gem.

quanchi112
why did i say darkseid would one up mephisto then and that green lantern hal and kyle would beat firelord just to name two. there goes ur theory. but wait its cuz i think thanos wins that everyone thinks im a marvelite.

TricksterPriest
then i guess u mean surtur,mangog,desak,destoyer just those guys alone teamed up would slap three kryptonian s around. thanos went toe to toe with thor. he imprisoned him cuz he tired of the battle and the fact u cant physically beat thor down with the pwer gem.

Thor has never beaten any of those guys in a clean fight, in his classic incarnation. I assume Starking meant the guys he beat with the power gem. And yes, the Kryptonians would annihilate them.

You are a complete ****ing idiot. thumb down

quanchi112
Thor has never beaten any of those guys in a clean fight, in his classic incarnation. I assume Starking meant the guys he beat with the power gem. And yes, the Kryptonians would annihilate them.

You are a complete ****ing idiot. thumb down three kryptonians would beat surtur who could get out the twilight, desak who crushed pantheons of gods, the destroyer who can whip so much ass it isnt even funny, and mangog who is powered by billions of beings laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

starking
Wasn't that Rune Thor that defeated all of those guys? Power gem Thor only defeated a few cosmics, none of whom are nearly as powerful as pc Superboy, let alone three beings equal to him.

quanchi112
Wasn't that Rune Thor that defeated all of those guys? Power gem Thor only defeated a few cosmics, none of whom are nearly as powerful as pc Superboy, let alone three beings equal to him. it wasnt rune king thor that defeated all those guys, and u werent specific out who thor beat. be more specific next time.

TricksterPriest
three kryptonians would beat surtur who could get out the twilight, desak who crushed pantheons of gods, the destroyer who can whip so much ass it isnt even funny, and mangog who is powered by billions of beings laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ok tard. Learn to read. The little words on the screen said that Thor never beat those guys as Classic Thor. wink He beat them as King or Rune King Thor. The power gem Thor that Thanos fought, took on Silver Surfer, Drax, and others.

Now, those guys would get assraped trying to fight PC Kryptonians. And for the record, the Kryptonians would have a shot at beating the destroyer.

edit: AND HE WAS SPECIFIC, YOU RETARD! mad

quanchi112
Ok tard. Learn to read. The little words on the screen said that Thor never beat those guys as Classic Thor. wink He beat them as King or Rune King Thor. The power gem Thor that Thanos fought, took on Silver Surfer, Drax, and others.

Now, those guys would get assraped trying to fight PC Kryptonians. And for the record, the Kryptonians would have a shot at beating the destroyer. yes a shot but not to beat all four of these beasts at once it would be acurbstomp.

TricksterPriest
yes a shot but not to beat all four of these beasts at once it would be acurbstomp.

................You're illiterate. no expression

quanchi112
watch it with the insults trickster becuz i dont have to take this harassment and ill report u. stick to the posts and quit getting so persoanl.. this is supposed to be fun. dont get so mad

starking
yes a shot but not to beat all four of these beasts at once it would be acurbstomp. But Thor couldn't either no expression

quanchi112
four guys i mentioned would crush the 3 precrisis kryptonians. it would be as easy as this, thanos fighting apocalypse. thanos would curbstomp apocalyppse in his sleep any day of the week. these four guys who crush 4 precrissi kryptonians any day of the weak.

starking
four guys i mentioned would crush the 3 precrisis kryptonians. it would be as easy as this, thanos fighting apocalypse. thanos would curbstomp apocalyppse in his sleep any day of the week. these four guys who crush 4 precrissi kryptonians any day of the weak. What the hell are you talking about? Of course they would be beaten by those four at the same time, but the point I was trying to make is, NO version of Thor could do same. Thanos is not on a pc krptonian's level, let alone 3 of them. He would be assraped and speedblitzed to oblivion. Validus basically TOYED with them. Their's no way Thanos can win this fight.

quanchi112
What the hell are you talking about? Of course they would be beaten by those four at the same time, but the point I was trying to make is, NO version of Thor could do same. Thanos is not on a pc krptonian's level, let alone 3 of them. He would be assraped and speedblitzed to oblivion. Validus basically TOYED with them. Their's no way Thanos can win this fight. says u. people stil underestimate thanos with all hes done. its amazing. he has done so much and fought such uberpowerful beings its sickening and he is stil underestimated.

starking
says u. people stil underestimate thanos with all hes done. its amazing. he has done so much and fought such uberpowerful beings its sickening and he is stil underestimated. No it's not that we're underestimating Thanos, it's that your overrating him. Thanos would not last very long against 3 krptonians. Validus would utterly DESTROY Thanos. Whoever says otherwise, is a rabid fanboy.

