Sex vs Food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
I asked all my freinds this question, and go the same answer...

Let's say you get to choose between two lovers. Both lovers are the same age, and are equally hott. There personalities are also amiable and similar.

Lover # 1 is awesome in bed. He/She is sexually creative, erotically charged, highly endurant, and the sex you will have with him/her is better than any sex you will ever have with anyone else in your entire life. He/She, however, cannot cook for sh*t.

Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER.

Which lover would you rather have ? The lover who is excellent in bed, or the lover who is excellent in dining ?

BlaxicanHydra
Food definitely. You can always sneak off after work and get a hooker or something for cheap, but it much, much harder to get real good food for cheap.

Robtard
The better lover if that great sex will stay constant throughout the relationship. I can cook for myself or dine out.

Goddess Kali
Yes, I would also choose Lover # 2

So would all of my freinds I have surveyed. Food is more fun than sex.

Goddess Kali
Fair enough Robtard, but I feel that Food gives you a much larger variety of sensations, while Sex only varies in intensity of orgasm.

Robtard
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Fair enough Robtard, but I feel that Food gives you a much larger variety of sensations, while Sex only varies in intensity of orgasm.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge food eater and a fan of varied food tastes; I think inside I'm a fat-man, considering the amount of food I put away. But you can't beat great sex every time you have sex... I think you people are gross food gluttons.

Seriously, how can you put a price on having the "best sex" every time you have sex?

§P0oONY
Either/or... You can learn to get better at either.

inimalist
Lover 1 with no doubt!

Sex is way more important to a relationship, for me at least, than food.

BlaxicanHydra
Why? You can always go get a hooker or something... And besides in order to be the best Sex.. giver,,, thing... she'll probably have higher expectations for you. So... she'll probably dump your ass in a week. Then what? You'll have no food at all, so HA!

inimalist
wow, that doesn't sound like cognitive dissonance at all wink

ya, needless to say, I am in a long term relationship that has sex as a much more important quality than food. And I think for both of us, the idea of having the same person who was better at cooking than in bed, would be laughable.

And I would much rather have to provide food for myself than good sex.

Robtard
They're just a bunch of sexless, hungry overeater's.

Fishy
Sex, I like cooking myself anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
Sex vs Food

I don't see the difference.

Fishy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sex vs Food

I don't see the difference.

You need to stop watching American Pie, and stay the hell away from apple pie.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Fishy
You need to stop watching American Pie, and stay the hell away from apple pie.

srug I have no idea what you're talking about.

I kill and devour people I mate with.

Fishy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
srug I have no idea what you're talking about.

I kill and devour people I mate with.

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
I thought the gag was supposed to be banana-cream pie in the face. shock

Fire
It's pretty easy. Will a relationship end when you sleep around? The answer is most likely yes. Will a relationship end if you cook or go out to dinner a lot of the time? The answer is probably no. I'd rather have Storm saying she doesn't enjoy my cooking than her saying she had sex with another person.

So I'd choose A, because the chances that I ruin the relationship are far smaller.

Lord Melkor
Well, I suck at cooking, and when people love each other sex can improve.... but really, neither would be a deciding factor.

King Kandy
Food, definatly... I can figure out many inexpensive ways to simulate #1.

BlaxicanHydra
Exactly.

chillmeistergen
Lover number 1. I can get take aways when I want good food, I could do similar for good sex, but I feel there's less risk of sexual infection with a take away curry.

Inspectah Deck
Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER. **************************************************

this one

you can always teach them to have sex

King Kandy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
this one

you can always teach them to have sex
Well you can always teach the first one how to cook, by that logic... As of such, the two are equivilant.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well you can always teach the first one how to cook, by that logic... As of such, the two are equivilant.

true, but i like women who know how to cook good

Quiero Mota

Let's say you get to choose between two lovers. Both lovers are the same age, and are equally hott. There personalities are also amiable and similar.

Lover # 1 is awesome in bed. He/She is sexually creative, erotically charged, highly endurant, and the sex you will have with him/her is better than any sex you will ever have with anyone else in your entire life. He/She, however, cannot cook for sh*t.

Lover #2 is okay in bed. He/She doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and needs practice. He/She is also a bit tense in bed, and it will take a lot of time before he/she loosens up during sex. However, this person is a master/mistress chef. He/She cooks the best meals, and will prepare you the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner as if they were made in a top restaurant. The food that this person makes is flavorful and delicious beyond any food you have tried in any luxurious or general restaurant, and you will be spoiled with the best tasting meals EVER.

