Star Wars vs. Anything Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
REX gave me the go ahead to make this. So, post away.

Rampant ox
Count Dooku vs Saruman. no expression

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Count Dooku vs Saruman. no expression
Count Dooku will perhaps win after a hard fight.

Tangible God
Dooku would crush Saruman's neck, then Sauron would come in and eat them.

kamikz
Oh my god. big grin

Ok, I just wondered how this works? When is someone allowed to start a new fight? When is a debate over? Etc.

Gideon
Count Dooku vs. LORD CUTLER BECKETT!!!1!

Darth Sexy
Um Cutler Beckett is an evil genius. He summons Davy Jones, who in turn summons the cracken from davy Jones' locker, and they all feast on Count Dooku.

Gideon
Beckett kicks ASS. One of my favorite movie villains of all time. Btw, his henchman, Mercer, is the most badass lackey ever. Vader and Maul can kiss his ass.

Darth Sexy
Yea Beckett is definitely one of the greatest ever. He's always calm, never loses his temper, etc. He pwns.

BlaxicanHydra
Didn't that same lacky not do anything but die?

playa1258
Silver Surfer vs Njo Luke

BlaxicanHydra
SIlver Surfer, no contest. Luke's good, but SS is just too much.

Gideon
Yup.

Tom Hollander did an outstanding job. Beckett is a different type of villain than Barbossa or Jones , because he's just plain nasty. Utter bastard, through-and-through, and his preferred method of evilness is manipulation. But, yeah. The man never loses his temper, always calm, collected, and so damn arrogant that you can't help but secretly root for him.

...He had one of the most badass death scenes ever, too.

I ki' you, foo'.

Not really. Mercer is hardcore. We have a fifty-year-old British man dressed in black. That alone shows that he's going to kick major ass. Hell, looking at his face (craggy, ect), you know he's seen some action. Mercer didn't have a lot of development time, but you can tell he's one of those sadistic psychopaths who loves to kill.

But to answer youe question: yes, he did a helluva lot more than just dying.

1. He led the raid on Sao Feng's bathhouse.
2. He shot that Asian twin in the head.
3. He beat the shit out of her sister, and shot her, too.
4. He dueled with Barbossa.
5. He got Davy Jones to back the off; "The Dutchman is under my command."
6. He outlived Norrington.
7. He killed Governor Swann (presumably).
8. He had the most gruesome death in the movies.

Conclusion: Mercer. Kicked. Ass.

playa1258
Silver Surfer would defeat any star wars character with a wave of his hand. Just don't tell that to StarDestroyer.net. Because over there apparently Palpatine would force choke the Surfer.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Gideon
Yup.

Tom Hollander did an outstanding job. Beckett is a different type of villain than Barbossa or Jones , because he's just plain nasty. Utter bastard, through-and-through, and his preferred method of evilness is manipulation. But, yeah. The man never loses his temper, always calm, collected, and so damn arrogant that you can't help but secretly root for him.

...He had one of the most badass death scenes ever, too.

I ki' you, foo'.

Not really. Mercer is hardcore. We have a fifty-year-old British man dressed in black. That alone shows that he's going to kick major ass. Hell, looking at his face (craggy, ect), you know he's seen some action. Mercer didn't have a lot of development time, but you can tell he's one of those sadistic psychopaths who loves to kill.

But to answer youe question: yes, he did a helluva lot more than just dying.

1. He led the raid on Sao Feng's bathhouse.
2. He shot that Asian twin in the head.
3. He beat the shit out of her sister, and shot her, too.
4. He dueled with Barbossa.
5. He got Davy Jones to back the off; "The Dutchman is under my command."
6. He outlived Norrington.
7. He killed Governor Swann (presumably).
8. He had the most gruesome death in the movies.

Conclusion: Mercer. Kicked. Ass.

Yea that death scene in POTC 3 was incredible. Thanks for bringing it up, i'm watching it again as I type this. Simply fantastic.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Yea Beckett is definitely one of the greatest ever. He's always calm, never loses his temper, etc. He pwns.