quanchi112
No it's not that we're underestimating Thanos, it's that your overrating him. Thanos would not last very long against 3 krptonians. Validus would utterly DESTROY Thanos. Whoever says otherwise, is a rabid fanboy. again ur declaring ur opinion as fact. this isnt the living tribunal vs batman. this is thanos vs validus. thanos wins

starking
again ur declaring ur opinion as fact. this isnt the living tribunal vs batman. this is thanos vs validus. thanos wins No, I'm using my LOGIC to debate. Thanos has never defeated anyone as powerful as Validus. Power gem Thor? Nope. The Maker? Nope. Silver Surfer? Nope. Drax the destroyer? Nope. The only people Thanos fought, more powerful than Validus, were Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin. Even then he was owned. So nope, Thanos doesn't have a chance in hell against Validus.

quanchi112
No, I'm using my LOGIC to debate. Thanos has never fought anyone as powerful as Validus. Power gem Thor? Nope. The Maker? Nope. Silver Surfer? Nope. Drax the destroyer? Nope. The only people Thanos fought more powerful than Validus, were Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin. Even then he was owned. So nope, Thanos doesn't have a chance in hell against Validus. so by ur own argument the three u deem more poweruful than validus would also own validus. so ur argument proves nothing. i dissagree with where u brush off maker and power gem thor. if in ur arguing skill u would have said validus would beat odin,tyrant or galactus then u have a point but u basically said thanos would lose to three guyes more powerful thanvaldius. so even according to u validus is inferior to three guys thanoos lost to. see my point, cuz i dont see urs.

starking
so by ur own argument the three u deem more poweruful than validus would also own validus. so ur argument proves nothing. i dissagree with where u brush off maker and power gem thor. if in ur arguing skill u would have said validus would beat odin,tyrant or galactus then u have a point but u basically said thanos would lose to three guyes more powerful thanvaldius. so even according to u validus is inferior to three guys thanoos lost to. see my point, cuz i dont see urs. laughing laughing laughing laughing
My god that was sooooooooooooo weak. I said they were the only people Thanos fought, that were more powerful than Validus. If he actually left them in pain for weeks or something, then yes, Thanos would have a shot at taking Validus. But he didn't, they owned him without using full effort. Thanos was beaten by power gem Thor, and imo, Thor would probally be beaten by one krptonian, for he doesn't have any feats as impressive as Superboy's. And before you say "Thor beats Drax, Silver, etc," let me tell you that Superboy's strenght and speed feats, puts him leagues above them. Thanos could not defeat pc Superboy, let alone a being who TOYS with three others on his level.

Endless Mike
Just to point out, the Maker was trapped in a mortal body and insane when Thanos fought her, and pretty much took herself out.

starking
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Just to point out, the Maker was trapped in a mortal body and insane when Thanos fought her, and pretty much took herself out. Exactly, she was no where as powerful as Thanos fanboys made her out to be.

Endless Mike
Exactly, she was no where as powerful as Thanos fanboys made her out to be.

Actually she was, the point is that she never actually used anywhere near all of that power against him.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing
My god that was sooooooooooooo weak. I said they were the only people Thanos fought, that were more powerful than Validus. If he actually left them in pain for weeks or something, then yes, Thanos would have a shot at taking Validus. But he didn't, they owned him without using full effort. Thanos was beaten by power gem Thor, and imo, Thor would probally be beaten by one krptonian, for he doesn't have any feats as impressive as Superboy's. And before you say "Thor beats Drax, Silver, etc," let me tell you that Superboy's strenght and speed feats, puts him leagues above them. Thanos could not defeat pc Superboy, let alone a being who TOYS with three others on his level. i know thats what u said. why couldnt u name a guy who beat thanos outright that validus would own. is it becuz thanos lost to three beings that would also own validus. yes ,and how did thanos lose to power gem thor? i must have missed that one.

draxx_tOfU

Odin had to take out Gungnir...

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Odin had to take out Gungnir... its simple people n darkseid camp say thanos was getting owned by odin as if he were half asleep. thanios took all his licks and was still coming back for more. the fight didnt end and thanos didnt lose. most likely would have but it was stopped in the middle. thats what happened.

starking
its simple people n darkseid camp say thanos was getting owned by odin as if he were half asleep. thanios took all his licks and was still coming back for more. the fight didnt end and thanos didnt lose. most likely would have but it was stopped in the middle. thats what happened. Odin WAS NOT USING FULL EFFORT. Seriously, do you think Thanos would even stand up to Surtur. Odin defeated him, and I'm damn sure he's greater in power than Thanos. Of course Thanos was lasting, but the the point is, he was getting owned BADLY. Thanos being on Odin's level is just laughable. A matter a fact, Thanos actually lasting that long against him, is perhaps a low showing on Odin's part. Same thing for Galactus. Sure Thanos is above herald level characters, but a skyfather Thanos isn't. A majority of this board, thinks pre-crisis Superman is very capable of defeating Thanos. The logic your trying to use, "is Darkseid>Validus, Their for Thanos>Validus". Like I said earlier, if you think Thanos can toy with 3 pc krptonians, then you are vvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy delusional.