Which lover would you rather have ? The lover who is excellent in bed, or the lover who is excellent in dining ?

Assuming theyre both equally attractive, I'd take number 2.

Not really. Culinary talent is something that you have or you dont, but becoming good in bed can always be learned and improved.

And its always funner to teach someone new sexual things, than how to properly make an omelette.

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
true, but i like women who know how to cook good

Yep

"The way to a man's heart is through is stomach."

King Kandy
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Not really. Culinary talent is something that you have or you dont, but becoming good in bed can always be learned and improved.
I don't think so... I've seen many sucky cooks become good through training... It seems as though it's actually harder to learn sex.

Goddess Kali
You can teach a bad sex partner how to be better in bed. You can't teach someone how to cook that well. You either got it, or you don't.

Cooking Fine Cuisine is like an art. You can't teach someone to be a good artist. Nor can you teach someone to be an excellent cook. You can't teach creativity, you can't teach taste.

You can most certainly teach someone to be good in bed. Sex is a practice. All it takes is practice and confidense. Trust me....when I was a virgin, i didnt know wtf i was doing, it took me a while to get the hang of it...Good Sex can be taught.

Good Cuisine can't.

Goddess Kali
I don't think so... I've seen many sucky cooks become good through training... It seems as though it's actually harder to learn sex.

Untrue. All u gotta do is learn how your partner's body works, what turns them on and off.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Lover number 1. I can get take aways when I want good food, I could do similar for good sex, but I feel there's less risk of sexual infection with a take away curry.

Depends where you get it.

Quiero Mota
You can teach a bad sex partner how to be better in bed. You can't teach someone how to cook that well. You either got it, or you don't.

Yep. Thats exactly what I said.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Yep. Thats exactly what I said.

thumb up

Solomente Latinos que sabe, no ? laughing

The Black Ghost
#1 to go, with Steak and fries. big grin

Seriously, either/or "problem" of the two could be dealt with, but I would say it is easier to 'train' sexually than make someone learn how to cook, so maybe 2. I turned that around, yes.

Quiero Mota
thumb up

Solomente Latinos que sabe, no ? laughing

Simon guey.

Goddess Kali
Shake Your Tambourine, Goin Get Yourself A Whistlin

BlaxicanHydra
Chupa. Me heuvos.

King Kandy
Cooking Fine Cuisine is like an art. You can't teach someone to be a good artist. Nor can you teach someone to be an excellent cook. You can't teach creativity, you can't teach taste.
Yes, that's true if you plan on them creating their own recipies, but you can teach cooking, as long as it's cookbook type cooking.

Naz
Food, because eventually the bad lover would get good through practice, so then I'd have the best of both.

BobbyD

********** #2...aka Food. She'll get good in bed eventually. And a hot face and body will more than makeup for inexperience.

WrathfulDwarf
I always said that for a woman to conquer my heart...she must conquer my stomach first.

stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
I'd choose number 2...Hell, she needs practice, I'll give it to her. Plus, I could have her make me a pastrami sandwich, which I would eat during sex, and then watch a baseball game for the trifecta.

debbiejo
Guys are stupid they can't cook. If you'd learn to cook, then you wouldn't have this problem.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Guys are stupid they can't cook. If you'd learn to cook, then you wouldn't have this problem.

I'm a great cook. I learned how to cook working in a french restaurant.

guy222
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I'm a great cook. I learned how to cook working in a french restaurant.

Both are great big grin

King Kandy
I can cook great.

Darth Macabre
Guys are stupid they can't cook. If you'd learn to cook, then you wouldn't have this problem. I can cook, I just don't want to. Plus, I've always wanted to get with a woman who's either a chef or a brain surgeon; they're sexy.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I've always wanted to get with a woman who's either a chef or a brain surgeon; they're sexy.

That's a tall order. Good luck with that, ese.

debbiejo
Good, then you people that know how to cook shouldn't have a problem with the sexy girl..Girls like it when you cook for them... big grin

Fishy

Surprisingly enough there are more male then female chef cook's out there.

2D_MASTER
I have lover # 1 right now, I wouldn't trade her for lover #2, ever.

