samurai jack vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who wins

Symmetric Chaos
Jack fuking destroys him.

Also closing.

jollyjim311
The Magic Sword may be greater than the healing factor, but nothing pierces the jobber aura.

King Kandy
Dude Jack can ****ing SLAUGHTER him... This is a JOKE of a fight.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If The Silver Samurai cannot best Howlett, how in the world can some cartoon character?

King Kandy
You obviously haven't watched much samurai Jack. The guy takes out immortal demons, gods, and other crazy powerful beings on a regular basis.

He beat Cronos, who warped the entire universe and ate all the gods.

carver9
So you dont think that wolverine could get one win.

carver9
by the way i loved the silver samurai episodes. Seen all of them.

King Kandy
Originally posted by carver9
So you dont think that wolverine could get one win.
He could get a win if Jack laughs his ass off from seeing wolverine think he could beat him and hyperventilates.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
You obviously haven't watched much samurai Jack. The guy takes out immortal demons, gods, and other crazy powerful beings on a regular basis.

I do smile

Endless Mike
Didn't Jack have trouble cutting adamantium in one episode, but then he cut it anyway?

Xplosive
Jack easily. I wouldn't be surprised if h would summon the full power of the sword and easily go through Logan skeleton.

Anyway, Logan doesn't stand a chance.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by King Kandy

Samurai Jack was one crappy cartoon. Wolverine slices and dices him. Even if, Jack cuts Howlett, that means nothing since Howlett cannot die, all Howlet will just do is heal fast and Jack before the next episode of Samurai Jack is even made.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Samurai Jack was one crappy cartoon. Wolverine slices and dices him. Even if, Jack cuts Howlett, that means nothing since Howlett cannot die, all Howlet will just do is heal fast and Jack before the next episode of Samurai Jack is even made. If he cuts adamantium... wait, nevermind...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
If he cuts adamantium... wait, nevermind...

I will say it again, Howlett is immortal, means he cannot die. Howlett will just fast and kill Jack.

Jebus reborn
I will say it again, Howlett is immortal, means he cannot die. Howlett will just fast and kill Jack. He's not doing shit though without a head either.
Ya'll mean dog?

Plus, how do you "fast and kill" someone?

don't shiv
The samurai is walking with the Straw Hat low over the eyes
howlett skulks in a tree 1000 yards downwind.

Jack stops, tenses & turns head to the right, over his shoulder

"You! I Know You are watching me."

continues walking

Wolverine jumps down and ploughs through the undergrowth like a Japanese train at rush hr

bursts out of the bushes, face red with rage, claws out with a speed/momentum of 200m/h

Jack steps aside mid-stride. BAM! Logan headbutts a redwood.

" silly little red man"
The Samurai walks on.

King Kandy
I guess you missed Jack taking Cronos a skyfather or above level being...

StyleTime
I will say it again, Howlett is immortal, means he cannot die. Howlett will just fast and kill Jack.
He CAN die. He just comes back.

TheGame17
am i allowed to say "wolverine loses"? i don't want to offend anybody.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TheGame17
am i allowed to say "wolverine loses"? i don't want to offend anybody.
The majority of people in this thred think he loses.

llagrok
Samurai Jack fought some robots made out of adamantium once and they kicked his ass, hardcore. By doing some meditating and shit, he was able to cut through the last one. This type of adamantium could he melted and shot apart though, so it's obviously a weaker version.

With that said, Samurai Jack doesn't need to kill Wolverine to knock him out.

Skeets
I thought Adamantium was Marvel exclusive..no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Skeets
I thought Adamantium was Marvel exclusive..no expression

Not in the slightest.

Adamantium is used frequently in fantasy worlds to refer to any unbreakable but nonenchanted metal (a practice which I think dates back to before it's introduction in Marvel).

Since Marvel doesn't own the rights to the word anyone can use it. However in comics the practice is rare because people would accuse the writers of ripping off the idea from Marvel.

Kaos sebaceous
Why isnt this closed yet

BTW

Jack wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.