Kid Kurdy
Sure Thanos is above herald level characters, but a skyfather Thanos isn't.
That's indeed a mistake lots of KMC members seem to make => Thanos is above herald level, so, according to them, he must be Skyfather, or close to Skyfather.

Wrong wrong wrong. There's a huge difference between Skyfather and a herald. Any herald.

quanchi112
Odin WAS NOT USING FULL EFFORT. Seriously, do you think Thanos would even stand up to Surtur. Odin defeated him, and I'm damn sure he's greater in power than Thanos. Of course Thanos was lasting, but the the point is, he was getting owned BADLY. Thanos being on Odin's level is just laughable. A matter a fact, Thanos actually lasting that long against him, is perhaps a low showing on Odin's part. Same thing for Galactus. Sure Thanos is above herald level characters, but a skyfather Thanos isn't. A majority of this board, thinks pre-crisis Superman is very capable of defeating Thanos. The logic your trying to use, "is Darkseid>Validus, Their for Thanos>Validus". Like I said earlier, if you think Thanos can toy with 3 pc krptonians, then you are vvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy delusional. u have still dodged my question time and time again. who defeated thanos that validus could defeat... i have asked u three times and u havent addressed that question.

starking
Power gem Thor.

quanchi112
Power gem Thor. did u read the issue. when did power gem thor beat thanos...i domnt know what u are talking about now. it seemes to me thor was imprisoned in a case block while thanos went to take him to his daddy. i dont know where u get these thanos losses. he won, Happy Dance

starking
did u read the issue. when did power gem thor beat thanos...i domnt know what u are talking about now. it seemes to me thor was imprisoned in a case block while thanos went to take him to his daddy. i dont know where u get these thanos losses. he won, Happy Dance He still gave him a HELLUVA time. Thor was pounding the shit out of Thanos. Validus and pc kryptonians have FAR better strength feats. So no, not impressed.

Kid Kurdy
And Thanos had to use a special weapon, because without it, he would have lost.

quanchi112
He still gave him a HELLUVA time. Thor was pounding the shit out of Thanos. Validus and pc kryptonians have FAR better strength feats. So no, not impressed. u make no sense. u say thor beat thanos niow switch ur story to giving him a helluva time. one minute he won then u say he almost won. thanos was pounding the crap out of thor also and dont forget no amount of physical energy could beat thor with the power gem. thanos going toe to toe with that is so impressive. thanos beats validus... get back to me when u name a guy validus could beat that thanos hasnt. u seem confused on that still.

starking
And Thanos had to use a special weapon, because without it, he would have lost.

quanchi112
again ur not responding to me and not arguing on ur own. which guy has thanos lost to that validus could beat. how would validus beat thor with power gem, lets try something else.

starking
Power gem Thor, and he would be assraped by the pc Legion of Superheroes.

quanchi112
Power gem Thor, and he would be assraped by the pc Legion of Superheroes. again ur dodgin my question. u do that alot. how owuld validus beat thor with the power gem?

starking
Slap him shitless laughing

boriquaking55
Jeez, how do these threads get so many pages?

Validus 10/10

quanchi112
Slap him shitless laughing i see u dont even know how to respond so u make a joke of it. ok dont prove ur case u just hurt urslef. Happy Dance

starking
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Jeez, how do these threads get so many pages?

Validus 10/10 Cough,"Dumb fanboys",cough.

starking
i see u dont even know how to respond so u make a joke of it. ok dont prove ur case u just hurt urslef. Happy Dance Here's a question for you, do you think power gem Thor would defeat the pre-crisis Legion?

quanchi112
Here's a question for you, do you think power gem Thor would defeat the pre-crisis Legion? answer mine fisrt,,, quit dodging my questions here this is about validus.

starking
answer mine fisrt,,, quit dodging my questions here this is about validus. Validus has superior strength feats than power gem Thor. Now answer mine no expression

quanchi112
Validus has superior strength feats than power gem Thor. Now answer mine no expression power gem thor literally has infinite power backing him up. he basically cant be defeated by strength.

quanchi112
Here's a question for you, do you think power gem Thor would defeat the pre-crisis Legion? yes, in a staright up fight.

Estacado
yes, in a staright up fight.
WRONG!!!!!

starking
yes, in a staright up fight. sick laughing laughing sick

strengthkills
power gem thor literally has infinite power backing him up. he basically cant be defeated by strength. evry time i say that about hulk u deny it hypocrite
on a side note how u doing quanchi?

starking
power gem thor literally has infinite power backing him up. he basically cant be defeated by strength. And what are his strength feats?

strengthkills
hey somebody tell me this are all the gems equal in power, if not is the soul gem the strongest

complexbrother
Thanos would win because of his intellect and tactics. V would be baseline more powerful, but thanos has far more than just strength on his side.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>