I beleive Dooku fits the same description. wink

Darth Sexy
No way. Dooku went out like a *****. At lots of points during the movies, he had an uncertain look on his face. Beckett however , was always 100% confident, always in control of the situation, always had a back up plan. Not his fault he didn't see the whole Flying Dutchman fiasco coming.

Gideon
Well, I will say this: Beckett, for a 100% utter *******, did go out with clarity and acceptance. He didn't break down or shit his pants. He just accepted it.

...That said, he could have at least sunk the Pearl. The Endeavour vs. the Pearl? Did you see that ship? Cap'n Jack and his ship on their best day (which, most decidedly, wasn't then) wouldn't have stood a chance against Beckett's ship.

That was my singular complaint. ^_^

Darth Subjekt
But it would have to catch the Pearl first. That was the only ship to outrun the Dutchman, which means its faster than the Endeavor. But yes, just side by side firing, the Pearl would meet its doom.

on a side note...Star Wars vs. SpaceBalls....yea... big grin

JesusTheChrist
Cin Drallig/or Dooku vs Will Turner, NORMAL SABERS only. Who wins?

Gideon
Neither win. BECKETT!!!1! comes in and pwns them all.

BlaxicanHydra
The Jedi win. Force powers FTW.

Darth Sexy
Escape is right, they were coming to meet head on, and the endeavor had like 50 or something canons loaded. I think it COULD have taken both ships out because it seemed superior to both ships. Then again you're fighting a fast ass ship, and then a faster ship with the undead, so odds aren't in your favor. However he went out like a man..

Borbarad
Neither win. BECKETT!!!1! comes in and pwns them all.

Just to be eaten alive by Hannibal Lecter...

Darth Sexy
I'd pick Beckett over anybody except Thrawn, Sidious, and Revan, in terms of ingenuity.

Violent2Dope
Galactus vs. an Ewok.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Galactus vs. an Ewok.

Galactus would eat the ewok and then spit him out like a furball and they will keep doing this for all eternity! laughing

JesusTheChrist
Galactus vs. an Ewok.

Galactus will kill ANYONE in SW.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Galactus will kill ANYONE EVERYONE in SW.

Anyway, too much giggling in this thread about it being made, and not enough legitimate use.

Reed Richards with one year of planning versus the Empire.

Gideon
Originally posted by Borbarad
Just to be eaten alive by Hannibal Lecter...

Pfft.

The Kraken would pwn Lector's ass.

Manslayer
Oh hell yes galactus will wtf pwn any body in star wars. Well fans of galactus need not be dissapointed in FF ROTSS since he DOES appear but you dont fully see him

And dr doom with the surfers board will own any body in heros and star wars seeing that he wtf pwned galactus in the comics

mattatom
Handmaiden (from KOTORII) Vs Gimli from LOTR (If Your Retarded And Didn't Know)

ThoraxeRMG
Vader VS Bender

Darth Sexy
Bender can't be killed. He's all man all the time. Stewie vs. Palpatine. A battle of geniuses.

kamikz
Stewie has invented time machines, machines that effect the weather, as well as multiple guns, this as a baby with only access to toys. He could also speak at birth. Stewie wins!

Journey vs Jabba's band. (The one playing in ROTJ) stick out tongue

Gideon
That's damn insulting. Journey would ass-rape any band in this galaxy or the next.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
That's damn insulting. Journey would ass-rape any band in this galaxy or the next.

Journey had some great songs. I am surprised that this thread is still going. SO.... Count Dooku v. The Borg. The NJO writers v. everyone who hates them? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gideon
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Journey had some great songs. I am surprised that this thread is still going. SO.... Count Dooku v. The Borg. The NJO writers v. everyone who hates them? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, Journey kicks ass. It's those love tunes that ensnared Advent to me. Darth Sexy tried for me, too, but Advent wouldn't have it.

(haha)

Darth Sexy
I play a lot of Journey on piano. Steve Perry wtfpwns..

