Secret Societies :- is there a balance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bicnarok
After all its taking these "bad" society's a long time to get total control over the world.

Exactly, because either they don't exist, or as in the case of the freemasons, are completely misunderstood.

(I cannot wait to see the response from the overly paranoid and massively deluded on this one)

Magee
My grandad is a member of the masons. ninja

Bicnarok

Deano
patience is the key. the recent technology has allowed them to make there final push. total control in the past wouldnt of been possible.

you can see there agenda falling into place now, right in front of your very eyes

Magee
Yes clearly the agenda is, under way...?

laughing I just cant put it in to words, your crazy in the head.

Deano
yes and only an idiot would deny it.
hahhahahaahahahno expression

you act like this because you are afraid for the truth. and dont deny it because it is all too evident.

i know u cant admit to yourself magee, admit that you have been fooled. and you hate it dont you? dont cry though. we're all involved in this

Deano
good song by shadow gallery

Good day my fellow citizen
I don't mean to intrude
But allow me to get right down to the point
We've monitored transmissions
We calculate your moves
Did you really think you're hidden from our sight?
Your name's been added to a list that's been compiled
Our agency considers you a risk

Secret power I can't believe
Growing stronger I feel them
Strengthening their grip

So there you are you crossed the line
You pathetic little man
Well rest assured the worst you feared is true
In the seduction of society we play upon desire
Spoiled and drunk that's you

Can this be happening?
This world is just a grand facade
You're just a simple man at heart
A victim playing out a part
Oh I just want my freedom
Where are the ones who back you now?
I feel abandoned fee like
Screaming at the walls
Too bad the walls have ears
This never ever should have been
But that's the way it is

This is the new world order
This is the corporate sponsored
Changing of the guard
The march is on
I can feel it - I can feel it's tyranny
It's all about the power
This rising new world order
Strong arm of the law
The march is on
I can see it - I can see it's tyranny

The point you fail to see is
The simple beauty of our subtle mind control
Brainwashing media is all we need to set the boundaries

Advanced communication
You're at our fingertips now
We own the TV stations
Entertainment, Publications
Wall street is our breeding ground
The sphere of our control extends through
Governments and leaders who will buy our arms
Yes buy our arms and run our evil wars
Run our evil wars run this evil world into the ground

This your corporate sponsored life

I see through your disguises
Your rising new world order lies

You've no idea the power my new world order is alive

You don't really think you have a prayer
I don't know where to go to avoid your
Staring eyes and universal grasp upon all life
This world is mine!

This your corporate sponsored life

It's all about the power
This rising new world order rise

Zahit
has it ever crossed the minds of any of these nay-sayers to perhaps
ask some history professors what they thought of secret societies?

you'd be surprised what a lot of them say behind closed doors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7l6i4w11U

Magee
Originally posted by Deano

you act like this because you are afraid for the truth. and dont deny it because it is all too evident.

i know u cant admit to yourself magee, admit that you have been fooled. and you hate it dont you? dont cry though. we're all involved in this Who exactly has fooled me? Up until about 3 years ago I was just a kid where things like this had no relevance in my life. No one has blinded me, fooled me or made me cry in anyway but if it makes you feel better then yes them bastards fooled me alright? laughing

Deano, the only man on the planet who knows "the truth", what ever that means.

Deano
i dont claim i know the truth. but im not going around acting like a jerk trying to ridicule everything that is being said, and calling people crazy.

if you want to talk about this in a sensible manner then do so. the 'acting an idiot' ploy is wearing thin, and just exposes your true character.

Bicnarok

Ulysses
The only enemy the secret societies (should) have are the conspiracy theorists, otherwise they're not doing a very good job of keeping their existence a secret.

Mr Parker

i know u cant admit to yourself magee, admit that you have been fooled. and you hate it dont you? dont cry though. we're all involved in this

exactly,this post describes magee and kharma dog to a tee.Like that other poster said though Deano,those two guys are really not worth the effort,they dont want to know the truth and will continue to cover their ears to it all.which we know,in the end,they will regret it big time.

Magee
Do you know the definition of truth? You might as well start a religion because all the facts you have are non existant, im sure you would find some people to hang on your every word waiting for the end in 2012. All I have seen for the majority of conspiracies including this one are web pages with a sky scrapers worth of words filled with paranoid delusions and no actual evidence or proof to back what they are saying, just that it will happen and when and I will be sorry etc.

Mr Parker

lord xyz

i know u cant admit to yourself magee, admit that you have been fooled. and you hate it dont you? dont cry though. we're all involved in this Or maybe they do have full control of the world, this is exactly how they want it! smile

Kinneary
So Deano, how do you know what the secret society's plans are? As they're secret and the only information that you would have about them is what is available through mass media. Published books, websites, media outlets, all of these things are supposedly controlled by them, right? So how do you know the truth?

Magee
Well you see it all started when he typed in www.google.com in his address bar and entered in Illuminati. He was then greeted with 32 million results and proceeds till this day reading over every one of them sites and there ocean of text, brainwashing him self and claiming to know the truth, may have also used books.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Magee
Well you see it all started when he typed in www.google.com in his address bar and entered in Illuminati. He was then greeted with 32 million results and proceeds till this day reading over every one of them sites and there ocean of text, brainwashing him self and claiming to know the truth, may have also used books. It's a little deeper than that. He typed it in video.google.com aswell.

Bicnarok
A bit of observation of the world around one is all that is required to come to the conclusion that some powerful organization is controlling, or attempting to control the world.

Open your eyes and see behind the media cloud of illusion.

Kinneary
You discovered the conspiracy from your window?

Kinneary
And once asked how they have 'special' knowledge, the conspiracy theorists stop talking.

Bicnarok

Kinneary
That is rather ambiguous and doesn't really say much about how you uncovered the emerging plot of world domination perpetrated by a vast, century-spanning secret society populated by the social and financial elite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.