The Son Of Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johannes
Who is the Son of man?
Let us look what the bible say.
The bible says that God calls his word/spoken word, THE SON OF GOD.
If God calls his word/voice of words, His Son, what would you then call the voice of words of human??
It is so simple a grade 5 can understand this; you will call your voice of words THE SON OF MAN.
We have followed the lie; we said Jesus the visible man = the Son of God, which is a blatant lie. However that was our mission to believe the lie to the glory of God Almighty.
twe followed Lusifer the bearer of light/word of God.
the meaning of Lucifer is; bearer of light or bearer of the word of God.
Jesus said he is the morning star.

Shakyamunison
Why would you believe in the bible? confused

Alliance
Julius Caesar was the Morning Star before Jesus.

Talk about a shallow rip-off.

debbiejo
We are all the sons of god since we came from that source what ever you want to call it. BTW the Morning Star is referring to Venus actually. The symbolic meaning for Venus is love.

johannes
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why would you believe in the bible? confused

the bible has been proven to be true as an example;
jesus said he came to bring confusion and fire, not peace. nobody can dispute that this is not true.
one other thing; you get what you ask for, you also become what you say.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by johannes
jesus said he came to bring confusion and fire, not peace. nobody can dispute that this is not true.

Many things in the bible have been disproved.

2D_MASTER

Interesting... are you saying that Jesus was actually Satan? That he came to deceive us?

Versyn Gaul

One thing i have always thought to be interesting . In the Bible it said that Jesus impressed the Rabbis with his knowledge of the Torah(old Testament) And New Testament said that Jesus was the fulfilment of prophecy because he lived up to all the prophetic writing i.e. riding into town on an Ass with the palm etc. Well wouldn't Jesus be very understanding of what it would take to fulfil the prophecies and just make sure to do everything that he had read about to make sure he was seen as the Messiah?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
One thing i have always thought to be interesting . In the Bible it said that Jesus impressed the Rabbis with his knowledge of the Torah(old Testament) And New Testament said that Jesus was the fulfilment of prophecy because he lived up to all the prophetic writing i.e. riding into town on an Ass with the palm etc. Well wouldn't Jesus be very understanding of what it would take to fulfil the prophecies and just make sure to do everything that he had read about to make sure he was seen as the Messiah?

We don't really know what Jesus did or didn't do, because nothing was written down for 60 to 90 years later. That is like no one writing anything about the JFK assassination until now. We would probably not get it right and conspiracy ideas would be written as fact.

johannes
Many things in the bible have been disproved.

like? two or three things.

Devil King

is that, like, really a challenge? to actually come up with only two or three things that the bible is wrong about?

Shakyamunison

If even one thing is not true, then it is not a book of absolute truth.

Evil Dead

that damn near made my head explode. I'm at a loss for words...

"proven true......example...."

he then goes on to list something supposedly said by a being that has never been proven to have even existed........and tops it off with "nobody can dispute that this is not true".

Jesus Christ on a stick.

Versyn Gaul
We don't really know what Jesus did or didn't do, because nothing was written down for 60 to 90 years later. That is like no one writing anything about the JFK assassination until now. We would probably not get it right and conspiracy ideas would be written as fact.

Which strengthens my case further that fulfilling prophecy with the knowledge after the fact is not fulfilling prophecy . So (In regard to your comment ) the apostles could have simply wrote that in. I think all should believe all have the right to see God as they choose but, it kills me when people say the Bible is irrefutable proof. Its blows my mind

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
Which strengthens my case further that fulfilling prophecy with the knowledge after the fact is not fulfilling prophecy . So (In regard to your comment ) the apostles could have simply wrote that in. I think all should believe all have the right to see God as they choose but, it kills me when people say the Bible is irrefutable proof. Its blows my mind

Well, if you want to get people to join your new church, telling stories about miracles will do it.

Devil King
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Jesus Christ on a stick.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DevilKing1138/Crucifixion.gif

johannes
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Interesting... are you saying that Jesus was actually Satan? That he came to deceive us?

well this will bring an uproar; the human = the devil, his spirit = Satan.
when Judas took the sop from Jesus the Satan entered into him immediately. the sop that Jesus gave him is a symbol of the so-called Lords supper which is a symbol of the visible. the meaning of the word sop = to bribe someone. therefore you can read it; jesus gave judas a bribe and judas took the bribe and as a result the satan entered into him and that is how satan were born. the purpose of Jesus was to deceive the "stupid" human to take the bribe/ the deceiving fruit in a manner that the human became the guilty one and not God. you were part of these decisions before you came to earth.

