Party Hole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So I've been away all of this time b/c me and a close associates actually went away to this supposedly huge party and I'm just getting back today.

So I went to the party with this one other guy and he we went our seperate ways once we got to the party.

SO I'm walking around looking for him and I don't find him. SO I take a cab and go back to our hotel room.

He walks in 5 AM in the morning crying.

I wake up and ask what's wrong and he says nothing and just goes to bed.

I heard him whimper sometime before he finally went to sleep. So I ask him the next morning and he still says nothing.

SO we stay for a few more days and he never tells me what it was all about.

On our last day we're packing and I'm come across this hand written note.

And it basically was a note written by him to his mom.

It said that while away on our trip he has been manhandled and taken away from the party and taken to a nearby house and messed with inappropriately by this much larger guys and that because of this he just doesn't feel like himself anymore or the need to live b/c he thought they were actually going to kill him after they had finished messing with him. So he starts saying goodbye to his mom and how he loves her and his little brother.

I'm completely taken aback and don't know how to respond so I immediately fold it back up and put it where I found it.

He's in the bathroom and I shout to him if he enjoyed the party since he stayed out so late and he shouted back that he enjoyed it.
I asked him what did he like the most about it and he said that it was just a very good party overall.

So much later we're arriving home and he gets out of the car and I told him that I found his letter and he asks what letter and I said THE LETTER that explains why you were crying.

He calls me a bunch of names punches me in the face and tells me that I better not tell anyone and he gets his stuff and shuffles home.

I had no intention of telling anyone but his mother, but he pissed me off, so I went and sent a mass email to everybody who we both knew and that is also why I'm posting it on here.

Not b/c I care, but b/c he pissed me off.

And it's okay b/c his mother immediately took action and he has a therapist and stuff and seems to be doing okay but he's under constant surveillance. He doesn't like me anymore but it doesn't matter anyway b/c he can't really leave the house to do anything b/c they're afraid he may do something drastic to himself, other people, or me specifically.

Keep in mind that I told a lot of other people as well that really didn't need to know and he is now the joke of the town and hopefully he'll come across this post when I email to him what I did and where to find this post b/c he his allowed 1 hour a day online but it must be supervised and his cookies are checked constantly.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Tattoo
You're nothing more than an ******* InnerRise, karma's a *****, remember that.

A Dose Of Vraya
bullsh!t big grin

Naz
That's really horrible of you. I hope karma comes back to bite you in the ass.

A Dose Of Vraya
It's ok everybody, he's just lying!

A Dose Of Vraya
remember when he was talking about his kid, and his profile said that he was nineteen and he was saying his kid was a teenager. He was a little more careful on this story and didn't say anything to telling but it is still obviously a lie.

Dusty
Originally posted by InnerRise
So I've been away all of this time b/c me and a close associates actually went away to this supposedly huge party and I'm just getting back today.

So I went to the party with this one other guy and he we went our seperate ways once we got to the party.

SO I'm walking around looking for him and I don't find him. SO I take a cab and go back to our hotel room.

I heard him whimper sometime before he finally went to sleep. So I ask him the next morning and he still says nothing.

It said that while away on our trip he has been manhandled and taken away from the party and taken to a nearby house and messed with inappropriately by this much larger guys and that because of this he just doesn't feel like himself anymore or the need to live b/c he thought they were actually going to kill him after they had finished messing with him. So he starts saying goodbye to his mom and how he loves her and his little brother.

I'm completely taken aback and don't know how to respond so I immediately fold it back up and put it where I found it.

He's in the bathroom and I shout to him if he enjoyed the party since he stayed out so late and he shouted back that he enjoyed it.
I asked him what did he like the most about it and he said that it was just a very good party overall.

So much later we're arriving home and he gets out of the car and I told him that I found his letter and he asks what letter and I said THE LETTER that explains why you were crying.

He calls me a bunch of names punches me in the face and tells me that I better not tell anyone and he gets his stuff and shuffles home.

I had no intention of telling anyone but his mother, but he pissed me off, so I went and sent a mass email to everybody who we both knew and that is also why I'm posting it on here.

And it's okay b/c his mother immediately took action and he has a therapist and stuff and seems to be doing okay but he's under constant surveillance. He doesn't like me anymore but it doesn't matter anyway b/c he can't really leave the house to do anything b/c they're afraid he may do something drastic to himself, other people, or me specifically.

Keep in mind that I told a lot of other people as well that really didn't need to know and he is now the joke of the town and hopefully he'll come across this post when I email to him what I did and where to find this post b/c he his allowed 1 hour a day online but it must be supervised and his cookies are checked constantly.

Sup.

You're a douche.

chillmeistergen
If it was in any way the truth, you're a massive cvnt. If it isn't the truth and you just decided to lie, you're still a cvnt.

Tattoo
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
If it was in any way the truth, you're a massive cvnt. If it isn't the truth and you just decided to lie, you're still a cvnt.