G-Mafia
The more experienced guys know, you can't beat having a woman that knows her way around the kitchen. The sex will improve naturally.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Food definitely. You can always sneak off after work and get a hooker or something for cheap, but it much, much harder to get real good food for cheap. BS....I will do all the damn cooking in the kitchen if she does all the cooking in bed.

debbiejo
There are many things one can do in the kitchen.. shifty

Mindship
Great sex > Great food. If the day ever comes I'm pitching a tent looking at a menu, then I'll reconsider.

Rogue Jedi
yes indeedy.....shag me while i cook, baby!!!! not you, debbie, just the woman on her knees in my kitchen.

debbiejo
A man could never cook a meal while that's going on........I'll place money on it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*takes bets*

Come back and report. I'll be waiting.

Shakyamunison
There are many things one can do in the kitchen.. shifty

And many things that can be done with butter. wink

The Black Ghost
Who ever said we cant multitask?

Storm
The human male brain and the human male reproductive organ can' t both sustain sufficient amounts of blood to function at the same time angel_not

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
The human male brain and the human male reproductive organ can' t both sustain sufficient amounts of blood to function at the same time angel_not laughing out loud Yep!

I think we should place bets.....It can't be done, it can't!

Darth Macabre
laughing out loud Yep!

I think we should place bets.....It can't be done, it can't! Hey, I recite the stats of Babe Ruth's 1924 season during sex.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Hey, I recite the stats of Babe Ruth's 1924 season during sex. But can you cook a meal? You know, like use appliances and stuff. Spread butter, make gravy.. whistle

The Black Ghost
Sure. Put the hot dogs in the microwave.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Storm
The human male brain and the human male reproductive organ can' t both sustain sufficient amounts of blood to function at the same time angel_not

laughing What? confused laughing

Rogue Jedi
A man could never cook a meal while that's going on........I'll place money on it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*takes bets*

Come back and report. I'll be waiting. what time do you wanna meet me in the kitchen? shifty

debbiejo
No, no, you must go try and report back with the rest of em. Go on, do it.

PONG_MASTER
Yeah. And cooking while simply sticking your limp noodle in the vah-jay-jay won't do the trick. You have to stay sufficient....

I don't think it can be done.

Robtard
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
Yeah. And cooking while simply sticking your limp noodle in the vah-jay-jay won't do the trick. You have to stay sufficient....

I don't think it can be done.

You can say "vagina".

debbiejo
NOOOOOOOO Don't say it!

PONG_MASTER
Originally posted by Robtard
You can say "vagina".

Thank you for the tidbit of information. I could have also said "penis", couldn't I?

Robtard
Thank you for the tidbit of information. I could have also said "penis", couldn't I?

You're welcome.

I don't think about 'man-meat'; we all know where your mind is at though.

debbiejo
Limp noodle is more appropriate.

PONG_MASTER
You're welcome.

I don't think about 'man-meat'; we all know where your mind is at though.

erm ...I don't get it. I have a feeling you're trying to say I'm 2D_MASTER again.

Robtard
Limp noodle is more appropriate.

Goose stepping, feminist, scorpion-woman

Robtard
erm ...I don't get it. I have a feeling you're trying to say I'm 2D_MASTER again.

No surpise. No, I wasn't this time.

PONG_MASTER
No surpise. No, I wasn't this time.

Okaaaaay.... ? Do you care to explain "where mind is at"?

Robtard
Okaaaaay.... ? Do you care to explain "where mind is at"?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Z43g7I_tlNafWM:http://www.bleeding-obvious.co.uk/cock/cock.jpg

PONG_MASTER
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Z43g7I_tlNafWM:http://www.bleeding-obvious.co.uk/cock/cock.jpg

So... Let me try and figure this out: You're saying that I have cock on my mind cos of my first post I made on here, talking about how stuffing a limp dick in a girl's vagina wouldn't be good enough to say that a guy can f*ck a girl and cook at the same time? And then simply stating that I could have said "penis" instead of "limp noodle"?

Robtard
So... Let me try and figure this out: You're saying that I have cock on my mind cos of my first post I made on here, talking about how stuffing a limp dick in a girl's vagina wouldn't be good enough to say that a guy can f*ck a girl and cook at the same time? And then simply stating that I could have said "penis" instead of "limp noodle"?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/53/46/22974653.jpg

PONG_MASTER
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/53/46/22974653.jpg

Alright. Well. I guess you can't explain because it'll lose its value of insult and "burn".