Gideon
I play a lot of Journey on piano. Steve Perry wtfpwns..

That statement was the most beautiful thing ever. rolling on floor laughing

Perry kicks major ass.

Darth Sexy
I don't think it gets better than Faithfully. Unless you're Michael Bolton of course.

ThoraxeRMG
Jabba VS Bush

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Jabba VS Bush

Jabba sits on him to submission then he makes her a slave dancer !

kamikz

Yeah? Well there ain't nothing else to compare it to, basically. I just had to make something with Journey in it, only thing I could think of. stick out tongue

Gideon
I don't think it gets better than Faithfully. Unless you're Michael Bolton of course.

Try 'Mother, Father'. Kamikz could link you to a live '81 clip of Perry kicking ass on that song.

kamhal
What about:

yoda vs frodo, the battle of the midgets? laughing

Or Anakin vs Harry Potter, the battle of the spoiled brats?

By the way, since i talked about Rowling's world, who would win the battle of the bad guys, Voldemort or Sidious?

Darth Subjekt
Try 'Mother, Father'. Kamikz could link you to a live '81 clip of Perry kicking ass on that song.

Hey Escape, do you (or did you) watch The Sopranos? They're saying since the last episode Journey's sales have skyrocketed.

BlaxicanHydra
Journey? Ew.

Violent2Dope
Entire Star Wars cast vs. Richard Simmons.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Hey Escape, do you (or did you) watch The Sopranos? They're saying since the last episode Journey's sales have skyrocketed.

Yeah. 'Don't Stop Believin' got played. I love DSB, but there's much better Journey songs that could have been played in that final scene. Anyways, Journey also just got rid of their... like... 4th singer (whom they've had less than a year).

kamikz
Yeah. 'Don't Stop Believin' got played. I love DSB, but there's much better Journey songs that could have been played in that final scene. Anyways, Journey also just got rid of their... like... 4th singer (whom they've had less than a year).

Not really. stick out tongue Don't stop Believin' is my favourit. It got played in the end of a Scrubs episode as well, don't remember which one though. (And JD talked about how he was not in obsessed by them, but when Cox starts to sing "just a small town girl", JD loses control stick out tongue)

Yeah, uh, Revolver Ocelot vs Han Solo in a quick draw duel.

Violent2Dope
Ocelot wins with no trouble whatsoever. I don't care that Solo has a blaster, Ocelot is a much better gunman and excells in quick draws.

kamikz
Yeah, kinda. stick out tongue

Null ARC Avis
Boba Fett vs Master Chief John 117!!!!

Violent2Dope
There's no kinda about it Ocelot wins DEFINATELY if it's a quick draw match. Oh and MC beats Boba Fett I think Fett is pretty much a much stronger drone but MC is superior physically and is practically nothing but a living weapon.

exanda kane
Sergeant Dignum versus Palpatine

kamikz
There is a kinda, cause I say so! stick out tongue

Han Solo is said to be the fastest draw in the galaxy, which is about a couple of gazillion people or something. Not saying he is the fastest, since everyone is not known, but he is among the fastest we know, which is damn fast still.

exanda kane
Ocelot gets killed by a cynical US soldier*, Han has faced Sith Lords and survived.

*Or I think he does. Never really got into the games back in the day

kamikz
Ocelot isn't dead yet. wink

exanda kane
Really? Was he wounded very badly then? I swear I done something unfriendly to him.

Violent2Dope
Ocelot was in the middle of a fight with Snake when Grey Fox's pansy self jumped down and cut his arm off. He then had it replaced with Liquid's arm but because he inherited some of his father The Sorrow's medium power Liquid was eventually able to come back to life in Ocelot's body and took over. Ocelot is easily the better draw. Ocelot was able to whip out his gun and shoot Fortune when she already had her finger on the trigger and was about to kill him. In MGS3 Ocelot as a teen was able to kill like twelve trained soldiers with AK-47's with nothing but a pistol. He can even shoot at walls or other objects that will ricochet off the wall and kill you!

exanda kane
Wow. Metal Gear Solid is obviously well written. Sounds entertaining.