God have seven spirits of which six belongs to Satan created on earth and from the perseption.
Satan is the spirit of mortals and the spirit of all visible things. the idea to create the devil/human was to give the visible things spirit in other words to make them alive. once this is done the devil/human will disappear for ever.

we are currently in the second heaven the heaven of imagination.
the first heaven is for the senses. the next heaven is the third heaven where we will recieve an immortal body together with the quickening spirit that will keep you alive for ever. you will have the perfect atoms which will keep itself alive.

Evil Dead
if I had said "Jesus titty f-cking christ"...........would you have posted a pic for that aswell?

ps. If you find one, please share it with me......even by PM if necissary.

Shakyamunison
well this will bring an uproar; the human = the devil, his spirit = Satan.
when Judas took the sop from Jesus the Satan entered into him immediately. the sop that Jesus gave him is a symbol of the so-called Lords supper which is a symbol of the visible. the meaning of the word sop = to bribe someone. therefore you can read it; jesus gave judas a bribe and judas took the bribe and as a result the satan entered into him and that is how satan were born. the purpose of Jesus was to deceive the "stupid" human to take the bribe/ the deceiving fruit in a manner that the human became the guilty one and not God. you were part of these decisions before you came to earth.

God have seven spirits of which six belongs to Satan created on earth and from the perseption.
Satan is the spirit of mortals and the spirit of all visible things. the idea to create the devil/human was to give the visible things spirit in other words to make them alive. once this is done the devil/human will disappear for ever.

we are currently in the second heaven the heaven of imagination.
the first heaven is for the senses. the next heaven is the third heaven where we will recieve an immortal body together with the quickening spirit that will keep you alive for ever. you will have the perfect atoms which will keep itself alive.

This is interesting. You have blended several beliefs together for form your ideas.

johannes
Originally posted by Devil King
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DevilKing1138/Crucifixion.gif

the thruth is you are the stick. you are the cross, your body are and you die on this cross, you are the one suffering. what you see on the stick is in fact an mirrored image of yourself of how you have suffered and bear sickness, pain and death. if we preach that the one we proclaim to have bear all our sickness and pain, then the question is for onstance; when did he suffer a motor accident, or when did he had aids or cancer?
but you and me did suffer, you are the body of Christ who had been sold to suffer insted of ......

Shakyamunison
the thruth is you are the stick. you are the cross, your body are and you die on this cross, you are the one suffering. what you see on the stick is in fact an mirrored image of yourself of how you have suffered and bear sickness, pain and death. if we preach that the one we proclaim to have bear all our sickness and pain, then the question is for onstance; when did he suffer a motor accident, or when did he had aids or cancer?
but you and me did suffer, you are the body of Christ who had been sold to suffer insted of ......

Not pure Christian... I'm not good at Native African religions, but I guess you have been influenced greatly by them.

Devil King
Originally posted by Evil Dead
if I had said "Jesus titty f-cking christ"...........would you have posted a pic for that aswell?

ps. If you find one, please share it with me......even by PM if necissary.

sorry, I'm fresh out of those. I sent the last one out on my xmas cards this past year.

sorry, but I'm not picking up what you're putting down. Could you repeat that, maybe in a manner I can understand?

johannes
This is interesting. You have blended several beliefs together for form your ideas.

ps. your body is called the son of perdition/devil and will burn an everlasting burn in hell, not for ever but to vanish for ever as the "church" preached without knowing what they preach.
therefore, as the bible say; they/the body will go to perdition, this doesnt mean you will be hurt, you will just "drop off" your old body as we know we do and as we know it goes to perdition/burn to ashes.
earth is hell, God only created two places heaven and hell, a spiritual place and a phisical place where the soul suffers.

Shakyamunison
ps. your body is called the son of perdition/devil and will burn an everlasting burn in hell, not for ever but to vanish for ever as the "church" preached without knowing what they preach.
therefore, as the bible say; they/the body will go to perdition, this doesnt mean you will be hurt, you will just "drop off" your old body as we know we do and as we know it goes to perdition/burn to ashes.
earth is hell, God only created two places heaven and hell, a spiritual place and a phisical place where the soul suffers.

