Ancient Egyptian's race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KemeticIbri
what race do you think the Egyptians were?

Strangelove
Arabic...

Thread closed no expression

FeceMan
Originally posted by KemeticIbri
what race do you think the Egyptians were?
Die in a fire, douchetard.

Alliance
They were likely Caucasian...just like most of that area of the middle east....of course, there were other races there too.

KemeticIbri
Originally posted by FeceMan
Die in a fire, douchetard.

Why dont u go die off with the rest of your white race? OOOPS WAIT! Its because its not that time yet........Still awhile to go but its definetely in the process HAHAHAHA!

KemeticIbri
they were not arabic Ancient Egyptians were 100 percent AFrican Black!

KemeticIbri
Originally posted by Alliance
They were likely Caucasian...just like most of that area of the middle east....of course, there were other races there too.

LMAO@CAUCASIAN u really think the "can't handle the rays of the sun without getting a sun burn skin infection" stayed in Africa/Egypt all that time???? LMAO.........You should be a comedian

KemeticIbri
Ancient Egyptians, children of Mizriam(name means Egypt), son of Ham(name means black and burnt)..... ALL AFRICAN BLACK!

Genesis 10:6

The sons of Ham:
Cush, Mizraim, Put and Canaan.

Ham=Black and burnt
Cush=Ethiopia
Put=Somalia
Canaan=Israel

Pharaoh Tutankhamen
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243999915.jpg
Pharaoh Tutankhamen Black
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243999940.jpg
Queen Tiye with Afro net
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243995773.jpg
Pharaoh Mentuhotep
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243995767.jpg
Ankhensenamun
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243995757.jpg
Egyptian Scribe
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243995703.jpg
wall relief of the Egyptians with their wooly afro hair...
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1285/4218995/9378162/243987321.jpg
digitally remastered Tutankhamen
http://a362.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_fbbe6b53c6926f70ffd827baf95c3719.jpg
Egyptian mural of Races found in Ramses 3rd coffin
http://a547.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_12fc6fffa69a2dfb677c330b43c733b2.jpg
Vintage Times Egyptians with their afro hair, and white tunics
http://a847.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/l_b3cdc529ce891d9a6483e93f3e892c7e.jpg

Before the invasions of the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, and all other outsiders the Ancient Egyptians was always a black civilization......We blacks were Kings and Queens building pyramids before all the outsiders(whites, arabs, asians) ruined everything........

Whats wrong white people cat got your tongue? Not replying i see.....

KemeticIbri
Originally posted by Strangelove
Arabic...

Thread closed no expression

[email protected] really funny you have Napolean in your signature, he is after all the bastard that shot off the Nose of the sphinx in Ancient Kemet(Egypt)

Reply white devils.....Dont be scared.......Prove me wrong......Prove to me Egypt was a white civilization, prove to me it was Arabic......Im listening....

FeceMan
You're a ****ing idiot. I hope you get banned soon.

Violent2Dope
You are a ****ing idiot but the Egyptians were black. One thing we can agree on at least.

Xenogears
LOL, I am Egyptian. I'm not even joking.

I'm white.

Alliance
LMAO@CAUCASIAN u really think the "can't handle the rays of the sun without getting a sun burn skin infection" stayed in Africa/Egypt all that time???? LMAO.........You should be a comedian

Perhaps you should realize what Caucasian means.

Also, sunburn is not an infection. All races can get sunburn.

KemeticIbri
Originally posted by Xenogears
LOL, I am Egyptian. I'm not even joking.

I'm white.

If you are white then u are not Egyptian u are just a Leprosy cursed mutant......

Violent2Dope
If you are white then u are not Egyptian u are just a Leprosy cursed mutant...... A mutant huh? Well if we're mutants then you're a racist pile of butt release.

KemeticIbri
Perhaps you should realize what Caucasian means.

Also, sunburn is not an infection. All races can get sunburn.