Robtard
Alright. Well. I guess you can't explain because it'll lose its value of insult and "burn".

... it wasn't an insult or a "burn".

When does the alt come in? Odd.

PONG_MASTER
... it wasn't an insult or a "burn".

Oh. Well how the hell am I supposed to know?!

http://www.keljeu.com/images/p/societe/hasbro/deco/pictionary.jpg

debbiejo
Goose stepping, feminist, scorpion-woman Actually I'm a Gemini....We are way out there cool! It's pretty hard being parallel between two different worlds, but hey, ya got to be special to do it.. cool

Robtard
Actually I'm a Gemini....We are way out there cool! It's pretty hard being parallel between two different worlds, but hey, ya got to be special to do it.. cool

a.k.a. Bipolar.

debbiejo
a.k.a. Intellegence far beyond this world.. bunny

Dr. Badass420

I like her better smokin'

Jmanghan
bump

cdtm
If we're talking domestic life, I'll go with food.

Unlike sex, and people, good food never gets old.

Robtard
My answer remains the same. #1

dadudemon
I'm with Chillmeistergen. I can find any take away that I fancy at the moment.

Cooking requires so much crap. And you have to clean. And the smell stays in your abode for days. And it always makes your clothes smell so if you have to leave, now you smell like the food (and after it sits for a bit, it doesn't always smell good).

I'd rather just go to a site down place and pay people to make me food. Or the take away option.

Also, you can train your partner from 2 to 1 if you both work at it.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm with Chillmeistergen. I can find any take away that I fancy at the moment.

Cooking requires so much crap. And you have to clean. And the smell stays in your abode for days. And it always makes your clothes smell so if you have to leave, now you smell like the food (and after it sits for a bit, it doesn't always smell good).

I'd rather just go to a site down place and pay people to make me food. Or the take away option.

Also, you can train your partner from 2 to 1 if you both work at it.

I used to love takeout.

Used to love eating out. But I got so used to good home cooking, now I just notice how overcooked everything is, or overseasoned, or just not as good as those steak tips I made, or that awesome chicken pot pie over flaky pastry shell she made...

Hell, even a hamburger out just isn't the same, you know they used frozen product and it's always so chewy..

darthgoober
Depends, am I ever responsible for general kitchen clean up or even just the dishes? Cause big masterful meals require a fair amount of cleanup and I don't want to have to deal with that shit 3 times a day even if I'm eating well. So if I gotta clean up I'll pick #1, but if I don't I'll pick #2 cause it's easier to teach a willing person to be a good submissive than it is to help someone develop a decent palate.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
I used to love takeout.

Used to love eating out. But I got so used to good home cooking, now I just notice how overcooked everything is, or overseasoned, or just not as good as those steak tips I made, or that awesome chicken pot pie over flaky pastry shell she made...

Hell, even a hamburger out just isn't the same, you know they used frozen product and it's always so chewy.. I only eat at top notch burger places like Five Guys or something.

BackFire
Five Guys is good but man does it sit heavy.

Flyattractor
our five guys's sucked and got closed down. Now it is a El Gordo's.. Aint been hungry enough to try them yet.

Putinbot1
I eat paleo, but I also find monogamy difficult. So... does an option 3 exist?

samhain
I was a chef for 12 years so I'd go with option 1. I'm a good cook and a girl who is fantastic in bed is going to be even better if she's knows she's getting a top notch carbonara afterward.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
I was a chef for 12 years so I'd go with option 1. I'm a good cook and a girl who is fantastic in bed is going to be even better if she's knows she's getting a top notch carbonara afterward. very true thumb up

MythLord
Lover #1. I can cook pretty well, tbh. So it's not like I'll be starved.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Five Guys is good but man does it sit heavy.

And that's without the fries. They're practically another meal in itself.

shiv
Originally posted by LatinoStallion

Lover # 2

No ****ing Brainer

Mindship
#2. I don't even like making a sandwich, and even bad sex is good.

BackFire
Originally posted by cdtm
And that's without the fries. They're practically another meal in itself.

The fries are the best part, imo. I love them and I love how they basically just give you an infinite amount. Their bags are just bottomless pits when it comes to fries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.