OOPs Wrong Galaxy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Im not going to post the whole article, links at bottom.

BREAKTHROUGH SURPRISE DISCOVERIES:

The new understanding is that we (as a solar system) were not ever directly a part of the Milky Way.

If you go outside and look you will see that it is actually sideways in the night sky....

We are part of a smaller galaxy that the Milky Way has put the 'come hither' on and we are just now going to actually turn and join with the Milky way after some 2 billion years of circling around it at a near right angle as part of our parent galaxy called the Sagittarius Dwarf.

http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=1207&i=2
http://abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2007/1942665.htm

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
more info

http://astsun.astro.virginia.edu/~mfs4n/sgr/

Robtard
I didn't feel like reading, what's the official name of this other smaller galaxy?

Schecter
9JSR_6qfXTg

Robtard
HA! Monty Python was wrong.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Robtard
I didn't feel like reading, what's the official name of this other smaller galaxy?

Unfortunately you have to do a bit of reading to grasp what is actually going on. Its referred to as the "Sagittarius dwarf" heres a picture.

The bright smudges below and to the right of the plane of the Milky Way are the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds, which are more intact satellite galaxies of the Milky Way than the Sagittarius dwarf. Photo credit: John Carpenter and Robert Hurt/2MASS Project

http://www.ipac.caltech.edu/2mass/gallery/showcase/allsky/Allsky_med.jpg

Jaeh_JediPirate
so we're not even in the milky way.

all i have known about astronomy is now shattered into oblivion out of my mind.

very interesting to know.

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
HA! Monty Python was wrong.

blasphemy

Neil Gaiman
Don't believe all you read.

This article is full of half truths. We are part of the Milky way. The wiki article has been tagged as needing a clean up because it is wrong.

In fact the Virginia article states Earth is part of the Milky Way.

Schecter
the articles neither imply nor discredit the idea that earth actually is part of the milky way galaxy.

thus: 'theory'

Neil Gaiman
Originally posted by Schecter
the articles neither imply nor discredit the idea that earth actually is part of the milky way galaxy.

Exactly

It states intersects with our Galaxy

The title is

"NEW MAP OF THE MILKY WAY SHOWS OUR GALAXY TO BE A CANNIBAL"
Study Shows the Milky Way is Out to Lunch

Chicken Little was right. The sky is falling.
Thousands of stars stripped from the nearby Sagittarius dwarf galaxy are streaming through our vicinity of the Milky Way galaxy , according to a new view of the local universe constructed by a team of astronomers from the University of Virginia and the University of Massachusetts.

The original article is ludicrous we are part of the Milky way

The so called "discoveries" of the first articles are probably made by the person who edited Wiki to fit his ideas as a joke.

Anyway, that's all that needs to be said on the subject.

Schecter
no, not exactly. there are multiple theories, one being that the solar system
was part of this old and devoured galaxy. all theories, none more valid than any other.

Neil Gaiman
not exactly. there are multiple theories, one being that the solar system was part of this old and devoured galaxy. all theories, none more valid than any other.

That's a different argument altogether and very likely. It doesn't revolve around half truths like the first article and yes, some theories are more valid than others. For instance back ground microwave emmisions and red shifted stars from the same area indicate the "Big Bang", where as Lamarks theory that giraffes have long necks because each set of parents stretched is not a good theory. Epistemeology will tell you what is a worthwhile theory and what is a theory which really is an opinion disguised as a theory. Scientific method tests the validity of theories, it's true that they are constantly modified when greater understanding of something comes along. E.g. the atom, Bohrs theory was great when he suggested it, but it doesn't fit modern theories.

The first article is interesting, I love the discoveries in it. They are not theories they are opinions based on the premise we are part of the other Galaxy intersecting the milky way which in itslf is wrong.

Schecter
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
They are not theories they are opinions based on the premise we are part of
the other Galaxy intersecting the milky way which in itslf is wrong.

...i was going to ask you for proof that these new theories have been debunked by reputable scholars, but then i remembered that you're from the internet and that it wasnt necessary.

Lonelygirl15
...i was going to ask you for proof that these new theories have been debunked by reputable scholars, but then i remembered that you're from the internet and that it wasnt necessary.

http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=1207&i=2

He are some of the theories from the first article

DISCOVERY OF JULY 20th 2006: The overall biggest contributing cause to Global Warming, and the melting of the polar icecaps of -- both -- Earth and Mars is actually caused by our arrival down into the brighter, more energetic equator region of the Milky Way galactic disc as we are coming in from deeper space.