However, I believe that is world is Hell, Heaven and 8 other worlds.

johannes
sorry, I'm fresh out of those. I sent the last one out on my xmas cards this past year.

sorry, but I'm not picking up what you're putting down. Could you repeat that, maybe in a manner I can understand?

the meaning of Calvary or Gholgotah is place in the scull.
this place is your brain and what it actually say is; you were crusified on calvary, meaning in your brain so you wouldent understand these things while you were in this human flesh.
further then it means that your body = the cross where you have been crusified on calvary/in your brain to be deceived and to do certain things ti the better of the universe. previously the visible things wre dead they die all the time while spirit can never die, and this is certainly not an ideal thing. but if we could give the visible life/spirit then everything will have eternal life and nothing can die. hope this helps.

johannes
Not pure Christian... I'm not good at Native African religions, but I guess you have been influenced greatly by them.
how do you get to this?? must it be christian??

Devil King
so you wouldent understand these things while you were in this human flesh.

but you do?

Shakyamunison
how do you get to this?? must it be christian??

Not at all. You are from South Africa, therefore, the indigoes religions would have some influence on you, but I really don't know.

johannes
but you do?

yes i do. there comes a time when these things must stop and where we have to be woken up from this sleep we are in. somebody have to wake up first to explain these things. this is now the moment were we must wake up and understand these things, the why, the when and so forth.
we are now in the last hour of the sixth day, we are still on the sixth day and not as some people preach. an hour in biblical formula = 41,666 years and started with the fall of the twin towers on 9/11.

Shakyamunison
yes i do. there comes a time when these things must stop and where we have to be woken up from this sleep we are in. somebody have to wake up first to explain these things. this is now the moment were we must wake up and understand these things, the why, the when and so forth.
we are now in the last hour of the sixth day, we are still on the sixth day and not as some people preach. an hour in biblical formula = 41,666 years and started with the fall of the twin towers on 9/11.

You are correct, but Devil King and I are the ones who are awake and you are the one who is asleep.

Devil King
so you wouldent understand these things while you were in this human flesh.

but you do?

The part I hate is that "they" seem to think they understand something that the rest of us have missed.

Them: But Jesus DIED for you!

Me: Yeah?

Them: But you'll burn in hell if you don't drink this kool-aid!

Me: I'll take my chances

Them: No, no, no. If you don't believe it, you'll burn forever!

Me: We'll see.

Them: No, no, no...Jesus died on the cross for you!

Me: I didn't ask him to.

Them: But he did it anyway!

Me: yeah, I heard you the first time.

Them: Then what don't you understand?

Me: Nothing. I get it.

and the whole thing starts over again. Bible thumping, preachy christians remind me of those obnoxious truckers that block the passing lane or the shoulder when there's an accident that's backing up traffic.

johannes

you are this jesu. the name of your body is called jesus who gave himself/itslef for all your and my shitt. it pays for your sins, that was the deal that we made with God. the deal was; OK we will go and die for this but what will you give us instead, the answer was a new body. for this reason we had to preach the hell we had to preach that the son of perdition will burn in a hell to bring the end result. therefore there had to be a churh preaching these things because all things become true by way of belief, by way of calling things we cant yet see or understand.
i am in south africa the time is now 10.30 and i have to go to bed but i will wait a wile and see if you want to add something now, but you can think this over and speak to me tomorrow, ask any quetion you like or not like. regards johan.

Shakyamunison
you are this jesu. the name of your body is called jesus who gave himself/itslef for all your and my shitt. it pays for your sins, that was the deal that we made with God. the deal was; OK we will go and die for this but what will you give us instead, the answer was a new body. for this reason we had to preach the hell we had to preach that the son of perdition will burn in a hell to bring the end result. therefore there had to be a churh preaching these things because all things become true by way of belief, by way of calling things we cant yet see or understand.
i am in south africa the time is now 10.30 and i have to go to bed but i will wait a wile and see if you want to add something now, but you can think this over and speak to me tomorrow, ask any quetion you like or not like. regards johan.

Interesting... Delusional, but interesting.

Devil King
Interesting... Delusional, but interesting.

Shakyamunison

You are not a prophet of god. You do not know any hidden truth. Let go of your ego, and try to come to realize that you are just like us; human.

