8th day Juggernaut vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright it's the Unstoppable Juggernaut vs the Justice League. No mental attacks no bfr. Can the JLA defeat this monster

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman
Hawkwoman
Wonder Woman

charlemagne9746
no..but, he couldn't beat them either.

carver9
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
no..but, he couldn't beat them either.

agreed but i think eventually he would be able to take some out except maybe the martian.

spidey-dude
1 at a time he can take them out. hawkfools go down easy to him.

carver9
I dont think that he could take martian manhunter down. Intagability.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think that he could take martian manhunter down. Intagability.

intangibility doesn't guarantee invincibility. Thor is able to hurt the vision when intangible, and 8th day juggs has the full power of cyttorak.

Cyttorak >>>>>>>>>>>> Thor.

8th day wins this, mostly because he can keep going at full power indefinitely and the justice league can't. I can see them stalemating him for a day or maybe a week, but what about months? years? That version of jugs is never going to run out of power.

They're screwed.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Space M ummy
and 8th day juggs has the full power of cyttorak.
No he doesn't.

Newjak
No Mindrape or BFR Juggernaut eventually he will wear them down or eventually hit some of the faster people and this version manhandled Thor so he is physically dominating these guys.

Magee
8th day juggernaut was just a powered up version of juggs, he goes down to the JLA.

Che$t Rockwell
Originally posted by spidey-dude
1 at a time he can take them out. hawkfools go down easy to him.

Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman...all have enough speed to casually dance around every single punch juggy throws.

So there are at least 4 people he simply can't take out, ever.

Rewmac
Originally posted by carver9
agreed but i think eventually he would be able to take some out except maybe the martian. The Martian is one of the most powerful League members. Maybe Hawkman or Hawkgirl if he catches one of them. OR Aquaman...

Hannibal-Lector
He'd either win eventually or stalemate

Thanos_THOTU
It's not impossible for the JL, but I have to give the majority to Juggs.

spawnwest
Supes has already layed him down with one punch

otherwise...

WW lassos him so he couldn't run anywhere...at this time the rest of the team would remove his helmet and simply beat the crap out of him...and if he survives that im pretty sure the team (if not just one of them) could boot him into space and leave him floating or orbiting the planet until somebody saved him

or kyle could just release a hundred daxamites and the JL could go about there business

jugg goes down either way

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by spawnwest

otherwise...

WW lassos him so he couldn't run anywhere...at this time the rest of the team would remove his helmet and simply beat the crap out of him...and if he survives that im pretty sure the team (if not just one of them) could boot him into space and leave him floating or orbiting the planet until somebody saved him

or kyle could just release a hundred daxamites and the JL could go about there business

no BFR or removing of the helmet in this fight.

golem370
Originally posted by spawnwest

otherwise...

Sucker punch. He almost bearhugged Thor to death.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by golem370
Alright it's the Unstoppable Juggernaut vs the Justice League. No mental attacks no bfr. Can the JLA defeat this monster

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman
Hawkwoman
Wonder Woman

If you don't want mental attacks then why did you included MM?

Alone MM finish 11th, 1st, 9th whatever day Juggernaut.

Thanos_THOTU
The only way JL can win is throguh mind ****, thus the helmet must go off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.