CHANGES-- FROM THE TOP DOWN:

While the rising atmospheric carbon dioxide levels cyclically charted by such scientists and researchers as quoted by Al Gore are powerful indicators, and even possible contributors to the unmistakable levels of climate and other changes, and pollution from the choices man has made are an increasing burden to the ecosystem of the planet, the larger cause of global warming by far is the first time in history event of the permanent merging of Earth and the Solar System with the higher energy state equatorial-orbital-disc region of the spiral armed Milky Way Galaxy.

DISCOVERY OF NOVEMBER 30th 2006: The real reasons for both global warming and the ending of the Mayan calendar in 2012. We are part of a smaller galaxy that the Milky Way has put the 'come hither' on and we are just now coming down even with and going to actually turn and join with the spinning whirlpool Milky Way disc after some 2 billion years of circling around it at a near right angle as part of our parent galaxy called the Sagittarius Dwarf.

I think when 2012 and the Mayan calender was mentioned it should have been a clue to you it was rubbish

Bardock42
W-whirly?

Schecter
thats not a very reputable source for theory...in fact it just looks like some idiot's blog. i was referring to the abc article.
i dont understand why the OP listed that first, but at the same time i dont understand how one would approach that one in order to debunk theory.

that would be like trying to declare that 9/11 never happened by discrediting rense.com for thir constantly inaccurate info and idiocy

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by Bardock42
W-whirly?

W-what?

Lonelygirl15
thats not a very reputable source for theory. i was referring to the abc article. i dont understand why the OP listed that first, but at the same time i dont understand how one would approach that one in order to debunk theory.

that would be like trying to declare that 9/11 never happened by discrediting rense.com for thir constantly inaccurate info and idiocy

I was talking about the theories in the first article. The fact this galaxy intersects the Milky way is not a theory it's a fact. We though are part of the Milky Way. Wiki has been edited to fit the first article.

So as I was talking about the theories in the first article "the new theories", as the others have been around since the mid nineties and are reputable and you supported these "new theories" what's your point?

Lonelygirl15
thats not a very reputable source for theory. i was referring to the abc article. i dont understand why the OP listed that first, but at the same time i dont understand how one would approach that one in order to debunk theory.

I was talking about the theories in the first article. The fact this galaxy intersects the Milky way is not a theory it's a fact. We though are part of the Milky Way. Wiki has been edited to fit the first article.

So as I was talking about the theories in the first article "the new theories", as the others have been around since the mid nineties and are reputable and you supported these "new theories" what's your point?

Schecter
I was talking about the theories in the first article.

which is not really a proper source to debate from, just so we're clear on that.

The fact this galaxy intersects the Milky way is not a theory it's a fact.

i never argued that. the theory lies in explaining the effect, and the origins of our solar system...just so we're clear since it seems we're really not.

We though are part of the Milky Way. Wiki has been edited to fit the first article.

discrediting a weak reference does not render theory dubunked. if you would center your argument on discrediting a movie forum OP's link as opposed to the topic at hand, im afraid we wont get much farther than this familiar territory.

i never supported the theories of the first article, which is clear to anyone who is capable of reading and comprehension.

Lonelygirl15
which is not really a proper source to debate from, just so we're clear on that.

i never argued that. the theory lies in explaining the effect, and the origins of our solar system...just so we're clear since it seems we're really not.

discrediting a weak reference does not render theory dubunked. if you would center your argument on discrediting a movie forum OP's link as opposed to the topic at hand, im afraid we wont get much farther than this familiar territory.

i never supported the theories of the first article, which is clear to anyone who is capable of reading and comprehension.

I stated first Article and "new theories" all the way through, you supported these that's the Mayan calender stuff. If that's not what you meant fair enough although I could pick quotes which indicate differently.

We are part of the Milky Way, the title is whoops wrong Galaxy the ABC article doesn't claim we are part of the wrong Galaxy at all, you get why this thread is wrong.

There's nothing wrong in this article

but it's also nothing to do with the thread title which you are supporting.

Schecter
I stated first Article and "new theories" all the way through, you supported these that's the Mayan calender stuff. If that's not what you meant fair enough although I could pick quotes which indicate differently.

i invite you to pick my quotes where i support any theories at all in this thread.