Seconded. smile

Da Rev
Originally posted by Dusty
Sup.

You're a douche.

A Dose Of Vraya
If it was in any way the truth, you're a massive cvnt. If it isn't the truth and you just decided to lie, you're still a cvnt. Originally posted by Tattoo
Seconded. smile
I'll sign that petition euro
ChillmeisterGen
Tattoo
A Dose of Vraya

Do we have any other signers?

Naz
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
I'll sign that petition euro
ChillmeisterGen
Tattoo
A Dose of Vraya

Do we have any other signers?

Naz.

Da Rev
Can someone give me the jist of this. Too lazy to read

Naz
Originally posted by Da Rev

him and a friend went to a party, the friend got messed up, wrote a suicide letter to his mom, innerrise found it, kid got mad and punched him, innerrise now made at kid for punching him, made it his personal mission to humiliate the kid as much as possible. kid is now in therapy.

A Dose Of Vraya
. basically His friend was buttraped but didn't want to tell anyone. InnerRise found a note telling what had happened and sent it to everybody. ****in *****!

would u like to sign the petition of him being a cvnt? euroOriginally posted by Naz
Naz.
ChillmeisterGen
Tattoo
A Dose of Vraya
Naz

Dusty
basically His friend was buttraped but didn't want to tell anyone. InnerRise found a note telling what had happened and sent it to everybody. ****in *****!

would u like to sign the petition of him being a cvnt? euro
ChillmeisterGen
Tattoo
A Dose of Vraya
Naz

Sign me up.

A Dose Of Vraya
Hey I've got something Ironically punishing to InnerRise, we should send this to the person who got buttraped, if that person's real of course

ChillmeisterGen
Tattoo
A Dose of Vraya
Naz
Dusty

Da Rev
Originally posted by Dusty
Sign me up.

Bardock42

Hmm, I wanted to call you an ******* or an idiot...maybe even a douche.

But since everyone did that already the other side seems more fun so I shall side with you.

You did the right thing and...you are totally not a pathetic loser that makes up stories to feel good about himself on the interwebs.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm, I wanted to call you an ******* or an idiot...maybe even a douche.

But since everyone did that already the other side seems more fun so I shall side with you.

You did the right thing and...you are totally not a pathetic loser that makes up stories to feel good about himself on the interwebs.

Join the petition (?) Go on.......

Bardock42
On a different note, this could be counted as just continuing what he did when he got banned last. A perm might be necessary....that is if you all report him.

A Dose Of Vraya
sir yes sir!!
ChillmeisterGen
Tattoo
A dose of vraya
Naz
Dusty
Da Rev

A Dose Of Vraya
On a different note, this could be counted as just continuing what he did when he got banned last. A perm might be necessary....that is if you all report him. does that mean you sign the petition 313

chillmeistergen
On a different note, this could be counted as just continuing what he did when he got banned last. A perm might be necessary....that is if you all report him.

I find this kind of idiocy, adds to the community feel of the forum, via united loathing.

Even though I haven't been here too long.

EDIT: I mean the idiocy of the original poster, not you, of course.

Bardock42
does that mean you sign the petition 313

Most certainly not. Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I find this kind of idiocy, adds to the community feel of the forum, via united loathing.

Even though I haven't been here too long.

EDIT: I mean the idiocy of the original poster, not you, of course. Thank you for the clarification.

Though, community shmommunity ...or something...it would deeply amuse me if he got banned for that.

A Dose Of Vraya
Most certainly not. does that mean you sign the petition 131

Bardock42
does that mean you sign the petition 131

Absolutely.....NO!

MR.Grum
Absolutely.....NO! dude!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by MR.Grum
dude!!

I didn't know we were on a dude to dude kinda level

A Dose Of Vraya
Absolutely.....NO! oh excellent i'll get on signing you up then stick out tongue

Bardock42
oh excellent i'll get on signing you up then stick out tongue

RAPE!!!!

MR.Grum
I didn't know we were on a dude to dude kinda level just havent seen you in days herbtouched

Bardock42
Originally posted by MR.Grum
just havent seen you in days herbtouched

Touching.

MR.Grum
Touching. indeed....hug?

chillmeistergen
It's like a through the key hole look of a divorce court....

InnerRise
I love it.

Like moths to a flame.

wink

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
I love it.

Like moths to a flame.

wink

They all think you are an insensitive prick.

chillmeistergen
I love it.

Like moths to a flame.

wink

Because, you're an idiot.

allow me to cum on your face.....

InnerRise
They all think you are an insensitive prick. As do you.

But I know this. I read them all.

And it's okay.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

2D_MASTER
Because, you're an idiot.

allow me to cum on your face.....

Sheesh and I thought you hated ME. Calm down, ol' chap.

Bardock42
As do you.

But I know this. I read them all.

And it's okay.

That is true, but mostly because you seem to be an insensitive prick.

They find it bad though. I just find you annoying.

InnerRise
Oh Well.

Can't please everyone.

scissors

chillmeistergen
Yeah, you can't.

