Talk like a pirate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Arrgh meh mates! Avast, and read me.. wink

exempted post:
This is a 'Talk Like a Pirate' thread. you can talk about anything, but you need to talk LIKE A PIRATE!

this would help:

The Pirate Glossary

*end of exempted post*

So whatcha laying around for ye scurvydogs?! start posting! wink

Tramps Lady
Bugger ey?

did ye know its pronounced EGREGIOUS???

also... what ARGH ye doin!!???

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol... true mate...!

bugger. I don't see any of the crew around, not including us... wink

Tramps Lady
why is the rum gone!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jaeh_JediPirate
I drank it all to meh heart's content.

Tramps Lady
well....Jacks promised me a ride in his dighy...muahahahahahahahah

Jaeh_JediPirate
Mate, I promised Jack a new ship faster than the Black pearl!

laughing out loud impossible.

Tramps Lady
:O!!!!!!! thats impossible!!!! well...... Jacks takin me for a ride right now...gotta go *jumps onto bed in captains cabin ontop iof jack*wink lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
I know its impossible mate. CAptain Jack'll never exchange the black pearl.

ahh... see ya mate... let Jack bite ya!

tee_pirategirl
Aaaaaargh! wha' a bloody grea' idea!!!

Like we don' already talk like scallawags an' freak people out of their boots...this outa really put us in da mood.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Aye!

This is our 'egress' for all the talk we can't say, might freak people putta there boots....

Legendary Thor
What if i want to be french pirate?

tee_pirategirl
Well we 'ave French pirates..or peeerrrates as them pronounce 'em in french!

Wha's was that French dude called again mates?

LoveJackSparrow
Hello! buckos! I was out looking for booty last night and while we were out there we had to blow a man down, aye it wasent a pretty sight!
lol this is fun!

ivebeendepped43
uuhh....savvy?

AudioHeart
Aye Aye Captain!

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol. very interesting you find it fun mate...

i thought someone would think its an egregiuos idea, and i don't want to be branded a whelp on this ship.. wink

AudioHeart
No Captain! wink (I never get tired of tlaking like a pirate!) laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
Aye. I agree. Our pirate talk should never be forgotten. wink

Jaeh_JediPirate
Oi! Mates! Need some 'elp ova' 'ere. I need to know what things one can do on a ship that'll make the crew start a mutiny! Can any'un 'elp meh 'ere now?

Legendary Thor
LONG LIVE PIE!

texgodiva2s
As to mutiny young missy, if you be capt'n--you fail to provide adequate wealth for your crew, not good pirating. You might be too capricious--or brutal--discipline on board, swift, harsh, and by capt'n's orders. Otherwise, not necessary.
By crew, (straight democracy, one man, one vote)--if crew feels capt'n doesn't provide adequately, bad pirating. If crew feels no faith in capt'n's orders--bad decisions, then. If capt'n is a crummy navigator and can't back out of the berth without getting lost...and with crew, there's a little twister, a really ambitious first mate or bosun, who was eloquent, might be able to convince crew of some fault, hey vote for me.

Barbossa tricked Jack into giving up the coordinates for Isla de Muertes. Barbossa then convinced crew (what points he used? who knows)to maroon Jack (munity wasn't unanimous). At some later time after curse, he got rid of those who didn't agree with him.

AudioHeart
Apple Pie mate wink...with lots'a the good ol'rum

Jaeh_JediPirate
TGD, thanks mate. needed that.

ah rum. the best rum ther'is is in tortuga! those aged rum with the gol'en brown color...

*goes off and searches for a bottle of rum*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.