We are part of the Milky Way, the title is whoops wrong Galaxy the ABC article doesn't claim we are part of the wrong Galaxy at all, you get why this thread is wrong.

of course the thread title is ridiculously presumptuous. welcome to kmc...again.

but it's also nothing to do with the thread title which you are supporting.

again, i'm waiting your quote of me supporting any theory on the topic.

Lonelygirl15
i invite you to pick my quotes where i support any theories at all in this thread.

again, i'm waiting your quote of me supporting any theory on the topic.

That's a different argument altogether and very likely. It doesn't revolve around half truths like the first article and yes, some theories are more valid than others. For instance back ground microwave emmisions and red shifted stars from the same area indicate the "Big Bang", where as Lamarks theory that giraffes have long necks because each set of parents stretched is not a good theory. Epistemeology will tell you what is a worthwhile theory and what is a theory which really is an opinion disguised as a theory. Scientific method tests the validity of theories, it's true that they are constantly modified when greater understanding of something comes along. E.g. the atom, Bohrs theory was great when he suggested it, but it doesn't fit modern theories.

The first article is interesting, I love the discoveries in it. They are not theories they are opinions based on the premise we are part of the other Galaxy intersecting the milky way which in itslf is wrong.

This certainly infers support

So I did and your stance changed.

If that's not what you meant who cares.

Schecter
This certainly infers support

So I did and your stance changed.

If that's not what you meant who cares.

my stance never changed. its cute how you conveniently left out my response:
thats not a very reputable source for theory...in fact it just looks like some idiot's blog. i was referring to the abc article.
i dont understand why the OP listed that first, but at the same time i dont understand how one would approach that one in order to debunk theory.

i declared that various new theories which cannot be debunked (which you have failed to present evidence to do so) are valid theory. not true, not false, but theory.

Lonelygirl15

i declared that various new theories which cannot be debunked (which you have failed to present evidence to do so) are valid theory. not true, not false, but theory.

Which new theories?

What are you talking about?

the root article does just that.

These theories here,

no, not exactly. there are multiple theories, one being that the solar system
was part of this old and devoured galaxy. all theories, none more valid than any other.

are not new theories and are reputable, you're trying to fudge the fact you had not read the first article when you disagreed with me for saying this was not rubbish http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=1207&i=2.

Fair enough you can fudge it all you like but the "new theories" puported are the ones in the first article and they are made up. You can feign confusion but we both know you have just back peddled. Your half reading has perhaps led to this confusion, that or the fact you are a typical internet forum junkie who believes in the Mayan callender. When you leave college son, you'll get it. No you probably won't.

Your sissy ferret sig is apt.

Schecter
ok thats super

only i never supported/rejected any theory, but rather rejected a source of information. all the dancing and semantics gaming wont change that. in fact there's a prevailing theory that interstellar space is composed of gypsy tears as well as hydrogen and helium. of course, as with other theories on this matter, i do not presume to be in a position to be able to support/debunk any such theories by my word alone.

Lonelygirl15
ok thats super

only i never supported/rejected any theory, but rather rejected a source of information. all the dancing and semantics gaming wont change that. in fact there's a prevailing theory that interstellar space is composed of gypsy tears as well as hydrogen and helium. of course, as with other theories on this matter, i do not presume to be in a position to be able to support/debunk any such theories by my word alone.

I debunk 2012 and the "new theories" because they are not theories.
Your post is moronic, showing you to be a moron, i've looked back and you're on almost everyday. Don't you have a life son, at your a age, probably high school you should be out with girls and things, not stuck in your room masterbating about semantics and rejection led alone gases, although you seem full of hot air more than helium or hydrogen. As for gypsies tears, what are gypsies are they like elves?

Schecter
Your post is moronic, showing you to be a moron, i've looked back and you're on almost everyday. Don't you have a life son, at your a age, probably high school you should be out with girls and things, not stuck in your room masterbating about semantics and rejection led alone gases, although you seem full of hot air more than helium or hydrogen. As for gypsies tears, what are gypsies are they like elves?

boy that sure is super
should i call the whaaambulance now whirly?

*not reported*

Lonelygirl15
boy that sure is super

Not as Super as you'd find having a life would be.