Goddess Kali
Johannes, I find your intepretation of Biblical Mythology simply fascinating...you have quite the imagination my freind

johannes
You are not a prophet of god. You do not know any hidden truth. Let go of your ego, and try to come to realize that you are just like us; human.
i didnt say i am a prophet, i didnt say i am better than anybody else, how can i be if i bear the same cross/body than you?
in fact i am many times ashamed of myself.
however, the bible is a prophetic book and once you can decipher the mirrored images, hypothesis, and parables you can understand the prophesies of the bible.

johannes
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Johannes, I find your intepretation of Biblical Mythology simply fascinating...you have quite the imagination my freind

i an happy if you could find something with which you relate. there is a lot more to say and to discuss about his. if there is something specific you want to ask or know you are welcome to ask. johan.
where in the world is Bodhisattva, it seems like a place in south africa which we call pofadder, nobody really knows where it is.

johannes
Not at all. You are from South Africa, therefore, the indigoes religions would have some influence on you, but I really don't know.
70% of the people in south africa are christians, there is no indigoes religions anymore.

johannes
You are correct, but Devil King and I are the ones who are awake and you are the one who is asleep.
i dont mind to be the one who are asleep. but why do you say that?

debbiejo
Because your are only looking at your interpretation of the verses and parables and ignoring the influence of older religions on your faith.

Shakyamunison
i didnt say i am a prophet, i didnt say i am better than anybody else, how can i be if i bear the same cross/body than you?
in fact i am many times ashamed of myself.
however, the bible is a prophetic book and once you can decipher the mirrored images, hypothesis, and parables you can understand the prophesies of the bible.

The bible is not a prophetic book, and you have not deciphered anything.

70% of the people in south africa are christians, there is no indigoes religions anymore.

What a shame! That is one of the things I do not like about Christianity; they have destroyed so much.

i dont mind to be the one who are asleep. but why do you say that?

I was being sarcastic.

Goddess Kali
i an happy if you could find something with which you relate. there is a lot more to say and to discuss about his. if there is something specific you want to ask or know you are welcome to ask. johan.

I didn't say I beleived you, because I do not beleive in Christianity at all, but I do admire your independent nature of taking a legend and making your own intepretation of it, rather than following someone else's.

Also your theory is one that I never heard of before, it is QUITE original.

where in the world is Bodhisattva, it seems like a place in south africa which we call pofadder, nobody really knows where it is.

Bodhisattva is not a country, town, or physical locale. It is a Buddhist Concept, part of the Concept of The Ten Worlds.

Hell is the lowest world on Earth, it can be a mental world as well as a physical world. Hell is any place, time, or state in which you suffer greatly for no justified reason (i.e. heartbreak, loss of a loved one, death of a family member, a moment of torture, etc.)

Heaven is the 6th world on Earth, it can be a mental world as well as a physical world. Heaven is any place, time, or state in which you experience intense joy for some particular reason (i.e. being in love, having a child, getting rich, etc.)

Both of those worlds are dependent on external circumstances. Both of those worlds can lead to a cycle of suffering.

Bodhisvattva is the world before the final world of Buddhahood. It is a mental/emotional state of being in which we care more for the happiness and safety of overs than for our own happiness and safety. It is one of the highest realms possible.

We experience these worlds all the time in our lives. You do not have to be Buddhist to experience the world of Bodhisvattva. But you do have to be Buddhist to experience Buddhahood....which in simplified version, is permanent Bodhisvattva.

Shakyamunison
...We experience these worlds all the time in our lives. You do not have to be Buddhist to experience the world of Bodhisvattva. But you do have to be Buddhist to experience Buddhahood....which in simplified version, is permanent Bodhisvattva.

I don't think you have to be a Buddhist to experience Buddhahood. All living things and non-living things experience the ten worlds.

Goddess Kali

Shakyamunison

johannes
Originally posted by debbiejo
Because your are only looking at your interpretation of the verses and parables and ignoring the influence of older religions on your faith.

you cant believe in the mouse that collect your teeth for ever.

Shakyamunison
you cant believe in the mouse that collect your teeth for ever.

Mouse? Here it is a fairy. big grin

johannes
I didn't say I beleived you, because I do not beleive in Christianity at all, but I do admire your independent nature of taking a legend and making your own intepretation of it, rather than following someone else's.

