Batman v. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce has full prep. Takes place in The Bronz

Badabing
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce has full prep. Takes place in The Bronz Bruce with prep.....means Hulk loses.

ragesRemorse
this fight lasts ten minutes. Four minutes before Batmans head is goo on hulks fist, six minutes of the hulk wiping batmans head off of his fist.

If a nuclear explosion doesnt harm the Hulk, i dont see what a batarang could possibly do

braz
gamma ray absorber device ftw!!! clap

llagrok
Bruce has full prep, so he wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
this fight lasts ten minutes. Four minutes before Batmans head is goo on hulks fist, six minutes of the hulk wiping batmans head off of his fist.

If a nuclear explosion doesnt harm the Hulk, i dont see what a batarang could possibly do Obviously you don't grasp what prep is to Bruce. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is Bats versus Hulk WITHOUT prep...durfist

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/comicbatmanvstheincrediblehulk3.jpg

strengthkills
OMG......

Symmetric Chaos

Batman and really fuking easily erm

strengthkills
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman and really fuking easily erm sick lookaroundjawdropsadwalkblowup

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strengthkills
sick lookaroundjawdropsadwalkblowup

Did you see the words "full prep"?

That means he gets as long as he needs to prepare.

DigiMark007
I figured this would need closed, but I'm not turning up anything in the search results besides an old Judge thread that got closed.

srug

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If a nuclear explosion doesnt harm the Hulk, i dont see what a batarang could possibly do

One killed the Maestro didn't it?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I figured this would need closed, but I'm not turning up anything in the search results besides an old Judge thread that got closed.

srug still looks open to me ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
One killed the Maestro didn't it?

I think it turned out to have merely destroyed him utterly. Then he came back.

Ptr_Grifin
I think it turned out to have merely destroyed him utterly. Then he came back.

But he was dead in the after life. Some how when Banner re-merged with Hulk, he was able to get back to his bones.

Fianchettoer
Batman loses easily. Batman is not a superhero; he's merely a human in armor. Anyone could train enough to fight and use gadgets like batman, not everyone can train to take a bullet to the body without armor, fly or shoot webs. Batman is cool, but not supercool. Hulk pounds him like he would Wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Batman loses easily. Batman is not a superhero; he's merely a human in armor. Anyone could train enough to fight and use gadgets like batman, not everyone can train to take a bullet to the body without armor, fly or shoot webs. Batman is cool, but not supercool. Hulk pounds him like he would Wolverine.

no expression

Batman sends Hulk to another dimension,

jasonk3
no expression

Batman sends Hulk to another dimension,

none180 Hulk thunderclaps Batman out of existence.

Magee
Yes lets overlook the fact batman has as much prep as he needs, has no superhuman powers and his smarts are his deadliest weapon yet lets just asssume he would go h2h with the Hulk What the f**k?

spidey-dude
wtf is any human gonna do to hulk ? one punch from hulk and R.I.P batboy

jasonk3
Originally posted by spidey-dude
wtf is any human gonna do to hulk ?

good question.

Symmetric Chaos
wtf is any human gonna do to hulk ? one punch from hulk and R.I.P batboy

This is a human with a genius IQ, godtech, years of experience and as much time as he wants.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
good question. well that writer sure as hell needs some therapy.

ThePittman
With the "full prep" is doesn't matter if it is Batman or any other super smart guy because it took them years or decades to come up with the perfect Hulk killing thing other words a major plot device. Might as well be title "Anyone with the perfect Hulk killing device".

spidey-dude
This is a human with a genius IQ, godtech, years of experience and as much time as he wants. bruce banner is a genius as well. and no bat boy isnt gonna have as much time as he wants cause when hulk attacks thats it folks.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by ThePittman
With the "full prep" is doesn't matter if it is Batman or any other super smart guy because it took them years or decades to come up with the perfect Hulk killing thing other words a major plot device. Might as well be title "Anyone with the perfect Hulk killing device". prep or no prep hulk is way to strong for him. batman maybe has a shot at thing but hulk i doubt it there.