Schecter
cuntysplat

Lonelygirl15
boy that sure is super
should i call the whaaambulance now whirly?

*not reported*

Edited because your weird son.

chillmeistergen

According to your location, you live in London and you say high school? What a tosser.

Schecter
Edited because your weird son.

relax smile

Lonelygirl15
cuntysplat

Ahh is cuntysplat some American word for "My name is Schecter" I have no life?

Lonelygirl15
relax smile

Good advice son, afterall you post so rapidly and so much it's obviously important to you.

Schecter

so whats your deal? i notice you troll heavily at intervals of 2-3 weeks. is that how long it takes for you to be fired from a job?

Lonelygirl15
so whats your deal? i notice you troll heavily at intervals of 2-3 weeks. is that how long it takes for you to be fired from a job?

What are you talking about son, i've only recently joined your posting indicates you have no job.

chillmeistergen

You're not American, yet you use phrases like high school. Yet you have the cheek to say 'some American word'. You're a spastic.

Schecter
son? you may be 10 years older than me, granted. however i dont think 'son' is appropriate

Lonelygirl15
son? you may be 10 years older than me, granted. however i dont think 'son' is appropriate

I'm 22 son, i'll bet you're about 15

Schecter

no, and no

Lonelygirl15
no, and no

yes and yes

if you're older get a job and get off a kids site you weirdo

chillmeistergen

Wow, aren't you old? Oh wise one. Go back to 'high school'.

Schecter
yes and yes

dont be angry smile

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Wow, aren't you old? Oh wise one. Go back to 'high school'.

Ahh, the sheep response, baaaaaaaa

yes and yes

Lonelygirl15
dont be angry smile

Why should I be angry you are 15 or some old geezer weirdo, using all those smilies makes me think you're hiding your pain.

chillmeistergen
Ahh, the sheep response, baaaaaaaa

Nah not really, I can decide for myself who I think is a knob. Somebody who uses the phrase 'high school', comes from England and criticises 'American words' seems to possess all the qualities, of an absolute reprobate.

Oh, and you're telling someone to get a job who lives in America, when in the U.K, where you claim to be, it's 4:34 PM; working hours.
America are 8 hours behind.

Lonelygirl15
Nah not really, I can decide for myself who I think is a knob. Somebody who uses the phrase 'high school', comes from England and criticises 'American words' seems to possess all the qualities of an absolute reprobate.

Oh, and you're telling someone to get a job who lives in America, when in the U.K, where you claim to be, it's 4:34 PM, working hours.

So you're saying this guy spends his free time on the internet. I don't need a job, i'm a student. Not that that matters, I have a part time one, wouldn't want more than that at the moment. We have high schools in England as well.

chillmeistergen
So you're saying this guy spends his free time on the internet. I don't need a job, i'm a student. Not that that matters, I have a part time one, wouldn't want more than that at the moment. We have high schools in England as well.

They're called secondary schools.
Schecter could be a student as well, and you may not be, and just be a liar. Anyone here can play the guessing game like you've done, you're not on an intellectual higher ground.

Lonelygirl15
They're called secondary schools.
Schecter could be a student as well, and you may not be, and just be a liar. Anyone here can play the guessing game like you've done, you're not on an intellectual higher ground.

One of Englands many high schools http://www.behs.com/

So you think this Schecter is a student? Could be, obviously not a very bright one. Are you in England? If you were you'd know about high schools.

Schecter
Nah not really, I can decide for myself who I think is a knob. Somebody who uses the phrase 'high school', comes from England and criticises 'American words' seems to possess all the qualities, of an absolute reprobate.

Oh, and you're telling someone to get a job who lives in America, when in the U.K, where you claim to be, it's 4:34 PM; working hours.

well, its 11:41 here and im at work.

Lonelygirl15
well, its 11:41 here and im at work.

No you're not.

Schecter
i wasnt talking to you failysplat.

Lonelygirl15
i wasnt talking to you failysplat.

What the f**k?

Your boss must be a bit dim not to notice you post all day every day. You're not at work. Anyway how could you stand on the line and type at the same time.

chillmeistergen
One of Englands many high schools http://www.behs.com/

So you think this Schecter is a student? Could be, obviously not a very bright one. Are you in England? If you were you'd know about high schools.

Yes, I'm in England, schools sometimes call themselves high schools. But never have I heard an English citizen refer to them as such.

