Chuck Norris Vs Samuel L. Jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooples
Both have been featured in video games.
who would win?

Superboy Prime
Er...hmm

Norris ftw.

Violent2Dope
FOOLS! SAMUEL L. JACKSON IS THE MOST POWERFUL ENTITY IN THIS OR ANY OTHER REALITIES! JACKSON IS NO MERE MORTAL MAN! YOU CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND WHAT HE IS!

Cooples
Chuck Norris once scaled down a mountain side found some old cables and mining equipment crossing from one end of a river to another, took his belt off and used it to slide down the cable, did a back flip round house kick into the head of a guy going down the same river right into the water while chuck cleanly landed on his feet into the raft, and THEN goes further to say, You messed with the wrong guy on the wrong day bud."

that
is
the
meaning
of
badass...

Violent2Dope
Chuck only wishes he could have the power of Jackson. One time a planet called Gilgamek picked up the movie Snakes on a Plane on their satelite. It was well accepted by the residents but on Gilgamek called the movie trash. That very moment Jackson appeared in front of him and in that very instant devoured the whole planet into himself with the exception of the one who disliked the film. He trapped him in a pocket dimension with nothing but a wall, chained him to the wall, and set him on fire. To make sure he wouldn't die he cast a healing spell on him that healed him as fast as the fire ate him. Jackson never went back to free him and never plans to.

Superboy Prime
I admit "Bad Mother ****er" is Ultimate Nullifier level...but the "Roundhouse Kick" is Pre-Retcon Beyonder lvl.

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson need only will it to win this battle. He doesn't need to make a single movement.

Cooples
Chuck Norris once killed a man by pointing his finger at someone and yelling "Bang!"

Who else?
Wtf, Samuel L. Jackson

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson eats entire galaxies for nourishment.

Cooples
Samuel L. Jackson got eaten by a shark that Chuck orundhouse kicked under water.
Samuel was thrown out of a window by a sith lord that Chuck kicked the crap out of after he fell a few stories into the death star's reactor.

Chuck would dominate...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Cooples
Samuel L. Jackson got eaten by a shark that Chuck orundhouse kicked under water.
Samuel was thrown out of a window by a sith lord that Chuck kicked the crap out of after he fell a few stories into the death star's reactor.

Chuck would dominate... Those are only movies you simple minded fool. Jackson could've killed that shark and Palpatine without being in their immediate areas. Jackson could destroy the Death Star by sneezing, he of course wouldn't because he is immune to any natural or artificial disease.

Cooples
Yea, well samuel can't slam a revolving door, count to infinity, or divide by zero like chuck can!

Violent2Dope
Yea, well samuel can't slam a revolving door, count to infinity, or divide by zero like chuck can! First of all, stop using chucknorrisfacts.com. Second, he can do that and if he had six apples and gave two away he'd still have six.

Cooples
I am not on the site, I have heard these jokes so many times now that a site is useless to me.
I am sorry that Samuel has no fans to make sites in honor of his feats...
he must REALLY suck.

ESB -1138
When Chuck Norris clapped his hands together he caused the Big Bang.

Cooples
in regards to the big bang, Chuck only needs one hand to clap!

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson has no fansites because they fear him. Chuck is a pansy compared to Jackson. And the big bang was caused when Jackson farted. Before there were dinosaurs, there was Jackson. Before there was a universe, there was Jackson. Before there was God, there was Jackson.

Cooples
Yea, well before there was Jackson, there was Chuck.
and it was good.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson has no fansites because they fear him. Chuck is a pansy compared to Jackson. And the big bang was caused when Jackson farted. Before there were dinosaurs, there was Jackson. Before there was a universe, there was Jackson. Before there was God, there was Jackson.

Before their was Jackson there was Chuck Norris. Here's a better look at this:

http://ragrap.com/celebrities/samuel-l-jackson-chat.jpg
http://ragrap.com/celebrities/chuck-norris-wcl.jpg

Cooples
nice.....

Violent2Dope
Chuck Norris is still at it it seems. Still trying to play himself off as the dominant entity in the universe. Jackson is eternal, Norris is merely immortal, and if Jackson were to will it Norris would be a mere mortal man.

ESB -1138
Jackson lives only because Norris allows it.

