ARCs & Commandos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warmaster
Mandalorian instructor Walon Vau said: "If you need a job done, you can send one ARC trooper, one hundred clone troopers, or four clone commandos."

So if a clone commando squad equals an ARC trooper. Wouldn't Muunilinst 10 be god?

Tangible God
If 1 Clone Commando is equivalent to 25 Clones, wouldn't the entire Republic Army be Jesus?

Warmaster
Yeah, good point. So Walon Vau's full of shit right? lol

I just thought to bring this up cos I was watching Clone Wars Animated, and was reading Hard Contact.

BlaxicanHydra
The guy was obviously biased, what with those three Arcs being his "god children". When I read the books he came across to me as a crack addict.

jollyjim311
It would all depend on the job. If it's "calming" a riot then 100 standard troopers would be more effective. If it's a stealth mission, a lone ARC would be the better choice.

It's not as if you shoot a Commando and he pops into 25 troopers or anything.

mattatom
I'm In Favour Of The Commando's Because Of The Game Made Of Them big grin

MasterAshenVor
CLONE COMMANDO'S ROCK SEV FTW!

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah Republic Commando is a great game... actually I thought one of those who with you play in the game (Sev, Fixer, Boss, Scorch) was better than an ARC...

Count Makashi
I like Commandos better, then the ARCs, i like all the Clone Army, but commandos have the most brothers forever, the most tight relationship, Scorch is my favorite Clone.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah, Scorch rulez! Sev's also cool.

BlaxicanHydra
Meh, Boba is better, and the Jedi more superior.

Alliance
OMG Wau is not an idiot. Every trooper is different, one commando is not interchangable with another.

You can't do math with men.

-Silver Falcon-
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Meh, Boba is better, and the Jedi more superior.

Of course Boba's better, and I like Jedi better, but we're discussing only about ARCs and Commandos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.