I don't know if Schecter's a student, it's none of my business.
Which fine institute of education do you attend then? By the looks of things, Thames Valley at best.

Lonelygirl15
Yes, I'm in England, schools sometimes call themselves high schools. But never have I heard an English citizen refer to them as such.

I don't know if Schecter's a student, it's none of my business.
Which fine institute of education do you attend then? By the looks of things, Thames Valley at best.

None of your business (ironically) but actually Kings. Schecter says he works (at being on the internet all day every day)

It's becoming more and more common to refer to English Schools as High Schools especially if you went to a high school or talk to Americans on the web.

chillmeistergen
None of your business (ironically) but actually Kings. Schecter says he works (at being on the internet all day every day)

It's becoming more and more common to refer to English Schools as High Schools

You think you should have to point out irony?

Ooo, big university, what are you studying there?

Yes it's more common, it still doesn't make it any less American.

Lonelygirl15
You think you should have to point out irony?

Ooo, big university, what are you studying there?

Yes it's more common, it still doesn't make it any less American.

It's O.K. as Universities go I have lectures mainly at the Strand site, but some by the IMAX. I'm studying Education and Science, PGCE.

I love how this Schecter is pretending to be doing some work now. His history of posting betrays him.

chillmeistergen
It's O.K. as Universities go I have lectures mainly at the Strand site, but some by the IMAX. I'm studying Education and Science.

You're studying eduction, yet you cast aside people's arguments; because you suspect they're still in compulsory education?

Schecter
It's O.K. as Universities go I have lectures mainly at the Strand site, but some by the IMAX. I'm studying Education and Science.

you have no (decent) job, you dont go to school, you live with your mother, who hates you. you hate your life and everyone who knows you, hates you. that is why you troll and fail here, under the disguise of "social experimantation" when in fact all you do is spew petty schoolyard insults and cry like an infant.

Lonelygirl15
you have no (decent) job, you dont go to school, you live with your mother, who hates you. you hate your life and everyone who knows you, hates you. that is why you troll and fail here, under the disguise of "social experimantation" when in fact all you do is spew petty schoolyard insults and cry like an infant.

No, you have no job and you use words like Cuntysplat. Whatever that is some petty achoolyard insult. Most people are ambivalent to others on the web, the fact you hate anyone shows how small and insecure you are. Petty insults I have only stated the truth you post all day every day and have no job. Don't hate me fro stating the truth. Poor baby.

chillmeistergen
You're studying eduction, yet you cast aside people's arguments; because you suspect they're still in compulsory education?

Schecter
No, you have no job and you use words like Cuntysplat. Whatever that is some petty achoolyard insult. Most people are ambivalent to others on the web, the fact you hate anyone shows how small and insecure you are. Petty insults I have only stated the truth you post all day every day and have no job. Don't hate me fro stating the truth. Poor baby.

try taking a deep breath and wiping the tears out of your eyes, and you'll likely make less typos wink

Lonelygirl15

I don't think i've cast aside arguments because of that. I've questioned maturity and understanding because of that yes. I've also questioned life experience, but I would do that with anyone who posts every day and obviously has no life.

Shakyamunison
^ laughing I love it when the trolls devour each other.

Lonelygirl15
try taking a deap breath and wiping the tears out of your eyes, and you'll likely make less typos wink

Please don't pass your hate and sadness on to me get a job loser. Don't try and deflect that you post here all day every day and have no life.

Schecter
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
^ laughing I love it when the trolls devour each other.

^i love it when trolls call other people trolls and pretend to be above them...while picking random and pointless fights online (troilling)

Lonelygirl15
^i love it when trolls call other people trolls and pretend to be above them...while picking random and pointless fights online (troilling)

Stop whining and hating on everyone. Get a job!!!

Shakyamunison

laughing Ya, whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chillmeistergen
I don't think i've cast aside arguments because of that. I've questioned maturity and understanding because of that yes. I've also questioned life experience, but I would do that with anyone who posts every day and obviously has no life.

Surely as a future teacher, you must understand that life experience is not inherent to age.

You used a stereotype that suggested that all people in 'high school', are not capable of forming a proper argument. Are you going to take this attitude with your students?

Lonelygirl15
Surely as a future teacher, you must understand that life experience is not inherent to age.