Also your theory is one that I never heard of before, it is QUITE original.

Bodhisattva is not a country, town, or physical locale. It is a Buddhist Concept, part of the Concept of The Ten Worlds.

Hell is the lowest world on Earth, it can be a mental world as well as a physical world. Hell is any place, time, or state in which you suffer greatly for no justified reason (i.e. heartbreak, loss of a loved one, death of a family member, a moment of torture, etc.)

Heaven is the 6th world on Earth, it can be a mental world as well as a physical world. Heaven is any place, time, or state in which you experience intense joy for some particular reason (i.e. being in love, having a child, getting rich, etc.)

Both of those worlds are dependent on external circumstances. Both of those worlds can lead to a cycle of suffering.

Bodhisvattva is the world before the final world of Buddhahood. It is a mental/emotional state of being in which we care more for the happiness and safety of overs than for our own happiness and safety. It is one of the highest realms possible.

We experience these worlds all the time in our lives. You do not have to be Buddhist to experience the world of Bodhisvattva. But you do have to be Buddhist to experience Buddhahood....which in simplified version, is permanent Bodhisvattva.

this is not far away from what i believe. however, i believe there had to be different "prophets" to fulfill everything, i always believed that.
i also believe that each one of us find his place and space. even tne whore, the thief, the murderer and the preacher had to be there. i will chech this site.

johannes
Mouse? Here it is a fairy. big grin

OK but you understand what i want to say??

Shakyamunison
OK but you understand what i want to say??

Not always. wink

debbiejo
A mouse??? blink

Goddess Kali
this is not far away from what i believe. however, i believe there had to be different "prophets" to fulfill everything, i always believed that.
i also believe that each one of us find his place and space. even tne whore, the thief, the murderer and the preacher had to be there. i will chech this site.

Well, Buddhism helps me shape my beliefs, and the Ten Worlds can be applicable to any situation and any religion. I do not beleive in a literal mythological version of Heaven and Hell, but I do beleive in the philosophical versions of Heaven and Hell...

You basically have your world of intense agony, and your world of intense joy. Everyone has experienced both. Everyone can relate. There is nothing exclusive about the Buddhist Concept of Heaven and Hell, the way Christianity's versions are exclusive.

However, what many fail to realize is that those worlds are both fragile, and dependent on other forces. Niether of them are self-created, in fact, we have to lose ourselves in order to live in those worlds.

They exist with our permission, but we do not create those realms for ourselves. We only walk the paths to the realms.

When we "create our own Hell" we surround ourself in suffering. We may cause suffering, or allow ourselves to suffer over things that are not worth suffering over. However, the suffering we experience is created by external factors which we give power to.

Same with Heaven...we seek out pleasures, we depend on other people, we plan certain desirable outcomes, and when things go our way we experience intense happiness. However, that happiness is fragile, and can be short-lived, because the happiness is completely dependent on and only fueled by the object of our passion.

Bodhisvattva is the realm in which we look past ourselves....for we already realize the truth of Heaven and Hell, we realize that we have control over our paths and may enter and leave those worlds as we wish, and then we only desire for others to find the same freedom we have.

Bodhisvattva is something we all experience, because we have all cared about the happiness and safety of another person more than our own, at one time or another.

Quiero Mota
I don't think you have to be a Buddhist to experience Buddhahood. All living things and non-living things experience the ten worlds.

What the hell is"Buddhahood"?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the hell is"Buddhahood"?

Please read:

http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/faqs/tenworlds.htm

Quiero Mota
Okay........

Alliance
I get my Buddhism from a website 13

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance

You are so clever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance
I try. I hate coffee-shoppers...especially ones that try to be JIA.

johannes

johannes
Originally posted by debbiejo
A mouse??? blink

i believe you call it a fairy.

Alliance
"its a FLOOD....RUN!!!!"

fini
That is sooo sad, your ancestors went through so much and as a such made rich vibrant culture. To disregard it, is plain disrespectful. Christianity surely has robbed the planet of more diversity.

Being Christian is all fine and all, but forgetting your ancestors ( which date back before your Saviour) is just a shame.

But then again you could be a south african that has no tribal ancestors.

johannes
Originally posted by fini
That is sooo sad, your ancestors went through so much and as a such made rich vibrant culture. To disregard it, is plain disrespectful. Christianity surely has robbed the planet of more diversity.

