Avalon by Rachel Roberts Movie???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

avalon_kara
Are they going to make a movie or what? There have been so many rumors but it's been forever! Does anyone know anything about it? Did they find a cast already?

avalongirl101
The movie, based on Circles in the Stream, was scheduled to come out a few years ago, but it was never released. It will come out at the same time as Full Circle, the last book in the Quest for Magic subseries. This book comes out after Dark Mage, which seems to be having similar problems to that of the movie. It was supposed to come out May 2007, but is unavailable from all booksellers. One must directly contact CDS Books, the publisher, to order. The movie, all Full Circle's realease date have not yet been specified.

Dreamerofmagic
I need dates! When is the next books and movie coming out?! I really need to know or else I am going to cry! sad

Avalon_rocks
Has Rachel Roberts written anything else?

wetpuppy99
I think they should finish the last book. They should also make the movie and ask people to play the charcters.I want to be Emily Fletcher. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.