But can he compete with the Han Solo?

Don't be daft.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Snake Plissken V. Jango and Bobba Fett?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by exanda kane
Wow. Metal Gear Solid is obviously well written. Sounds entertaining.

But can he compete with the Han Solo?

Don't be daft. He can't just compete with Solo. He WILL beat Solo. In any videogame, movie,show, or comic I have yet to see a quicker draw than Ocelot.

exanda kane
He can't just compete with Solo. He WILL beat Solo. In any videogame, movie,show, or comic I have yet to see a quicker draw than Ocelot.

I doubt you ever will since they are both part of seperate franchises, and it's unlikely that a single company owns the rights to both.

Han Solo is an icon. You can't kill an icon. They kill themselves. It's a social dogma.

Count Makashi
Sub-Zero pwns them all, with his mighty freeze power.

kamikz
Ocelot was in the middle of a fight with Snake when Grey Fox's pansy self jumped down and cut his arm off. He then had it replaced with Liquid's arm but because he inherited some of his father The Sorrow's medium power Liquid was eventually able to come back to life in Ocelot's body and took over. Ocelot is easily the better draw. Ocelot was able to whip out his gun and shoot Fortune when she already had her finger on the trigger and was about to kill him. In MGS3 Ocelot as a teen was able to kill like twelve trained soldiers with AK-47's with nothing but a pistol. He can even shoot at walls or other objects that will ricochet off the wall and kill you!

I don't doubt Ocelot's power, I even said he would win, but being the fastest draw in a galaxy (not just one planet) is a hell of alot better reputation. Han Solo is a damn fast draw. He is not as fast, but he is damn fast.

And it couldn't have been 12 soldiers, because a Makarov only carries 8 bullets, and he only reloaded afterwards.stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by kamikz
I don't doubt Ocelot's power, I even said he would win, but being the fastest draw in a galaxy (not just one planet) is a hell of alot better reputation. Han Solo is a damn fast draw. He is not as fast, but he is damn fast.

And it couldn't have been 12 soldiers, because a Makarov only carries 8 bullets, and he only reloaded afterwards.stick out tongue I wasn't downplaying Solo's abilities, it's just that Ocelot is much better at least when it comes to the draw. And pardon me I forgot what pistol he was using and how many people he killed. Jeez, tear my heart out and turn me into an emo emu why don't ya?

kamikz
And I'm supposed to take false info? I wasn't rubbing it in your face, I was stating that it couldn't have been 12 people, but at max 8.

And Solo ALSO specializes in fast draws, and is a damn good one, so it's not as far between them as you'd think.

BlaxicanHydra
I honestly doubt that the man was the fastest draw in the Galaxy, sounds like fellation or hyperbole, plus it's already been established here that Nick Rotsu > Han in that department cool

kamikz
Now that's not really fair, all they said was that he was a force sensetive. stick out tongue I'd put Luke above Han with a blaster for that reason, seeing how he's 1000 times faster, stronger, etc. Actually, I'd put anyone who is an above average force user over him with a blaster, seeing how they would be able to outspeed him easily, as well as dodge his incoming blasts.
The best non-force sensetive draw in the galaxy fit better then?

JesusTheChrist
Bane Vs Nebaris

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Sub-Zero pwns them all, with his mighty freeze power.

Sub-Zero and Liu Kang v. Dooku? HAHAHAHAHA

Darth Hord
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Bane Vs Nebaris

They make a sexytime! Happy Dance

Darth Hord
DarklordCaedus vs Darth Krayt and Jacen big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by kamikz
And I'm supposed to take false info? I wasn't rubbing it in your face, I was stating that it couldn't have been 12 people, but at max 8.

And Solo ALSO specializes in fast draws, and is a damn good one, so it's not as far between them as you'd think. I wasn't serious about me overreactin to you correctin me.