A Dose Of Vraya
Hi InnerRise, You should sign the petition big grin

Dusty
That is true, but mostly because you seem to be an insensitive prick.

They find it bad though. I just find you annoying.

I like you. big grin

The Pict
Oh Well.

Can't please everyone.

scissors

laughing out loud

Oh and you're a bad friend/making up stories person.

=Tired Hiker=
InnerRise, you don't have to pretend it was your friend who got man handled. This isn't fight club you know. I hope you are okay.

Thorrin
Why are you always with a guy?

Tin69
I'm joining

InnerRise
Hi InnerRise, You should sign the petition big grin *Signs Petition*

happy

Originally posted by The Pict
laughing out loud

Oh and you're a bad friend/making up stories person.
Indeed. yes

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
InnerRise, you don't have to pretend it was your friend who got man handled. This isn't fight club you know. I hope you are okay.
Thanks for caring.

Originally posted by Thorrin
Why are you always with a guy?

Whatever do you mean? shrug

Secretus

You're a piece of shit. I hope that kid escapes his house and gets revenge on you. smile

Schecter
my favorite part:

...He calls me a bunch of names punches me in the face...

splendid

...punches me in the face...

bravo!

a sweet visualisation

Rogue Jedi
Party hole......that's my pet name for Backfire.

Xenogears

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... What...the...hell...

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Xenogears
What...the...hell... laughing

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
InnerRise, you don't have to pretend it was your friend who got man handled. This isn't fight club you know. I hope you are okay. laughing

Kelly_Bean
Your Mom's got a 'Party Hole.'

RUNMAN
I say, rollin' around,
sittin' on dubs
cat like eye, was high on shrubs,
Coolin' in my Escalade,
Man I'm paid, I got it made,
Take me to your special place,
Close your eyes show me your face,

I'm gonna piss on it.

(Chorus)
Haters gotta hate,
Lovers wanna love,
I don't even want,
None of the above,
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do, I'll piss on you,
I pee on you.

I said yo body, yo body,
Is a portapotty,
And when I pee I kick,
And I pee on you,
Drip, drip, drip,
Pee on you,
Piss on you, piss on you,

You won't feel quite the same,
Once you get a whiff of my Hershey stains,
I wanna piss on you, too,
I want to pee in yo food,
Only thing that make my life complete,
Is when I turn yo face into a toliet seat,
I want to pee on you,
Yes I do, pee on you,
I'll piss on you

(Chorus)

Won't you braid my hair,
Before you start, Im gonna fart,
I wanna fart on you.

Röland
nice bump

Secretus

Scythe
I'm not sure what to make of this.

Leo.M
I saw the name of the thread and I thought InnerRise was gonna start talking about his boy hole and all the things that went inside. haermm

Yeah I'm that twisted. no expression

Röland
Leo is an ass. haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Scythe
I'm not sure what to make of this.

Choco cake?

Scythe
Choco cake?

Sure! I'll help you!

Leo.M

Scythe
I know, what a risk taker...

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
Yeah the things I say and do for shits and giggles. haermm

Oh you!

Leo.M
I know, what a risk taker...

lol hey I mean no harm by what I said. If InnerRise is offended by what I said, then he can report me and I will take the full punishment. stick out tongue

~Bun Bun~
Wow um.... I don't know what to think...

Röland
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Wow um.... I don't know what to think...

This is an old thread bumped by a troll, so it's not rlly worth the effort of thinking about it since the issue is dead. stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by Leo.M
lol hey I mean no harm by what I said. If InnerRise is offended by what I said, then he can report me and I will take the full punishment. stick out tongue

Hmmm.

Switch 07
Is this true???

Secretus
Originally posted by Switch 07
Is this true???

hysterical

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
hysterical wanna touch my party hole? shifty

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
wanna touch my party hole? shifty

Don't bend over in this thread.

It reeks of Innerise.

Rogue Jedi
Don't bend over in this thread.

It reeks of Innerise. quite a distinct aroma, I must say.

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
quite a distinct aroma, I must say.

Perfume and sausage.

Rogue Jedi
Perfume and sausage. dude...thats like pudding and cat fur....BAD combo. laughing

Switch 07
hysterical Laugh all you want but I don't know the guy but apparently everyone thinks hes a douche. So its possible.

zjtrivium

What happened after you were punched in the face.
If you just let him do it... shame on you.
But if you beat up a suicidal person who was just anally raped... crap, i forgot what i was going to say...

fish

zjtrivium
Originally posted by zjtrivium
What happened after you were punched in the face.

Secretus
This thread won't die.

haermm

zjtrivium
not until i find out what happens next

Secretus
Originally posted by zjtrivium
not until i find out what happens next

He got Aids.

The end.

zjtrivium
magic johnson has aids...

InnerRise
This thread won't die.

haermm I know.

I love it.

scissors

zjtrivium
I know.

I love it.

scissors

tell me what happened after you were punched...

blowup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.