ThePittman
prep or no prep hulk is way to strong for him. batman maybe has a shot at thing but hulk i doubt it there. The point that people are trying to make is that Batman took however long he needed to create the Perfect Hulk Killing Device so he presses a button or what ever and Hulk is dead so it doesn't matter who it is.

In my opinion a very stupid thread.

spidey-dude
The point that people are trying to make is that Batman took however long he needed to create the Perfect Hulk Killing Device so he presses a button or what ever and Hulk is dead so it doesn't matter who it is. hulk would destroy bats little science project in a snap. PS yes i agree with you there this sure is a stupid thread.

Symmetric Chaos
bruce banner is a genius as well. and no bat boy isnt gonna have as much time as he wants cause when hulk attacks thats it folks.

You really think Batman is going to use his prep time to come up with a way of standing in front of Hulk's fists?

ThePittman
hulk would destroy bats little science project in a snap. PS yes i agree with you there this sure is a stupid thread. You are missing the point, he invented the Perfect Hulk Killing Device with key word on PERFECT.

spidey-dude
You really think Batman is going to use his prep time to come up with a way of standing in front of Hulk's fists? no matter if he wants to do it fist to fist or one of his bat toys. batman is dead easy

spidey-dude
You are missing the point, he invented the Perfect Hulk Killing Device with key word on PERFECT. like i said the writer sure as hell needs some therapy

ThePittman
no matter if he wants to do it fist to fist or one of his bat toys. batman is dead easy So Batman invented a device that will kill Hulk instantly if he get within 50 billion light years of him, this is what I'm saying is stupid about this thread because Batman could conceivably come up with anything because he has "full prep time".

Symmetric Chaos
no matter if he wants to do it fist to fist or one of his bat toys. batman is dead easy

Shall I start mocking you now or just assume you're trying to be funny?

ThePittman
like i said the writer sure as hell needs some therapy Well you would never see this in comics because it is stupid, if so Marvel wouldn't be having the WWH thing. However that is not the point of the thread.

Martian_mind
Bats in a curbstomp.

he could win this without prep.

shifty

ThePittman
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Bats in a curbstomp.

shifty laughing

spidey-dude
So Batman invented a device that will kill Hulk instantly if he get within 50 billion light years of him, this is what I'm saying is stupid about this thread because Batman could conceivably come up with anything because he has "full prep time". again with the prep BS. yall always give the weaker guy prep on all the threads just so an excuse for him to win. i never see any of this prep crap in any comic books. its stupid who ever started this.

spidey-dude
Well you would never see this in comics because it is stupid, if so Marvel wouldn't be having the WWH thing. However that is not the point of the thread. the point of this thread is that it sucks.

Symmetric Chaos
again with the prep BS. yall always give the weaker guy prep on all the threads just so an excuse for him to win. i never see any of this prep crap in any comic books. its stupid who ever started this.

Oh yeah. I'm definitely gonna go with mocking.

spidey-dude
Oh yeah. I'm definitely gonna go with mocking.

wow im hurt bad crybaby

ThePittman
again with the prep BS. yall always give the weaker guy prep on all the threads just so an excuse for him to win. i never see any of this prep crap in any comic books. its stupid who ever started this. No it is not if you limit the prep time then it is a matter of speed, creativity and resources available to the "weaker" character but this is dumb because of the unlimited time. Prep is always a major part in comics how in the hell do you think Batman, Reed and others do what they do?

ThePittman
the point of this thread is that it sucks. The point of this thread is a Hulk spite thread. IMO

Well I have said my two cents, off to bed.

spidey-dude
No it is not if you limit the prep time then it is a matter of speed, creativity and resources available to the "weaker" character but this is dumb because of the unlimited time. Prep is always a major part in comics how in the hell do you think Batman, Reed and others do what they do? cause there good fighters. except for reed. is hulk just gonna sit down for afew hours and just let batman study him ? uh no hulk is gonna take some action

ThePittman
cause there good fighters. except for reed. is hulk just gonna sit down for afew hours and just let batman study him ? uh no hulk is gonna take some action Before I take off, the point of this thread is before they fight Batman has all the time in the world to come up with the plot device and Hulk gets no prep time.

