aquaman vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who wins

Lethal_Rise
I'm sure people (ie fanboys) are going to come in saying "AQUAMAN MINDRPAES HIM" or "HE SOOO USES HIS MAGIC MICHAEL JACKSON GLOVE", but honestly Carnage f'cks AM's world up.

Badabing
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I'm sure people (ie fanboys) are going to come in saying "AQUAMAN MINDRPAES HIM" or "HE SOOO USES HIS MAGIC MICHAEL JACKSON GLOVE", but honestly Carnage f'cks AM's world up. Aqua Man mindrapes Carnage then uses his magic hand ftw. dur

superkronick92
Originally posted by Badabing
Aqua Man mindrapes Carnage then uses his magic hand ftw. dur

That sounds a little messed up if u take the "mind" out of that sentence

Badabing
Originally posted by superkronick92
That sounds a little messed up if u take the "mind" out of that sentence sick eek! laughing

Tork
Originally posted by superkronick92
That sounds a little messed up if u take the "mind" out of that sentence

messed

Lethal_Rise
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

superkronick92
laughing laughing laughing We shouldn't laugh, things like that happen everyday....................... confused confused laughing laughing laughing

P.S Carnage better hope to god AM doesn't have his hook hand

spidey-dude
carnage is a damn serial killer come on now. fishman gets taken out here i say. give fishman prep and maybe he wins.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by spidey-dude
carnage is a damn serial killer come on now. Oh noes!!1!1! Aquaman's never dealt with a serial killer before.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Oh noes!!1!1! Aquaman's never dealt with a serial killer before. i think carnage is different than most others fishman has fought.

TheGame17
i think carnage is different than most others fishman has fought.

aquaman wins.

Skeets
i think carnage is different than most others fishman has fought.
Come on guy,you're talking out your ass now.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Skeets
Come on guy,you're talking out your ass now. your thinking fisman can take on carnage ?

Lucid Lui
i think carnage is different than most others fishman has fought. How so? What really sets him apart?

spidey-dude
How so? What really sets him apart? well lets see. find a character that aquaman has fought beore thats the same as carnage

Lucid Lui
well lets see. find a character that aquaman has fought beore thats the same as carnage In what sense? A super powered serial killer? A batshit insane serial killer? A symbiote?

It's fine if you think Carnage wins. My only problem is giving reasons like "He's a serial killer." and "Aquaman's never dealt with anything like him before.".

Like either of those things aren't things he regularly deals with.

spidey-dude
In what sense? A super powered serial killer? A batshit insane serial killer? A symbiote?

It's fine if you think Carnage wins. My only problem is giving reasons like "He's a serial killer." and "Aquaman's never dealt with anything like him before.".

Like either of those things aren't things he regularly deals with. i know aquaman has taken on supes before but he got his butt kicked there of course.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If this on land, Carnage gets beaten up. If this is underwater, Carnage gets beaten up.

Lucid Lui
i know aquaman has taken on supes before but he got his butt kicked there of course.
Ok?

My point is that as a Superhero, Aquaman deals with the unknown all the time. As well as serial killers.

Give some real reasons for Carnage winning, if you can.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
If this on land, Carnage gets beaten up. If this is underwater, Carnage gets beaten up. he can only stay outside the water for a short period of time. so carnage can take him on outside the water. inside R.I.P carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.