Cooples
Norris won Jackson's soul over an arm wrestling match 4 million years ago...
Norris is Jackson's will..

ESB -1138
Norris won Jackson's soul over an arm wrestling match 4 million years ago...
Norris is Jackson's will..

It only happened 4 million years ago because Norris allowed it.

Cooples
and IT WAS GOOD

Violent2Dope
Fool you made that up. Jackson could erase existence and in that same instant remake it in his image with every detail.

ESB -1138
http://www.jeremyinc.com/images/chuck_norris_toilet_paper2.PNG

Cooples
the only existence Samuel knows, is the one presented before him by Chuck Norris.
Samuel was set to fight Chuck Norris, but the Fonz took Norris's place and rode over his face with a motorcycle.

ESB -1138
Norris pwns ALL!!

Violent2Dope
Fonz TRIED to run him over but Jackson made a giant crack in the earth that Fonz fell in and Jackson made a river in the crack made from Fonzy's blood that eventually mixed with normal water to make it no more than a normal river. Eventually Jackson felt he punished him enough and reassembled him to be a star in his show...damn I wonder why this thread hasn't been shut down yet lol.

ESB -1138
Enjoy the thread while we can. Only reason Jackson did all that was because Norris allowed him to.

Cooples
Because Norris controls Lana's soul.

Cooples
and the only reason he allowed him to was so that he could see the Fonz every night before he waited in bed.

Violent2Dope
All you say is "Norris allowed him to". FOOLISH MORTAL WHELPS! JACKSON CONTROLS ALL THINGS! BE THEM MORTAL, IMMORTAL, GOD, DEMON, OR COSMIC BEING! EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS ONLY ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IF CHUCK WANTS IT TO! EVEN CHUCK NORRIS CANNOT INFLUENCE JACKSON! JACKSON ALLOWED NORRIS TO BECOME SO POWERFUL YOU IDIOTS!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
All you say is "Norris allowed him to". FOOLISH MORTAL WHELPS! NORRIS CONTROLS ALL THINGS! BE THEM MORTAL, IMMORTAL, GOD, DEMON, OR COSMIC BEING! EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS ONLY ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IF CHUCK WANTS IT TO! EVEN JACKSON CANNOT INFLUENCE NORRIS! NORRIS ALLOWED JACKSON TO BECOME SO POWERFUL YOU IDIOTS!

Couldn't agree with you more.

Cooples
Norris is watching you right now.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Couldn't agree with you more. Don't edit my quote. Are you an emo emu like Ashtar?

Cooples
Norris ownes ashtar.

ESB -1138
http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/mace_windu_death.jpg

Norris would do the same expect x10000000000

Cooples
Originally posted by ESB -1138
http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/mace_windu_death.jpg

Norris would do the same expect x10000000000

squared...

Violent2Dope
Was only a movie. Only me and Xeno know the true powers of Jackson. And Norris doesn't own Emo Emu cause he killed himself before he could.smile

ESB -1138
http://www.netweed.com/prohiphop/graf/samjackson.jpg
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yep, I can see why Jackson is so uber roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cooples
Norris turned his boobs into burgers for his own amusement...

Xenogears
Wow...is this for serious?

Jackson pwns Norris by this much: I----------------------------------------------------I

The multiverse in comparison: .

ESB -1138
Jackson couldn't pwn a dead Norris.

Cooples
or a live one.

Violent2Dope
Jackson would kill a live one, a dead one, and an undead one in less than an instant in any way he wished.

Cooples
no he woudn't....
I showed you.

Xenogears
This is a spite thread against Norris.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
This is a spite thread against Norris. Yes it is. If Jackson had all his limbs cut off(which is impossible since his body is made of the strongest material in this or any existence) he would still one shot Norris. Not even really one shot him, more like erase him from history.

MadMel
jacksons can pwn everyone, every instant, and every where just by staring at you..
jacksons beats chuck norris down...no contest

Violent2Dope
Jackson would chain Norris to an indestructible wall with indestructible chains and have an eagle eat him everyday and every time the eagle was done he'd heal and the cycle would start over. And yeah I stole that from Greek Mythology, but I'm so beyond gangsta I don't give a flying shit!

Lana
Read the rules.

"Featured in a game" isn't good enough. All characters must originate in a game.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.