Thor vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Dracula pretty much owned the X-men. Right when Wolverine had the chance to kill him it was either kill Dracula and die himself or leave it as it was and Logan left it alone.
How well do you think Thor would do against him?

charlemagne9746
thor could do the same to the X-Men. I don't see how Dracula could beat him. Thor ftw.

Could Dracula handle a godblast?

guy222
thor

Barbarian Shams
No vampire could survive a godblast from Thor, and second, Thor's hammer so happens to have been a former religious relic, and that would allow it to destroy Dracula with a single toss through his head. Thor wins 10/10.

skywalker833
thor ftw!

D-Block
Thor

Badabing
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
No vampire could survive a godblast from Thor, and second, Thor's hammer so happens to have been a former religious relic, and that would allow it to destroy Dracula with a single toss through his head. Thor wins 10/10. I didn't know that about Thor's hammer.

Endrict Nuul
What if Thor doesn't have his hammer?

Barbarian Shams
The tidbit about the hammer being a former religious relic is from Thor Vol. 1, #332. Oh, and even without the hammer, Dracula is physically inferior to the Thunder God and I'm confident his abilities wouldn't work as well on a god as well as they would on a human.

llagrok
Thor is a god from norse mythology.

Mjolnir is his hammer.

Religious item.

Creshosk
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor is a god from norse mythology.

Mjolnir is his hammer.

Religious item. I wonder how man people miss this fact... yeah, he's a comic book character, but he's also a god. I wonder if his spit would count as holy water?

The only god that that might not apply to is like an emo god with no self confidence. after all you have to believe in the source in order for it to work.

That doesn't describe Thor...

Then again this weakness to holy energy might only apply to Judeochristian mythos as vampires are tied into that set of beliefs...

jasofisc
I don't think it would be the curb stomp that some think it is. Didn't dracula but up a great fight against dr. strange and surfer

Creshosk
Originally posted by jasofisc
I don't think it would be the curb stomp that some think it is. Didn't dracula but up a great fight against dr. strange and surfer And Thor.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Creshosk
And Thor.

dracula actually fought thor in comics???????

Silent Master
I think so, however IIRC he had just been boosted by some of Sif's blood.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Silent Master
I think so, however IIRC he had just been boosted by some of Sif's blood. Yup. Thor nearly destroyed him. Sif's blood was incompatible with his undead form. Happened in Thor v1 #332-333 IIRC...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Thor's hammer so happens to have been a former religious relic,

It still is but I dont think anybody worships Thor in marvel 616. Apparently the Celestials put that to an end.

I think it still has to be a religous artifact to work and currently in 616 Mravel I dont think it is.

Soljer
Lulz at the first thought in every Thor thread being "Could XXXX survive a godblast?"

norrinradd43
Did anybody read Apocalypse vs Dracula??? I never got around to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.