No they cannot, you idiot! The White Race is a recessive gene having race, they are the only race that gets sun burnt........God made blacks have dark skinned for protection against the sun......Same with real Arabs.....

Shakyamunison
If you are white then u are not Egyptian u are just a Leprosy cursed mutant......

KemeticIbri, I think you are a racist. Am I wrong?

KemeticIbri
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
A mutant huh? Well if we're mutants then you're a racist pile of butt release.

may sound harsh, but you all are mutated so therefore your mutants.....

KemeticIbri
You are a ****ing idiot but the Egyptians were black. One thing we can agree on at least.

So you deny that the pictures of the Egyptians that i have provided are not African Blacks?

Violent2Dope
Well according to you we are all going to hell because of the color of our skin, which makes you a Hell worthy racist.

Shakyamunison
may sound harsh, but you all are mutated so therefore your mutants.....

It sounds more like hate. Hate is like poison.

KemeticIbri
DO YOU ALL DENY THE IMAGES I HAVE PROVIDED TO BE BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE?????

Violent2Dope
So you deny that the pictures of the Egyptians that i have provided are not African Blacks? Holy crap I was agreeing with you the ancient Egyptians were black! Dumbass.

KemeticIbri
Holy crap I was agreeing with you the ancient Egyptians were black! Dumbass.

oh ok

Shakyamunison
DO YOU ALL DENY THE IMAGES I HAVE PROVIDED TO BE BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE?????

Yes the ancient Egyptians are black. So?

KemeticIbri
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Yes the ancient Egyptians are black. So?

Most people lie about it and say their white, or Arab......

Violent2Dope
They might not be lying, they might just not know.

KemeticIbri
They might not be lying, they might just not know.

The History Channel knows damn well the Egyptians were black, but they always put up some white people playing as them during the renactments and cutting off the nose on the Egyptian statues.....

Shakyamunison
Most people lie about it and say their white, or Arab......

Really? I hear people say a lot of stupid things, but I don't hate them for it. wink

Violent2Dope
The History Channel knows damn well the Egyptians were black, but they always put up some white people playing as them during the renactments and cutting off the nose on the Egyptian statues..... Then that's their ignorance. It's like Jesus, I know for a fact their's no way in hell he was white.

Alliance
No they cannot, you idiot! The White Race is a recessive gene having race, they are the only race that gets sun burnt........God made blacks have dark skinned for protection against the sun......Same with real Arabs.....

Actually, skin color is determined by 6 genes...and race is not determined solely by skin color. All races can get sunburned, more melanin is simply more protective.

Arabs are caucasians, as are the people native to super-Saharan Africa.

KemeticIbri
Then that's their ignorance. It's like Jesus, I know for a fact their's no way in hell he was white.

same here....Jesus was a Negro

KemeticIbri
Actually, skin color is determined by 6 genes...and race is not determined solely by skin color. All races can get sunburned, more melanin is simply more protective.

Arabs are caucasians, as are the people native to super-Saharan Africa.

wtf? u idiot there are not true native africans Caucasoids.........

Robtard
Funny how you only select to post the Ancient Egyptian art that is distinctly "black"... Are we being objective in our trolling?

"We can safely conclude that the ancient Egyptians were of various skin colors, few of which were light judging by the climate."
http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html

Robtard
(*playing along*)

Anyhow, if these "Black Kings" were so mighty, why did the "mutant" Romans so easily kick their asses and subjugate them?

Alliance
wtf? u idiot there are not true native africans Caucasoids.........

Yes. There are. There were also blacks in Egypt, but they immigrated from other areas of Africa (however, that doesn't make them any less Egyptian). The "native" populations all along the norhtern coast of Africa...from modern day Morocco to Carthage, to Alexandria...Caucasians...as in a good portion of the Middle East.

if you actaully had any knowledge on race...

GCG
The History Channel knows damn well the Egyptians were black, but they always put up some white people playing as them during the renactments and cutting off the nose on the Egyptian statues.....

First, why open a thread when you have already made your mind up about an answer?