Symmetric Chaos
No it is not if you limit the prep time then it is a matter of speed, creativity and resources available to the "weaker" character but this is dumb because of the unlimited time. Prep is always a major part in comics how in the hell do you think Batman, Reed and others do what they do?

they don't because its dumb and never happens hulk just hits him and the die stuff this thread s dumb because

spidey-dude
Before I take off, the point of this thread is before they fight Batman has all the time in the world to come up with the plot device and Hulk gets no prep time. hulk doesnt need any prep. use your head buddy come on now. hulk class 100 strength. batman human being. just one punch and he can knock his head off.

Caps Conscience

the bronz is diffrerent then the bronx.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
the bronz is diffrerent then the bronx. like it makes a difference where they fight ?

Symmetric Chaos
hulk doesnt need any prep. use your head buddy come on now. hulk class 100 strength. batman human being. just one punch and he can knock his head off.

Unless he's in a planet sized mech made of prometium and desigened by a motherbox.

Badabing
again with the prep BS. yall always give the weaker guy prep on all the threads just so an excuse for him to win. i never see any of this prep crap in any comic books. its stupid who ever started this. dur

no matter if he wants to do it fist to fist or one of his bat toys. batman is dead easy dur

hulk would destroy bats little science project in a snap. PS yes i agree with you there this sure is a stupid thread. dur

prep or no prep hulk is way to strong for him. batman maybe has a shot at thing but hulk i doubt it there. dur

bruce banner is a genius as well. and no bat boy isnt gonna have as much time as he wants cause when hulk attacks thats it folks.
dur
wtf is any human gonna do to hulk ? one punch from hulk and R.I.P batboy dur

Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Batman loses easily. Batman is not a superhero; he's merely a human in armor. Anyone could train enough to fight and use gadgets like batman, not everyone can train to take a bullet to the body without armor, fly or shoot webs. Batman is cool, but not supercool. Hulk pounds him like he would Wolverine. dur

Originally posted by Badabing
Obviously you don't grasp what prep is to Bruce Wayne.

This is Bats versus Hulk WITHOUT prep.....

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/comicbatmanvstheincrediblehulk3.jpg
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Bats in a curbstomp.

shifty

cause there good fighters. except for reed. is hulk just gonna sit down for afew hours and just let batman study him ? uh no hulk is gonna take some action

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

KMC 101 for Spidey-Dude...dur

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452950_1-forum-rules-read-before-posting

ThePittman
they don't because its dumb and never happens hulk just hits him and the die stuff this thread s dumb because humOriginally posted by spidey-dude
hulk doesnt need any prep. use your head buddy come on now. hulk class 100 strength. batman human being. just one punch and he can knock his head off. You really don't get the idea of this thread do you? Please use common sense, Batman has UNLIMITED TIME to come up with anything that would negate EVERYTHING that Hulk could possible do or think of because he had UNLIMITED TIME to come up with the PERFECT PLOT DEVICE.

Symmetric Chaos
hum

That would be mockery of SpideyDude.

jasonk3
dur
dur

dur

dur

dur
dur

dur

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not. KMC 101 for Spidey-Dude...dur

laughing laughing

ThePittman
That would be mockery of SpideyDude. That what I was thinking but didn't know if you had a seizure. laughing

Well for reals pitt_wave

spidey-dude
Unless he's in a planet sized mech made of prometium and desigened by a motherbox. and how in gods name is batman gonna be able to put him in there ?

Deathstroke
dur
dur

dur

dur

dur
dur

dur

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

KMC 101 for Spidey-Dude...dur

laughing Very rarely do actually laugh out loud when reading stuff online, but I can honestly say I laughed out loud at this post.

Ptr_Grifin
I agree with everything Badabing posted. And I like his sig.

