Omega Red vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Omega Red vs Ghost Rider

Who wins?

I think this might be good...shifty

braz
Isnt Ghost Rider immortal? confused

Kurash
penance?

[BAW]Endrict
I am not sure if the Deathspores will work on him? but they should if he is based on human...

tkitna
GR 10/10

Marvel Boy
Penance stare anyone?

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
GR 10/10

Cosigned

TheGame17
is ghost rider underrated?

norrinradd43
Penance stare would hurt omega red alot more than the average villian, he has spilled enough innocent blood to fill lake michigan

guy222
Blaze

skyfather
curren gr is a bit of a beast

Endrict Nuul
No PS then.

celestialdemon
Ghost Rider

Barbarian Shams
Even without the dreaded Penance Stare which would instantly putdown Omega Red for good, there's still the superior strength, durability, nigh-invulnerability, chains, and helfire to worry about. Besides, a mere mutant wouldn't be capable of doing much to a ghost now would he? Does not matter which GR it is, GR crushes Omega Red without even having to use the PS. 10/10 for GR.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Even without the dreaded Penance Stare which would instantly putdown Omega Red for good, there's still the superior strength, durability, nigh-invulnerability, chains, and helfire to worry about. Besides, a mere mutant wouldn't be capable of doing much to a ghost now would he? Does not matter which GR it is, GR crushes Omega Red without even having to use the PS. 10/10 for GR.

I agreee with you on who wins, maybe for different reasons some more then others but you got something against mutants? ...bub? lol

Likwid
I can't imagine any scenario where Blaze doesn't utterly dominate Omega Red.

Barbarian Shams
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I agreee with you on who wins, maybe for different reasons some more then others but you got something against mutants? ...bub? lol

Nothing against mutants, I'm just stating that what there wouldn't be much a mutant could do against a ghost.

guy222
Blaze
Ketch
Ketch/Kale = Angel of Death

All win

fascistcrusader
Blaze in the stomp of the century.

The MadParty
Any GhOST RIDER, WOULD DESTROY OMEGA RED.

AlmightyKfish
Blaze pulls Omega's head off.

guy222
Yep

Daken and Omega Red will battle it appears

Slaanesh
GR stomp..

TheOneFirestorm
A omega defeat for Omega Red with Ghost Rider smashing the psychopath outclassed foe.
This is like a pickup driving towards a Locomotive the Locomotive demolishing the pickup.

nwg202
GR stomps

AlmightyKfish
Much like I seem to have said nearly a decade ago, Johnny wins handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.