A live cat in a microwave oven. . . or eyedrops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I just can't stop thinking about how aweful it would be if someone were to cook a live cat in a microwave oven, how aweful!!! Oh man. Or if someone were to swap super glue into someone elses eyedrops. Jeeez Louise. sad

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I just can't stop thinking about how aweful it would be if someone were to cook a live cat in a microwave oven, how aweful!!! Oh man. Or if someone were to swap super glue into someone elses eyedrops. Jeeez Louise. sad Thanks for putting that in my mind sad mhm

Grinning Goku
I could imagine something worse. How about someone slamming a car door on your nutsack?

Mywi
I just can't stop thinking about how aweful it would be if someone were to cook a live cat in a microwave oven, how aweful!!! Oh man. Or if someone were to swap super glue into someone elses eyedrops. Jeeez Louise. sad cat? thats okay, what about a human baby ?

Röland
Originally posted by Mywi
cat? thats okay, what about a human baby ?

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back......ribs.

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back......ribs.

Chili's Baby Back Ribs. 131

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Thanks for putting that in my mind sad mhm bag
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I could imagine something worse. How about someone slamming a car door on your nutsack? jawdrop

Mywi

=Tired Hiker=
cat? thats okay, what about a human baby ?

OMG, that is just . . . oh zoinks. sad

Röland
wtf, Eminem ?

No. I hate all forms of Rap.

=Tired Hiker=

Mywi

WheretoVirtue?
Those are the kind of things that come out of disturbing horror movies.

Nice mind..just think about Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly freakin' pops.

Mywi
i like a few songs by Looptroop, though. hmm

Da Rev
And now I can never use eye drops again.

Baylin
How about super gluing the cats eyes open and then microwaving it.

I wonder if you get to see it's eyes pop...

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?
Those are the kind of things that come out of disturbing horror movies.

Nice mind..just think about Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly freakin' pops.

Okay, I'll try .. . . "Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly freakin' pops Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly freakin' pops .... .. Oh no, a cat in a microwave !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH." fear

WheretoVirtue?
Okay, I'll try .. . . "Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly freakin' pops Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly pops,Sunshine and Lolly freakin' pops .... .. Oh no, a cat in a microwave !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH." fear

laughing ...but seriously-other things can go in microwaves. Mini Pizzas! Yum, no cats in there. Or thinking about fluffy kittens, not in places in which cannot be mentioned which would bring up thoughts which cannot be said.

AOR
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I could imagine something worse. How about someone slamming a car door on your nutsack?

laughing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DHyVXJhCIvE

=Tired Hiker=
I never thought of it that way. hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by AOR
laughing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DHyVXJhCIvE

O to the U to the CH! eek!

AOR
O to the U to the CH! eek!

Good to know I still got the gift...although he may not anymore

ZING!!!! laughing

Not that on my spare time I look up guys getting their Jr.s caught in doors or anything ermm

WheretoVirtue?
Originally posted by AOR
Good to know I still got the gift...although he may not anymore

ZING!!!! laughing

Not that on my spare time I look up guys getting their Jr.s caught in doors or anything ermm

No one thought that 'till you said ityes

AOR
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?
No one thought that 'till you said ityes

*slaps you silly* you saw nothing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by AOR

*inserts* Nice! laughing out loud

WheretoVirtue?
Originally posted by AOR

What am I now? Silly? sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.