Symmetric Chaos
and how in gods name is batman gonna be able to put him in there ?

Thats what Batman could be in.

spidey-dude
hum You really don't get the idea of this thread do you? Please use common sense, Batman has UNLIMITED TIME to come up with anything that would negate EVERYTHING that Hulk could possible do or think of because he had UNLIMITED TIME to come up with the PERFECT PLOT DEVICE. again hulk would destroy his little device.

Deathstroke
again hulk would destroy his little device.

What if he makes a device that's undestroyable?

Badabing
laughing laughing
Originally posted by Deathstroke
laughing Very rarely do actually laugh out loud when reading stuff online, but I can honestly say I laughed out loud at this post.
I agree with everything Badabing posted. And I like his sig. Thanks everybody. The power of dur>>>>>>>Fanboy delusions. stick out tongue

Thanks for the compliment on the sig Ptr. Marea, who now goes by the name Pure Poison made the sig for me. cool

spidey-dude
Thats what Batman could be in. yah be inside his little machine for sure. banner would make his own and do it to bats.

spidey-dude
Thanks everybody. The power of dur>>>>>>>Fanboy delusions. stick out tongue

Thanks for the compliment on the sig Ptr. Marea, who now goes by the name Pure Poison made the sig for me. cool the power of batman fanboys you mean ? laughing

Badabing
again hulk would destroy his little device. dur Originally posted by spidey-dude
the power of batman fanboys you mean ? laughing nutnut

ThePittman
yah be inside his little machine for sure. banner would make his own and do it to bats. http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/Hulk_says3.jpg

pitt_ninja

Symmetric Chaos
yah be inside his little machine for sure. banner would make his own and do it to bats.

Banner doesn't have access to tech that would put him on Batman's level.

spidey-dude
What if he makes a device that's undestroyable? no such thing as industructrable. theres always a way

Deathstroke
yah be inside his little machine for sure. banner would make his own and do it to bats.

Hulk doesn't have prep.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk doesn't have prep.

Good point.

spidey-dude
Banner doesn't have access to tech that would put him on Batman's level. banner is a scientist above waynes level. wayne is just a rich old bussiness man

ThePittman
banner is a scientist above waynes level. wayne is just a rich old bussiness man Originally posted by Deathstroke
Hulk doesn't have prep. http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/Hulk_says4.jpg

Deathstroke
no such thing as industructrable. theres always a way

That means there's a way to destroy Hulk, and Batman has all the time in the world to find it.

spidey-dude
Hulk doesn't have prep. hulk doesnt need prep to take out any human.

spidey-dude
That means there's a way to destroy Hulk, and Batman has all the time in the world to find it. and hulk is just gonna wait and give batman all the time in the world to come up with soemthing ? uh no hes gonna kill him in a snap.

ThePittman
and hulk is just gonna wait and give batman all the time in the world to come up with soemthing ? uh no hes gonna kill him in a snap. crazysign

Symmetric Chaos
banner is a scientist above waynes level. wayne is just a rich old bussiness man

laughing out loud

Badabing
and hulk is just gonna wait and give batman all the time in the world to come up with soemthing ? uh no hes gonna kill him in a snap. Of course he doesn't.

dur

Deathstroke
and hulk is just gonna wait and give batman all the time in the world to come up with soemthing ? uh no hes gonna kill him in a snap.

Actually he IS gonna give Batman all the time in the world. The thread creator gave him unlimited prep time.

Symmetric Chaos
and hulk is just gonna wait and give batman all the time in the world to come up with soemthing ? uh no hes gonna kill him in a snap.

laughing out loud

spidey-dude
Of course he doesn't.

dur again the writer needs some help there. crossovers are done off of votes if you dont remember that. batman was just more popular at that time thats why most people wanted him to win.

spidey-dude
Actually he IS gonna give Batman all the time in the world. The thread creator gave him unlimited prep time. i doubt hulk would give him a min to study him.

Badabing
again the writer needs some help there. crossovers are done off of votes if you dont remember that. batman was just more popular at that time thats why most people wanted him to win. Batman WITH prep beats all every day and twice on Sunday.

