Ken Masters vs Bonne Jenet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
There are some things you should not do when you are Bonne Jenet, leader of the Lillien Knight Pirates.

One of which is stealing the financial records of the Masters Foundation, even at the request of the Garcia Concern. Not even Yoshimitsu and his Manji Group did nothing of the sort, due to Ken Master's charitable side.

Somebody should have told Jenet that, since now, she has a furious Ken Masters, along with Ryu hot on her heels.

Jenet sends her pirates on the two fighters, but they are no match for them, as they fall to the two Ansatsuken fighters.

While Ryu manhandles the other pirates with ease, Ken finds Jenet. Not wanting to give up her treasure without a fight, Jenet attacks.

Xenogears
Damn dude...you just gave me another idea for the Fine-ass Videogame Babes thread...

Nonetheless, Ken defeats this gal in so many different ways. Shinryuken for the win baby.

Oh, and nice spite thread...again wink

Triple Six
Nice sig, Snafu the great.

lightness
i don't know anything about bonne jannet other than being a sexy pirate.

i would say sex, but ken is married. sex if this is alpha ken

brainchild81
Ken kicks her @ss w/out fu*king her up too bad & then makes her wash his car @ss naked while "Put 'em on the glass" blasts from the stereo

Sado22
Bonne for the win! mad

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ken kicks her @ss w/out fu*king her up too bad & then makes her wash his car @ss naked while "Put 'em on the glass" blasts from the stereo

laughing out loud

Who else?
Ken thinks about screwing Bonne jennet but decides to give her to Sean and Mel.

Xenogears
Bonne snips Ken's hair with scissors and Ken falls to the floor and cries.

Sado22
Ryu then comes and tells ken that since he always kept his hair short he would never have to go through the pain like ken.............adn this is why he is the true warrior. smile

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
Ryu then comes and tells ken that since he always kept his hair short he would never have to go through the pain like ken.............adn this is why he is the true warrior. smile LMFAO

shin_remy
yeah and that motivates Ken to show him what a real fighter is

SHINRYYYUUUUUUUUKEN!!!!! big grin hahaha

brainchild81
Originally posted by Who else?
Ken thinks about screwing Bonne jennet but decides to give her to Sean and Mel. lol @ Mel. I guess it's never too early to learn about the birds & bees. big grin Sean & Mel gangbang the hell outta B.J. ( laughing Yeah she does that to them also) & videotape it. They use Ken's SF2 theme as the background music

~the almighty Hand Choppers~

Sado22
why is everyone copying me?! Brain, you too, hated nemesis?! mad

ditto.......and then Sean and Mel give her to Ryu laughing

~The Frequently Imitated Sado-sama mad

Xenogears
~The Invincible Xenogears