Woman Charged With Beating Gay Marriage Supporter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Alliance
Which news source is that article from?

Fishy
Associated Press, it says so at the top stick out tongue

Anyways, stupid of that woman to do something like that, but that pretty much says it all. Good that it didn't turn into a battlefield because of it though. That would have sucked.

Jaeh_JediPirate
She's now arraigned. Good for whoever she slapped.

Alliance
Originally posted by Fishy
Associated Press, it says so at the top stick out tongue

Sorry i mieesd that. The article seemed a bit slanted.

That woman was pretty dumb.

Jaeh_JediPirate
true.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Alliance
Sorry i mieesd that. The article seemed a bit slanted.

That woman was pretty dumb. Seemed pretty neutral to me.

I love how these days it's the "people of faith" that are more prone to violence and hate speech than us "seculars".

inimalist
A lady from the city I am from went to Toronto during some of the first Gay marriage ceremonies.

She barged into the church and ended up pushing the priest. Very appropriate.

Adam_PoE
That woman was pretty dumb.

At 52-years-old, you would think that she would know better.

Originally posted by Strangelove
I love how these days it's the "people of faith" that are more prone to violence and hate speech than us "seculars".

Where are their upstanding Christian values?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Where are their upstanding Christian values? God only knows shock

§P0oONY
Not sure I'd class this as news... Nothing ground breaking or thread worthy.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
At 52-years-old, you would think that she would know better.

Where are their upstanding Christian values?
The priest should have known better as well. He actually tackled a woman to ground. Did he expect that to change anything? What the hell is up with people?

FeceMan

Strangelove
Originally posted by FeceMan
Sure it is--it portrays Christians in a negative light. Christians have a lot of negative light to portray

Symmetric Chaos
Sure it is--it portrays Christians in a negative light.

Only if you define Christian as idiotic extremist . . .

FeceMan
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Only if you define Christian as idiotic extremist . . .
Most people can't differentiate "majority of a population" from "minority" or "isolated incidents."

That is to say, most people are dumb. And I hate them.

The Howling
I will never understand why, when one group of people demonstrate against something they feel strongly against, another group, with opposite views will insist on demonstrating right next door.

Two opposing groups, such as these, should be kept separate from one another.

This is, however, no excuse for what Diane Steele did.

Both sides need to show a little respect, and agree to disagree.

Mišt
Im up for a bible burning, anyone coming?

Fishy
Originally posted by The Howling
I will never understand why, when one group of people demonstrate against something they feel strongly against, another group, with opposite views will insist on demonstrating right next door.

Two opposing groups, such as these, should be kept separate from one another.

This is, however, no excuse for what Diane Steele did.

Both sides need to show a little respect, and agree to disagree.

Agreeing to disagree won't change anything. And both sides want changes to be made, so they will never agree to disagree.

The Howling
Originally posted by Fishy
Agreeing to disagree won't change anything. And both sides want changes to be made, so they will never agree to disagree.

Point taken. It would be nice, however, if both sides could just say to each other, 'Look, I don't agree with your opinion, but that's okay, I respect it'. Of course, that will never happen, because there is a complete lack of respect for the other, here.

Alliance
Seemed pretty neutral to me.

The Pledge of Alliegance part tripped my switch.

Originally posted by The Howling
Point taken. It would be nice, however, if both sides could just say to each other, 'Look, I don't agree with your opinion, but that's okay, I respect it'. Of course, that will never happen, because there is a complete lack of respect for the other, here.

Thats because I have very little respect for segregationists who deny people basic rights.

Still, it is no call for violence.

Strangelove
The Pledge of Alliegance part tripped my switch. "Cirignano reportedly had just finished leading the Pledge of Allegiance when he spotted Loy and her sign."

it was just stating the facts of the circumstances. If the lady had just finished her baby seal-killing spree, I'm sure AP would have said so stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
It's people like this that give Christians bad names. Stupid intoleant skank.

Fishy
"Cirignano reportedly had just finished leading the Pledge of Allegiance when he spotted Loy and her sign."

it was just stating the facts of the circumstances. If the lady had just finished her baby seal-killing spree, I'm sure AP would have said so stick out tongue

Why the hell would something like that trigger an attack, it isn't like the pledge says "There shall be no marriages between the same sex"

Alliance
It just may in a few years. it never said "under God" either and we all know how that turned out.

FeceMan
It just may in a few years. it never said "under God" either and we all know how that turned out.
http://www.aclu.org/

Alliance
http://www.aclu.org/

www.stormfront.org

FeceMan
www.stormfront.org
nothx

spyda
lmao @ this article.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.