Exar Kun/Darth Caedus v. Darth Maul/Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Each at their best, but no orbalisk and amulet. Takes place in the jungle of Endor.

1. Lightsaber battle.
2. Force battle
3. All out

BlaxicanHydra
Maul solo's this. Jar kai FTW.

Darth Sexy
Kun is the best with a saber here, while Kun and Jacen are both superior to the other two with the force, so they win everything. If you want a more "logical" argument, you can eat me.

BlaxicanHydra
Blasphemy. Maul is the best fighter here. Dooku describes him as an animal, and he beat a no-name above average Jedi. That alone makes him more powerful then both Jacen and Kun.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Blasphemy. Maul is the best fighter here. Dooku describes him as an animal, and he beat a no-name above average Jedi. That alone makes him more powerful then both Jacen and Kun.
This is funny stick out tongue

Darth Hord

Sure it does.Jacen has been described as the second most powerful jedi in the new order next to Luke. Exar Kun invented the lightsaber Maul uses. Kun is a prodigy,defeated his own master as a padawan,tied Ulic Quel Dromain combat before creating his lightsaber which is of better designd and did so much more than Maul that I don't feel like listening.And when Dooku described Maul as an animal he was talking about Maul in general the way acted,his combat style, his tactics and probaly describing Maul in general. But tell me why that puts him above Kun and Jacen?

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Being the best fighter doesn't guarantee a victory.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Sure it does.Jacen has been described as the second most powerful jedi in the new order next to Luke. Exar Kun invented the lightsaber Maul uses. Kun is a prodigy,defeated his own master as a padawan,tied Ulic Quel Dromain combat before creating his lightsaber which is of better designd and did so much more than Maul that I don't feel like listening.And when Dooku described Maul as an animal he was talking about Maul in general the way acted,his combat style, his tactics and probaly describing Maul in general. But tell me why that puts him above Kun and Jacen?

Because he mastered Jar Kai. Hence, he is superior.

jollyjim311

You have some sarcasm steeped in misplaced anger on your chin, you may want to wipe that off.

BlaxicanHydra
I can't, its wedged between my double chins.

Darth Subjekt
double chins? You make movies don't you? don't worry, you'll be a millionaire then one day! thumb up

Darth Hord

So Kun beat his master with Jar Kai. And if I remember right Obiwan Kenobi broke Maul's saber in half so he couldn't use jar kai. And just because you master a form doesn't mean you are always going to win. Dooku was a master of Makashi he lost to Anakin. Vader was superior in rotj but lost. Sidious and Yoda mastered their forms but neither one could kill the other. Your are obviously a Maul fanboy who denies logic or evidence just so in your own deluded mind Maul would win any fight that he is in.

BlaxicanHydra
That logic only applies to non-godly characters. Darth Maul is completely uber.

Darth Hord
That logic only applies to non-godly characters. Darth Maul is completely uber.
Says you who has yet to provide anything to back up your claims. So just leave.

BlaxicanHydra
I don't need to, Maul doesn't require proof. What you need to do is STFU and bow down to Maul as your lord and savior haermm

Darth Hord
I don't need to, Maul doesn't require proof. What you need to do is STFU and bow down to Maul as your lord and savior.

Wow what a great comeback,fact is maul and bane lose and you should just go away.

BlaxicanHydra
Fact is you know nothing about Star Wars.

jollyjim311
The most basic of sarcasm baffles me too Hord, it's not just you.

BlaxicanHydra
big grin wink

vader11
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.