Happy Father's Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I just want to wish everyone who is a father on this site, a happy Father's day!Hope your day is full with golfing and football, and other stuff you enjoy doing!Have a great day!jm eek!

Menetnashté
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I just want to wish everyone who is a father on this site, a happy Father's day!Hope your day is full with golfing and football, and other stuff you enjoy doing!Have a great day!jm eek!
Isn't Fathers day tomorrow?

JacopeX
Over here, it is going to be fathers day in an hour.

NLGgreen
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

THanks......... same to you and Father wink

raver raver rock happy

dave_kodak
Happy 5 out of 10 Fathers who DONT beat their kids day!

ADarksideJedi
Your welcome!It is Father's day today.I just post last night close to midnight so it pretty much is fair!JM

Tattoo
Happy Fathers Day to everyone, and here's to hoping I don't have an illegitimate kid somewhere. smile beer

BakaXero
Father's Day isn't till September here...

Mišt
Originally posted by BakaXero
Father's Day isn't till September here...

We're so gay vin

BakaXero

FUZE_LOVER
its father's day here

Thorrin
Happy Fathers Day to the dads out there.

Wild-Cherry
Happy Daddy's Day smile

ThePittman
I'm a father but not the dad, kinda a sore day for me sad

Impediment
Thank you everybody. I know I am one of the few dads here on KMC, or one of the few who shares that particular informatuon. stick out tongue

I received a few Father's Day cards, some cologne, and a 12 pack of Dos Equis. thumb up

Life is sweet.

ADarksideJedi
I hope you enjoy your gifts!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.