Manslayer
Galactus vs njo luke

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Manslayer
Galactus vs njo luke We've been over this Galactus solos EVERYONE in Star Wars. Rurouni Kenshin was kickass btw.

jollyjim311
Magneto (well written, no PIS) vs. DE Sidious.

Gideon
Magneto rips out the iron in his blood.

Darth Hord
Gideon vs Darth Sexy-winner gets Advent! wink

Manslayer
We've been over this Galactus solos EVERYONE in Star Wars. Rurouni Kenshin was kickass btw. Oh yup RK was kick ass.

Hmm shishio vs mandalore in a duel wonder who would win.
Doubt the mandalorians ever seen something like a homuradama.

Obviously the mandalorian has to take his armour off

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Gideon vs Darth Sexy-winner gets Advent! wink *Kills Darth Sexy and Gideon* I win! smile

Gideon
Lol, ask her. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Manslayer
Oh yup RK was kick ass.

Hmm shishio vs mandalore in a duel wonder who would win.
Doubt the mandalorians ever seen something like a homuradama.

Obviously the mandalorian has to take his armour off That would be cool. Shishio is fast as hell and saying he is a master swordsman would be an understatement.

Captain REX
Just let me know if I'm needed to end one debate so you can move on to another.

Gideon
Yeah. Gideon vs. Spartan vs. Darth Sexy for Advent.

Darth Hord
Gideon vs. Spartan vs. Darth Sexy for Advent.

setting: heart shaped bed with advent's picture on the covers.

weapons:Pillows

object:to be the last one standing.

AND FIGHT!

Violent2Dope
I enjoy raping kittens.

Darth Hord
laughing Happy Dance

Captain REX
Just keep in mind that if this gets too much off-topic, I kill it...

Darth Hord
Master Chief vs Han Solo

Darth Sexy
Yeah. Gideon vs. Spartan vs. Darth Sexy for Advent.

Except I'm better looking, more intelligent(yea that's right), and black from the waist down. No competition, I win.

Violent2Dope
Master Chief vs Han Solo MC ftw, tough as solo is, he's not beatin MC.

Gideon
black from the waist down.

Wipe your ass, then.

Violent2Dope
Wipe your ass, then. laughing out loud

Darth Hord
MC ftw, tough as solo is, he's not beatin MC.

"What if we miss?" "I wont" wink

I'd go with him into, I'd even say he is more bad@$$ I mean seriously the guy jumped into space/upper atmosphere with nothing but his suit and a huge bomb.

Violent2Dope
"What if we miss?" "I wont" wink

I'd go with him into, I'd even say he is more bad@$$ I mean seriously the guy jumped into space/upper atmosphere with nothing but his suit and a huge bomb. Agreed.

playa1258
Yoda vs Goku

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by playa1258
Yoda vs Goku

Is this Super Saiyan 3 Goku?

Spartan ll
Wipe your ass, then. laughing

overlord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this Super Saiyan 3 Goku? No, it's baby goku. Only he has ape form.

kamhal
Goku with his eyes closed. DBZ warriors can blast moons, planets, even the solar system (cell). They are also pathetically fast when it's time to fight. Yoda can't compete with that kind of power.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
DarklordCaedus vs Darth Krayt and Jacen big grin

I win that match. HAHAHAHA.

Galactus vs njo luke

Luke kills Big G.

Master Chief vs Han Solo

Who is that?

Goku with his eyes closed. DBZ warriors can blast moons, planets, even the solar system (cell). They are also pathetically fast when it's time to fight. Yoda can't compete with that kind of power.

So true.

ThoraxeRMG
Yoda vs Goku

Lieing I am not, Much ****ed Yoda will be.

Violent2Dope
No version of Luke can beat Galactus.

playa1258
Galactus could kill the entire star wars universe with a thought.

Violent2Dope
Galactus could kill the entire star wars universe with a thought. yes

Count Makashi
Q pwns them all or anyone or all universes combined together, with just his thoughts.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Q pwns them all or anyone or all universes combined together, with just his thoughts. Who the hell is Q?

Captain REX
...okay, this is too scrambled...

Sorry, Blax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.