Symmetric Chaos
i doubt hulk would give him a min to study him.

laughing out loud

Badabing
i doubt hulk would give him a min to study him. He doesn't need time to study. Check the rules. dur

Basic Knowledge

spidey-dude
Batman WITH prep beats all every day and twice on Sunday. sure buddy laughing

Deathstroke
i doubt hulk would give him a min to study him.

pokey

Symmetric Chaos
sure buddy laughing

laughing out loud

spidey-dude
also hulk takes care of things on his own. he doesnt need a partner to back him up like batboy does.

guy222
also hulk takes care of things on his own. he doesnt need a partner to back him up like batboy does.

Hulk>Bruce smile

quanchi112
hulk way to powerful for batman

spidey-dude
Originally posted by quanchi112
hulk way to powerful for batman glad somone here has a brain

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman will kick Hulk and Hulk falls down.

spidey-dude
Batman will kick Hulk and Hulk falls down. laughing hahaha laughing

ThePittman
glad somone here has a brain Fanboy getout1

Ptr_Grifin
laughing hahaha laughing

Are you xmeat?

ThePittman
Are you xmeat? laughing

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/Hulk_says2.jpg

Green Scar
laughing

Evil_Ash
Why is it, that Hulk fanboys can't debate worth shit and sucks at grammar?

janus77
Hulk spite.

Batman comes to the battle having programmed an orbitting satellite to shoot out a gamma supressing/inhibiting ray over a 200 mile footprint, at the centre of which is The Bronze (the club from Buffy, right?).

Hulk turns into Banner, is bewildered at what he's doing there, sees a man in a batsuit with a gun in his hand. Batman shoots, Banner dies... Hulk cannot reemerge because of the gamma inhibiting satellite. Banner is buried in a cemetary in the 200 mile footprint.

the end.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk spite.

Batman comes to the battle having programmed an orbitting satellite to shoot out a gamma supressing/inhibiting ray over a 200 mile footprint, at the centre of which is The Bronze (the club from Buffy, right?).

Hulk turns into Banner, is bewildered at what he's doing there, sees a man in a batsuit with a gun in his hand. Batman shoots, Banner dies... Hulk cannot reemerge because of the gamma inhibiting satellite. Banner is buried in a cemetary in the 200 mile footprint.

the end.

The Pedophile doesn't use guns.

Evil_Ash
The Pedophile

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/buckygay.jpg

shifty

janus77
The Pedophile doesn't use guns.
makes him a pretty moral man, then.

fine, he just injects Banner with a drug that causes Banner to become suicidally depressed and Banner takes care of himself.

the thing is, it is blatent spite.
unless Banner - BANNER - gets prep-time too, Hulk's got zero chance.

janus77
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/buckygay.jpg

shifty
rofl!

god man, soooo gay no expression.

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
rofl!

god man, soooo gay no expression.

Good thread, DLC

strengthkills
You are missing the point, he invented the Perfect Hulk Killing Device with key word on PERFECT. The Hulk survives four nukes at ground zero.
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/1403/d...itynuke25as.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
The Hulk survives four nukes at ground zero.
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/1403/d...itynuke25as.jpg

Since when are nukes the ideal Hulk killing device?

strengthkills
Why is it, that Hulk fanboys can't debate worth shit and sucks at grammar? Because u idiots on this board wont give half of us FANBOYS a chance to debate without writing some kind of 2 word reply like "HULK LOSES".
AND we "suck" at grammar to you because ur to dumb to decipher what SHORTHAND is

jasonk3
grandpa

Settle down !

strengthkills
Since when are nukes the ideal Hulk killing device? right my fault one sec.....
BLA-D***
Hulk again deflects a gamma bombardment. IH #270
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7558/galaxymaster29qf.jpg

strengthkills
grandpa

Settle down ! laughing it was directed to evil ash not all of u(u= SHORTHAND)

strengthkills
The Hulk deflects a gamma bombardment. IH #128

jasonk3
laughing it was directed to evil ash not all of u(u= SHORTHAND)

lol.. I know

I just found the smiley and needed an excuse to use it stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
right my fault one sec.....
BLA-D***
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7558/galaxymaster29qf.jpg [/QUOTE

Gamma powers up Hulk last time I checked . . .

