Do you think they will bring back Elvis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRS-Brandon
I already miss him. I dont know much about Phyla but i kinda like the whole cosmic -Joan-of -the -Arc thing but Elvis was too cool for school.

I really hope they bring him back.

What do u think

Redatom65
Wendell seems like he's staying dead. They haven't used him much in the last dozen years

KRS-Brandon
the thing is it is so easy to bring him back since his tenures with Eon and Epoch

The Fake Macoy
They should bring back Wendell, he was so much better than Phyla. I mean, it's the easiest thing to bring him back, he actually has a valid reason why he shouldn't be dead.

Scoobless
Phyla was never actually chosen by Eon (Epoch?) ... he/she/it should take the Quantum Bands back and give them to Gravity or someone (anyone) more interesting.

guy222
Originally posted by Scoobless
Phyla was never actually chosen by Eon (Epoch?) ... he/she/it should take the Quantum Bands back and give them to Gravity or someone (anyone) more interesting.

New info on Gravity coming

Strong rumor, Elvis is back

willRules
"Elvis didn't die, he just went home."

- Tommy Lee Jones (Men in Black)

KRS-Brandon
I just started rereading The Quasar series. I am on 35 now. But i am wondering why this series got canceled. This book has one of the best story and writing i have ever seen. Espesially #18 with Origin and Unbeing was great.

The Fake Macoy
Not to mention Quasar was likeable... I just hate how Phyla stole the name Quasar, when she was never given the position... and Wendell should be able to resurrect himself.

Galan007
Pfft...

Elvis has been back for a while:

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9254/ig4ir0.th.jpg

stick out tongue

starlock
Well Wendal has the starbrand so that is one way to bring him back(they did it allready)
wendal was once Infinity's avatar-another possibility
wendal is in the bands
wendal made M-bodies for himself and that was the quasar that was killed(with the way the quantum bands look on phyla i hope so..ugly)
he was asked if he wanted one* and he was always looking for better ways to protect the universe by himself

Phyla will have to have the "metomorphic right of passage" or she will never use them properly..and if she over does it they will blow her up...so she might just die at the end of the arch or be appointed protector by epoch

just some thoughts

KRS-Brandon
i just read the new Quasar and i am sad to say it sucks balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.