Being Christian is all fine and all, but forgetting your ancestors ( which date back before your Saviour) is just a shame.

But then again you could be a south african that has no tribal ancestors.

are you replying to me? if so what are you saying? have you got something against south africans?
your ancestors were animal according to the bible. where does your ancestors come from, and how do you know they came from there?
i agree christianity robbed the planet. why do you make comments if you didnt read what i said?
you pre-programmed yourself to reject before you ever read what was said. shame!!!! you already have all the answers, dont you???????

fini
Yeah, and you also seem to have answers. So we equal.

I got nothing against south african, nor anyone else from anywhere.

I tell everyone, who reject their ancestors in the name of religion a SHAME and sad. So dont worry, its not just you.

I know where everyone ancestors( be it millions of years or Hundreds of years), came from.

I directed my post to you because U made that ludicrous statement that there are no indigenous religions in south africa any more and that 70% are christian. Is it me, or are more people trying to revive their ancient traditions , that were lost after the massive 'christianization" of their regions? Thats Why I said what I said. Being is christian is fine. Hold your faiths, but dont throw away or dismiss the culture that brought forth your ancestors.

Seek them, breathe life back into them, embrace them. And if this can be done while keeping one's faith, then the apparent image everyone has of Christianity robbing the world of its heritage will begin to fade.

Atlantis001
I believe there are different ways the bible can be interpreted, there is the gnostic interpretation, the rosacrucian interpretation, etc, etc...

However, we must be careful of how we are re-interpreting that. Doing that by pure intuition can lead to wrong interpretations sometimes, but it is possible to do it by exploring from where the concepts of the bible originated and what were their original meaning.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Alliance

And a couple of books and conversations with freinds.... smile

Please get off my back now, thanks.

lord xyz
Who is the Son of man?
Let us look what the bible say.
The bible says that God calls his word/spoken word, THE SON OF GOD.
If God calls his word/voice of words, His Son, what would you then call the voice of words of human??
It is so simple a grade 5 can understand this; you will call your voice of words THE SON OF MAN.
We have followed the lie; we said Jesus the visible man = the Son of God, which is a blatant lie. However that was our mission to believe the lie to the glory of God Almighty.
twe followed Lusifer the bearer of light/word of God.
the meaning of Lucifer is; bearer of light or bearer of the word of God.
Jesus said he is the morning star. I have no idea what the **** you're trying to say.

johannes
Originally posted by lord xyz
I have no idea what the **** you're trying to say.
i say; we thought that what we saw about Jesu/his fleshly body was the son of man but in fact the words he spoke = the son of man/god.

peejayd
i say; we thought that what we saw about Jesu/his fleshly body was the son of man but in fact the words he spoke = the son of man/god.

* Jesus Christ = Word of God...

* Son of Man = Jesus Christ...

* Son of God = Jesus Christ...

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
Isaiah 14:12-14

* Satan wants to be like God, he wants to be equal with God...

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, fashioning themselves into apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works."
II Corinthians 11:13-15

* Satan fashions himself into an angel of light to deceive people... Satan is a bright morning star, but a fake...

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning star."
Revelation 22:16

* Jesus Christ is the true bright morning star... wink

Atlantis001

By what I have researched this is what look like :

The Son of Man = The human mortal aspect of Jesus.

The Son of God = The divine aspect of Jesus.

Normally Jesus is always viewed as God without the mortal self. So perhaps this particular interpretation of 'The Son of Man' was ignored.

About Lucifer and Jesus...

Lucifer means light bearer and Lucifer is also the morning star.

Light bearer in some old cultures are the ones who bear the light to bring enlightment to mankind. They are the 'messiah' or 'christ'. This is related to Prometheus who brought the light from the heaven to mankind.

So what looks like is that Lucifer, light bearer, christ, messiah all are related to bring light, or enlighten mankind. Like Jesus did.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Atlantis001
So what looks like is that Lucifer, light bearer, christ, messiah all are related to bring light, or enlighten mankind. Like Jesus did. Yes, one entity, one Source. Bringing truth to humanity about what being human is; Emotions, actions and reactions. Cause and Effect.

johannes
By what I have researched this is what look like :

The Son of Man = The human mortal aspect of Jesus.