You used a stereotype that suggested that all people in 'high school', are not capable of forming a proper argument. Are you going to take this attitude with your students?

I'm not going to teach the PGCE was just a way of staying in education another year, if I was going to teach I would have trained in a school and got paid the bursary.

Schecter
laughing Ya, whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah exactly. the blatant truth...pfft whatever...facts are so ghey

chillmeistergen
I'm not going to teach the PGCE was just a way of staying in education another year, if I was going to teach I would have trained in a school and got paid the bursary.

So, you wanted to free load?

Shakyamunison

You just turn on me because you are getting your butt kicked. laughing

Lonelygirl15

The truth is you're not at work and have no life, don't hate because it's true. Embrace the truth loser.

Schecter
You just turn on me because you are getting your butt kicked. laughing

my butt kicked? crutch smilies?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/fakeROFL.jpg

Lonelygirl15
So, you wanted to free load?

I wanted more opportunities, it's also a good qualification to have in reserve particularly with the shortages in Science teachers at present. This is a state of affairs that does not look like changing.

botankus
Whirly, why do you always come back as a 15 year old girl????

Lonelygirl15
my butt kicked? crutch smilies?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/fakeROFL.jpg

Thing is that picture was drawn about you i suspect.

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by botankus

Lonely girl15 is an internet viral marketing capaign. I hate to ask but, what's a whirly. I'm a 22 year old guy!

Shakyamunison
Lonely girl15 is an internet viral marketing capaign. I hate to ask but, what's a whirly. I'm a 22 year old guy!

Whirly is the sock-king.

chillmeistergen
I wanted more opportunities, it's also a good qualification to have in reserve particularly with the shortages in Science teachers at present. This is a state of affairs that does not look like changing.

So, you're doing the qualification with possibility of teaching in mind? Even though you've said previously, you're not going to be a teacher?

Lonelygirl15
So, you're doing the qualification with possibility of teaching in mind? Even though you've said previously, you're not going to be a teacher?

A lot of people use teaching as a short term fall back, i certainly wouldn't make a career of it but supply work no marking and 150 pounds a day in London is good till you get a proper job.

Lonelygirl15
Whirly is the sock-king.

Ahh.

That would account for this post as well

Originally posted by botankus

Look up Lonelygirl15 on google and your see what my user name is related to.

chillmeistergen
A lot of people use teaching as a short term fall back, i certainly wouldn't make a career of it but supply work no marking and 15o pounds a day is good till you get a proper job.

You realise that would mean earning 33 grand a year? That's obvious bullshit, as the highest starting pay for teachers is only 22 grand.

Lonelygirl15
You realise that would mean earning 33 grand a year? That's obvious bullshit, as the highest starting pay for teachers is only 22 grand.

Not agency supply, watch and learn and stop being so hostile

This is pretty average, some are more

http://www.teachweb.co.uk/

you don't get paid in holidays though

chillmeistergen
Not agency supply, watch and learn and stop being so hostile

This is pretty average

http://www.teachweb.co.uk/

you don't get paid in holidays though

I'm not being hostile.

I was talking about traditional schooling, in which you do get paid in holidays.

Schecter
I hate to ask but, what's a whirly. I'm a 22 year old guy!

Yes Whirlysplat is a great friend of mine. He suggested I give KMC comics the skinny on my new projects and post pictures like this one of Alan Moores wedding yesterday for the fans enjoyment. I will be posting many special things for you true comic fans here first.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451488

Lonelygirl15
I'm not being hostile.

I was talking about traditional schooling, in which you do get paid in holidays.

...and my post mentioned supply initially and how i wouldn't want full time work, theres money in that and if you don't like the kids or school you don't come back the next day and no marking or lesson planning. You will get the piss taken out of you by the kids as all supply teachers do but, given the money, who cares?
Anyway unlike Schecter I have a life so i'll bid you bye, bye.

Lonelygirl15
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451488 Oh dear, Detective Sher.... Schecter has spent his whole afternoon at work revealing me as a friend of Whirly's whilst he should be "working"...............

Enjoy your work mate, we both know you don't. wink

Cya.

Schecter
Oh dear, Detective Sher.... Schecter has spent his whole afternoon at work revealing me as a friend of Whirly's whilst he should be "working"...............

Enjoy your work mate, we both know you don't. wink

Cya.

oh, so thats what you meant about using smilies to mask your pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.