Silver Surfer vs (his bad showings)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
Silver Surfer vs (his bad showings)

This thread is dedicated to tyhe surfers bad showings. Yeah, he's powerful and has some amazing feats but lets see him getting owned!!! only can we assess how gr8 he is. I'm taking thor owning him, thanos etc etc.... even wolerine slashin him up. post your pix

Deathstroke
I've heard something about him getting knocked out by a brick. Does anyone have a scan of that?

Avalonofthewind
If I remember correctly...he was nearly taken out once by a poisoned cup of coffee.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I've heard something about him getting knocked out by a brick. Does anyone have a scan of that?

Well it was Karnak throwing it . . .

Stupid Rookie
Isn't this same exact thread in the vs. area?

Soljer
This seems to be in awfully bad taste.

WrathfulDwarf
Didn't The Thing Punched SS and he felt down.

Or was that one of my Kirbysh dreams. hmm

grey fox
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Didn't The Thing Punched SS and he felt down.

Or was that one of my Kirbysh dreams. hmm

Nope , he fell. The surfer got up, made a monologue on how 'punching is a barbaric form of attack" and then knocked Ben through a building with ease.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
This seems to be in awfully bad taste.

Yeah . . . it's also a repeat thead.

Have you actually been gone or have I just not seen you?

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope , he fell. The surfer got up, made a monologue on how 'punching is a barbaric form of attack" and then knocked Ben through a building with ease.

You just have to ruin my hopes don't you sad stick out tongue

Soljer
I just got back. I feel so unloved. It seems that no one missed me. sad.

Symmetric Chaos
I just got back. I feel so unloved. It seems that no one missed me. sad.

I did.

Soljer
Awww, how sweet.

DigiMark007
Is there really a point to this lionking? Why not just use the ever-popular Character Ownage thread over in the vs. forum?

Symmetric Chaos
You make it seem creepy ermmfrown

SpunkySmurph
This seems to be in awfully bad taste. WHERE THE F*CK HAVE YOU BEEN?!? greennuts

Also, this thread fails.

lionking
the ownage thread has too many character there should be a section like the respect thread to character ownage for each character

DigiMark007
You mean, an ownage forum?

What the f**k?

I'll get right on that.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You mean, an ownage forum?

What the f**k?

I'll get right on that.

But it's brilliant. I mean it's not as though you could just create a single thread and have people post ownage there.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
WHERE THE F*CK HAVE YOU BEEN?!? greennuts

Also, this thread fails.

hairynuts.

King Kandy
I think you should be able to make "Disrespect" threads in the Respect forum where you post all of a certain characters bad showings.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think you should be able to make "Disrespect" threads in the Respect forum where you post all of a certain characters bad showings.

I think that's a horrible idea, because it would turn into such spiteful posturing between respect and disrespect (especially for certain characters) that it would carry the bash-happy crap that takes place in the vs. forum every day into the mundane tranquility of the respect forum.

Respect threads are intended to inform....the best ones also show limitations, power limits, and occasional losses to further inform. So we don't have to polarize the forum in order to show both sides.

King Kandy
But the problem is most respect threads only show high feats, it gives really skewed views of the characters.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King Kandy
But the problem is most respect threads only show high feats, it gives really skewed views of the characters.

They're intended to show capabilities, not everything there is to know about a character. People can learn about the character and then continue to do research if they want to know more. If someone's using a respect thread to tell them all they need to know about a character, they're sadly deluded.

Besides, you'd get the same problem with disrespect, with the added tension and bashing that would be created from it.

Jimmy Buggs
remember black panther put him in a half nelson and rendered him helpless. I hear black panther in a upcomming issue will put prof. X in the figure 4 leg lock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.