What stops Batman from sendng Hulk to another dimension?

strengthkills
right my fault one sec.....
BLA-D***
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7558/galaxymaster29qf.jpg not this particular wavelength,
What stops Batman from sendng Hulk to another dimension, do u really call that a win if thats the case then yeah bats 10/10

Symmetric Chaos

What stops Batman from sendng Hulk to another dimension, do u really call that a win if thats the case then yeah bats 10/10

BFR is a win under forum rules.

zoa
i gotta go with batman....not much u can do when bruce gets prep....

strengthkills
BFR is a win under forum rules. yeah i know but its a pussy win but its batman physically,hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>batman so ill accept that bats 10/10

Priest
Iron Man couldn't prep for the Hulk. 131

And Reed Richards probably wont either shifty

strengthkills
Originally posted by Priest

And Reed Richards probably wont either shifty ur absolutely right ,but somehow bats is superior and symmetric chaos suggested a good theory which i accept, kudos to symmetric

Symmetric Chaos

Big shock there laughing out loud

And Reed Richards probably wont either shifty

He's already started.

Step1: Run screaming like a little girl and find Sentry
Step2: Soil self

Evil_Ash
Because u idiots on this board wont give half of us FANBOYS a chance to debate without writing some kind of 2 word reply like "HULK LOSES".
AND we "suck" at grammar to you because ur to dumb to decipher what SHORTHAND is

dur

Badabing
dur Agreed. laughing out loud

ThePittman
Because u idiots on this board wont give half of us FANBOYS a chance to debate without writing some kind of 2 word reply like "HULK LOSES".
AND we "suck" at grammar to you because ur to dumb to decipher what SHORTHAND is Are you actually admitting that you are a fanboy? I wouldn't go taking that as a complement, as for the short hand is find if you are playing around but in a debate and that you actually have a keyboard in front of you that is bigger than a playing card so USE IT.

strengthkills
Are you actually admitting that you are a fanboy? I wouldn't go taking that as a complement, as for the short hand is find if you are playing around but in a debate and that you actually have a keyboard in front of you that is bigger than a playing card so USE IT. i am a hulk FANBOY who jus admitted batman could probably beat him wink plus i dont type extremely fast so deal with the short hand
AND also practically anyone with a favorite character is a fanboy(i said practically dont get all jumpity)

ThePittman
i am a hulk FANBOY who jus admitted batman could probably beat him wink plus i dont type extremely fast so deal with the short hand
AND also practically anyone with a favorite character is a fanboy(i said practically dont get all jumpity) "Fanboy or Fanboi is a term used to describe someone who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, often to the point where it is considered an obsession."

Most fanboy's are so obsessed with their characters that they couldn't have a logical discussion and would never admit to their characters defeat. I'm a huge fan of Pitt as you can tell by my name but a Fanboy I am not.

As for the short hand I don't care if you can type fast or not, I don't have the best grammar either but I will take the time to type out what I mean and saying so that others that don't understand the "texting" can read it. It is also a matter of respect to the person that you are debating with, just messing around is one thing but having a debate it is not proper manners.

Symmetric Chaos
"Fanboy or Fanboi is a term used to describe someone who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, often to the point where it is considered an obsession."

Most fanboy's are so obsessed with their characters that they couldn't have a logical discussion and would never admit to their characters defeat. I'm a huge fan of Pitt as you can tell by my name but a Fanboy I am not.

I prefer a good poster.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/motivatorFanboys1.jpg

Short, sweet and to the point.

As for the short hand I don't care if you can type fast or not, I don't have the best grammar either but I will take the time to type out what I mean and saying so that others that don't understand the "texting" can read it. It is also a matter of respect to the person that you are debating with, just messing around is one thing but having a debate it is not proper manners.