Second, The History Channel is a western broadcasting channel, spoken in English, a western language, aimed for a western audience. They cater for their viewers and the norm is to use similar figures to represent an association to the subject. Besides they own the Channel and can cast whoever they wish. I would suggest you make any representations you may have to the History Channel and perhaps they may grant your request, which appears to be a fair one as ranting on this board about it will definatly get you nowhere.

Fishy
Originally posted by Robtard
Funny how you only select to post the Ancient Egyptian art that is distinctly "black"... Are we being objective in our trolling?

"We can safely conclude that the ancient Egyptians were of various skin colors, few of which were light judging by the climate."
http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html

Well that thread pretty much destroyed the use for this thread stick out tongue

Alfheim
Some Egyptians were black some were white.

(*playing along*)

Anyhow, if these "Black Kings" were so mighty, why did the "mutant" Romans so easily kick their asses and subjugate them?

Some Romans were black anyway. no expression

Darth Macabre
If you are white then u are not Egyptian u are just a Leprosy cursed mutant...... You do know that all human ancestors (pre Homo sapien sapiens) were of light skin color, and then they "mutated" (evolved) into having darker skin for protection against the sun, right? Oh, but I guess you wouldn't know that, being that you're an ignorant racist, with no real concept or knowledge on anything. Hell, if you're going to be a racist, at least know what you're talking about.

As for the thread, Ancient Egypt was of a mixed population; both blacks and Caucasians were part of it.

Bicnarok

§P0oONY
No matter what thier race, they were owned by Augustus in 31BC.

Magee
Egyptions got owned.

queeq
I doubt the Pharaonic Egyptians were black. They clearly made distinction between the races in their murals.

Really black were the people from Ethiopia, the Egyptians painted themselves lighter, a brown colour and Asiatics (from the levant area) were yellow. So they made clear distinctions in races. I doubt they were black.

There is in fact evidence that suggests the Pharaonic Egyptians originally came from Mesopotamia and founded their civilisation in the fertile Nile Valley. Again, that suggest the Egyptians weren't black.

The pics shown before were of a much later date, spread between 1500 and 600 BC. Pharaonic society was founded around 2900 BC. The founding civilisation preceding the Pharaonic age clearly had a strong Mesopotamian influence. So I disagree with the statement that the original color of Egyptians was black.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alfheim
Some Egyptians were black some were white.

Some Romans were black anyway. no expression

no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by queeq
I doubt the Pharaonic Egyptians were black. They clearly made distinction between the races in their murals.

Really black were the people from Ethiopia, the Egyptians painted themselves lighter, a brown colour and Asiatics (from the levant area) were yellow. So they made clear distinctions in races. I doubt they were black.

There is in fact evidence that suggests the Pharaonic Egyptians originally came from Mesopotamia and founded their civilisation in the fertile Nile Valley. Again, that suggest the Egyptians weren't black.

The pics shown before were of a much later date, spread between 1500 and 600 BC. Pharaonic society was founded around 2900 BC. The founding civilisation preceding the Pharaonic age clearly had a strong Mesopotamian influence. So I disagree with the statement that the original color of Egyptians was black.

As does anyone in the field of Egyptology, but why let that stop a troll.

-Edit

Didn't realize he was banned already, too bad, I liked that sock, he was a great caricature of a certain racist who post here.

Alfheim
no expression

What?

Violent2Dope
As does anyone in the field of Egyptology, but why let that stop a troll.

-Edit

Didn't realize he was banned already, too bad, I liked that sock, he was a great caricature of a certain racist who post here. I hope he got killed by a Klan member.

Bicnarok

Robtard

chithappens

Violent2Dope
"Now, I'm the first to admit we took this country from the Indians. But what in the world were they doing with it anyway? Shooting off bows and arrows and using seashells for money." - Norman Arbuthnot "The Last Supper" circa 1995 **** you.

chithappens
That's is what they said. What are you mad @ him? He did not say he agreed. No different than the Spanish to any Native American tribe

Alfheim

Rogue Jedi

Alliance
UH OH is right.

