Ultimate Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaos sebaceous
I really hope he doesn't die like in the 616 Universe

I cant wait to see the kinda stuff he does on Bishop's team

llagrok
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous

Although I think Pyro had a worthy death, I don't hope this one dies. I just hope they find something for all those burns.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by llagrok
Although I think Pyro had a worthy death, I don't hope this one dies. I just hope they find something for all those burns.

Yea he is pretty ugly

Maybe he should wrap up his face too

Hed look like a mummy

Kaos sebaceous
I hope they finally give Pyro more character soon.I know alot is going on with the Apocalypse arc and everything but he barely has any lines in the issues and in issue #92 i dont think i even saw him once.

But i read the summary on marvel for #94 and it said the X-Men are gonna try to step up their game.Flame constructs anyone?

But it also says what are they willing to take and a new threat that seems "impossible to defeat".Im thinking it might be legacy and if Pyro dies from legacy in the UU too im gonna freak out mad .I guess i just want to know about the future of the character.Why wouldent I?Im one of Pyro's few fanboys smile

SevenShackles
i love pyro. both versions! and i actually like that he is burned, its added character. i mean even tho he is horribly burned from what we have seen of him he seems pretty happy, it works tword his character. im kinda tired of the normal lookin mutants. i like he isnt visually acceptable. they just need to work his personality and powers abit more..

i hope he doesnt just fade into the background. that would suck

Citizen V
People still read the Ultimate line? Ha.

Raoul
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous

we DO have an x-men forum, you know... ermm

Sam Z
Originally posted by Raoul
we DO have an x-men forum, you know... ermm Its full of X-Men fanboys, maybe he didn't want to talk to them about it.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sam Z
Its full of X-Men fanboys, maybe he didn't want to talk to them about it.

like me, right? erm

Sam Z
Very well could be, don't take offense I'm a Spider-man fanboy.

I know know if I want to talk about X-Men I like to talk about them here.

Raoul
Very well could be, don't take offense I'm a Spider-man fanboy.

I know know if I want to talk about X-Men I like to talk about them here.

the x-men forum should be where x-men threads go... i mean, the forum isn't doing well because people keep posting threads here...

Sam Z
Well can you blame people for preferring to talk about X-Men here?

Raoul

i can blame the thread makers for not noticing that we have an x-men forum already... erm

if there wasn't one, i wouldnt mind, but there is...

Sam Z
Maybe he just wanted it here instead of there, like I have done.

Maybe like me he doesn't like talking to the fans in there which he can't really be blamed for.

Tetragrammaton
Paul am cry.

DigiMark007

No, you're right. We can't and shouldn't. But we can close their thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.