Are you like 40 or something?

Oh right, nvm stick out tongue

strengthkills
"Fanboy or Fanboi is a term used to describe someone who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, often to the point where it is considered an obsession."

As for the short hand I don't care if you can type fast or not, I don't have the best grammar either but I will take the time to type out what I mean and saying so that others that don't understand the "texting" can read it. It is also a matter of respect to the person that you are debating with, just messing around is one thing but having a debate it is not proper manners. DANG you are 21 years my senior

ThePittman
Are you like 40 or something?

Oh right, nvm stick out tongue I'm 35, I'm not that old yet oldOriginally posted by strengthkills
DANG you are 21 years my senior I guess so, and the point is? wink

strengthkills
I'm 35, I'm not that old yet old I guess so, and the point is? wink nuthin ,not sayin ur a nerd i respect that my pops collected 4 a long time too so believe me theres nuthin wrong with it,but thats why u stress respect and all that(btw ur 20 years my senior not 21)

spidey-dude
Are you xmeat? wtf is xmeat ?

spidey-dude
Fanboy getout1 35 years old ? sure buddy. well if you really are 35 i can see you dont have any friends it looks like this the only place you come and you think others actually like you big grin

a 35 year old on a comic chatsite. man i feal sorry what you have to go through.

ThePittman
nuthin ,not sayin ur a nerd i respect that my pops collected 4 a long time too so believe me theres nuthin wrong with it,but thats why u stress respect and all that(btw ur 20 years my senior not 21) No, I felt this way since I was your age; it is simply common courtesy and respect that everyone should display no matter what your age but I see that you do not so I will leave it at that based on your response. It also just makes you look like an idiot that can't spell when you type full words and then use a shorten misspelling, how much time does it really save you to type in "nuthin" then nothing? One letter?

spidey-dude
No, I felt this way since I was your age; it is simply common courtesy and respect that everyone should display no matter what your age but I see that you do not so I will leave it at that based on your response. It also just makes you look like an idiot that can't spell when you type full words and then use a shorten misspelling, how much time does it really save you to type in "nuthin" then nothing? One letter? yah change the subject now on others spelling cause you dont want to admit when somone else has a point. and i dont know why you even typed the word respect cause ive never seen you use it before on here to others.

ThePittman
35 years old ? sure buddy. well if you really are 35 i can see you dont have any friends it looks like this the only place you come and you think others actually like you big grin

a 35 year old on a comic chatsite. man i feal sorry what you have to go through. Oh, are we getting into this now? Well lets see who has more of a life a fanboy of the Hulk that hasn't hit puberty, can't punctuate letters or me where I work for a living, married, has my own business, graduated from college, have been with more women than years that you have been alive and is very will liked on this forum and in real life and I could keep going on but I don't want you to kill yourself with the depression that you feel trying to compare your life to mine.

Also lets see that this is not a comic chat site, it is only one section that you seem to never get out of so what was your pathetic insult again?

Well got to go I have to get up in the morning and go to work and have sex with my wife, so enjoy your hand spidey-dude. winkOriginally posted by spidey-dude
yah change the subject now on others spelling cause you dont want to admit when somone else has a point. and i dont know why you even typed the word respect cause ive never seen you use it before on here to others. I show respect when respect is due or it has been earned.

spidey-dude
Oh, are we getting into this now? Well lets see who has more of a life a fanboy of the Hulk that hasn't hit puberty, can't punctuate letters or me where I work for a living, married, has my own business, graduated from college, have been with more women than years that you have been alive and is very will liked on this forum and in real life and I could keep going on but I don't want you to kill yourself with the depression that you feel trying to compare your life to mine.

Also lets see that this is not a comic chat site, it is only one section that you seem to never get out of so what was your pathetic insult again?