Read Jared Diamonds' Gun, Germs, and Steel. 13

Rogue Jedi
I am reading the comix now, I'll check it later.

Emperor Ashtar
Were the Nubians black? shrugs

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Were the Nubians black? shrugs

Of course.

Robtard
**** you.

Obviously, you understand both the function of quoting and crediting... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
(*playing along*)

With their mutant powers.

Robtard
UH OH is right.

Read Jared Diamonds' Gun, Germs, and Steel. 13

I have the movie... smile

You have to wonder what the world would be like if Europeans didn't forge iron and steel into weapons, take gunpower and turn it into the most lethal weapon; if they didn't make ships capable of reaching the far less technologically advanced peoples of Africa, the Americas and other primitive by comparison parts of the world.

Devil King
There was no single race of ancient Egyptians. The Nile Valley stands as the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia. As I believe was stated before, Egyptians considered themselves the creation of their own gods, so they considered themselves unique in their origins.

Once again, this is where the ancient world has one up on us in the modern world. You could be nubian black and still be an Egyptian, and you could be Mediterranean olive and still be an Egyptian. It wasn't a matter of black v. white. It was a matter of Egyptian or not.

FeceMan
More like, whob or not.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Devil King
There was no single race of ancient Egyptians. The Nile Valley stands as the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia. As I believe was stated before, Egyptians considered themselves the creation of their own gods, so they considered themselves unique in their origins.

Not denying the other stuff you are saying, but so did the Vikings as well. I think most ancient people thought they were descended from gods.

Fishy
Originally posted by Alfheim
Not denying the other stuff you are saying, but so did the Vikings as well. I think most ancient people thought they were descended from gods.

Most people today still do, only without the S.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Fishy
Most people today still do, only without the S.

No backchat! *slaps Fishy* laughing out loud

Well yeah that is true but it seems in ancient times they seemed to take it more literially.

Wild Shadow
i used to think that early man was tanned and had dreadlocks like in the movie 10,000 b.c. not necessarily black but inbetween....

but now i know that early man was black and everyone else is a mutant.(the only mutants i use to call certain types of ppl were ones with actual chromosomal anomaly like having an added or missing chromosome and even then i knew ppl would find it offensive).

but seriously i would have thought early egyptians were a mix of ppl of tanned ppl of various shades and black and no one really carrying or having bigotry views at least not until the romans showed up.

Lord Lucien
Weren't the Nubians pretty dark? They would have mixed with the Egyptians. Fun colors for every dynasty.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Weren't the Nubians pretty dark? They would have mixed with the Egyptians. Fun colors for every dynasty. Some were, some weren't.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
Some were, some weren't.

i thought nubians were so dark they were purple?

embarrasment

Mindset
laughing out loud

Bicnarok
They were blue eyed Caucasians angel like aliens like Jesussmile

The slaves were Black and Arabic like.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bicnarok
They were blue eyed Caucasians angel like aliens like Jesussmile

The slaves were Black and Arabic like. why do you say early man was Caucasian and blue eyed? also pretty sure bejesus was dark with his description of his hair being like black wool and his feet as dark as bronz or something like that.. i would think he be closer to being brown/black then white and blue eyed.. also early depiction of angel like ppl were sumerian carving and they didnt look Caucasian at all but more along the lines of early persian man..

Bicnarok
I was actually being sarcastic, some people actually believe Jesus was whitesmile

emoboy13
but the cause of the carthaginians loss to rome was becuz of hanibals failur 2 use militry victries effectivly

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I was actually being sarcastic, some people actually believe Jesus was whitesmile

Emmanuel more likely look like this dude then some Captain America wanna be blond haired blued uberman...

http://www.zap2it.com/media/photo/2006-05/23441838.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Couldn't he use his Jesus powers to look like whatever he wanted? In fact isn't that exactly what happens after he resurrects?

Bicnarok

shiv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.