Dude...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~KoK!~
So last night, I couldn't sleep, so I did the whole "don't sleep" thing last night, thinking I had nothing to do today.

But it turns out that I had to ****ing go to work.

So I was tired throughout pretty much the entire work day, and I was laughing at pretty much anything, a losing my balance, and that type of shit. So my boss was all like "Son, are you sober?"

And I was. But he didn't believe me so he had me drug tested! Well, the results came back negative just a few hours ago, so that means they owe me double payment. ****ing stupid biatches.

So in conclusion, Pepsi rocks.

Strangelove
If a drug test comes back negative they owe you money?!?! shock

awesome

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Strangelove
If a drug test comes back negative they owe you money?!?! shock

awesome Yeah, due to past law suits that they somehow lost, they have a policy that if they force you to take a drug test, and it's negative, you get paid two days of wages. 'Tis pretty awesome.

Barker
Anecdote for the Today?

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Barker
Anecdote for the Today? Tsure. I mean, sure.

Barker
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Tsure. I mean, sure.
Tsure's brother is gay.

I mean, he likes the Kok.

Selina*Starfire
haermm

~KoK!~
Tsure's brother is gay.

131 It's difficult to resist the aforementioned KoK.

Barker
It's difficult to resist the aforementioned KoK.
I hear that Kok likes all nighters. 131

~KoK!~
KoK can stay up all day and all night. shifty

Selina*Starfire
It's difficult to resist the aforementioned KoK.

That's funny, I'm finding it quite easy, to be frank. no expression

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Selina*Starfire
That's funny, I'm finding it quite easy, to be frank. no expression I would say something, but my apathy towards you has reached levels so high, I might actually vomit from your ignorant hypocrisy.

Röland
Tsure's brother is gay.

Profiled.

Selina*Starfire
I would say something, but my apathy towards you has reached levels so high, I might actually vomit from your ignorant hypocrisy.

Interesting. Wish I cared. *sighs* Ah well. Best not to wallow in my ignorance. no expression

Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.