i was wondering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Weeping Fairy
ok, so i was at the mall with my friend, and we heard this guy talking on his cell phone how his friend was in jail for hiring all these hooker ok? and then my friend turns to me and she was like "if u rape a hooker, is it rape, or shoplifting?"

Soo.... serious question, if you rape a hooker, will you be charged with rape, ooor shoplifting? j/w ermm

=Tired Hiker=
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess rape.

Weeping Fairy
Haha, yea i guess, but we couldnt decide. I mean technically its both erm

NLGgreen
I will go > same as Tired Hiker >>> Rape cool

NLGgreen
laughing out loud

NLGgreen
You might be right Weeping Fairy shifty

Weeping Fairy
Damn, i should of made this a poll, but oh well. i should go ask a hooker what they think, haha, now i just gotta find a hooker. is anyone here a hooker? or do you know where i can find one? haha jk.

Barker
Originally posted by NLGgreen
You might be right Weeping Fairy shifty
Triple Post, go to Jail. Do not pass Go, and do not collect $200.

TRH
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
Damn, i should of made this a poll, but oh well. i should go ask a hooker what they think, haha, now i just gotta find a hooker. is anyone here a hooker? or do you know where i can find one? haha jk. yeah we have one,Fuze_Lover

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by TRH
yeah we have one,Fuze_Lover

NO LIE ...................... awesome no expression

Mywi
Originally posted by Barker
Triple Post, go to Jail. Do not pass Go, and do not collect $200. Im not here to suck your dick, Stanley? ermmnone

Mišt
Hookers pay me longsmokes

Wait that makes me the hooker doh

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
ok, so i was at the mall with my friend, and we heard this guy talking on his cell phone how his friend was in jail for hiring all these hooker ok? and then my friend turns to me and she was like "if u rape a hooker, is it rape, or shoplifting?"

Soo.... serious question, if you rape a hooker, will you be charged with rape, ooor shoplifting? j/w ermm
Since you can't really steal anything the virginity got stolen a long time ago, and they're not in a shop and they're human beings so obviously rape...

dave_kodak
Its only Rape if she says no.

And if you have duct tape, she cant very well say no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.