The Son of God = The divine aspect of Jesus.

Normally Jesus is always viewed as God without the mortal self. So perhaps this particular interpretation of 'The Son of Man' was ignored.

About Lucifer and Jesus...

Lucifer means light bearer and Lucifer is also the morning star.

Light bearer in some old cultures are the ones who bear the light to bring enlightment to mankind. They are the 'messiah' or 'christ'. This is related to Prometheus who brought the light from the heaven to mankind.

So what looks like is that Lucifer, light bearer, christ, messiah all are related to bring light, or enlighten mankind. Like Jesus did.
your quote;
no the mortal half is called the son of perdition, because it goes to perdition, it goes back to dust.
jesus said that ONLY the son of perdition will be lost, meaning go to perdition. this then is good news because then everyone will be saved the whore, and the preacher.
you can therefore say; the son of perdition is bearer of the light, the immortal half.
it is like a speaker and music; the music is not the speaker and the speaker is not the music, but they need each other, the speaker is bearer of the light/music.
the flesh is the creature whilest the word is the creator. we wollowed the creature.

Atlantis001
your quote;
no the mortal half is called the son of perdition, because it goes to perdition, it goes back to dust.
jesus said that ONLY the son of perdition will be lost, meaning go to perdition. this then is good news because then everyone will be saved the whore, and the preacher.
you can therefore say; the son of perdition is bearer of the light, the immortal half.
it is like a speaker and music; the music is not the speaker and the speaker is not the music, but they need each other, the speaker is bearer of the light/music.
the flesh is the creature whilest the word is the creator. we wollowed the creature.

I see. But then what is the Son of Man, and how it differs from the Son of God ?

Something I just noticed...

Satan is the spirit of mortals and the spirit of all visible things. the idea to create the devil/human was to give the visible things spirit in other words to make them alive.

I agree. In some older religions, the figure of the reptile is supposed to mean life or birth. Satan is represented as a reptile in the bible.

The Ankh and the Ouroboros both are symbols related to life, and both are also related to reptiles. For example, the Ankh is related to the god Seth which is a snake. In Hinduism snake is associated with 'kundalini' which is associated to life.

That points out from where the christianism got the concept of Satan, and contributes to the idea that Satan is related to life.

johannes
I see. But then what is the Son of Man, and how it differs from the Son of God ?

Something I just noticed...

I agree. In some older religions, the figure of the reptile is supposed to mean life or birth. Satan is represented as a reptile in the bible.

The Ankh and the Ouroboros both are symbols related to life, and both are also related to reptiles. For example, the Ankh is related to the god Seth which is a snake. In Hinduism snake is associated with 'kundalini' which is associated to life.

That points out from where the christianism got the concept of Satan, and contributes to the idea that Satan is related to life.

your quote;
the son of god = the word of God, whilst the son of man = the word of man/human.
in the beginning god has cursed earth, human etc. but with a good reason. words can never die, your first words you spoke are still in the atmophere and cannot die, it must be fufilled. to get rid of the curse, the huan were created and the hypothesi were given to us that Jesus was the word that became flesh/visible. this is of-cause a lie for word cannot and didnot change but we had to follow this lie to fulfill the following; if God could get us to believe this lie, then spiritual wise the word has become something perishible and if it does perish it would mean that the previous curse would have perished, and would be non existant.

the human is the devil created to fulfill this act and when it is done the devil/human would be demolished to dust again as God said right at the beginning, and you will receive a immortal body. simple but what a mission this was!!
the devil/human were created to create, the five sense and the spirit of imagination, which = the soul of god. the soul of God is created out of/from the visible half of the universe/the female half for the female holds the soul. the senses and the imagination were developed on earth, logically, out of the perception. previously the universe didnt had a soul, the use of sight, hearing, touch etc.
the serpent in the bible is just a symbol of the human body who in fact decieved us by way of Jesus. i say; it is the body of Jesus who blinded us.
these things could not have happened if we didnt ate the fruit of the tree in the garden in Eden, which = your eyes. this tree is in the midst of the garden and the garden = your face and your eyes is in the centre of your face. if you measure your head you will find it is exactly in the midst of your face.
your eyes produce the fruit and your brain eat this fruit.
yes the snake or serpent plays a big role, but has been misused or misunderstood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.