Well got to go I have to get up in the morning and go to work and have sex with my wife, so enjoy your hand spidey-dude. wink well have fun with your wife if she really exists. and hope you keep up the good work with your job cause its summer now and im sure your sugar is gonna start charging you more every night. PS you sure as hell need help if you think any human can take out hulk.

Badabing
yah change the subject now on others spelling cause you dont want to admit when somone else has a point. and i dont know why you even typed the word respect cause ive never seen you use it before on here to others. You have no valid points and your conclusions are based off of Hulk wet dreams. dur

spidey-dude
You have no valid points and your conclusions are based off of Hulk wet dreams. dur awww we standing up for pissman how sweet. you just need some serioud help you thinking bats can take on hulk

ThePittman
well have fun with your wife if she really exists. and hope you keep up the good work with your job cause its summer now and im sure your sugar is gonna start charging you more every night. PS you sure as hell need help if you think any human can take out hulk. Please just give it up, you have failed so bad and for your info...

Me and my sexy wife

http://electriccog.com/wedding/wedding/43.jpg

now fandoy growup and getout1

spidey-dude
Please just give it up, you have failed so bad and for your info...

Me and my sexy wife

http://electriccog.com/wedding/wedding/43.jpg

now fandoy growup and getout1 aww you have a picture of mommy and daddy at there wedding how nice. also if you have a sexy wife in real life what are you doing waisting your time on here. go take some action or somone still doesnt know how at 35 years old. laughing

ThePittman
aww you have a picture of mommy and daddy at there wedding how nice. also if you have a sexy wife in real life what are you doing waisting your time on here. go take some action or somone still doesnt know how at 35 years old. laughing You are a total f*ucking retard, have a nice day.

Badabing
awww we standing up for pissman how sweet. you just need some serioud help you thinking bats can take on hulk Don't get so emotional because everything will be okay. smile Batman WITH prep beats Hulk. dursmart

spidey-dude
Oh, are we getting into this now? Well lets see who has more of a life a fanboy of the Hulk that hasn't hit puberty, can't punctuate letters or me where I work for a living, married, has my own business, graduated from college, have been with more women than years that you have been alive and is very will liked on this forum and in real life and I could keep going on but I don't want you to kill yourself with the depression that you feel trying to compare your life to mine.

Well got to go I have to get up in the morning and go to work and have sex with my wife, so enjoy your hand spidey-dude. wink I show respect when respect is due or it has been earned. oh i believe you there alright that youve been with more women than me. and why is that i wonder ? hmm let me guess cause somone cant stick with 1 woman something always happens and pissman ends up on springer later on with his sugar that he finds off of yahoo. laughing laughing

guy222
oh i believe you there alright that youve been with more women than me. and why is that i wonder ? hmm let me guess cause somone cant stick with 1 woman something always happens and pissman ends up on springer later on with his sugar that he finds off of yahoo. laughing laughing

Good thread, DLC

Its invoked good debate

IMO, Hulk wins

ThePittman
oh i believe you there alright that youve been with more women than me. and why is that i wonder ? hmm let me guess cause somone cant stick with 1 woman something always happens and pissman ends up on springer later on with his sugar that he finds off of yahoo. laughing laughing Awwwwwwww you tried so hard, here is a gold star for your effort. Someday when you grow up and become a big man we could have a real debate. You can try all you want but it just comes down to that you are a pathetic little sock/troll that has no life unless he is on the computer trying to act tuff.Originally posted by guy222
Good thread, DLC

Its invoked good debate

IMO, Hulk wins You call this a debate?

guy222
Awwwwwwww you tried so hard, here is a gold star for your effort. Someday when you grow up and become a big man we could have a real debate. You can try all you want but it just comes down to that you are a pathetic little sock/troll that has no life unless he is on the computer trying to act tuff. You call this a debate?

I do

Better than the ones involving cars

ThePittman
Originally posted by guy222
I do

Better than the ones involving cars hum

This is not a valid thread because it is a spite thread so there is no debate. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
I do

Better than the ones involving cars

O W N E D !

ThePittman
O W N E D ! hum

Symmetric Chaos
hum

Das right smokin'